Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,118 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:54 PM

Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) (83882 Views)

Home Of Guild Of Benin Bronze Casters: World Heritage Site / City Ranking According To The Numbers of Hotels (real stats) / State With Highest Number Of Hotels And Indigenous Prostitutes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Stonerboi: 8:23pm On May 07, 2017
Shey dem SARS boys no dey disturb G-boys there?
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by CaraJewel(f): 8:27pm On May 07, 2017
vivalavida:

Lol
Nnem it is well
All is well
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by hustla(m): 8:29pm On May 07, 2017
uglyafonja:

Frustration and pain....I know your type...you called the wrong number

grin grin grin

Thief, oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, show us pictures of your universities in the east na, lets see. Cultist riddled ,useless schools that churn out criminals every year.

You sha stole pictures of my own school cos its beautiful there, lets see the useless schs in your state. You no even fear God, na pictures of Chapel you go thief

ordinary Ikoyi fine pass your state sef, smh
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 8:32pm On May 07, 2017
richard870:
@op, Where are the classy Hotels with massive patronage as you claimed LMAO.....exactly the step you take when you are trying to rebrand a bad product

You had better come to Lagos and see the real definition of those terms you used cuz owerri is just a modernized village with shallow minded people like you ( and your clown of a governor) who portray mediocrity with style and hypocrisy

And pls, I wuld lyk you to explain what you meant by; ''Malaysian boys'', '' and ''business dooms'' cry

Smh............Omo 'Igbo' and their dirty ways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oga why the hate na?
He showed pictures of Owerri, why don't you show pics of your place (akure, Ibadan, osogbo or Abeokuta ) instead of spilling this thrash.

And biko must it always be Lagos you guys use to boast?
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 07, 2017
[quote a*uthor=Alpacino85 post=56298324]see foolish question, ask politely and the routes will be given to you[/quote]
U are the foolish one here what is not polite about my question? the op that I asked replied me responsibly so I wonder what ur problem is. did u see how reasonable others commented concerning my question? anyway a fool will always remain a fool. idiot.
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Oxtonguy: 8:39pm On May 07, 2017
uglyafonja:

I think I am done with you.......

You probably think this is Oshogbo or Ibadan fittered with brown roofs.....sorry we are talking of southeast and not southwest....

Sorry that you never could find what you are looking for.......

If someone could say that Owerri is South Africa....I wonder what that person will say when I open a thread on Enugu city or Awka......propably it will be Dubai...
Can't you guys just enjoy your thread without obsessed with Ibadan or south west Non of your cities can match Ibadan.

Ibadan

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by MrEverest(m): 8:53pm On May 07, 2017
CaraJewel:
Chai and i live in owerri.my life is so boring.na only shoprite i know.Tears
Sorry dear, stop crying OK? I'm touched and because of that, I can volunteer to take you on an all expense paid trip to a few hotspots in O-town. Owerri is indeed a very beautiful city and have not regreted it since I relocated from Lagos. Investors can reach us @ Galaxy properties for good lands/properties to buy in any part of Owerri. My contact (including WhatsApp number and office address is on my signature.
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by legislatively: 8:56pm On May 07, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Can't you guys just enjoy your thread without obsessed with Ibadan or south west Non of your cities can match Ibadan.

Ibadan
this picture is not Ibadan, that's the old looks of ojota/ketu axis in lagos

4 Likes

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Oxtonguy: 9:05pm On May 07, 2017
legislatively:
this picture is not Ibadan, that's the old looks of ojota/ketu axis in lagos
Thats new garage road, Ibadan
Heritage don't talk Lagos pictures. Heritage is based in Ibadan. Look closely to the picture, you will see heritage copyright. Here are some other photos by heritage

Ibadan

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by MrEverest(m): 9:07pm On May 07, 2017
uglyafonja:

Youngman.....if you have not been to Owerri...kindly visit and stop living in delusion....

Not because of a single pics of covenant makes you talk trash....I immediately deleted it...it was a random selection and I am bond to make mistake......if you have nothing to say...views or quit......
Pls ignore envious people so we can continue having sanity here. Internet is a great tool for PR and this thread is doing justice to O-town. I repeat don't allow haters to smear it pls!
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Deathslater: 9:16pm On May 07, 2017
Tjohnnay:
Nor b Muslims i dey see for dat pics so??

So dm dey Igbo land too
where did you see piglims in the pics?
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 9:18pm On May 07, 2017
Owerri has the highest population of sexy fine darling girls in Nigeria wink.
Wow, u go just weak..
Too many damsels to choose from, but hold money ooooo.
Owerri soup cost well well

IMSU girls, IMSU girls Chai, those girls kiss kiss wink wink wink wink
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by legislatively: 9:18pm On May 07, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Heritage don't talk Lagos pictures. Heritage is based in Ibadan. Look closely to the picture, you will see heritage copyright. Here are some other photos by heritage

Ibadan
that ikorodu road in Lagos, precisely after ketu/ojota interchange when coming from ojota. Look at the picture carefully, you will see a brt lane and also a signpost carrying heritage park in Lagos. That brown building on the pictures is a computer school.

