Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) (83824 Views)

Home Of Guild Of Benin Bronze Casters: World Heritage Site / City Ranking According To The Numbers of Hotels (real stats) / State With Highest Number Of Hotels And Indigenous Prostitutes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Blessed96(f): 6:29pm On May 07, 2017
You didn't show all the Chinese roads under construction. some of those roads won't last up to 12months..

1 Like

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Mrbigman1(m): 6:29pm On May 07, 2017
ethene:

how can u pass through Owerri to Awka?

From ph through owerri, through orlu through ekwulobia to Awka.
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by lady2sexy1: 6:39pm On May 07, 2017
Kylekent59:
The beautiful people you saw there are students from other state not all are imolite
did you really read your post before clicking the post button Imagine your reasoning sad

The beautiful people you saw there are students from other state

not all are imolite

can you reconcile these sentences

okey how many percent of owerri resident are students and how many percentage of Imo indegene are students

some people can be very petty undecided

2 Likes

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by uglyafonja: 6:43pm On May 07, 2017
hustla:

It means this whole thread is a lie and you probably Googled fine places and uploaded to push your agenda. Some one else is dragging you for uploading pics of SA, another is dragging you for uploading that of Enugu.

Mod come And close this thread Pls

Yeye dey smell

Youngman.....if you have not been to Owerri...kindly visit and stop living in delusion....

Not because of a single pics of covenant makes you talk trash....I immediately deleted it...it was a random selection and I am bond to make mistake......if you have nothing to say...views or quit......

5 Likes

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by hustla(m): 6:47pm On May 07, 2017
uglyafonja:

Youngman.....if you have not been to Owerri...kindly visit and stop living in delusion....

Not because of a single pics of covenant makes you talk trash....I immediately deleted it...it was a random selection and I am bond to make mistake......if you have nothing to say...views or quit......

Getting defensive cos you got caught in a lie? grin
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by uglyafonja: 6:52pm On May 07, 2017
hustla:

Getting defensive cos you got caught in a lie? grin

I think I am done with you.......

You probably think this is Oshogbo or Ibadan fittered with brown roofs.....sorry we are talking of southeast and not southwest....

Sorry that you never could find what you are looking for.......

If someone could say that Owerri is South Africa....I wonder what that person will say when I open a thread on Enugu city or Awka......propably it will be Dubai...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by mecussey(m): 6:53pm On May 07, 2017
Nature8:
Owerri is a beautiful city, but their Governor (Okolocha) is a slowpoke..

stop saying what you dont know or what you did not see. The only fault rochas has is the fact that he wants to be the most powerful man in Imo aside that, he is the best governor so far and the only person i will vote for president. He is smart, intelligent, powerful, fearless, inovative, and he got taste. He sees farther than most myopic nigerians, he understands how the west is using africans to enrich themselves. He is collects tax from everybody and put it to work. In invests in imo more than any other any other place in Nigeria. He has successfully expanded almost all the roads in imo and making the state look beautiful. He made the civil servant job unattractive so that, people will go back to agriculture, farming or even innovate good businesses for themselves rather than sleep in offices doing nothing. We understand the difficulty in Nigeria but we have to start from somewhere to cleanup the mess. Bro, rochas na one of the best governors ooo

1 Like

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 07, 2017
andycom:

we don't like you too
Trash.
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 07, 2017
dingbang:
please follow bak
OK.
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by tysontim(m): 7:00pm On May 07, 2017
Owerri

1 Like

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by tysontim(m): 7:03pm On May 07, 2017
This was early this year

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by niceguy7(m): 7:10pm On May 07, 2017
Their is only one word to describe this: "beautiful"

1 Like

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Chukazu: 7:17pm On May 07, 2017
If only those hotels can be turned to industries instead undecided
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by def111(m): 7:21pm On May 07, 2017
am not surprise, when they have a lots of development drug lord and blood money all over the city
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Agumbankembu: 7:23pm On May 07, 2017
ethene:

Some pass thru Owerri to Onitsha then Awka, it depends on where they started from.
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Rikidony(m): 7:24pm On May 07, 2017
uglyafonja:
The Priceless
Op I am supper excited to see how beautiful owerri is. the Govt need to increase their PR and advertise the city a lot.
this shows how beautiful Nigeria is, imagine I idiot went to Kenya and came back bombarding us with pictures of Nairobi, claiming there is no beautiful city in Nigeria.
even went as far as comparing Mombasa with Port Hacourt. I was very disapointed seeing a Nigerian hating is own country and spreading lies about his country when the country he is praising will treat him as a criminal.

