Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,297 members, 7,881,096 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:20 PM

Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) (83880 Views)

Home Of Guild Of Benin Bronze Casters: World Heritage Site / City Ranking According To The Numbers of Hotels (real stats) / State With Highest Number Of Hotels And Indigenous Prostitutes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by CaraJewel(f): 5:27pm On May 07, 2017
Chai and i live in owerri.my life is so boring.na only shoprite i know.Tears

2 Likes

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by zinnywonders(f): 5:28pm On May 07, 2017
ethene:

how can u pass through Owerri to Awka?

Yes u can go to Awka from Owerri.... Adam n Eve motor most tyms go to Awka from Aba to Awka.... It is possible
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 07, 2017
Edum13656:

lol... I like u. I invite u to owerri.
ok
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 07, 2017
dingbang:
where do u reside please
cheesy.
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by LogicStatement: 5:35pm On May 07, 2017
uglyafonja:
I was amazed when I visited Owerri early this year. The city is so endowed with beautiful lady and girls....Wow,I don't know of any other Nigerian city that has such a number of beautiful ladies and girls. Every nook and cranny of Owerri is filled with beautiful ladies.....
Aside the beauty....the city is filled with hotels..Hotels standing side by side to each other..the whole city is lithered with hotels..the city has more than 600 magnificent hotels aside the smaller ones..
There are so many shopping malls in the city...
That means Owerri is a city where men spend money and girls make more money while the business minded ones rip both of them off.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by adimsmt: 5:38pm On May 07, 2017
uglyafonja:
I was amazed when I visited Owerri early this year. The city is so endowed with beautiful lady and girls....Wow,I don't know of any other Nigerian city that has such a number of beautiful ladies and girls. Every nook and cranny of Owerri is filled with beautiful ladies.....
Aside the beauty....the city is filled with hotels..Hotels standing side by side to each other..the whole city is lithered with hotels..the city has more than 600 magnificent hotels aside the smaller ones..
There are so many shopping malls in the city...
.Owerri mall housing the shoprite, Aladinma mall, House of jerdans, Everyday supermarket, Priceless, Douglass exclusive etc..
The city is also filled with club houses, Grill centers,Eateries and Resorts....Cubans resort, De exclusive etc

To my surprise, all these hotels and centres are filled up everyday most especially during weekends...People from portharcout, Onitsha, Aba, Asaba, yenagua, Uyo etc fills the city every weekend..

Malaysian boys, Overseas boys, business dooms, millionaires, billionaires, and wealthy politicians are not left out, as the Airport is always booming..

Below are some few random pics I took on my vacation

Why do people lie, you went to Owerri early this year how come you took pictures of some projects that has been completed years back? You even took Enugu put.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 07, 2017
having seen owerri, akwa ibom etcetera & benin city, I can tell you that benin city is like 20 years behind owerri & others in the following using Nigeria's standard that is even 1000 years behind South Korea, China & Singapore

Dirty environment 100% score

bad road & earth road 100% score

poor road construction by government making It even more narrow rather than widen it 100% score
private & public infrastructure 0%

poor planning & layout caused by those useless community CDA youths only good at selling selling selling even their future 100% score

Functional street lights 0%

2 Likes

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by vivalavida(m): 5:41pm On May 07, 2017
CaraJewel:
Chai and i live in owerri.my life is so boring.na only shoprite i know.Tears

Nwaoma di ka gi?
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by greggng: 5:46pm On May 07, 2017
Shame to some of my igbo brothers who cos of politics cannot see the good work rochas is doing. Thank u for exposing me to this knowledge time to visit my maternal home. Ndi igbo ekelem unu

1 Like

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by ashala(m): 5:51pm On May 07, 2017
Ala Owere murumu ni
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 5:53pm On May 07, 2017
greggng:
Shame to some of my igbo brothers who cos of politics cannot see the good work rochas is doing. Thank u for exposing me to this knowledge time to visit my maternal home. Ndi igbo ekelem unu
nonsense this is not rochas handwork ,owerri has always been like this b4 rochas,reason they call it oringo town

1 Like

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 07, 2017
Edum13656:

Na owerri be that, I schooled at Nekede. though I don't support Rochas but it's a beautiful and expensive place to live.

