Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,789 members, 7,969,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:57 AM

In Love With Thoniaslim - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Love With Thoniaslim (3122 Views)

Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? / Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by badyru(m): 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2007
well in every movie I c with a love triangle, there's always blood shed, c Troy for instance wink
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by niceuzor: 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2007
@badyru

i think we all have to end this thread here,Chudy is already inlove

"make una no put sand sand for he garri o"afterall She Dont Seen Too Bad.
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by whitelexi(m): 2:34pm On Feb 05, 2007
badyru:

hhmmmnnnn, I smell blood come out of this thing ooo, !!! whitelaxi, I hope you no dey too relaxi cool grin !!!

I appreciate your concern dude but this aint naija grin and thonia isnt just any girl u see out there, she knows who she is and what she wants. She aint rude and she wont insult anyone - she's got a good side, but dont push cos u might not be able to handle her grin
I'm done speaking for her sef, so i'm gonna tell her right now that its boiling in here and she can come and sort some stuff out wink
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by niceuzor: 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2007
Oh Lovely smiley but plz tell her that I'm Only Be friendly to her cool
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by whitelexi(m): 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2007
niceuzor:

Oh Lovely smiley but plz tell her that I'm Only Be friendly to her cool

Not a problem at all grin
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by niceuzor: 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2007
Thanks Man, but is like u just update ur profile.
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by whitelexi(m): 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2007
Yeah man, I just got confirmation that a bigger blessing has come my way but i will need to relocate from south east london to just outside the north of london to take it and i'm going to do that immediately. Its going to be champagne all the way tonight grin
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by niceuzor: 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2007
cheesy *********Bravo********* i wish i was here with u embarassed, Its going to be Party On

Men i'm happy 4 u O, wink.
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by whitelexi(m): 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2007
Thanks bro grin
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by niceuzor: 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2007
*******You re Welcome********** cheesy
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by niceuzor: 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2007
Did u get my IM?
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by waleleader(m): 2:14am On Feb 08, 2007
@whitelexxi, So u don run commot Abbeywood? So thats why U no come see match for Brentford
Neways i see the fool wey dey run mad over Tonia, no mind the yeye fowl. If a Bigger boy backed up by myself, the Lead-myster could not take Tonia from U, I dont think anyone else can. Just be careful to learn from my mistake, dont get abusive with him cos it will bring u and him to the same level. Safe
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by whitelexi(m): 11:34am On Feb 08, 2007
walelead:

@whitelexxi, So u don run commot Abbeywood? So thats why U no come see match for Brentford
Neways i see the fool wey dey run mad over Tonia, no mind the yeye fowl. If a Bigger boy backed up by myself, the Lead-myster could not take Tonia from U, I don't think anyone else can. Just be careful to learn from my mistake, don't get abusive with him because it will bring u and him to the same level. Safe

My brother, i no go brentford but i get premplus season ticket so i don't miss any cracker grin Anyways, thanks for your words of wisdom. . .  You know i've never been the type to get abusive easily, i don't think it is in Nairaland that it will start.  I like to portray things as clearly as possible so my audience understands every bit but i don't hold myself responsible if they fail to understand me grin

How u dey? You still no wan arrange this our hook up? Manchester boys too dey fear london boys grin grin grin
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by waleleader(m): 11:46am On Feb 08, 2007
whitelexi:

How u dey? You still no wan arrange this our hook up? Manchester boys too dey fear london boys grin grin grin

I no dey 4 manchy oh, I be Londoy bwoy. We don do 2 get-togethers already but maybe something fit come up  again this summer. But this time na special invitation e go be, i get like 10 names for my head already and i think thats enough. The information will be classified, i.e No much details on Nairaland. Safe
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by mrpataki(m): 11:59am On Feb 08, 2007
I most humbly refused to be tempted here tongue
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by whitelexi(m): 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2007
LOL@mrpataki: Which kind of temptation? grin
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by mrpataki(m): 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2007
All my friends dey call me no 10 because I dey play like Okocha, dey score like Ronaldinho!

Dont let me start what you cant finish! tongue
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by fellow(m): 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2007
Where the thoniaslim self. Bet she couldn't handle the attention tongue.

im keenly watching
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by ucantseeme: 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2007
Intresting good to see no much changes here,

Goodluck
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by rock2(m): 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2007
Hmmm,

Too bad we can't get updated on this thread anymore

Chuddy and Thoniaslim have taken the talk somewhere else.

Good luck guys. I think this thread should end now.
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by niceuzor: 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2007
Dats its man smiley
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2007
all this talk about being in love should end. and chudy or watever just forget it, wake up from your slumber into reality. cause the road is fully blocked. to put it in plain words I DON'T FANCY YOU ONE BIT.
and you niceuzor, come whats your own problem. abeg free me oh and stop being an aploco busy body. angry
you rock2 or rock20 come whats you own business,all this oversabi busybodies *****HISSES*******
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by mrpataki(m): 3:30pm On Feb 10, 2007
Nairalanders, their yarns are always new every morning!
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by rock2(m): 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2007
Hey Thoniaslim!

, And i thought we were all having fun,

, Now i know its not fun-ny.

Finally, these names you're calling fellow nairalanders. Its not the best.
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:18am On Feb 11, 2007
for your information and correction not all nairalanders i refered to as busybodies, but you guys that decided to make it your full responsibility to monitor this thread. angry
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by niceuzor: 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2007
rock2:

Hey Thoniaslim!

, And i thought we were all having fun,

, Now i know its not fun-ny.

Finally, these names you're calling fellow Nairaland users. Its not the best.

Guy i wonder O angry We are all here to catch fun and not to insult each other

sometime i wonder Why she choose to act like dat, imagine the name she called us angry

men i wouldnt say a word to her again sad

, i qiut off these thread, sad
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by mrpataki(m): 3:42pm On Feb 11, 2007
Guy, winners dont quit wink
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by niceuzor: 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2007
mrpataki i guess u subcribe to the thread take

look at these thread have i said anything bad to Her

No i'm really angry angry with her Plz man i have to quit off these

thread maybe that will make her feel better, cry
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2007
and who gives a hoot if your annoyed, excuse me! buzz off angry
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by mrpataki(m): 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Its funny niceuzor, if words of an amicable lady gets you pissed that easily. Internet words dont bite man. wink
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by niceuzor: 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2007
mrpataki:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Its funny niceuzor, if words of an amicable lady gets you pissed that easily. Internet words don't bite man. wink

Dats true smiley But she still dont seen to be friendly here ***imagine what she said Now,
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2007
you got me cracking my ribs here, sunch bunch of ******* grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MARRIED WOMEN, WIDOWS AND DIVORCEE SHOULD READ. / Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section / Chat Room For Searching Males/females In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.