Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,162 members, 7,887,382 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:00 AM

Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam (75388 Views)

Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode / 2019: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Wins Second Term - Nwabueze / Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Edu3Again: 12:52am On Jun 02, 2017
lexy2014:
its like u didn't get my question.I didn't ask u about bomb. I no jesus died 4ur sins hence d question i asked previously. d question I asked is this, did Jesus die 4 ur sins so u could engage in religious fight of supremacy or he died 4 ur sins so u could show forth d love of God?

Jesus died for our sins because God loves us.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Now this Jesus He gave said we are to preach the gospel

Mark 16:16
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Now the Word of God say's to cast down anything that exhalts itself against christ~

2 Corinthians 10:5
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God

So false religions exalts itself against the most high, so I hack it grin
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by lexy2014: 1:46am On Jun 02, 2017
Edu3Again:

Jesus died for our sins because God loves us.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Now this Jesus He gave said we are to preach the gospel

Mark 16:16
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Now the Word of God say's to cast down anything that exhalts itself against christ~

Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God

So false religions exalts itself against the most high, so I hack it grin
and what is d knowledge of God, that God is love which is y I asked are u showing forth this love?
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Edu3Again: 2:13am On Jun 02, 2017
lexy2014:
and what is d knowledge of God, that God is love which is y I asked are u showing forth this love?

Did you miss where we are asked to cast down false religions?

I am simply casting down islam grin
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by lexy2014: 3:00am On Jun 02, 2017
Edu3Again:

Did you miss where we are asked to cast down false religions?

I am simply casting down islam grin
d knowledge of God is that God is love and if u don't understand this ur "casting down" would b in vain and u would only b replicating what u say u trying 2 destroy. that's what Paul was saying in 1 Corinthians 13.u have zeal but a zeal that isn't driven by love. u clearly don't love Muslims so how can u lead people to salvation when u don't love them?if u are a product of Gods love, then u will remember were Gods grace and love found u&ur heart would b filled with compassion towards Muslims. Like they say people don't care how much u no until they no how much u care. take time 2 read Matthew 5:17; 7v22-23;25v31-46. also check out d lives of these phenomenal individuals mother Theresa and Abdul Sattar Edhi
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Edu3Again: 3:15am On Jun 02, 2017
lexy2014:
d knowledge of God is that God is love and if u don't understand this ur "casting down" would b in vain and u would only b replicating what u say u trying 2 destroy. that's what Paul was saying in 1 Corinthians 13.u have zeal but a zeal that isn't driven by love. u clearly don't love Muslims so how can u lead people to salvation when u don't love them?if u are a product of Gods love, then u will remember were Gods grace and love found u&ur heart would b filled with compassion towards Muslims. Like they say people don't care how much u no until they no how much u care. take time 2 read Matthew 5:17; 7v22-23;25v31-46. also check out d lives of these phenomenal individuals mother Theresa and Abdul Sattar Edhi

God loved the world and gave His Son, so that who believes in Him is saved.

John 3

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

The bible say's if you dont believe you are condemned.

John 3
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

So without Jesus you are lost.
If you loved muslims you would let them know that allah cannot save but Jesus alone.

You want the muslims to head to hell, I want them to be saved grin

You are surely not for Jesus. angry
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by lexy2014: 3:30am On Jun 02, 2017
Edu3Again:

God loved the world and gave His Son, so that who believes in Him is saved.

John 3

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

The bible say's if you dont believe you are condemned.

John 3
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

So without Jesus you are lost.
If you loved muslims you would let them know that allah cannot save but Jesus alone.

You want the muslims to head to hell, I want them to be saved grin

You are surely not for Jesus. angry
no problem.am not trying 2 convince u that am 4 christ. just take time 2 read those scriptures I sent
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Edu3Again: 3:43am On Jun 02, 2017
lexy2014:
no problem.am not trying 2 convince u that am 4 christ. just take time 2 read those scriptures I sent

Did you read what I said?
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Demmzy15(m): 4:50am On Jun 02, 2017
malvisguy212:
[s]first, I did not ask question, I provide direct prove from the Quran and hadith , majority of this suicide bombers are Muslims, were did they get this idea from ?
Muslim terrorists are indoctrinated by an evil ideology. This evil ideology is indoctrinated with such precision and efficiency that in most cases there is no turning back to sanity. Therefore, any terrorism prevention effort must begin with a clear understanding of what motivates the terrorists and transforms them to become mindless killers. Unless a physician can identify the disease, it will be impossible to cure the patient. It is futile to treat the symptom and not the disease. Worse still, if you cannot even name your enemy, how can you defeat them?

see, in Islam, it is not how one's live that gurrantee salvation but how one's die:
Surah 9:111: “Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur’an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme.” (Yusuf Ali)

the above Qur’anic verses clearly teach that Allah rewards the Muslims who “slay and are slain” for the cause of Islam. Let us now consider another interesting verse in the Quran:

Surah 17:33: “And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden, except by right.”

what right does a muslim man have to kill people who are not Muslims ?

if the Bible support suicide, why are there no Christians suicide bomber ? the ten commandment condemn all killing including suicide.[/s]
Excuse me sir!!!! None of the verses you posted from the Qur'an says you should kill yourself, it talks about a legitimate jihad every able Muslim should participate in under a leader.

