Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:15 PM

Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam (75528 Views)

Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode / 2019: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Wins Second Term - Nwabueze / Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Wagasigiungu(m): 6:52am On Jun 01, 2017
Wagasigiungu:
No need for all the arguments for or against his actions/choice of religion. It's solely his prerogative. However, how come no one saw it fit to question his mental health status. No be until person tear clothe run enter market o. There are other subtle mental issues that are more often than not ignored. Albeit, we can't be 100% certain in this case, isn't it.
We all just allowed our ethno-religious sentiments be cloud our objective and rational reasoning. Such actions definitely bring to mind a medical condition.
Lets dig into the archives, shall we!!!!

I must commend Mr Chukwuma Austin Dike formerly known Muhammad Mustapha. He sure knows the power and reach of social media. He also knows the right key strokes to play in order to get the attention of Nigerians- Politics, Religion and Ethnicity- the three most divisive
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by whisper119(m): 6:53am On Jun 01, 2017
HisSexcellency:

Hypocrite of the highest grade.
Did you convert to Islam because you were convinced and believed in the teachings and doctrines of Islam?
You hypocritically converted to Islam cuz you thought by doing so will win you new friends with connections in the new government and therefore access to good job and maybe good money.
Was Isis and Boko Haram and the likes not in existence before your hypocritical turn to Islam?
don't mind that fool, religiin is from the mind not the mouth

1 Like

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Funkeshuga(m): 6:54am On Jun 01, 2017
you're just a disaster to peace in any where u found yourself

I'm a typical Catholic member but I desist someone like u

you're not welcome to Christianity because all your speech aren't different from the religion u just denounce

none of igbos in Nigeria today practice Christianity because 77% of them visit one herbalist and the other and d 23% are inhumane

2 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by TopGunFighter: 6:55am On Jun 01, 2017
I am from the north and a christ like individual but never for once have I ever envied a hausa man not to talk about an islamic goat... those pple (isamic fools) have an hidden agenda that if we christlike ppl don't stand up and fight we would loose... I hope to get a abillion dollars by which ever means necesary to buy weapons that would be used to destroy them once and for all... and if you are not hausa and you are practicing Islam my guy you are on the long thing even in jos how many yoruba Muslim did the hausa islamist kill...

6 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by FaroukM(m): 6:58am On Jun 01, 2017
chukwuaustin:
I dont need u too. In KANO . zaria road in a mosque I escaped death simply because some fulani hedsmen body was discourverd in Abia state yet u claim Islam ispeacefull ...guy I know u guys well... I can tell u more about Islam more than u .....for those who care to know Isis is planing a deadly attack in Nigeria. This guy are graduates from federal university of technology minna. I saw a lot .I have lot to say
..@austin..u are a BIG SCAMMER...I graduated from Futminna...and the school don't breed ISIS and Bokoharam...olodo

1 Like

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Olamybabs(m): 6:58am On Jun 01, 2017
By Allaah, you did not accept Islam with sincerity. Perhaps you accepted Islam because of worldly gains and pleasure. But when you couldn't get those things, you decided to run away from your Creator.

You may find these helpful:

Qur'an 3, Verses 90 & 91 90. Verily, those who disbelieved after their Belief and then went on increasing in their disbelief (i.e disbelief in the Qur'an and in Prophet Muhammad)- never will their repentance be accepted (because they repent only by their tongues and not from their hearts)

91. Verily, those who disbelieved, and died while they were disbelievers, the (whole) earth full og gold will not be accepted from anyone of them even if they offered it as a ransom. For them is a painful torment and they will have no helpers.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by whizzler: 7:01am On Jun 01, 2017
BuddhaPalm:

Either the assassins are extremely incompetent or you now have 2 lives left.
grin
BuddhaPalm:

Either the assassins are extremely incompetent or you now have 2 lives left.
I tell u !!!
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Angrymode: 7:07am On Jun 01, 2017
I respect a man that lives by his word hence I respect this man. He converted as vowed and made I it public when he denouced.

I believe this is a man that went on perilous adventure only due to his vow. Welcome back bro and be careful of what you utter out as a vow next time. You remind me of that man in the bible that vowed with a dauther for the sun to stand still but was pained it turned out to be his favourite one.

