Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,257 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:57 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (320439 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
Cruise just choke for this country. Rubbish.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 10:29am On Jun 05, 2021
Rubbish is what it is......

All is well.....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by topliest: 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
well well my people
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by topliest: 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
people tot that i am a royal priest, i tell them no, i am an awesome king
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 12:38am On Jun 07, 2021
King of the jungle....... judge judge judge !!!!

Who remember this hilarious film....grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 8:16am On Jun 07, 2021
Film that year was so hilariously hilarious.. George of the jungle..

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tojahh(m): 11:14am On Jun 07, 2021
Davidzy23:
Film that year was so hilariously hilarious.. George of the jungle..

Jungle boy, but for real sha, George and Ursula really played their roles to the best. Especially George.

I will give him 10/10
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by NAVYdogg: 11:58am On Jun 07, 2021
10/10 by REX ORANGE COUNTY is a damn good song, can't start a day without listening to it.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lighthammer(m): 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
It was the sound of a round being chambered that makes me to freeze
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lighthammer(m): 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
Freeze is a word always used by u s police when approaching a suspect,and it means stay still,u move an inch,you are dead
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
Dead things are scary.......

I ran away from cockroach almost broke legs....

Dead mosquito almost spoil my plasma...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lighthammer(m): 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
Plasma is the liquid portion of blood
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
Blood is the transport medium for oxygen and other nutrients in the body..........

As a scientist
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by topliest: 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
scientist said blood vessels have pores and leak same nutrients it transport to designated portion of the body for sustenance of robust growth
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tojahh(m): 11:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
Growth is dynamic
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by topliest: 12:15am On Jun 09, 2021
dynamic is a shoot of dynamo
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 8:37am On Jun 09, 2021
Dynamo is the conversation of mechanical energy to electrical energy...... So I don't understand what you said........
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tojahh(m): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2021
Said the Presidency " We are banningTwitter activities in Nigeria"
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by topliest: 11:12am On Jun 09, 2021
nigeria has dynamo whether mechanical or electrical
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by uzhofficial: 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2021
Electrical engineering is a good course to study
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lighthammer(m): 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
Study of plant is botany
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
Botany, bethany, met a maiden that grows her own herb, this herb not Studied by botanists.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
Botanist have low chances in country like Nigeria.....

They will end up becoming agric teacher...... cry cry cheesy cry

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Teewhy003: 11:43pm On Jun 09, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Botanist have low chances in country like Nigeria.....

They will end up becoming agric teacher...... cry cry cheesy cry

Teacher this, teacher that, must we all become one if we didn’t study Education in school?
Seriously fuming at NYSC
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
Nysc nah cruise bro.

Where you dey currently
If nah Calabar abeg i need Calabar babe.....

Maaa just enjoy my life .....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by topliest: 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
life and the twin god of ingenuity and opportunity will get you there from here, till then keep sipping on a cold glass of wine.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
Wine self don dey scarce for my fridge,haaaaa this sapa thick..... cry cry undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lighthammer(m): 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
Thick and curvy that's how i love em girls
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
Girls like that are great,you get one weyy i fit chill with for 2 to 3 weeks ?.....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lighthammer(m): 7:30am On Jun 12, 2021
Weeks?Una wan kill the babes be that,well the one i get na my babe o
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by 237aduramigba: 9:00am On Jun 12, 2021
cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
O that's nice give me her name like that.....
It really cool as she's your babe......

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (355) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.