Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,692 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:44 AM

Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam (75341 Views)

Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode / 2019: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Wins Second Term - Nwabueze / Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by eedriyz(m): 9:10pm On May 31, 2017
You never became a Muslim, you've been fooling yourself all along... Your reason for the faith was a mere gamble, and gambling is one thing Allah detest.

9 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Didov1(f): 9:10pm On May 31, 2017
Welcome back..anyday,anytime,you are always welcome to the light.

3 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 31, 2017
mynd44 Mr Know It All come and read the RIDER

cc:lalasticlala
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by chukwuaustin(m): 9:11pm On May 31, 2017
Can a non fulani northern be the sultan? Can a non northern be the national amir of moslem corpers association of Nigeria? Keep on fooling ur self some Moslems knows am saying the truth. I dare any moslem to come n challenge I will destroy him with facts
BigBrother9ja:

He must be a retârd for saying he pity any non fulani practicing Islam in Nigeria. What he lacks is understanding. What a pity.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by DieBuhari: 9:12pm On May 31, 2017
smithsydny:
Useless fool
E pain the Yoruba muslim

16 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 31, 2017
chukwuaustin:
If u are a Yoruba moslem sorry for u because u slavery will last forever it not bad to stop something as evil as associating with zoo Moslems am glad I did....
Such a pity chuks.Asuustrike can't compromise his/her faith because of money.I rather remain a pagan
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by hammer6: 9:12pm On May 31, 2017
2017 IS NOT A GOOD YEAR FOR AFONJA....

grin

13 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by oodua1stson: 9:13pm On May 31, 2017
You're nothing but an attention wh0re

3 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by oismail(m): 9:13pm On May 31, 2017
Oh is either his overdose cheap weed has stopped working or still active
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by sunsewa16: 9:13pm On May 31, 2017
nwokem ur type of person I refuse to know or associate with as an igboman I am,I wonder how ur kinsmen will see u,continue fooling urself in the name of seeking fame.I pity ur family.

3 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 31, 2017
DieBuhari:

E pain the Yoruba muslim
abeg Yoruba Muslim dey answer that name for my moniker? You and vegetable buhari no difference..

South south man proudly
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Artib(m): 9:14pm On May 31, 2017
how that one's my problem? Be whatever you like for hating what you can't understand. Be an atheist or Buddhist, it's your choice.
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Darey207(m): 9:15pm On May 31, 2017
Are you an architect or Engineer in Abuja then this opportunity is for you.
Get the chance to learn structural design using Orion and STAAD Pro. in relation to BS CODES standards and Architectural design using AUTOCAD and REVIT ARCHITECTURE .
Interested persons should call Engr. Dare on 09057831550 for more information.
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by efe0(m): 9:15pm On May 31, 2017
where u blind?.....thank GOD the scales are outta ur eyes....welcome baq home

3 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:15pm On May 31, 2017
chukwuma,this is a dangerous game you are playing. You and I know these Ppl can be violent atimes..A word is enough for the wise. Embrace Jesus,live a quiet life and stop talking about them odikwa risky!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by lonelydora: 9:17pm On May 31, 2017
chukwuaustin:
I, Chukwuma Austin Dike hereby renounce Islam, I will on Sunday be rededicating my life back to God in Anglican church.I am renouncing Islam because of tribalism, Isis operations in Nigeria and because I have excaped 7 assassination attempts by Muslims.5 times in the mosque at Mabushi abuja and in kano;on the day corpes of fulani herdsmen was discourverd in Abia state.The last one was inside American embassy in Abuja.Thier is no Islam in Nigeria what we have is fulani agenda. I pity any non fulani or at least kanuri practicing islam in Nigeria u are nothing but a slave.for more details go to my face book page search for Chukwuma Austin Dike u will see the video
Thanks
God bless you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAdkMB6GEAs

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1415462015181464&id=100001530378840&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1415462015181464%3Atl_objid.1415462015181464%3Apage_id.668695769846625%3Athid.100001530378840%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1496300399%3A893632903339331565

You took the right decision bro. Welcome to Christ.

4 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by YelloweWest: 9:17pm On May 31, 2017
Lol
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Artib(m): 9:17pm On May 31, 2017
eedriyz:
You never became a Muslim, you've been fooling yourself all along... Your reason for the faith was a mere gamble, and gambling is one thing Allah detest.
indeed, you're on point.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by ObaKlaz: 9:18pm On May 31, 2017
chukwuaustin:
Afonja
I'm not a Moslem, but for someone claiming Christianity with the above tribal slur, no one needs to take a serpent like you seriously. No religion can save you, Bro.

6 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Mpiato01: 9:18pm On May 31, 2017
May the Lord forgive you...Ikpara mgbe Nwa okuko ji efu.
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by tee4all(m): 9:18pm On May 31, 2017
Am a Christian, but I know 1001 Muslims dat are better than u..... Don't use religion to cover your stupidity......
If u read your Bible well, u wud know ure disgrace to Christianity....Am praying for u...

7 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by watchindelta(m): 9:18pm On May 31, 2017
yeye BULLSHIT
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 31, 2017
I hope you have a good Kalashnikov to protect yourself 'cos they'll surely come for your head. If you ain't ready for the war ahead, then I pity you.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by omoelerin1: 9:18pm On May 31, 2017
No be Igbo e be? Those cuning people that pride themselves as inteligent people. The are ready to do anything, i mean anything beacause of money. Trust them at your own peril!

4 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by hammer6: 9:18pm On May 31, 2017
Even though i was one of the people who rained insult on u, i bless u in Jesus name.

U are welcome my brother. Any hand that will talk bad or beat u, thunder have already fired it.

7 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by back2sender: 9:19pm On May 31, 2017
chukwuaustin:
Thanks a million Bro.
Islam is a Religion of peace. Man has always been the problem.
You are a boko haram member and a fraud! Stop giving Islam a bad name.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by intruxive(m): 9:20pm On May 31, 2017
No be igbo boy, trust them at ur own peril, lol hausa guys tot they have found a new convert, am sure he scammed them of some change grin

2 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Blessed779: 9:21pm On May 31, 2017
Hmm

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by doyinbaby(f): 9:22pm On May 31, 2017
The truth is you can't get a better bargain outside Jesus....

4 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 31, 2017
There is always this segregation or do I call it discrimination against southern Muslim by their northern folks. A southern Muslim will never, I repeat, will never lead prayer in a northern mosque.
But it's one Islam right ? So why the segragation?
Even if you are a southern scholar,those guys will never allow you lead prayer.

15 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by crackhouse(m): 9:25pm On May 31, 2017
Pls u can stay where u are. U are no longer needed in Christianity. It's very obvious u have become violent, ur altitude is not Christ-like again.
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by BrightDeGea(m): 9:26pm On May 31, 2017
This one is joking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) / Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife / Amaechi, Osinbajo And Other APC Leaders Looking Visibly Defeated At APC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.