Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,953 members, 7,873,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) (60809 Views)

Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) / Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by hardbody: 6:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
I love how the guy clarified the position, it's neither an engagement nor marriage. I think it's a pay off for her time wasted. Know what you want and go for it.
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Neil0072009(m): 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
Uchemus:
my friend keep kwayet., will you allow your brother buy for his girlfriend a car of 15mil naira. and sorry I can't buy for my gf such car unless all members of my family are riding such a car and are comfortable. havnt you heard of "family first". pls dnt let ur selfishness cloud ur sense of judgement.
you are a fool and very foolish for judging some one else is it your money or your family money ? And believe me this why people like you will never get rich till they die foolish pig
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Zdoh(m): 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
This is not envy o but do they think about the maintainance before purchase that innocent baby(Benz).No be waiting you go drive for one year come dey find who go buy am.
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
Amagite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwAwXH7ZrnA

A Nigerian man, Eshegbe Solomon has gifted his girlfriend of 4 years, Kelechi Christabel a N15m benz E350 just to appreciate her for being with him even when he had nothing and was discouraged by her friends to leave him.

He wrote;

“Life is like a journey but my journey couldn’t have been more sweeter without you, this is not an engagement nor marriage but this is just a way to tell you thank you for always loving me since 2013 even tho your friends told you to leave the little boy with nothing back in the days at Delta state university but you believed in me, I just wanna say thank you with this 15 million E350. I love you my girlfriend kelechi christabel..Issa banana season”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/nigerian-man-buys-girlfriend-benz.html

Im still looking for the N15M car
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by miketayo(m): 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
sekxy:
lucky girl....

Be careful wat u wish for..
That boy doesn't look legit

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by asingas: 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
No beef on my mind people, but i wonder the legit work that hommy knack hammer that dough to use buy the mob for the babe. Anyways i wish them well. I day wait the continuation of the movie.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by bravolyk(m): 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
nofuckz:

Praise singer chief encourager mostly from d eas t always celebrating money grin[color=#990000][/color] grin

Not from the east bro,all i see is envy he bought a car for his girlfriend is the topic not how he made the money
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by kumalee: 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

15M Benz bought with stolen credit card and Sakawa funds

Don't worry, you will be exposed very soon or that car will drive you to your grave.
that will be your portion you enemy of progress, as long as people like you are existing I doubt if Nigeria can be a better place he is far better than our politician sucking Nigeria dry.GUY pray for maturity anointing OK.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by cuteme88(f): 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
Na wa ooooh! so u wan kuku finish the money on benz
Congrats to you both wink wink
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
miketayo:

Be careful wat u wish for.. That boy doesn't look legit
ok sir
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Uchemus(m): 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
Neil0072009:
you are a fool and very foolish for judging some one else is it your money or your family money ? And believe me this why people like you will never get rich till they die foolish pig
who is this rat?, who is judging who, did you even understand the post before you commented, smh, you are dull even with your smartphone. please swerve, I dnt have your time.

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by madjune(m): 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
Two things and the another thing.

It could either be, the guy is a foolish woman wrapper or,

2. He has a very rare, large heart and which is a good thing o.

Or, another thing is, he might have been jazzed.
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
Shelloween:
Loyalty
a very priceless character
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by loswhite(m): 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
hibiscus76:
some people will come now and start swearing for themselves on how they can never do that for any woman they ain't married to. congrats to them joor..I Tap into such blessing
lol....is it a crime if u buy for a man that is not your husband? Even If it is yahoo + u tap into the blessing...smh
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Trustme2(m): 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
Let's compare these two men, Ladies whose mentality do you prefer grin grin grin

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
I don't mind doing same if I were in the guy's shoes... What more can a guy ask for if not a loyal girlfriend.
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by loswhite(m): 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
Drversatile:

Must you be this mean, not everyone that has money early is a yahoo boy. And don't wish anyone evil. Just an advise for you.
Delta state University.lol it is G don't try to deceive yourself

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
hibiscus76:
some people will come now and start swearing for themselves on how they can never do that for any woman they ain't married to. congrats to them joor..I Tap into such blessing

They are practically married trust me. The woman can't go no where. Also we don't know in whos name d car was bought in. Lol
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
ihateuglygirls:

I be bad belle i agree

Love your sincerity

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by nofuckz(m): 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
bravolyk:

Not from the east bro,all i see is envy he bought a car for his girlfriend is the topic not how he made the money
Sing ur praise to the bank got no time for trash
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Richiest(m): 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
# High spirit
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by whizcartel(m): 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
Yahoo Yahoo Money... Maga don pay.
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by vickeybrown92(m): 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
ihateuglygirls:
Wonderfulness

I no need camera to tell me say the guy na G boy

See plate number na tokumbo so the car no go pass 4mill

I be bad belle i agree
hmmm we cnt say tho maybe he already completed the registration before presenting it.
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by oluwaloseyi81: 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
EFCC is coming for you soon. shocked shocked[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
midehi2:
Hmmm, if i talk na
heheheheh
wein dey ur mind dey our mind sef
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

15M Benz bought with stolen credit card and Sakawa funds

Don't worry, you will be exposed very soon or that car will drive you to your grave.
you are sick
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Lloydfather(m): 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
A big congratulation. Eehhhehhhmmmmm my blother u for kukuma turn the whole thing to malage ighotago.
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by guychidile: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
this should sound as a good lesson to girls that absconds whenever their guy is broke.stick with him when he has nothing,because I know if he nicks it big,he will surely surprise you.
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by 2shure: 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
Abegi
Dis car naj us. 3m
E fit be say na auction export sef
Accidnted vehicles
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by brunojnr(m): 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
oya whr u get d credit card frm??

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty / Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) / Nigerian Ladies Worry Over Scarcity Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.