Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,009 members, 7,970,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:19 PM

In Love With Thoniaslim - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Love With Thoniaslim (3123 Views)

Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? / Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by whitelexi(m): 11:08am On Feb 12, 2007
I warned y'all not to get her bad side grin grin grin
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by mrpataki(m): 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2007
niceuzor:

Dats true smiley But she still don't seen to be friendly here ***imagine what she said Now,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Guy you just got my bubbles busted with your inputs here. Forget it man, if you cant stand it, dish it back to her and throw it off. You sound like you are sulking here, and its not good. Aint dissing you brother, but just telling how you sound at the moment
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2007
you know what mrpataki or whatever you suck.
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by whitelexi(m): 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2007
Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

C'monnnn, Lets behave like men and not boys pls. The girl's taken so dont drag this further cos i can only see more problems ahead tongue
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by mrpataki(m): 9:53am On Feb 13, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

you know what mrpataki or whatever you suck.

Will for once grow out of that mentality of yours. I know when a baby babbles, and at the moment, your input here to me goes to show that. I never importuned for your attention, nor did I address my post to you. You may have the anger of a lioness, but learn to tame it when addressing issues.
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by acidrop(f): 9:56am On Feb 13, 2007
@thonalism, dag gurl, this whole thread is about u, u most be really hot, 2 get a guy like that
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:39am On Feb 13, 2007
@mrpataki
Oh my gush, your more foolish than i thought grin
and your the one who is matured.
a pot calling a kettle black.
anyway i got no time for foolish peeps like you.
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by whitelexi(m): 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2007
C'mon boo, take it easy grin
They're just playin kiss
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by phoenixman: 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2007
alter ego.
in psychology. split personality.
male female. or is it?
female male?
doesn't matter. i am laffing. cheesy
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by mrpataki(m): 10:44am On Feb 14, 2007
@ Thoniaslim,
I pray you will be able to withstand all what you are asking from me here. I dont deal with baby babbles. tongue You are growing up to be a lady, try and show that for once, stop acting below your age.
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by fellow(m): 10:56am On Feb 14, 2007
To think that i had a crush on you once was simply amazing. I wonder if i could get to put up with an attitude like yours. Its not your fault really is it?

@mrpataki
why not ask her what her age is? probably you could be amazed to find out she's below 20. So that should justify her actions. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by boladonas(m): 10:57am On Feb 14, 2007
Vintage Thonia
I still love u

your ex- ex
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:09am On Feb 14, 2007
hhmmmmm don't you peeps think you learn new stuff everyday cool. all the matured fools we ve got around grin
and by the way i never said i wanted anyone to have a crush on me,if anyone's got one.den it better be crushed away cus i dont care. when am annoyed i would speak my mind.and i don't give a hoot on who's toes i step on. period cool
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by mrpataki(m): 11:14am On Feb 14, 2007
And these are kind of the useless deceptions we get on various thread here on Nairaland. Such a great shame. embarassed
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by whitelexi(m): 11:19am On Feb 14, 2007
Dem don dey show their true colors grin what will lust not do to the mind undecided
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:20am On Feb 14, 2007
go on bring out more words from the dictionary, Mr Adiboroja.
since you happen to be our new professor of english.
at least am better off, cause most of the words i use, are words i use daily
than you peeps, that have to go look up some dictionary, and get stuffs before they
reply. decieving themselves. that they are making impressions.
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by mrpataki(m): 11:24am On Feb 14, 2007
Beats me how much you go for, to show your frustrations on a consistent basis here. You messed with me here, and I dont care how much you think in your million dollar brain you are worth, but to me, you stink!
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by whitelexi(m): 11:28am On Feb 14, 2007
to show your frustration[b]s[/b]
grin grin grin
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by fellow(m): 11:28am On Feb 14, 2007
Thank God you always have your spokesman on here to speak for you.

if you step on the toes of a viper then you would get broken, don't you think so? i really don't have the time to drag issues with you. All i ask for is a lil sanity in your posts.

