Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,828 members, 7,915,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:40 PM

Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam (75523 Views)

Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode / 2019: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Wins Second Term - Nwabueze / Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by CHIJIOKE1314: 3:54am On Jun 01, 2017
osile2012:
Young man, be very careful what you do, before the desire to trend on social media, cut your life short.

Will you shutup?

Yes the guy is a criminal but, he has rights and he is free to do whatever he wants with his life.

Why should it cut his life, because you believe truly that religion is evil but don't have any choice than to tag along..

1 Like

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by SEYILIGHT(m): 3:56am On Jun 01, 2017
Stop attending to this man, isn't it obvious that he's clearly unstable in every ramification?

1 Like

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Nobody: 4:04am On Jun 01, 2017
chukwuaustin:
I, Chukwuma Austin Dike hereby renounce Islam, I will on Sunday be rededicating my life back to God in Anglican church.I am renouncing Islam because of tribalism, Isis operations in Nigeria and because I have excaped 7 assassination attempts by Muslims.5 times in the mosque at Mabushi abuja and in kano;on the day corpes of fulani herdsmen was discourverd in Abia state.The last one was inside American embassy in Abuja.Thier is no Islam in Nigeria what we have is fulani agenda. I pity any non fulani or at least kanuri practicing islam in Nigeria u are nothing but a slave.for more details go to my face book page search for Chukwuma Austin Dike u will see the video
Thanks
God bless you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAdkMB6GEAs

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1415462015181464&id=100001530378840&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1415462015181464%3Atl_objid.1415462015181464%3Apage_id.668695769846625%3Athid.100001530378840%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1496300399%3A893632903339331565

Oga stop fooling ursef, u were never a Muslim in d first place!

1 Like

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Edu3Again: 4:14am On Jun 01, 2017
lexy2014:
d wasn't looking 4 salvation. what made him run from Christianity in d first place?
You know the saying, "You don't know what you have m, till you've lost it's

Muslims portray Islam as an equal alternative to Christianty.

Till you find out that Muslims seek heaven by murdering people, while Jesus died for you.

When you compare the two; you see the error in jihad and embrace JESUS.

6 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by lexy2014: 4:32am On Jun 01, 2017
Edu3Again:

You know the saying, "You don't know what you have m, till you've lost it's

Muslims portray Islam as an equal alternative to Christianty.

Till you find out that Muslims seek heaven by murdering people, while Jesus died for you.

When you compare the two; you see the error in jihad and embrace JESUS.
did Jesus die 4u so u could engage in religious fight of supremacy or he died 4u so u could show forth d love of God?
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Edu3Again: 4:41am On Jun 01, 2017
lexy2014:
did Jesus die 4u so u could engage in religious fight of supremacy or he died 4u so u could show forth d love of God?

Jesus died for our sins, so we don't need to blow anybody up to make heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Orpe7(m): 4:55am On Jun 01, 2017
What do u expect from a typical igbo man serving in the north. Everything they do has an endgame
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Ishaq717(m): 4:58am On Jun 01, 2017
chukwuaustin:
Izala moslem u know am telling the truth..... listen Christains (Biafrans)majority of this so called Izala Moslems are members of Isis this is the truth n I can prove it
Oga ah'v read possibly all ur comments and replies on this thread, u were never a Muslim and even if you were, you converted due to selfish interests...I smell lies in this ur story, hope say lie Mohammed never teach u work, #PeopleAlwaysLookingForFameEverywhere
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Demmzy15(m): 5:00am On Jun 01, 2017
malvisguy212:
.Islam encouraged death by suicide and the last enemy to be destroyed is death.
Can you give us scriptural proofs?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 01, 2017
jontim:

Will Oyahkilome lead a Catholic gathering in the church during mass

Brain

Oh! I thought as long as he is a member and attends Catholic church, he can. Cos southern Muslim are allowed to pray and attend friday jumat in the same mosque. But can't lead prayer.
Does Oyahkilome attend Catholic church?
Who needs brain now? I or U?
Just look at.it this way, if I a cathcist (hope I got the spelling right) or a mass server in the Catholic church, even if I am in the northern part, Cameroon or Togo, I am.allowed to still server mass especially if they need extra help in serving mass, etc.
My point is this, even as a scholar , I am allowed to attend the same mosque with them, pray and observe jumat. But whenever their alfa or what it is called is unavoidably absent, I can't lead prayer. They would rather a little boy from makaranta leads I in prayer, than I , a southern scholar, leading them in prayer.
There is this common name they call southern Muslim perhaps when I remember , I will let you know. The name is akin to second class muslim. Or not so pure muslim. Now that's my point.
Southern muslims/scholars who have ever lived in the northern for a period not less than 6months should attest to this fact.