Give me where Allaah and Prophet Muhammad said you should kill yourself and give me where the bible said don't commit suicide!

Samson committed a similar crime to suicide bombing when he destroyed the temple and everyone beneath it, over 2000 people were killed(the same with 9/11) and your god aka Jesus did nothing to prohibit it!

2 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by kenoc: 5:12am On Jun 02, 2017
Austine go to God in prayer and ask for guide. Something is wrong somewhere with you. May God help you
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by malvisguy212: 5:45am On Jun 02, 2017
Demmzy15:
Excuse me sir!!!! None of the verses you posted from the Qur'an says you should kill yourself, it talks about a legitimate jihad every able Muslim should participate in under a leader.

Give me where Allaah and Prophet Muhammad said you should kill yourself and give me where the bible said don't commit suicide!

Samson committed a similar crime to suicide bombing when he destroyed the temple and everyone beneath it, over 2000 people were killed(the same with 9/11) and your god aka Jesus did nothing to prohibit it!
Surah 17:33: “And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden, except by right.”

what's right a muslim have to take life ? all the suicide bomber, where do they get there inspiration from ? this people get there inspiration from the Quran .

1 Like

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by justjify(m): 7:29am On Jun 02, 2017
Islam is a religion of PISS...
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by doyinbaby(f): 8:08am On Jun 02, 2017
Please stay rooted in Christ,...study the word of God well and live by it.......don't let anything take you out of Christ again
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by hadex90(m): 8:49am On Jun 02, 2017
This Guy Is a Big Joke... I Dnt Think He Knw D Difference Between Religion And Politics. I Am A Christian And I Can Happily Tell That U Are Not One. A Message To All Nigerians, Lets Shun Religion And Tribalism WE ARE ALL BROTHERS
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Demmzy15(m): 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
malvisguy212:

what's right a muslim have to take life ? all the suicide bomber, where do they get there inspiration from ? this people get there inspiration from the Quran .
What are saying na? Where you not the same person that said south kaduna Christians are allowed to defend themselves(which involves killing their enemies, if necessary) so Muslims can't do the same under the same context?

How does this verse even permit suicide? A murderer is liable to be executed under Islamic law, if it were to be in saudi arabia, all those boko haram commanders in Nigerian prisons would be executed!

You've failed once again Mr.
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by latsy: 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
grudges:
A true muslim will never renounce his religion even if the whole world will turn against Allah, talkless of the so called tribalism dat is if true, u 've make a biggest mistake in ur life, bt I pray for u dat one day u will understand that the only religion dat is 100% perfect, all encompassing nd lead to pradise is Islam.

Perfect in bombing infidels to ashes .
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by latsy: 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sterope:

Why would a sane human change his religion because of another? Attention seeker oshi!
The same reason your great grandfather change his religion.
Do not insult what you can't comprehend.
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by latsy: 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
misterh:
The population of Nigeria is believed to be around 180million. Let's say Muslims take 45% of that, that's 81million Muslims in Nigeria. Now, you said 80% of Muslims support Boko Haram, that's should give us about 64million Muslims that's support Boko Haram. How many Muslims have you met for you to come to this conclusion?
Dude, you went into a religion as a bet. You probably didn't study the religion before joining. You were not convinced that you were making the right decision. Obviously, the foundation was weak. You won't be missed. I dare say that you joinedjoined because of some benefits you thought you would get from humans.

There is a difference between moral support and physical support.
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by misterh(m): 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
latsy:

There is a difference between moral support and physical support.
I don't get your point.
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by malvisguy212: 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
Demmzy15:
What are saying na? Where you not the same person that said south kaduna Christians are allowed to defend themselves(which involves killing their enemies, if necessary) so Muslims can't do the same under the same context?

How does this verse even permit suicide? A murderer is liable to be executed under Islamic law, if it were to be in saudi arabia, all those boko haram commanders in Nigerian prisons would be executed!

why are you pretending ? is this ignorance or what ?the suicide bomber, are they defending themselves ?
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Demmzy15(m): 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
malvisguy212:
why are you pretending ? is this ignorance or what ?the suicide bomber, are they defending themselves ?
You're a dunce!!! Who's talking about suicide bomber? I said give me a verse of the Qur'an that says you should commit suicide, why is it so hard for you?!

