Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,838 members, 7,915,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:52 PM

Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam (75530 Views)

Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode / 2019: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Wins Second Term - Nwabueze / Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Jelal0007(m): 12:01am On Jun 01, 2017
chukwuaustin:
U are the hypocrite ......I will always say the truth. I pity all this northern Christians they have banned u from eating in Kaduna during Ramadan fasting that is not ur business,soon they kill u n turn ur wife's to sex slave fool...hope u can still travel to ur village? Idiot hypocrite
Typical attitude of a munafiq. HYPOCR!TE. A confused boy with no clear sense of direction as far as his spiritual life is concerned. Were u forced in2 islam in d 1st place? Was ISIS not already b4 ur 'staged conversion' 2 islam? Its in the blood of u lot 2b fake anyway. Get lost.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 01, 2017
chukwuaustin:
U are the hypocrite ......I will always say the truth. I pity all this northern Christians they have banned u from eating in Kaduna during Ramadan fasting that is not ur business,soon they kill u n turn ur wife's to sex slave fool...hope u can still travel to ur village? Idiot hypocrite
Ki ki ki ki ki..... See person wey talk say he don give him life to christ o.
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by obailala(m): 12:25am On Jun 01, 2017
This thread is extremely funny, the Op is a confused human. E be like say na the ramadan fasting thing reset the guy brain instantly. grin grin
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by delishpot: 12:27am On Jun 01, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

He must be a retârd for saying he pity any non fulani practicing Islam in Nigeria. What he lacks is understanding. What a pity.

Ignorance kills deeper than the bullet. He might have had a deeper experience than those he feels pity for. See, some sects have difgerent levels. You may be a member but never have come in contact with the fanatics whereas, he probably has and he knows their beliefs and agenda. Instead of you to seek why he said what he said, you decide to shut him down

5 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by NemzySeries(m): 12:28am On Jun 01, 2017
abi d guy dey run bkos of ramadan?
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Trexnemesis(m): 12:44am On Jun 01, 2017
Conversion na businessi these days o. Nna, you make enough money kwo? Welcome back tho.
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by edupedia: 12:52am On Jun 01, 2017
chukwuaustin:
Come and join me sing halleluya Jevoha jire has done me well it it's me n true N psalm 23

....when next u move from the Anglican church to the Catholic church tell the Jews in advance when u are coming over to them....una see typical IPOB?...419 every hour 24/7...

1 Like

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by MarieSucre(f): 12:54am On Jun 01, 2017
vedaxcool:

Thank God a tribalist like you no longer pretend to be a Muslim.

You have a serious problem. Why are you following him up and down and commenting on his thread? Do you think you'll gain sawab for this? You better go and concentrate on cleansing yourself this Ramadan shikena.

6 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by AlwaysUltraPad: 12:54am On Jun 01, 2017
HisSexcellency:

Hypocrite of the highest grade.
Did you convert to Islam because you were convinced and believed in the teachings and doctrines of Islam?
You hypocritically converted to Islam cuz you thought by doing so will win you new friends with connections in the new government and therefore access to good job and maybe good money.
Was Isis and Boko Haram and the likes not in existence before your hypocritical turn to Islam?
don't mind the donkey. That's why some of us didn't celebrate him then.

1 Like

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Edu3Again: 1:20am On Jun 01, 2017
HisSexcellency:

Did you convert to Islam because you were convinced and believed in the teachings and doctrines of Islam?
You hypocritically converted to Islam cuz you thought by doing so will win you new friends with connections in the new government and therefore access to good job and maybe good money.
Was Isis and Boko Haram and the likes not in existence before your hypocritical turn to Islam?

He simply understood that Islam is jihad based.

Why will a normal human being leave Jesus that lives to follow a dead man?

Or leave Jesus that has no sin to follow a man who married a 6yr old baby?

Or leave Jesus who raises the dead to follow a man who cannot perfor. A single miracle.

It don't make sense.

He understood his folly and came back

7 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Mambox: 1:34am On Jun 01, 2017
Only a fool anchors his faith on politics.

1 Like

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 01, 2017
chukwuaustin:
Afonja

How much did you received from the authorities den?
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 01, 2017
isnovic:

Such defenders usually quote verse 2:256 to Western audiences. The verse states "Let there be no compulsion in religion, for truth stands out from error." They may also include a fragment of verse 10:99-100, "Wouldst thou (Muhammad) compel men until they are believers?" What they don't mention is that Muslim scholars agree that both verses were spoken by Muhammad during an earlier time in his teachings, when he did not have the power to compel others. They are abrogated by later verses, such as verse >9:29, which clearly orders Muslims to fight unbelievers until they relent and either convert to Islam or accept a state of humiliation under Islamic rule (an obvious illustration of compulsion).