4 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Valindazz(m): 5:07am On Jun 01, 2017
chukwuaustin:
I, Chukwuma Austin Dike hereby renounce Islam, I will on Sunday be rededicating my life back to God in Anglican church.I am renouncing Islam because of tribalism, Isis operations in Nigeria and because I have excaped 7 assassination attempts by Muslims.5 times in the mosque at Mabushi abuja and in kano;on the day corpes of fulani herdsmen was discourverd in Abia state.The last one was inside American embassy in Abuja.Thier is no Islam in Nigeria what we have is fulani agenda. I pity any non fulani or at least kanuri practicing islam in Nigeria u are nothing but a slave.for more details go to my face book page search for Chukwuma Austin Dike u will see the video
Thanks
God bless you

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1415462015181464&id=100001530378840&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1415462015181464%3Atl_objid.1415462015181464%3Apage_id.668695769846625%3Athid.100001530378840%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1496300399%3A893632903339331565
you could be killed for this! Watch your back,Oga!
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by miblolo(f): 5:16am On Jun 01, 2017
chukwuaustin:
U are the hypocrite ......I will always say the truth. I pity all this northern Christians they have banned u from eating in Kaduna during Ramadan fasting that is not ur business,soon they kill u n turn ur wife's to sex slave fool...hope u can still travel to ur village? Idiot hypocrite
Being a Christian why do you say so much lie?
You know deep within you this is false and can create a false impressions about islam. Your god will certainly judge you someday.
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Meritocracy: 5:16am On Jun 01, 2017
chukwuaustin:
Afonja
No cumpulsion in Religion, he thought he will become rich immediately he did that cos Buhari is a muslim and they will give him special attention. There are many strategies for Ibo to get rich quick but this one fails him. You can go back to your religion and become pastor and start deceiving people, meanwhile Islam goes nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by wickyyolo: 5:21am On Jun 01, 2017
rejoice4eva:
Christianity is not a religion. Going to church or that youare born by christian parent does not make you a christian. A personal encounter with the Saviour Himself,repentance ,confession of sins ,and deliberate life long decision to follow him till d end ,in holiness with d help of the Holy Spirit is what make you a christian.

Bros Christianity is a religion. I don't know why you want to twist the truth.
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by akanbiaa(m): 5:30am On Jun 01, 2017
HisSexcellency:

Hypocrite of the highest grade.
Did you convert to Islam because you were convinced and believed in the teachings and doctrines of Islam?
You hypocritically converted to Islam cuz you thought by doing so will win you new friends with connections in the new government and therefore access to good job and maybe good money.
Was Isis and Boko Haram and the likes not in existence before your hypocritical turn to Islam?
He actually used betting to join Islam (which is incompatible with Islam) he said if GEJ loose he will be a Muslim out of mockery of the religion he had confidence GEJ could never loose.
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by GeneralOjukwu: 5:30am On Jun 01, 2017
I am shocked such an inane, tribalistic post with such obvious intent to incite and mock 1. Nigerians and 2. Muslims was allowed to reach the front page.

Seun Osewa, it is high time your MODs started undergoing IQ and psychiatric evaluations before recruitment.

Wow!

PS- I am eagerly awaiting a ban... at least one MOD would read this and know I was referring to him

1 Like

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by wickyyolo: 5:31am On Jun 01, 2017
back2sender:

Islam is a Religion of peace. Man has always been the problem.
You are a boko haram member and a fraud! Stop giving Islam a bad name.

Religion of peace. grin . people can deceive themselves. That's how Nnamdi is deceiving himself to be a Jew. Continue!

1 Like

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by wickyyolo: 5:33am On Jun 01, 2017
akanbiaa:
He actually used betting to join Islam (which is incompatible with Islam) he said if GEJ loose he will be a Muslim out of mockery of the religion he had confidence GEJ could never loose.

