Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,828 members, 7,872,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (318178 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 9:36am On Jul 05, 2021
Choice of one's institution is largely dependent on the JAMB score.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
Score wey good no mean say the person sabi some are good in guessing.......
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lanretoye(m): 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Score wey good no mean say the person sabi some are good in guessing.......
...guessing was one of the reasons i failed my first UTME attempt,i wouldnt advice anyone to write and examination without proper preparations.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
Preparations , that's necessary i don't guess i read and pass, but some still have that power to guess right....... Lanretoye you're doing well.....cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
Well ke? Lmfao. SILENTandSMART2, you no get chill at all.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lighthammer(m): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2021
All these bitches and nigga still hating,i used to be a baller but now am bill gaten i got a list full of problem i tend to em later yeah life is a bitch but i appreciate her man
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
Man what you sayin' ?

Must you include bitch in a sentence cus it's hurtin'...

Your head like unripe tangrin...... cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lighthammer(m): 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
Tangerine ko,na buhari
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
Buhari the president......
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ademolu719: 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 9:43am On Jul 09, 2021
cheesy President of Haiti was assasinated by some ungun known men. Sorry, unknown gun men. His body according to eyewitnesses was riddled with 12 bullets and his left eye gorged out. Hmmmm. The heart of man is evil/wicked; who can know it?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lighthammer(m): 11:30am On Jul 09, 2021
It is utterly impossicant to know the heart of man
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
Man or woman who cheat mostly ?.......
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by DewiseKing: 11:29am On Jul 12, 2021
Mostly ko, most at times ni!!!! People cheat, irrespective of their gender!!!!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
Gender or no gender, humans are despicable and heartless. Tueh!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 11:34am On Jul 13, 2021
Tueh both of you don't have sense........ grin cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Henuell(m): 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sense is no longer common
As you all know am back with some snacks
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 6:56am On Jul 15, 2021
Snacks are delicious when a chilled bottle of fanta is used to step it down.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 15, 2021
Down here you guys are doing well,

I see some rhyming,doing metaphors, well i just pray our government bad policies doesn't get the better of us.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 6:20am On Jul 16, 2021
"Us " can never start a sentence, government is doing us bad in this country........
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 8:17am On Jul 16, 2021
Country is pronounced 'corntree' by my great grandmother. God bless her soul!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2021
Soul should rest in peace.....

Country is pronounced as contiiri by some certain tribe..... grin grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Henuell(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
Tribe is our pride
As from now I'll be doing rhyming
Just shut up there if u wanna start insulting
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 8:08am On Jul 17, 2021
Insulting who ?

I don insult you ?..... cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by chubarubah(m): 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
You too dey carry body
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 9:40am On Jul 18, 2021
Body no be firewood.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Henuell(m): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2021
Firewood in cooking gives a food a better taste

But I disagree even if after eating I like the plate
SILENTandSMARTZ nor be u bro
Happy Sunday cause I'm on the low
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
Low-key life is the best way to be mote successful, if you're earning 300k monthly just pretend as if you are earning 80k, that's how it is not you bragging or living fake life.....

I enjoy that type of lifestyle....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by georjay(m): 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Low-key life is the best way to be mote successful, if you're earning 300k monthly just pretend as if you are earning 80k, that's how it is not you bragging or living fake life.....

I enjoy that type of lifestyle....

Lifestyle of big ballers like Obi Cubana is admirable
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
Admirable if the money is okay, Why will someone be earning 500k and ve chasing clouteit doesn't worth it, just wasting time.....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lighthammer(m): 1:39am On Jul 20, 2021
Time is incomplete without 'me'
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 7:30am On Jul 20, 2021
Me and Ben Mee be friends. He even crashed here yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (354) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.