Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) (60805 Views)

Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) / Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by MzDarocha(f): 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
ihateuglygirls:
Wonderfulness
I no need camera to tell me say the guy na G boy
See plate number na tokumbo so the car no go pass 4mill

I be bad belle i agree
Lol..... It is well
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by midehi2(f): 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
judgedredd22:

wetin you wan talk sef? shebi you dey curve me since kemgbe, by now i for don give you anniversary gift like dis! grin grin grin grin see ya life!!
grin
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 11:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
fonlly:
Yahoo boy... He don use the girl DESTINY take get more than that... Argue wit ur mirror
bad guy
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by vickodedon(m): 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
See me the here the look for 1h to play bet9ja.. Chaaaaiiii.
Good or Bad
Clean or Dirty
Divine or Evil
#MoneyMustBeMade
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Pearly255(f): 11:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
ihateuglygirls:
Wonderfulness

I be bad belle i agree
Abeg any G Boi here cheesy
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Pearly255(f): 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
And am still here looking for someone to buy me bicycle . Nah wah o
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Rozaybb(f): 11:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
Make una dey there dey hate for nairaland while d babe dey enjoy d car and bf dey lavish money...no go hustle...most peeps bashing d guy are as broke as Bleep...no shi shi in their account...
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by taylor88(m): 12:06am On Jun 10, 2017
sekxy:

no worry eeh..everything is a gradual process..u go soon hammer

idi OK baby

u on WhatsApp
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 10, 2017
poverty no just good.
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 12:23am On Jun 10, 2017
Rozaybb:
Make una dey there dey hate for nairaland while d babe dey enjoy d car and bf dey lavish money...no go hustle...most peeps bashing d guy are as broke as Bleep...no shi shi in their account...

Whether the car's Belgium-grade or not aint the issue; it's the gesture that counts, the devil's in the details. Anyone splitting hairs on the color of the car, the upholstery etc is just a pained monkey.

If we want to instill a culture of loyalty in our women, then, guys too gotta grow that sense of recognizing and rewarding their commitment. We do it all the time, in our offices. Awards of Excellence, Meritorious Service, various Commendations etc so why not at home, in the sack etc. These things not only create good memories celebrating landmark achievements but they also get the good ones to do better. So, I don't see anything wrong with it, just don't rob a bank or bleed out your life blood in the process.

Whether na car o, phone o or laptop or vacation o, it's the gesture that matters. Where he got the money from is not the girl's prerogative since: 1. They're not business partners 2.However, she's aware of his bizness's history of growth. 3.It's a free Gift, not "begged", 'nagged' or "Conned" for! Pete Edochie don talk am say "When a girl compromises her virtue for you, it becomes your sacred duty to ensure that you compensate her adequately"! Most guys won't stand for the sh!t they give their ladies being shoved at their sisters.

This chick got a car after risking all on a guy for 4years 4petes sakes, what more would anyone want from her? Hell, the one I put through a S/W Polytechnic wasn't loyal despite all good intentions, neither did the one that benefited business set-up dough, (did everything in the self-servicer's name cos of love, pffft!) but she shagged around and got knocked up but good ones are where they're yet even though i pretty much don't give a brass furk anyway! But, a chick like dis guy's gal? That is one helluva loyal bae! And, the world needs loyal baes. Some folks just like being unreasonable sh!tfurks talking from all sides of their petty mouths, it's so unmanly It would be just nice to see 'em in person to knock a few teeth aside to create gaps for commonsense to flow back into their skulls.

Am with that chick on this one, she's a good gal, she worked for it and anyone wey nor want make badluck locate her/his generation's GPS suppose learn the principle take am scope for better tomorrow. The guy well on principle too. That's a man in the making, not a boy.

@Lefulefu, wetin u wan buy for ur spesh madam? Me na keke Napep o; if she plays nice, we upgrade grin.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23am On Jun 10, 2017
ihateuglygirls:
Wonderfulness

I be bad belle i agree
yes oh badt belle
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 2:55am On Jun 10, 2017
ioreth69:
wetin I do na