Quran
Quran (4:89) - "They wish that you should reject faith as they reject faith, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper." Verse 4:65 says that those who have faith are in "full submission" to Muhammad's teachings. This verse explains what should happen to Muslims who do not have faith.
Quran (9:11-12) - "But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge. And if they break their pledges after their treaty (hath been made with you) and assail your religion, then fight the heads of disbelief - Lo! they have no binding oaths - in order that they may desist."

Hadith and Sira
The most reliable Hadith collection contain numerous accounts of Muhammad and his companions putting people to death for leaving Islam. According to verse 4:80 of the Quran: "Those who obey the Messenger obey Allah."

Sahih Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Sahih Bukhari (83:37) - "Allah's Apostle never killed anyone except in one of the following three situations: (1) A person who killed somebody unjustly, was killed (in Qisas,) (2) a married person who committed illegal sexual intercourse and (3) a man who fought against Allah and His Apostle and deserted Islam and became an apostate."

Now tell me...what was it you said again?

Do you know what the battle of Riddal means? Do you know who are the main actors? Mohammed(pbuh) spare headed that execution.

His message was fine until the later part of his life, only God now can save him......read and rethink you statements:

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/apostasy.aspx

i forgot, ur kind also exists as well, quoting Qur'anic verses up & down without even knowing what the surah which the verse you quoted is about. i don't have time for ur kind, it's a long explanation which am very sure you will chose to ignore.

soo, next..

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Moblord(m): 1:49am On Jun 01, 2017
oh prodigal son, God is happy to receive you back.. I just hope they don't find you and attack u

5 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by lexy2014: 2:01am On Jun 01, 2017
chukwuaustin:
Can a non fulani northern be the sultan? Can a non northern be the national amir of moslem corpers association of Nigeria? Keep on fooling ur self some Moslems knows am saying the truth. I dare any moslem to come n challenge I will destroy him with facts
did u join Islam to become sultan and emir or u joined to serve d god of d Muslims?

1 Like

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by lexy2014: 2:03am On Jun 01, 2017
Edu3Again:

He simply understood that Islam is jihad based.

Why will a normal human being leave Jesus that lives to follow a dead man?

Or leave Jesus that has no sin to follow a man who married a 6yr old baby?

Or leave Jesus who raises the dead to follow a man who cannot perfor. A single miracle.

It don't make sense.

He understood his folly and came back
what makes u think he is back?d fellow has no conviction of any sort

1 Like

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Edu3Again: 2:14am On Jun 01, 2017
lexy2014:
what makes u think he is back?d fellow has no conviction of any sort

He openly renounced Islam, which is wise.
I guess he knows that the founder of Christianity, Jesus is alive.
he also noticed the founder of islam is dead.

Now you sef weigh am.

DEAD vs ALIVE grin

5 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Amberon: 2:14am On Jun 01, 2017
Lol
crackhouse:
Pls u can stay where u are. U are no longer needed in Christianity. It's very obvious u have become violent, ur altitude is not Christ-like again.
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by lexy2014: 2:15am On Jun 01, 2017
isnovic:
He threw a challenge to Muslims on Nairaland and none of them took up the challenge.

The fear of death has stopped so many Muslims from turning to Christ.

Until you walk in a man shoes, you do not know half his story.

Brother welcome back.

The threat should be demystified please. Allow people to choose who they will serve and not hold them back with death threat.

I believe if the guy is allowed to shed lights on his odyssey it will help people who are planning to travel this road make up their mind.
were did u c heroes of faith in d bible jumping from one religion 2 another?u don't need 2 convert from Christianity 2 islam prove a point 2 Muslims. that's not y Jesus died. Christians are called 2 live a life of love. Its ur lifestyle that should b a challenge 2 unbelievers around u not ur ability 2 jump ship
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Amberon: 2:25am On Jun 01, 2017
Who are you to condemn him when GOD has not. You people will just be saying rubbish.
Dudeweedlmao:

you changed your religion (a spiritual ideology) because of Politics (A greedy ideology that the bible condems)

if you were a christian back in the medieval times, you will be hanged because you are nothing but a heathen. You are a disgrace to your tribe.

and i actually wish your live video of beheading will be uploaded on liveleak. Don't mess with things that doesn't concern you.

1 person was in 7 sucide bombing location. You know that is a sign that spirit of God has left you. but you are lucky that the mercies of God endureth forever, you are lucky.

1 Like

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by lexy2014: 2:27am On Jun 01, 2017
Edu3Again:

He openly renounced Islam, which is wise.
I guess he knows that the founder of Christianity, Jesus is alive.
he also noticed the founder of islam is dead.

Now you sef weigh am.

