Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,257 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:57 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (320439 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
teekrackz:

Discount on rent?....me wey never even pay for two years

Years of rent not paid equals years of enslavement to your landlord
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SamgoldBaba: 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
azraeljaheel:

Years of rent not paid equals years of enslavement to your landlord

Landlord issues makes me prefer having a house of my own which I earnestly pray for.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
For the sake of you, your wife and children build house before marriage it is really cool and nice.... That should be every young men plan.....

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tojahh(m): 8:58am On Jun 22, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
For the sake of you, your wife and children build house before marriage it is really cool and nice.... That should be every young men plan.....

Plan to fail is fail to plan abi na how una dey talk am sef
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 10:17am On Jun 22, 2021
Self nonsense is what you're saying........ grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by fortune120(m): 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
Saying lot of things about landlord, some landlords are really nice
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
Nice to the extent of banging your lonely wife.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 11:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
Wife dat is Hot gon' receive and enjoy the dick majestically...... grin grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
Majestically asking this question folks; is there a heaven for ballers?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Abnaw(m): 11:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ballers that comedy-drama series created by Stephen Levinson and starring Dwayne Johnson
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 9:43am On Jun 25, 2021
Johnson, as we all know, is the son of Mr John. Other sons include Tyson, Mason, Christensen, Eriksen,Davidson, etc. Whose son are you?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by OrDan(m): 11:20am On Jun 25, 2021
You already know that all men will die.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
Die young shall not be our portion......... undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 9:59am On Jun 26, 2021
Portion, most especially, love portions(kanyamata in Hausa language) are sold via door-to-door marketing up north.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 10:03am On Jun 26, 2021
North, East, South or West, Chelsea fans are ubiquitious.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
ubiquitious is shit
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
Shit is a very important sturv.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by topliest: 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
sturv looks like the word that will end it, lets see
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
See, I want to rhyme without wasting rhymes or time.
Cause I just got relegated to the mines.
My boss said "I wish Seaman that you were mine".
Now, I've got a prodigal father, some raggedy-ass pauper and a beautiful daughter.
Quickly dissolving in-to,
a pair of iced bars cut in two.
Never sentimental even with the pencil
cause I would never pass as genteel
Or brag about something so little
Like my dumb friend Joelittle.
Rhymes, hats and gats.
Fame, bats and cats.
It pains to really lose a loved one.
Only then would your heart spun.
It is no pun
when I say you'll feel burnt.
Maybe by the sun
But go tell the nation
You are my son, my first, my joy,
and my sun
R.I.P baby bro Sam Loco
Losing you has made me go este loco.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 7:02am On Jun 28, 2021
Loco loco ,how are you ?.......
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
gentlesinna:
On a very good day,am going to open a thread on Nairaland about my journey to the underworld,a quest for quick money......fear still dey catch me but I will definitely do it.. maybe publish it.
Pls endeavor to mention me whenever u wana write the story
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by DanoskiDaniels: 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
Story for the gods, who sang that song please? It was a hit back then
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Pls endeavor to mention me whenever u wana write the story

Your head is not correct for spoiling the thread rules....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rules are tools placed by fools to catch you loose. But all the same, leave booze and get juice.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
Juice always goes along with cruise
That why i listen to blues to cool my bruise
Gat a friend that's never gets tired of calling me bruce
But nevertheless i won't break the truce

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
Truce? I don forget how them dey use that word seff
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 9:35am On Jun 30, 2021
Seff and Jeff were best friends.

Partyed alot and once together went to the world's end.

There, they met a beautiful lady who was deaf.

Who studied so hard and still got 'F'.

"Hmm, I love her so much", Seff did tell Jeff.

"Quit playing around bro", Jeff told Seff.

But Seff wouldn't listen thinking he knows chess.

But infatuations are mad; ask my niggas Davidzy23 and Bankygee who once beat their chest.

Now hate has risen between 2 best.

Friends who allowed a woman to come home, roost and infest.

Their relationship with a 'one-love-for-my-niggas' called 'Sex'.

Hipipihoho, this crazy world goes.

A woman is a never 'a one man show'.

Read this little piece of mine and let go.

That hate for your nigga cause of one hoe.

I'm broke and prolly damned, that I know.

But like Eminem said, "you cashed your whole check and bought just one ho-ho"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ho-ho! Are you a rapper?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
Rapper? Nah!
I am but a humble and revolting village palm-wine tapper. Ah.
I forget to say baby.
I got cheddah like Bill Cosby.

Make una no mind me. I just like when words are cut or put together in other to ryhme and make sense.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
Sense is really scarce......

She said she can never forget the scars.......

Cus she trusted me more than her pals....

But who am I ? When there are many ninas .....

Life is complicated shit really happens.......

I try my best to make it works but no choice..........

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (355) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.