Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,738 members, 7,875,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (318560 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lighthammer(m): 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
O that's nice give me her name like that.....
It really cool as she's your babe......
babe wey get beauty and brain
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
Lighthammer:
babe wey get beauty and brain

Brain and beauty good...

That's my type of babe , give me her number instantly.....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lighthammer(m): 6:41am On Jun 13, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Brain and beauty good...

That's my type of babe , give me her number instantly.....
instantly?just like that
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tojahh(m): 9:34am On Jun 13, 2021
Lighthammer:
instantly?just like that

That kind thing sabi vex me ehn!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 11:05am On Jun 13, 2021
Ehhh wetin i go talk again......

Gimme her number that's what I want......

Yunno I'm a guy that doesn't like stress.......
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 11:53am On Jun 13, 2021
Stress stress stress, that is what I go through every day, from work to home it can't even leave me alone, so clingy like my first, but soon to be ex, let it leave me, now playing no stress.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
Stress is not good at all......

But all is going to be fine.....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by topliest: 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
fine a la fin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
Fin balor is a wrestler...... grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by topliest: 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
grin awesome you got it. i will do another one
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
One among u all here shall betray me

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
Me don't know you so how can I ?

Abeg this guy dey on codeine....cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 11:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Codeine is an highly sought substance among nowadays youth.. Pls desist frm it

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 6:54am On Jun 15, 2021
It is good for the body I'm a scientist...... So what else ?.....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by topliest: 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
It is good for the body I'm a scientist...... So what else ?.....
else come after if in if else then statement
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by topliest: 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
statement are backed up with evidence they say, if there is absences of evidence what you say?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
Say that i need weed it's cold , niggas being stressing me lately , imagine 80k on smoke .... cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by topliest: 9:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
didi d bitches there broke you. i know why i did dat
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by topliest: 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
smoke mass plus ash mass plus heat gives you the total mass of the burnt wood, this also is mass conservation
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
Conversation wey i no understand......

Bro you dey smoke weed ? ....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lighthammer(m): 7:04am On Jun 17, 2021
Weed is a very good subtstance and relevant medically.but it's a pity its being abused in this country
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2021
Country wey everything don turn upside down people just dey do what they want...... All is well
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by kasarachukwu70e: 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2021
cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 1:00am On Jun 18, 2021
Well all i can say is potentially and minimally in a proposed condition and orderliness this country is joke

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2021
Joke indeed,

Things wey no suppose happen just dey happen....... mtcheeeew.... cry cry
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by lanjum(f): 6:42am On Jun 20, 2021
Mtcheeew! No one checked on me since I left
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
lanjum:
Mtcheeew! No one checked on me since I left

I checked on you but you ain't available...... Mtcheeeew
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by topliest: 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
mtcheeeew i drove past my level, ina,mean and am still here
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ThePlugg(m): 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
here I come....what's up NL
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tojahh(m): 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
ThePlugg:
here I come....what's up NL

NL means Nigeria Legion. My landlord is proudly a member.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 11:43am On Jun 21, 2021
Member of NL.. He needs to give u a discount in ur rent...

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by teekrackz(m): 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
Davidzy23:
Member of NL.. He needs to give u a discount in ur rent...

Discount on rent?....me wey never even pay for two years

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (354) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.