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy plenty things... i go tell you later!
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by abels(m): 3:22am On Jun 10, 2017
hibiscus76:
some people will come now and start swearing for themselves on how they can never do that for any woman they ain't married to. congrats to them joor..I Tap into such blessing

modified## sorry I can't quote retards..for those that mentioned me, its in the first page so hopefully y'all get to read it and reset your Brains and mindsets. I'm a working graduate right and I offset my own bills...I don't ask guys for shit cuz it's simply embarrassing and amateur. you don't call me a golddigger cuz I appreciated something good or yearn for it, ofcourse who doesn't want a little more or who doesn't like gifts..tapping into a blessing doesn't mean I'm stealing it or snatching it... truthfully I hardly use the word 'Broke' on any guy cuz I know how hard it is to be made buh those guys below outrightly slutshaming me are frustratedly broke and are scared of seeing their fellow guys doing better than them..he bought a car for his girlfriend and so?? he even said she was there when he had nothing and stuck with him when others laughed at her for sticking with a seemingly poor dude, he was appreciative cuz he could afford it. my mum works and earns a salary that can afford her a car but my dad gifted her a car too cuz it wasn't rosy from the onset and she was there through the struggle.
you think a car is too much of a gift cuz you've not got that kind of money now but if you eventually do, it would be a small nut to crack.. that's how much I want God to bless me so others can tap Into it. made women even do more for their partners if they're worth it. Only givers never lack.
and most guys are calling him an internet fraudster cuz He's young and made?? jeez..like internet stealing and bets isn't the order of the day for most guys here?? instead of tagging him names, you should also tap into his blessing and stop shrieking with frustration...haba
.. Hian u get time, nor worry ugo de alrite
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by abels(m): 3:25am On Jun 10, 2017
smardray:
The gift the girl woulda been receiving for those years made her stay...
. Tor
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by emekarl4u: 5:23am On Jun 10, 2017
ihateuglygirls:
Wonderfulness

I be bad belle i agree

BAD BELLE IS EVIL TO HUMANITY, APPRECIATE HIM FIRST SHE NEVER COMPLAIN RATHER KISSING HER MAN.
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by lonelydora: 5:55am On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

15M Benz bought with stolen credit card and Sakawa funds

Don't worry, you will be exposed very soon or that car will drive you to your grave.

You are just a poor dude. Stop this poor man mentality. I have a friend who mad e his first millions at 20 years doing good business in Lagos.
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Frankicent(m): 6:13am On Jun 10, 2017
OfficiallyMad:
If to say money dey now cry

Shey be i for don buy Twaci Lexus rx 450 h f sport

Sweet ride 20m

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 10, 2017
This is one in a million cases,shout out to my ex,this could be us after dating for half a decade, but your dick controls your brain cells
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 10, 2017
hibiscus76:
some people will come now and start swearing for themselves on how they can never do that for any woman they ain't married to. congrats to them joor..I Tap into such blessing

modified## sorry I can't quote retards..for those that mentioned me, its in the first page so hopefully y'all get to read it and reset your Brains and mindsets. I'm a working graduate right and I offset my own bills...I don't ask guys for shit cuz it's simply embarrassing and amateur. you don't call me a golddigger cuz I appreciated something good or yearn for it, ofcourse who doesn't want a little more or who doesn't like gifts..tapping into a blessing doesn't mean I'm stealing it or snatching it... truthfully I hardly use the word 'Broke' on any guy cuz I know how hard it is to be made buh those guys below outrightly slutshaming me are frustratedly broke and are scared of seeing their fellow guys doing better than them..he bought a car for his girlfriend and so?? he even said she was there when he had nothing and stuck with him when others laughed at her for sticking with a seemingly poor dude, he was appreciative cuz he could afford it. my mum works and earns a salary that can afford her a car but my dad gifted her a car too cuz it wasn't rosy from the onset and she was there through the struggle.
you think a car is too much of a gift cuz you've not got that kind of money now but if you eventually do, it would be a small nut to crack.. that's how much I want God to bless me so others can tap Into it. made women even do more for their partners if they're worth it. Only givers never lack.
and most guys are calling him an internet fraudster cuz He's young and made?? jeez..like internet stealing and bets isn't the order of the day for most guys here?? instead of tagging him names, you should also tap into his blessing and stop shrieking with frustration...haba
u are the best! !
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by UncutSk(m): 7:05am On Jun 10, 2017
midehi2:
Hmmm, if i talk na
talk naa make I catch you
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by bigfather(m): 7:14am On Jun 10, 2017
Amagite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwAwXH7ZrnA

A Nigerian man, Eshegbe Solomon has gifted his girlfriend of 4 years, Kelechi Christabel a N15m benz E350 just to appreciate her for being with him even when he had nothing and was discouraged by her friends to leave him.