He is a man of his word. grin
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by akanbiaa(m): 5:38am On Jun 01, 2017
The guy just wanted cheap popularity, he tried all the strategies he felt he could use to
1. Get popular
2. Get rich quick
3. Get American Visa or Asylum
But all failed
1. By his actions he felt he would be well known and be in the main stream media but that never happened, Nairaland is trying to make him a but popular sha
2. He felt Buhari or his associates will give him special consideration or money for business just by claiming to be a Muslim like buhari,
3. He seems to be desperate for American Visa or Asylum that's why he cooked up the story of attempts made on his life in American Embassy.
If indeed his life was all of a sudden indeed truly threathen after joining Islam is it those he left that wants him dead or does that are happy to welcome him into their folds?

1 Like

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by ElGrecco(m): 5:40am On Jun 01, 2017
chukwuaustin:
Can a non fulani northern be the sultan? Can a non northern be the national amir of moslem corpers association of Nigeria? Keep on fooling ur self some Moslems knows am saying the truth. I dare any moslem to come n challenge I will destroy him with facts

I hope you took a deep breath to read what you typed here "Can a non fulani northern be the sultan?". Now let me ask you, can a yoruba man become Eze ndigbo ?

1 Like

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Lukgaf(m): 5:41am On Jun 01, 2017
Ha, it is a pity
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by MrCork: 5:57am On Jun 01, 2017
chukwuaustin:
Thanks
God bless you

... I all ways advise people to stay far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far away from Muslim becuzz it's a dangerous religion (((freeeeedom of speeeech..freeeeedom of expression))....no oofensece! angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Dee1murphy(m): 6:05am On Jun 01, 2017
HisSexcellency:

Hypocrite of the highest grade.
Did you convert to Islam because you were convinced and believed in the teachings and doctrines of Islam?
You hypocritically converted to Islam cuz you thought by doing so will win you new friends with connections in the new government and therefore access to good job and maybe good money.
Was Isis and Boko Haram and the likes not in existence before your hypocritical turn to Islam?

You just spoke my mind, that's typical Igbo guys for you .

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Souljaboi1: 6:07am On Jun 01, 2017
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin Hypocrite was planning to scam the ummah. My guy see fasting liver failure come catch am haha haha ha grin grin

Good riddance to bad rubbish pray God help him to find legitimate means of surviving instead of false conversion.

Werey ni bobo yi sha grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by lastmessenger: 6:10am On Jun 01, 2017
chukwuaustin:
My life n destiny is in the hand of my God.Isis couldn't kill me when I was sleeping in the same room with them even with their plans n treat for refusing to join Isis .....why because I was wise n God was also by my side
I welcome you back to Christianity. Even though we cannot say what your true motivations were before you made such a drastic move but the good thing is that u have tasted the other side of the divide and here u are back to your root. But right now your life is in danger than ever, there I advise you to return and remain in Igbo land until the whole things dies down.
Meanwhile you are brave.

1 Like

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Dee1murphy(m): 6:11am On Jun 01, 2017
Valindazz:
you could be killed for this! Watch your back,Oga!

This guy doesn't have any single orientation about ISLAM, all his claims are baseless , he's just trying to justify his stupidity. ...I'm sure you're already done with your clarion call by now, and many of your colleagues and students would imagine how you were able to come up with this lies .....i know from the 1st day that your convert to ISLAM wasn't real. ...no be Igbo man ?
they can do anything to seek attention, and to make money.
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by ejembi28(m): 6:20am On Jun 01, 2017
Good advice, he is putting his life in danger.
osile2012:
Young man, be very careful what you do, before the desire to trend on social media, cut your life short.
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Dawdy(m): 6:22am On Jun 01, 2017
This is what Qur'an has to say about this deceitful man
Qur'an 22:11
And among men is he who serves ALLAH, standing, as it were, on the verge. Then if good befalls him, he is content therewith; and if there befalls him a trial, he returns to his former way. He loses both this world as well as the Hereafter. That indeed is a manifest loss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Wagasigiungu(m): 6:30am On Jun 01, 2017
No need for all the arguments for or against his actions/choice of religion. It's solely his prerogative. However, how come no one saw it fit to question his mental health status. No be until person tear clothe run enter market o. There are other subtle mental issues that are more often than not ignored. Albeit, we can't be 100% certain in this case, isn't it.
We all just allowed our ethno-religious sentiments be cloud our objective and rational reasoning. Such actions definitely bring to mind a medical condition.
Lets dig into the archives, shall we!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Wagasigiungu(m): 6:34am On Jun 01, 2017
Wagasigiungu:
No need for all the arguments for or against his actions/choice of religion. It's solely his prerogative. However, how come no one saw it fit to question his mental health status. No be until person tear clothe run enter market o. There are other subtle mental issues that are more often than not ignored. Albeit, we can't be 100% certain in this case, isn't it.
We all just allowed our ethno-religious sentiments be cloud our objective and rational reasoning. Such actions definitely bring to mind a medical condition.
Lets dig into the archives, shall we!!!!