3 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Kestolove(m): 7:08am On Jun 01, 2017
chukwuaustin:
U are the hypocrite ......I will always say the truth. I pity all this northern Christians they have banned u from eating in Kaduna during Ramadan fasting that is not ur business,soon they kill u n turn ur wife's to sex slave fool...hope u can still travel to ur village? Idiot hypocrite
guy, u tink abokis are mumu? u went to islam to b recognised by d APC government, 2yrs latr nothing show, u running back to christianity...hehehehe who is evn taken u seriux?...stop using boko haram, isis as a reason....
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by malvisguy212: 7:09am On Jun 01, 2017
Demmzy15:
Can you give us scriptural proofs?!
1 Corinthians 15:26
the last enemy to be destroyed is death.

all the suicide bombers in Islam, were do they get this inspiration from ? they were promise heaven and eternal comfort with beautiful women, this is were they get their inspiration from.
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Kestolove(m): 7:13am On Jun 01, 2017
FaroukM:
..@austin..u are a BIG SCAMMER...I graduated from Futminna...and the school don't breed ISIS and Bokoharam...olodo
thank you jare, I stay in bosso campus nd nothing like isis or boko haram hia...infact minna is d most peaceful state capital in Nigeria...well d tin is that he was never a muslim...wat he came for dint yield any positiv result
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Kestolove(m): 7:23am On Jun 01, 2017
akanbiaa:
The guy just wanted cheap popularity, he tried all the strategies he felt he could use to
1. Get popular
2. Get rich quick
3. Get American Visa or Asylum
But all failed
1. By his actions he felt he would be well known and be in the main stream media but that never happened, Nairaland is trying to make him a but popular sha
2. He felt Buhari or his associates will give him special consideration or money for business just by claiming to be a Muslim like buhari,
3. He seems to be desperate for American Visa or Asylum that's why he cooked up the story of attempts made on his life in American Embassy.
If indeed his life was all of a sudden indeed truly threathen after joining Islam is it those he left that wants him dead or does that are happy to welcome him into their folds?
his going back to christianity to scam dem since his plan has failed in islam
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by flyingdutchman(m): 7:26am On Jun 01, 2017
Pray, do tell us more about the ISIS attack
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by arishkapoor(m): 7:54am On Jun 01, 2017
Just trying to make urself popular, we don't want ur type in Islam thanks for ur renounce
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 01, 2017
Amberon:
Who are you to condemn him when GOD has not. You people will just be saying rubbish.

You can read God's mind. I never knew that.
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 01, 2017
HisSexcellency:

Hypocrite of the highest grade.
Did you convert to Islam because you were convinced and believed in the teachings and doctrines of Islam?
You hypocritically converted to Islam cuz you thought by doing so will win you new friends with connections in the new government and therefore access to good job and maybe good money.
Was Isis and Boko Haram and the likes not in existence before your hypocritical turn to Islam?
Exactly! Dude was just after attention and cheap popularity.
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by thinkmoney(m): 8:14am On Jun 01, 2017
you see what this stupid fake prophrets cause with their false prophesy. what if this young Man had died a muslim? They are a curse. making people twice a candidate of destruction
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by psalmsjob: 8:15am On Jun 01, 2017
rejoice4eva:
Christianity is not a religion. Going to church or that youare born by christian parent does not make you a christian. A personal encounter with the Saviour Himself,repentance ,confession of sins ,and deliberate life long decision to follow him till d end ,in holiness with d help of the Holy Spirit is what make you a christian.

Abeg tel dem mak dem hear!

Christianity is about making Jesus your everything. Just as Jacob put on animal skin to get Isaac's blessings so is how a "real" Christian is to put on Jesus for God's blessings. And once you're blessed you're blessed nothing can change it.

When you let Jesus set you free, you shall be free indeed.
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by colbankz(m): 8:16am On Jun 01, 2017
rejoice4eva:
Christianity is not a religion. Going to church or that youare born by christian parent does not make you a christian. A personal encounter with the Saviour Himself,repentance ,confession of sins ,and deliberate life long decision to follow him till d end ,in holiness with d help of the Holy Spirit is what make you a christian.

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by barcaboi(m): 8:18am On Jun 01, 2017
when you converted; what was the conviction? Just to prove you cld or because you really believed in Islam? I'm a christian but I smell hypocrisy; can't you 'defect' without citing the common boko excuse? So 2mao if Christians wage a war; you wld defect again? it is about conviction; the only reason is Jesus and if u have no other reason than propaganda; then uve missed it .... Religion is not an excuse; it is a way of life
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by jontim: 8:19am On Jun 01, 2017
specter:

Oh! I thought as long as he is a member and attends Catholic church, he can. Cos southern Muslim are allowed to pray and attend friday jumat in the same mosque. But can't lead prayer.
Does Oyahkilome attend Catholic church?
Who needs bra[b][/b]in now? I or U?
Just look at.it this way, if I a cathcist (hope I got the spelling right) or a mass server in the Catholic church, even if I am in the northern part, Cameroon or Togo, I am.allowed to still server mass especially if they need extra help in serving mass, etc.
My point is this, even as a scholar , I am allowed to attend the same mosque with them, pray and observe jumat. But whenever their alfa or what it is called is unavoidably absent, I can't lead prayer. They would rather a little boy from makaranta leads I in prayer, than I , a southern scholar, leading them in prayer.
There is this common name they call southern Muslim perhaps when I remember , I will let you know. The name is akin to second class muslim. Or not so pure muslim. Now that's my point.
Southern muslims/scholars who have ever lived in the northern for a period not less than 6months should attest to this fact.