1 Like

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Sterope(f): 9:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
Let me complete my statement.....

Why would a sane human being change his religion because of election of a man

Please don't quote again

latsy:

The same reason your great grandfather change his religion.
Do not insult what you can't comprehend.
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by JUDASiskariot: 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
Demmzy15:
You're a dunce!!! Who's talking about suicide bomber? I said give me a verse of the Qur'an that says you should commit suicide, why is it so hard for you?!

you are a liar and a potential terrorist. I've been reading the nonsense you have been spewing here, but on the above, let me burst your bubble.

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."
Quran (9:111) - "Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Quran: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme."

Quran (2:207) - "And there is the type of man who gives his life to earn the pleasure of Allah..." This would not be in the Quran if it were not permissible.

Quran (61:10-12) "O ye who believe! Shall I lead you to a bargain that will save you from a grievous Penalty? That ye believe in Allah and His Messenger, and that ye strive (your utmost) in the Cause of Allah, with your property and your persons: That will be best for you, if ye but knew! He will forgive you your sins, and admit you to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, and to beautiful mansions in Gardens of Eternity: that is indeed the Supreme Achievement." This verse was given at the battle of Uhud and uses the Arabic word, Jihad.

The dark-eyed virgins are mentioned in several places as well, including verses 44:54 and 52:20. For those who swing the other way, there are "perpetual youth" verse 6:17, otherwise known as "boys" in verses 52:24 and 76:19.

All these are verses that support suicide, so what at you saying?

Hadith and Sira

Sahih Bukhari (52:54) - The words of Muhammad: "I would love to be martyred in Allah's Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get resurrected again and then get martyred." This is why modern-day Jihadists often say that they love death.

Sahih Bukhari (52:46) - "Allah guarantees that He will admit the Mujahid in His Cause into Paradise if he is killed, otherwise He will return him to his home safely with rewards and war booty."

Sahih Muslim (20:4678) - During the battle of Uhud, Muhammad was desperate to push men into battle. He promised paradise for those who would martyr themselves, prompting a young man who was eating dates to throw them away and rush to his death.

Sahih Muslim (20:4655) - A man asks Muhammad "which of men is the best?" Muhammad replies that it is the man who is always ready for battle and flies into it "seeking death at places where it can be expected." (The next most saintly man in Islam is the hermit who lives in isolation "sparing men from his mischief."wink

Sahih Muslim (20:4681) - "Surely, the gates of Paradise are under the shadows of the swords." After hearing Muhammad say that martyrdom leads to paradise, a young man pulls his sword and breaks the sheath (indicating that he has no intention of returning) then flings himself into battle until he is killed.

Sahih Muslim (20.4635) - Muhammad: "Nobody who enters Paradise will (ever like to) return to this world even if he were offered everything on the surface of the earth (as an inducement) except the martyr who will desire to return to this world and be killed ten times for the sake of the great honor that has been bestowed upon him." (also Bukhari 52:53)

Sahih Muslim (55:93) - A lengthy parable told by Muhammad, in which a boy chooses to die in order to spread religion, thus legitimizing the practice.
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by malvisguy212: 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
Demmzy15:
all the verses I provide, suicide bombers use it to justified their killing, were do they get this ideology from ? or are you reading a different Quran from the one they read ?
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Ken4Christ: 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
Please, my Muslim nairalanders or readers, take pride away, Jesus is the only way to God. Mohammed never promised you salvation. He even rather said that you are following at your own risk. He is not sure of his destiny nor those following. Read Sarah 46:9.

Please follow Jesus. He is the way, the truth and the life. You don't have another opportunity to do so. After death, it's judgment

1 Like

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Demmzy15(m): 4:47am On Jun 03, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

[s]you are a liar and a potential terrorist. I've been reading the nonsense you have been spewing here, but on the above, let me burst your bubble.

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."
Quran (9:111) - "Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Quran: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme."

Quran (2:207) - "And there is the type of man who gives his life to earn the pleasure of Allah..." This would not be in the Quran if it were not permissible.

Quran (61:10-12) "O ye who believe! Shall I lead you to a bargain that will save you from a grievous Penalty? That ye believe in Allah and His Messenger, and that ye strive (your utmost) in the Cause of Allah, with your property and your persons: That will be best for you, if ye but knew! He will forgive you your sins, and admit you to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, and to beautiful mansions in Gardens of Eternity: that is indeed the Supreme Achievement." This verse was given at the battle of Uhud and uses the Arabic word, Jihad.

The dark-eyed virgins are mentioned in several places as well, including verses 44:54 and 52:20. For those who swing the other way, there are "perpetual youth" verse 6:17, otherwise known as "boys" in verses 52:24 and 76:19.

All these are verses that support suicide, so what at you saying?