I also urge the IMO state govt to beautify the roads with road signs and trees including road marking.

keke napep should also be ban from the metropolis as it is been done in Calabar, to keep the city clean and serene

1 Like

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 07, 2017
what are those muslim women doing in Owerri of hope they are not gonna blow the place up, every muslim is a potential terrorist
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Kiakia(m): 7:26pm On May 07, 2017
ethene:

I was wondering! Is Owerri linked to Awka? You cannot pass through Owerri to Awka.
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 7:27pm On May 07, 2017
blues20:
I passed through Owerri on my way to Awka, I was amazed at the serenity that rest on the city. Owerri and Enugu are two cities that are green and very serene. Loving it.

Enugu is better
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by kingsley3218(m): 7:30pm On May 07, 2017
Well,O'town is more than developed right now,you really need to see the night life,that's the wonderful part of the whole rescue mission project.....owelle has done his bit,at least, after Sam mbakwe,he's d best governor Imo has had,he might have his weaknesses but it doesn't overshadow the good deeds he has done.
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by kingsley3218(m): 7:32pm On May 07, 2017
gypsey:
what are those muslim women doing in Owerri of hope they are not gonna blow the place up, every muslim is a potential terrorist
I remember having Muslims as coursemates back in IMSU....infact,we had Muslims generally cos they were given subsidised education as part of owelle's free education policy.

1 Like

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by ndizzle(m): 7:44pm On May 07, 2017
Owerri is a big brotel

2 Likes

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 07, 2017
kingsley3218:
I remember having Muslims as coursemates back in IMSU....infact,we had Muslims generally cos they were given subsidised education as part of owelle's free education policy.
that's a good gesture as long as they don't blow the place up and why is it that they get to enjoy a subsidised education?
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 07, 2017
ndizzle:
Owerri is a big brotel
i tell you! every were smells of pussi and sex grin

1 Like

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by kingsley3218(m): 7:59pm On May 07, 2017
gypsey:
that's a good gesture as long as they don't blow the place up and why is it that they get to enjoy a subsidised education?
cos they ain't indigenes....only indigenes enjoy full benefits

1 Like

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by hustla(m): 8:03pm On May 07, 2017
uglyafonja:

I think I am done with you.......

You probably think this is Oshogbo or Ibadan fittered with brown roofs.....sorry we are talking of southeast and not southwest....

Sorry that you never could find what you are looking for.......

If someone could say that Owerri is South Africa....I wonder what that person will say when I open a thread on Enugu city or Awka......propably it will be Dubai...

awwwwww

keep blabbing

You stole a picture of my sch in far way ota and claimed its ur yeye state grin

Oniro , ole, liar, anuofia
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by uglyafonja: 8:09pm On May 07, 2017
hustla:

awwwwww
keep blabbing
You stole a picture of my sch in far way ota and claimed its ur yeye state grin
Oniro , ole, liar, anuofia
Frustration and pain....I know your type...you called the wrong number

1 Like

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Obinovictor(m): 8:14pm On May 07, 2017
Lloydfather:
Some of this pictures are from south Africa, no Ibo place is as developed as some of the pictures shown

Sorry to disappoint you but that's actually owerri
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 8:14pm On May 07, 2017
Lloydfather:
Some of this pictures are from south Africa, no Ibo place is as developed as some of the pictures shown

Oga go and kill yourself
That is owerri
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Mosb(m): 8:17pm On May 07, 2017
Lol. Just Admiralty Way for Lekki don beat most of these places

1 Like

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by vivalavida(m): 8:18pm On May 07, 2017
CaraJewel:
Eziokwu

Lol

Nnem it is well
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by vivalavida(m): 8:19pm On May 07, 2017
CzarChris:
No mind the nikka.

Lol
Boss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. / Working Legally In Austria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.