Its an area I know well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by ipodstinks: 9:18pm On May 07, 2017
backtosender:
Omo owerri fine pass victoria Ireland Lagos see beauty
Abi owerri fine pass los angelis.

1 Like

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Deathslater: 9:20pm On May 07, 2017
Abagworo:

There is plenty of brown roofs but not along most roads you will drive past. No city without brown roofs in Nigeria.
lol Oshogbo man claiming Igbo, this isn't funny anymore.

1 Like

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:20pm On May 07, 2017
I see, but the state is not that safe security wise, so one has to be very careful, for the babes, one has to be very careful, cause no one knows those who have hidden agenda to draw their customers to their own world.

1 Like

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by legislatively: 9:20pm On May 07, 2017
Oxtonguy:

Ibadan
look at the direction post, you will see the sign going to ikorodu and other leading to Lagos Ibadan expressway

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 9:21pm On May 07, 2017
Any body that doesn't appreciate the fact that Owerri is a fine city should go and die.
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Deathslater: 9:22pm On May 07, 2017
trainingict:
Owerri is a clean city. The girls popularly called Owerri girls in those days when I was in the University in the city are also pretty. Mbakwe planned the city. Owerri Capital Development Authority also tried to maintain the master plan. I am not sure if OCDA is still existing. What really happens is that development is more concentrated at the Capital. In Abia State, you have Aba, the commercial city and Umuahia the state capital. When I was in the University , that was when Abia was created out Imo State, Owerri was known as a civil service town. Aba and PHC were then tagged commercial cities. Owerri is also known as enjoyment place where you cannot make the money, but where your money gives you maximum enjoyment. Owerri is a place where you enjoy the sweat of your labour. When you work hard to make the money, Owerri is a place to come and play hard to enjoy the money. From my own personal observation, I think this accounts for the high number of hotels in the small city.
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Sanchez01: 9:31pm On May 07, 2017
uglyafonja:
Owerri city
The first picture is that of Enugu, along Presidential and Rangers Avenue.
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 07, 2017
lady2sexy1:

did you really read your post before clicking the post button Imagine your reasoning sad

The beautiful people you saw there are students from other state

not all are imolite

can you reconcile these sentences

okey how many percent of owerri resident are students and how many percentage of Imo indegene are students

some people can be very petty undecided
petty and witty and hateful af
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by uglyafonja: 9:33pm On May 07, 2017
Sanchez01:

The first picture is that of Enugu, along Presidential and Rangers Avenue.

Correction taken
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Oxtonguy: 9:35pm On May 07, 2017
legislatively:
look at the direction post, you will see the sign going to ikorodu and other leading to Lagos Ibadan expressway
Noted, thanks for the effort. I erroneously thought it was New garage to challenge road, especially with the heritage logo .
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by ipodstinks: 9:38pm On May 07, 2017
backtosender:
Ugly Afonja we are so glad to have an opportunity enjoying these beautiful city that is so beautiful none Afonjas are shocked......
We also thank you for making those that never cross ore in their entire life to no that East is beautiful full of beautiful girls......ugly girls from there cannot be guaranteed in Biafra land..we dont want ugly gene in Biafra land
It is normal to deceive yourself. Now you want them to start, and if they start now, you will start your normal victim cry. Just enjoy your thread and relax. The inferiority complex is what we are enjoying here. We are not competing here because we are always secured.
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by ipodstinks: 9:43pm On May 07, 2017
Statsocial:

Lol I saw a picture of Covenant university there.
grin, why na, must you expose somebody, abi somebody cannot post part of western state in peace again

1 Like

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by legislatively: 9:45pm On May 07, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Noted, thanks for the effort. I erroneously thought it was New garage to challenge road, especially with the heritage logo .
anytime, there's also a heritage park in Lagos. That's the signpost
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Caseless: 9:53pm On May 07, 2017
BlackDBagba:
How much were you paid for this?! grin Clean place though cool
lol. The city has a night-life. Nice place though.
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Eastwalk(m): 10:01pm On May 07, 2017
OWERRI kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by vivalavida(m): 10:05pm On May 07, 2017
CaraJewel:
All is well

Sent u a pm

Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by Samjr(m): 10:07pm On May 07, 2017
My dear you missing
Rolex67:
I don't like Owerri
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by ipodstinks: 10:08pm On May 07, 2017
uglyafonja:

Youngman.....if you have not been to Owerri...kindly visit and stop living in delusion....

Not because of a single pics of covenant makes you talk trash....I immediately deleted it...it was a random selection and I am bond to make mistake......if you have nothing to say...views or quit......
Sorry, but you said you took the pictures when you visited, so how come you made mistake by putting covenant university in the pix. it shows you downloaded the pixes.
Re: Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) by ipodstinks: 10:11pm On May 07, 2017
uglyafonja:

I think I am done with you.......

You probably think this is Oshogbo or Ibadan fittered with brown roofs.....sorry we are talking of southeast and not southwest....

Sorry that you never could find what you are looking for.......

If someone could say that Owerri is South Africa....I wonder what that person will say when I open a thread on Enugu city or Awka......propably it will be Dubai...
Western states are not competing with any states. You can't compare Ibadan to owerri, you dare not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. / Working Legally In Austria / Photo Of What I Saw In India . Science Or Magic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.