He wrote;

“Life is like a journey but my journey couldn’t have been more sweeter without you, this is not an engagement nor marriage but this is just a way to tell you thank you for always loving me since 2013 even tho your friends told you to leave the little boy with nothing back in the days at Delta state university but you believed in me, I just wanna say thank you with this 15 million E350. I love you my girlfriend kelechi christabel..Issa banana season”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/nigerian-man-buys-girlfriend-benz.html

If u buy car of 14m for ya galfriend. Wetin u go gum buy for her when she bcums ya wife ?
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 10, 2017
Buggers
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Nossa(m): 7:28am On Jun 10, 2017
lanrefront1:

You are the mumu if you believe that tokunbo car is 15 million. The car is clean enough, but can't even call it the highest A grade that we know.

Anyway, the guy never said anything about price, na the op inserted that one himself.

It doesn't look like you've seen a brand new 15 million ride before.

I don't have to argue overtime with you on this, the price varies within the 12m range depending on the dealer and mileage of the car.
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Erums(m): 7:54am On Jun 10, 2017
hibiscus76:

I took time to read yr 2piece....and i came to the conclusion dat it was sensible....... Ride on....
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by phiszo(m): 8:07am On Jun 10, 2017
I hope he bought his parents expensive ride too, if not he's a fool
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by hibiscus76(f): 8:13am On Jun 10, 2017
sekxy:
u are the best! !
tnx dear

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by hibiscus76(f): 8:15am On Jun 10, 2017
Erums:

I took time to read yr 2piece....and i came to the conclusion dat it was sensible....... Ride on....
you're welcome
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by bankyblue(m): 8:40am On Jun 10, 2017
misano:

No. Nigerians hate anybody who is into dirty businesses and comes online to 'show off' just 2 make others jealous. I don't know D guy & I'm not saying he is into any dirty biz. I'm just quoting U based on what U said.

I even care less about the guy, but referring to what he said about the girl is where I have issue with him. Drive to the grave. Haba
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 10, 2017
frenzyduchess:
This is one in a million cases,shout out to my ex,this could be us after dating for half a decade, but your dick controls your brain cells

I am a MUSLIM,oya run!
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Erums(m): 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
hibiscus76:
you're welcome

Im following

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Whether the car's Belgium-grade or not aint the issue; it's the gesture that counts, the devil's in the details. Anyone splitting hairs on the color of the car, the upholstery etc is just a pained monkey.

If we want to instill a culture of loyalty in our women, then, guys too gotta grow that sense of recognizing and rewarding their commitment. We do it all the time, in our offices. Awards of Excellence, Meritorious Service, various Commendations etc so why not at home, in the sack etc. These things not only create good memories celebrating landmark achievements but they also get the good ones to do better. So, I don't see anything wrong with it, just don't rob a bank or bleed out your life blood in the process.

Whether na car o, phone o or laptop or vacation o, it's the gesture that matters. Where he got the money from is not the girl's prerogative since: 1. They're not business partners 2.However, she's aware of his bizness's history of growth. 3.It's a free Gift, not "begged", 'nagged' or "Conned" for! Pete Edochie don talk am say "When a girl compromises her virtue for you, it becomes your sacred duty to ensure that you compensate her adequately"! Most guys won't stand for the sh!t they give their ladies being shoved at their sisters.

This chick got a car after risking all on a guy for 4years 4petes sakes, what more would anyone want from her? Hell, the one I put through a S/W Polytechnic wasn't loyal despite all good intentions, neither did the one that benefited business set-up dough, (did everything in the self-servicer's name cos of love, pffft!) but she shagged around and got knocked up but good ones are where they're yet even though i pretty much don't give a brass furk anyway! But, a chick like dis guy's gal? That is one helluva loyal bae! And, the world needs loyal baes. Some folks just like being unreasonable sh!tfurks talking from all sides of their petty mouths, it's so unmanly It would be just nice to see 'em in person to knock a few teeth aside to create gaps for commonsense to flow back into their skulls.

Am with that chick on this one, she's a good gal, she worked for it and anyone wey nor want make badluck locate her/his generation's GPS suppose learn the principle take am scope for better tomorrow. The guy well on principle too. That's a man in the making, not a boy.

@Lefulefu, wetin u wan buy for ur spesh madam? Me na keke Napep o; if she plays nice, we upgrade grin.
i will buy her some designer clothes
stylish tights
some sexy nighties
a dollbaby
hot g strings
and of course icecream cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty / Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.