The better you change the better for you
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by whitelexi(m): 11:31am On Feb 14, 2007
fellow:

Thank God you always have your spokesman on here to speak for you.

if you step on the toes of a viper then you would get broken, don't you think so? i really don't have the time to drag issues with you. All i ask for is a lil sanity in your posts.

The better you change the better for you

That makes all the difference doesn't it? grin grin grin
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by mrpataki(m): 11:32am On Feb 14, 2007
Naija ninja, I aint no comedian  tongue
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by fellow(m): 11:36am On Feb 14, 2007
well what the hell do i care if it makes the diff? i think one of the lesson you should teach her is how to have courtesy and show a lil respect to people.
Like my gran tell me, Respect Begets Respects
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:38am On Feb 14, 2007
@mrpataki
lol, am getting to you ain't it tongue.i don't care if i suck or whatever
but you asked for it and am gonna give it to you full load,
i don't insult peeps,except you actually step on my toes
and you have just done that. and for your information, i guess your the one who is furstrated, and you decided to take it out on some1, only you choose the wrong person. cause am gonna give it back to you.
AND I DON"T GIVE A DAMN!
and i got everything i want, so why do you think i should be furstrated?huh cool
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:42am On Feb 14, 2007
and you fellow, just go and find somewhere to rest, cause am not going to answer you at all
your far far below,okay.i don't even give an eye glance to your type of personality
so be a good boy, and run along grin
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by whitelexi(m): 11:44am On Feb 14, 2007
Hehehehe, from all i see, your friend and yourself were asking for it, i didnt comment much after the outburst cos i didnt think i ought to, but it seems to be getting out of hand and i've decided its time you all stopped acting like kids here. And to those non-comedians amongst us, well, sorry cos life will definitely be dull being around u, making peeps smile and laugh is a gift, u have your own view of it and i'll keep mine.

I just think the level of maturity in this thread itself has been very low right from the topic to some very childish posts in it. U set-up a post saying u r in luv with a girl, then u end the post abusing each other grin grin grin Well then, is that luv? undecided

The morale of the story is to learn how to use that word with maturity cheesy

Ciao
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by mrpataki(m): 11:47am On Feb 14, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@ Thoniaslim,
Holy Moses shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Even to spell "frustrated" is a great problem for you twice. Yet you account to be educated and beautiful in your own fantasy! This is a great misfortune and expenses drained down the line.  

What more can I say, whenever you see my name here, I would implore you to stay off my turf, because I will never hesitate to harangue you for your childish jabberings.

Good day.
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by mrpataki(m): 11:48am On Feb 14, 2007
Husband and Wife tell tales. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:53am On Feb 14, 2007
in plain words your a FOOL, and for your information, everyone makes mistakes.
are you running away
come on, don't tell me your quiting
chicken. grin
oh i forgot, you were borrowing some1's computer. grin
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by mrpataki(m): 11:56am On Feb 14, 2007
; grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yet you declare that you are not seeking my attention Thoniaslim?

Thanks for being a good sport today.
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2007
Look who is talking about seeking attention, all this stuff happened on this thread.
I went to another thread, and posted a reply. And out of every other person's reply, you choose to quote and attack me. So who is fooling who? Huh. Am not surprised after all
You have always wanted my attention, and you well did not know how to go about it.
So you ended up messing up
And you’re taking all the frustration on me.
Hhhhmmmm, now I see your problem, you have had problems with a lot of Naira land users. And most simply ignore you
And so you think your some kind of Mr. Tough guy who no one can mess with.
You’re simply stupid. Well Mr. Tough guy
I guess you have met you match, cause as long as I am on naira land, this is not yet over.
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by mrpataki(m): 2:34pm On Feb 14, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hope you will have the decency of typing good English henceforth. wink I never shy away from the truth, and keep waiting for your days of battles.
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by jaybaby(f): 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2007
Na Waohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MARRIED WOMEN, WIDOWS AND DIVORCEE SHOULD READ. / Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section / Chat Room For Searching Males/females In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.