Hadith and Sira

Sahih Bukhari (52:54) - The words of Muhammad: "I would love to be martyred in Allah's Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get resurrected again and then get martyred." This is why modern-day Jihadists often say that they love death.

Sahih Bukhari (52:46) - "Allah guarantees that He will admit the Mujahid in His Cause into Paradise if he is killed, otherwise He will return him to his home safely with rewards and war booty."

Sahih Muslim (20:4678) - During the battle of Uhud, Muhammad was desperate to push men into battle. He promised paradise for those who would martyr themselves, prompting a young man who was eating dates to throw them away and rush to his death.

Sahih Muslim (20:4655) - A man asks Muhammad "which of men is the best?" Muhammad replies that it is the man who is always ready for battle and flies into it "seeking death at places where it can be expected." (The next most saintly man in Islam is the hermit who lives in isolation "sparing men from his mischief."wink

Sahih Muslim (20:4681) - "Surely, the gates of Paradise are under the shadows of the swords." After hearing Muhammad say that martyrdom leads to paradise, a young man pulls his sword and breaks the sheath (indicating that he has no intention of returning) then flings himself into battle until he is killed.

Sahih Muslim (20.4635) - Muhammad: "Nobody who enters Paradise will (ever like to) return to this world even if he were offered everything on the surface of the earth (as an inducement) except the martyr who will desire to return to this world and be killed ten times for the sake of the great honor that has been bestowed upon him." (also Bukhari 52:53)

Sahih Muslim (55:93) - A lengthy parable told by Muhammad, in which a boy chooses to die in order to spread religion, thus legitimizing the practice.[/s]
Call me whatever you like, terrorist, extremist, etc that cannot move me. Some of what you've presented here have been dealt with malvisguy, so check out my replies with him.

None of the verses or hadith says you should commit suicide, a man who after fighting a battle committed suicide and he's hellbound. So stop all this cheap emotions!

Whatever you're about martyrdom has nothing to do with suicide, or when did fighting in a legitimate battle and being killed by an enemy turn to suicide?
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Demmzy15(m): 4:50am On Jun 03, 2017
malvisguy212:
all the verses I provide, suicide bombers use it to justified their killing, were do they get this ideology from ? or are you reading a different Quran from the one they read ?
Is it that you're having mental problem? Who's talking about a suicide bomber? Have you met a suicide bomber that he told you all this?

Show me where suicide is allowed in Islam, why is it so hard for you?

And you are yet to show me also where your bible disallowed suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by malvisguy212: 5:35am On Jun 03, 2017
Demmzy15:
Is it that you're having mental problem? Who's talking about a suicide bomber? Have you met a suicide bomber that he told you all this?

Show me where suicide is allowed in Islam, why is it so hard for you?

And you are yet to show me also where your bible disallowed suicide.
very funny Muslim, so we are not talking about suicide bomber now ? why did even quote me in the first place ? why only in Islam people were explosive bomb to blew themselves in the midst of crowd ? were did they get this idea from ? what is there promised for committing this act ? don't shift the argument ? my first post was talking about suicide.
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Demmzy15(m): 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
malvisguy212:
[s]very funny Muslim, so we are not talking about suicide bomber now ? why did even quote me in the first place ? why only in Islam people were explosive bomb to blew themselves in the midst of crowd ? were did they get this idea from ? what is there promised for committing this act ? don't shift the argument ? my first post was talking about suicide.[/s]
I've even forgotten you're a robot, so I'll leave you to wallow in your ignorance. You failed in all your quest and you've exposed your religion the more.

Your bible actually supports suicide bombings because god gave power to Samson to do something similar in 9/11.

So if you have something reasonable to input, you can quote me, if not you'll be ignored!

1 Like

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by ikennaj44: 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
Demmzy15:

suicides bombers draw their inspirations from numerous quranic verses, one of which is
quran 4:74
So let those fight in the cause of Allah
who sell the life of this world for the
Hereafter. And he who fights in the
cause of Allah and is killed or
achieves victory - We will bestow upon
him a great reward.
sharia law is not against Muslim who killed non-Muslim, its only against Muslim who killed follow Muslim, especially Sunni Muslim who killed Sunni Muslim. in sunni dominated enclave, a Sunni can kill shia Muslim and go free. so in Saudi, boko haram commanders will be rewarded.
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by dareenglish: 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
if one looks at the events in this country one can conclude that in 15 years the north will be able to single handily decided the president of Nigeria by votes and population.
so i would suggest to my people...the ones that are all talk...the Yorubas to think because when it comes down to it we have always been he balancing vote, but now...hummmm...i rest this case.

on the other hand i fully support the struggles, pls keep up the struggle...and if you need help...you have an ally here...there are peoplewho believe in your cause but have no way to join.

i wish all of us long life and success.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe / Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) / Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.