Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,371 members, 7,940,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

In Love With Thoniaslim - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Love With Thoniaslim (3106 Views)

Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? / Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2007
@mr pataki
All these talk about being so good in the English. For God sake stop being such a nuisance.
Anyway I don't blame you; after all you’re trying to make an impression. Which is not working out well?
Cause your simply making a fool of yourself. From your posts you seem to have made your own fair share of typographical errors. So please spare me the rubbish of being so perfect in English when you actually have to look up in the dictionary, and surf for all the big words. Gush shocked you’re so fake. You know what, I am better off than you because I don’t claim to be a professor in English or Queen Elizabeth. Who knows you might just be a diploma holder or one of the jam bites who hang around. Please give me a break. If you revising for you English WASSCE paper, go and find somewhere else to do it. And stop being such a parasite.
And concerning the battle I am looking forward to it. I have never been known to be a quitter. cool
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by mrpataki(m): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2007
Oh Thoniaslim,

Will you ever give up in your rantings? Do you know the meaning of a parasite? Dont use a vocabulary you are aware obviously not familiar with it. wink

As to questioning my standards in education, I never told you am a grammarian nor a custodian of English, but when you want to believe that you are making sense here, I will cut you short of that, by exposing your inadequacies.

Bring out your worst here, I will only ridicule you the more!
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2007
You know what go clear your own yard.
Before clearing another person's own. Mr. I know it all.
And wait a minute you think you are ridiculing me? Huh. You got me cracking my ribs here mister.
For your information I got a lot of self confidence and nothing anyone says can actually bother me. You got a real long way to go.
Anyway I got better stuffs to do than listening to the babbling of a jobless fool like you. I would see you when I see you.  wink
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by mrpataki(m): 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@ Thoniaslim,

Now Thoniaslim seems to be adopting big big vocabulary into her inputs here. When a beautiful lady resorts to cheap name callings, it goes to show how frustrated she easily is.

Continue with the cheap name callings, you have been ranting it all day. It does not bite remember? wink
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by fellow(m): 8:58pm On Feb 14, 2007
*thread still on*
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by boladonas(m): 11:52am On Feb 15, 2007
jaybaby:

Na Waohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

real waohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
two fighting!
two supporting!!
many looking on !!!
enough they say is enough!!!!
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by chudy(m): 10:51am On Feb 20, 2007
thonia, thonia, all dis dissing because a broda had a stupid cruch on you and you and mrpataki are batttling it out. spreading words like never before as if you two were born on a cursed day. whitelexi, teach that rot-mouthed girl of yours to have som respect in this house or i ill come over to your place and kick ya butt like your mamaa have never done before.

back to you thonia, all i said was that i was in love with, you either say yes or no, simple yet you dey do gragra, abeg no do dat one for me cos if i vex i dey lose my temper
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by whitelexi(m): 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2007
or i ill come over to your place and kick ya butt

grin grin grin grin grin grin

R u gay or something?

Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by yicob(m): 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2007
i think chudy should be a gay or something.
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by emenma(f): 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2007
Definitely sounds Gay to me tongue tongue
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by mrpataki(m): 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2007
[size=5pt]**Mr. Pataki walks into the thread and leaves again***[/size]
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by chudy(m): 10:25am On Feb 21, 2007
yicob i thot you were on my side, hw can you say i'm gay? you should know me better. wink
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by Chiangel1(f): 12:59am On May 03, 2007
*Chi angel looks into thread, shakes her head n leaves*
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by twitch(m): 5:51pm On May 03, 2007
Hmmmn,read thru this here thread,and i must applaud all of you. Most seriously "Whitelaxi" u really held your guns. Whilst Mr. Pataki,was busy "bickering"(for lack of a better word),with 'your' lady,you just laid back n let him act a fool,arguing with a lady. What planet is he from anyway, knowest not he,that a man may not win a bickering with a woman,no matter how loquacious he himself may be? Toniaslim is a lady and therefore she's welcome to chitter-chatter,as she's naturally wont to. Mr. Pataki,you and only you need to cut yourself some slack, men reason like a man! Arguments are a woman's turf they always win! Even if its via male sympathy, But on second thots thoniaslim,hope your smoulders are out,, dont know y'all up in ere,thats why i said u all deserve some applause. If all the angst is really real,then what a shame! Bt if it aint let the music play.I just might script it into a play,
P.s. I'm ready for any legal proceedings,as regards,rights and royalties, bless
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by twitch(m): 5:54pm On May 03, 2007
Also peace to all and any GUNNERS up in here! Hope y'all Don't Walk Alone in Istanbul.
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by mrpataki(m): 8:39pm On May 03, 2007
@ twitch,
Mr 3 post, what audacity do you have to step up to me? Even to locate your location is an ardous task to your effort and reasoning. Anyway, I know what you want, you need attention. Got none in my drawers for you tongue

Go play with your pampers as usual.