I just got a call and this email from Chukwuma Austin Dike, the Igbo corp member who recently shocked Nigerians after he converted to Islam from Christianity. Chukwuma, (pictured above), was serving as a Batch C corp member in Konshisha LGA Benue State when he made the conversion to fulfill his Buhari vow.
Chukwuma says he's gotten a lot of death threats and excommunication threates, so he wants to tell Nigerians why he converted. Please read:
Hello Laila, I need you to publish this for me. It's about why I joined Islam.
OPEN LETTER TO NIGERIANS; ALLAH IS MY GOD
ALL CITIZENS OF THE
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Dear Nigerians,
WHY I JOINED ISLAM
My name is Chukwuma Austin Dike. My Islamic name is Mohammed Mustapha. I'm from Mbaitoli Local Government, in Imo state, a graduate of political science from University of Nigeria Nsukka and I am presently serving the nation Nigeria in Konshisha local government in Benue state.
The truth is that I have always loved Islam as a kid in the 80’s in Dakata kano I played most times in the masjid (Mosque). I grew up loving the masjid not until my secondary school days when I left kano. To me is like a reunion but to those who saw the headlines, some said that I am dancing the macabre dance of religious cross carpeting, some said Buhari is my God but I say ALLAH IS MY GOD.
I join Islam based on CONVICTION and I don’t care about anybody’s interpretation; one with God is in the majority.
The vow: there is no controversy at all among those who knew me before May 29 except they decided to lie. I made the vow three times. Firstly, at wanunne camp in Benue state before some Muslim corpers in November 2014. Secondly, early December in my house before my family members and thirdly before the staff of the school I was teaching Government (my PPA) in February this year. Funny enough everybody thought I was joking.
What was my vow: Some Muslim brothers during a political argument told me last year authoritatively that Allah has given Buhari victory, no matter how hard the then president tries he will not win. I was flabbergasted! Then I vowed if Buhari wins this forth coming election, I will believe that ALLAH IS THE GREATEST and I will convert to Islam and serve ALLAH as my God. The vow was made before God and man.Thanks to ALLAH that I kept my vow.
On the issue of election and general politics Nigerians from the age of 18 and above, if u did not experience anything on the day of the presidential election and May 29 Handover, you are either immature or living a care free life.
On my view on Muhammad Buhari today, I rather advise Him to retain the principal of federal character and totally reject the political theory of winner takes it all; it is not healthy for our modern democracy and the political culture of Nigeria. Corruption is a canker worm; it’s like a virus eating Nigeria from the inside it must be treated like Ebola.
Having said this Mr President I solicit for general amnesty to all corrupt officers that will return his or her looted fund; because if amnesty can be granted to killing, it can also be granted to corruption. Furthermore, as you intensify your fight against corruption also include tribalism and religious intolerance.
NYSC should not be scraped but the allawee should be increased and at least the sum of 200,000 naira should be given to each graduating NYSC member to start a small scale business. This measure to me will reduce unemployment, because already at the camp most corpers had skills acquisition training. May almighty ALLAH grant you Mr President the wisdom to rule Nigeria, by the special grace of ALLAH we shall meet in Aljanah.
As a Muslim I have received a lot of death and excommunication threats but in all I thank Almighty Allah for honoring me with Islam, my life and destiny is in the hand of ALLAH. SALAM.
- Chukwuma Mohammed Mustapha Dike
http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/exclusive-igbo-corps-member-that.html
https://www.nairaland.com/2542997/igbo-corper-converted-islam-over
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by nagoma(m): 6:45am On Jun 01, 2017
Quran 22:11

"And of the people is he who worships Allah on an edge. If he is touched by good, he is reassured by it; but if he is struck by trial, he turns on his face [to the other direction]. He has lost [this] world and the Hereafter. That is what is the manifest loss."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by degamemaster(m): 6:45am On Jun 01, 2017
Guys anytime you hear islam, run for your life ooh. That is not a religion but a deadly cult group that rooted their belief in blood shedding.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard / Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.