Hmm
Firstly, the brain I am putting is not saying: have brain. It is just a normal thing I put in my posts.

Secondly, I get your point, but I am illustrating to you that what you call division in their religion, has it own version In our own too. I think the South western Muslims are seen as the moderate or flexible ones, while those in the north are the extremists (not terrorist extremist oo).

Well, all be it, thank God for protecting the individual's life, but he is not just in the position to criticise a religion because of his experience. There are Muslims that are wow, and some are wowo in their behaviour.

Brain.
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by eldeens: 8:29am On Jun 01, 2017
chukwuaustin:
U are the hypocrite ......I will always say the truth. I pity all this northern Christians they have banned u from eating in Kaduna during Ramadan fasting that is not ur business,soon they kill u n turn ur wife's to sex slave fool...hope u can still travel to ur village? Idiot hypocrite

I can see where you are coming from, we know must of you hypocrites, you came to the north and saw how beautiful life is and this attracted you because in your mind you are hoping to get rich quicker. My brother thats not how life works, it can be fair to some and unfair to others, you renounce christianity for worldly things and now that its not forth coming you want to cross boarder again. You are not far from a prostitute jumping from one man to another just to earn living. You are a true definition of a HYPOCRITE!
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 01, 2017
jontim:

Hmm
Firstly, the brain I am putting is not saying: have brain. It is just a normal thing I put in my posts.

Secondly, I get your point, but I am illustrating to you that what you call division in their religion, has it own version In our own too. I think the South western Muslims are seen as the moderate or flexible ones, while those in the north are the extremists (not terrorist extremist oo).

Well, all be it, thank God for protecting the individual's life, but he is not just in the position to criticise a religion because of his experience. There are Muslims that are wow, and some are wowo in their behaviour.

Brain.

Now that I understand the context werein the word brain was used used in the aforesaid post, I do aplogise.
Well be that as it may, thanks for the elucidation. Do have a wonderful day ahead.
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 01, 2017
Funkeshuga:
you're just a disaster to peace in any where u found yourself

I'm a typical Catholic member but I desist someone like u

you're not welcome to Christianity because all your speech aren't different from the religion u just denounce

none of igbos in Nigeria today practice Christianity because 77% of them visit one herbalist and the other and d 23% are inhumane

Are you an idiot? Why would mods see such useless comment and allow it be? 77%? You cooked up such from your worthless womb? 23% inhumane?

What of all your thieving and criminal jet riding yoloba pastors? Suleiman the otobo pusssy licker? OYEDEPO the criminal jet riding pastor and child abuser in the name of slapping witch? TB Joshua the human sacrificing demon that killed millions with his church building? Or the sexist iddiot called adeboye that said people shouldn't marry a woman that can't pray for two hours or marry a jobless man? And you call these Christians?

Bleep you Yoruba girl and Bleep the mods that allowed this your worthless comment.

I AM A Catholic by the way and we don't do herbalists. It is a hall mark of your skull mining tribe.

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Amberon: 8:43am On Jun 01, 2017
Keep quiet. Even Jesus Christ did not condemn his killers. Jesus came and died for sinners. Read your bible and cure your ignorance.
Dudeweedlmao:

You can read God's mind. I never knew that.
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 01, 2017
Amberon:
Keep quiet. Even Jesus Christ did not condemn his killers. Jesus came and died for sinners. Read your bible and cure your ignorance.

That is why muslims enjoy slicing off yout head. Soft aggressive fucker. Lol. It is faggóts like you that will take advantage of Jesus death to do whatever they want. After all he died for my sin. So i can Bleep around as much as i want he will always forgive me. Please sit on a very sharp knife.
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Amberon: 8:46am On Jun 01, 2017
Its your head they will slice. I'm done conversing with you.
Dudeweedlmao:

That is why muslims enjoy slicing off yout head. Soft aggressive fucker. Lol
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by grudges: 8:47am On Jun 01, 2017
A true muslim will never renounce his religion even if the whole world will turn against Allah, talkless of the so called tribalism dat is if true, u 've make a biggest mistake in ur life, bt I pray for u dat one day u will understand that the only religion dat is 100% perfect, all encompassing nd lead to pradise is Islam.

1 Like

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by zeezeegal(m): 8:52am On Jun 01, 2017
Jesus Is The Only Way Out

1 Like

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by MorningDew2017(f): 8:54am On Jun 01, 2017
chukwuaustin:
Thanks a million Bro.
shocked My dear chukwumaaustin so you are even here, it's a good thing,thank God that you like the prodigal son is back. Nna welcome back to Jesus.
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by ImaIma1(f): 9:15am On Jun 01, 2017
Kdon2:

Yea...its so sad how unprincipled people could be!

It is really pitiful. Someone will just say I have become a pagan, atheist, blah blah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard / Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.