Note: Even Thonia and I are friends so stop putting your gutter language and lack of English words to what aint your biz!
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by twitch(m): 10:50pm On May 03, 2007
@ Mr Pataki, You are surely some funny dude, but like i said, i aint here to bicker i am a Man and i bite when i have to. I do not bitch around!
But all the same good to know you and the lady are friends, good to know, now it all makes some bit of sense, well like i said i am goino script this one.
Peace Y'all. grin grin grin
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by kitaun(m): 7:52am On May 04, 2007
Twitch, true gunners dont incite u know? Mrpataki, ssup?
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by mrpataki(m): 8:58pm On May 04, 2007
Kitaun I dey been a while now!

Try to keep it real here man.
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by kitaun(m): 9:12pm On May 04, 2007
ok man . . .cheers cool
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by busygirl(f): 1:26am On May 05, 2007
It seems whitelexi is in love with thoniaslim! hmmmmmmmmmm. . . intresting
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by twitch(m): 1:33pm On May 06, 2007
@ kitaun; my bad, bro, my bad! Wus gettin carried away,no hating intended,just carrying out my blogging/chatting duties. Its an escape from the chaos called lagos, One luv n respect to MR. PATAKI,n all y'all. Peace.
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by mrpataki(m): 1:42pm On May 06, 2007
twitch:

@ kitaun; my bad, bro, my bad! Wus gettin carried away,no hating intended,just carrying out my blogging/chatting duties. Its an escape from the chaos called lagos, One love n respect to MR. PATAKI,n all y'all. Peace.
Peace y'all to you too!
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by mukina2: 2:05pm On May 06, 2007
pataki tongue tongue tongue
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by mrpataki(m): 2:08pm On May 06, 2007
Muki Muki,
What now? Stop chasing me around! tongue
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by mukina2: 2:10pm On May 06, 2007
i want you to stop supporting Arsenal tongue tongue

i am female you hear grin tongue
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by mrpataki(m): 10:01pm On May 06, 2007
mukina2:

i want you to stop supporting Arsenal tongue tongue
We had a draw with that yeye chelsea today. At least next season we go enter Champions League. Am a die hard gunner oh. It flows in my blood! tongue tongue

mukina2:

i am female you hear grin tongue
I have heard and I have seen it on your profile after chasing me here and there on every topic I post to. But soory Muki Muki, am not interested in you tongue tongue Have interest in some other ladies here. Phulzeeeeee stop chasing me around on nairaland tongue tongue tongue embarassed angry cheesy wink
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by mukina2: 10:04pm On May 06, 2007
grin grin grin

the cry of a pervert tongue
go find a male .stop stalking me
na you start tongue tongue tongue

from religion to everywhere angry
how does it feel like tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by mrpataki(m): 10:14pm On May 06, 2007
mukina2:

grin grin grin

the cry of a pervert tongue
go find a male .stop stalking me
na you start tongue tongue tongue

from religion to everywhere angry
how does it feel like tongue tongue tongue grin
Do you want my attention too? Ok now you have got it! Pray tell me, what else do you want? That I should say I love you? NEVER!
I dont do peeps with names of Mukina2! You already have guys dying for you here and there. Leave me alone haba! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Am using my brains to think if that particular lady I want not you ok? I dont do guys, now buzz off! angry wink
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by mukina2: 10:20pm On May 06, 2007
mrpataki:

Do you want my attention too? Ok now you have got it! Pray tell me, what else do you want? That I should say I love you? NEVER!
I don't do peeps with names of Mukina2! You already have guys dying for you here and there. Leave me alone haba! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Am using my brains to think if that particular lady I want not you ok? I don't do guys, now buzz off! angry wink

how many mouths have you got? tongue
mukina doesnt need you loser tongue embarassed
go find a guy pls embarassed grin grin
i can let you have my dog but i am scraed sef tongue embarassed
go find a guy ok

godd luck on ur search tongue
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by ikejoe(m): 10:47am On May 08, 2007
i hope sum people ar not gona result to by FIRE by FORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whitelexy whereeva u ar make u dey PRAY oooooooooo
Re: In Love With Thoniaslim by ikejoe(m): 10:57am On May 08, 2007
mr apataki shocked angryor wat do u call yasef,got no words for u 'cos i know u ae already a GONNER, so pls go n leave TRUE BLUES ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gonners for lyf, yeah real gonners for lyf grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed kiss

u too talk na wah!!!!!!
che u b woman??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chat Room For Searching Males/females In Delta / Bbm Group For Sexy, Naughty And Raunchy Chats.. / For The Ladies:you Want A Sugar Boy, Sex Mate, Here Is Your Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.