DEAD vs ALIVE grin
did he say anything about Jesus or Mohammed? did he make any comparation between both men?all he has been ranting about is politics. he joined Islam for political reasons not 4 spiritual reasons. now he has jumped ship again claiming 2b a Christian 4 political reasons. there's no proclamation of faith in all his rants. it's unfortunate that at his young age he is so bent on using religion as a tool 2 further his myopic political beliefs. that's not d essence of Christianity. if he wanted 2 prove that Jesus is alive, he should done that with his lifestyle not by jumping allover d place

1 Like

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Edu3Again: 2:34am On Jun 01, 2017
lexy2014:
did he say anything about Jesus or Mohammed? did he make any comparative between both men?all he has been ranting about is politics. he joined Islam for political reasons not 4 spiritual reasons. now he has jumped ship again claiming 2b a Christian 4 political reasons. there's no proclamation of faith in all his rants. it's unfortunate that at his young age he is so bent on using religion as a tool 2 further his myopic political beliefs. that's not d essence of Christianity. if he wanted 2 prove that Jesus is alive, he should done that with his lifestyle not by jumping allover d place
He said he is going back to Jesus that saves.

Why follow mahmmed that allah cannot save?

Surah 46:9
nor do I know what will be done with me or with you

While Jesus saves

Acts 16:31
And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

So my dear friend again, why follow mohammed that cannot save. Neither can allah save.
When Jesus saves?

WISE UP BRO, JESUS IS ALIVE MOHAMMED IS DEAD. grin

8 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Ochinex(m): 2:39am On Jun 01, 2017
osile2012:
Young man, be very careful what you do, before the desire to trend on social media, cut your life short.

Shot up... na u go kill am?

2 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by lexy2014: 2:53am On Jun 01, 2017
Edu3Again:

He said he is going back to Jesus that saves.

Why follow mahmmed that allah cannot save?

Surah 46:9
nor do I know what will be done with me or with you

While Jesus saves

Acts 16:31
And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

So my dear friend again, why follow mohammed that cannot save. Neither can allah save.
When Jesus saves?

WISE UP BRO, JESUS IS ALIVE MOHAMMED IS DEAD. grin
am not d one jumping from one religion 2d other and my discuss isn't about whether Jesus is alive or whether Mohammed is dead. am not asking ur friend 2 follow Mohammed, I am questioning his conviction and d reasons he gave 4 jumping from one religion 2 another. if politics is his main reason( as he clearly stated) 4 moving from xtianity 2 Islam and then back 2 xtianity, then he has achieved nothing cos religion in general isn't about politics. its about finding purpose and meaning in life by connecting with ur creator which translates into a life of love so profound that people around u cannot but testify of d beautiful life u have. when u live a life of love and purpose u don't need 2 challenge Muslims or try 2 convince them that Jesus is alive, they will c it in d way u live

1 Like

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by juman(m): 2:59am On Jun 01, 2017
grin

The guy converted before to make money but it didn't work so he reversed.

The buhari he was seeking for his attention is now no where to be found.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:10am On Jun 01, 2017
My brother, rededicate your life to farm work and God will bless you more abundantly
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by malvisguy212: 3:20am On Jun 01, 2017
laadtech:

As a Christian that you are and with your self- acclaimed 40days fasting how many days have you fasted in your whole life boy?
to fast and meditate to God is foreign to Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Edu3Again: 3:22am On Jun 01, 2017
lexy2014:
am not d one jumping from one religion 2d other and my discuss isn't about whether Jesus is alive or whether Mohammed is dead. am not asking ur friend 2 follow Mohammed, I am questioning his conviction and d reasons he gave 4 jumping from one religion 2 another. if politics is his main reason( as he clearly stated) 4 moving from xtianity 2 Islam and then back 2 xtianity, then he has achieved nothing cos religion in general isn't about politics. its about finding purpose and meaning in life by connecting with ur creator which translates into a life of love so profound that people around u cannot but testify of d beautiful life u have. when u live a life of love and purpose u don't need 2 challenge Muslims or try 2 convince them that Jesus is alive, they will c it in d way u live

The guy simply found out that there is no salvation in islam and ran. angry

Wish guy. grin

I hope you too run.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by lexy2014: 3:25am On Jun 01, 2017
Edu3Again:

The guy simply found out that there is no salvation in islam and ran. angry

Wish guy. grin

I hope you too run.
d wasn't looking 4 salvation. what made him run from Christianity in d first place?
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by malvisguy212: 3:25am On Jun 01, 2017
Afamed:

Your grammar though, and tomorrow your type will hold Jamb responsible for your failure. Between how many of your 40days and nights fasting are u able to observe year in year out?
in Christianity, to fast and worship God must comes from your OWN will, in this way, we will knows who really want to worship God in spirit and truth. but when you make it compulsory, even people who don't want to worship God will be force to worship, this is not the kind of worship God want. worship must come from your own will.

3 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by gloryman91: 3:34am On Jun 01, 2017
Why faking ursef thinking you are faking God?
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Kingspin(m): 3:36am On Jun 01, 2017
HisSexcellency:

Winning connection indeed. So every Muslims converted just to win a connection. Islam must liberate themselves first by stopping doctrine of hatred against non-Muslims which have led to increase attacks on non Muslims globally and Nigeria in particular. Nobody hate Islam people only hate their activities.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard / Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.