Accommodation is far cheaper in Owerri than Lagos by more than half if possible.
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by hustla(m): 6:01pm On May 07, 2017
uglyafonja:
Sorry I forgot to include their names

Guy you dey lie o
The third picture is Covenant University chapel just opposite the university library.

If them. Wake me from sleep, I go recognize that walkway just after u leave the old buttery

Haha why u dey lie like this??
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Alpacino85(m): 6:03pm On May 07, 2017
ethene:

how can u pass through Owerri to Awka?
see foolish question, ask politely and the routes will be given to you
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 07, 2017
Lloydfather:
Some of this pictures are from south Africa, no Ibo place is as developed as some of the pictures shown
r

Bros, na from brain you talk this one?
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by oruma19: 6:04pm On May 07, 2017
I have seen all the pictures, the only thing u didn't put is the pics of the beautiful girls. Bros U can lie ooooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by uglyafonja: 6:06pm On May 07, 2017
hustla:

Guy you dey lie o
The third picture is Covenant University chapel just opposite the university library.

If them. Wake me from sleep, I go recognize that walkway just after u leave the old buttery

Haha why u dey lie like this??

It just a mistake...I have deleted it.....
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by CaraJewel(f): 6:06pm On May 07, 2017
vivalavida:

Nwaoma di ka gi?
Eziokwu
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by CaraJewel(f): 6:06pm On May 07, 2017
vivalavida:

Nwaoma di ka gi?
Eziokwu
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by malachytochukwu(m): 6:07pm On May 07, 2017
everG:

I wonder where he is coming from
most likely from PH
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:09pm On May 07, 2017
Rolex67:
Owerri and you?
pH.. I would like to get to know u...
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 07, 2017
dingbang:
pH.. I would like to get to know u...
That would be nice.
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by pinkpant: 6:13pm On May 07, 2017
eee777:
having seen owerri, akwa ibom etcetera & benin city, I can tell you that benin city is like 20 years behind owerri & others in the following using Nigeria's standard that is even 1000 years behind South Korea, China & Singapore

Dirty environment 100% score

bad road & earth road 100% score

poor road construction by government making It even more narrow rather than widen it 100% score
private & public infrastructure 0%

poor planning & layout caused by those useless community CDA youths only good at selling selling selling even their future 100% score

Functional street lights 0%

LOL... una no go kill me here, I love this thread. but guy wetin Benin city do you na, are you from there?
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by CzarChris(m): 6:16pm On May 07, 2017
vivalavida:

Nwaoma di ka gi?
No mind the nikka.
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Climax11: 6:22pm On May 07, 2017
Rolex67:
I don't like Owerri

Yes, I understand.....Because competition will be too much for you there, in terms of beautiful chicks
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 6:24pm On May 07, 2017
dokyOloye:
very easy when u are coming from Port Harcourt.
From Owerri,enter d Owerri Onitsha expressway,branch off at Oba junction and then straight to Agulu and Awka is a stone throw.
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:24pm On May 07, 2017
Rolex67:
That would be nice.
please follow bak
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Kylekent59: 6:25pm On May 07, 2017
The beautiful people you saw there are students from other state not all are imolite
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by andycom(m): 6:26pm On May 07, 2017
Rolex67:
I don't like Owerri

we don't like you too

2 Likes

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by hustla(m): 6:26pm On May 07, 2017
sexiestharam:

Is the third picture owerri or covenant university?

CU hands down
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by hustla(m): 6:28pm On May 07, 2017
uglyafonja:

It just a mistake...I have deleted it.....

It means this whole thread is a lie and you probably Googled fine places and uploaded to push your agenda. Some one else is dragging you for uploading pics of SA, another is dragging you for uploading that of Enugu.

Mod come And close this thread Pls

Yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Ugonna5500(m): 6:28pm On May 07, 2017
Owerri My birth place, my home. I tell my friends in Europe here that I also have the kind of beauty they have in my state. I'll see you soon Owerri...the Eastern heartland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. / Working Legally In Austria / Photo Of What I Saw In India . Science Or Magic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.