Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,356 members, 7,881,307 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:21 PM

Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) (60818 Views)

Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) / Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Icon79(m): 7:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
These Yahoo boyz sha shocked

That's all I gotta say.

O pari
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
It's ok.
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by pweeryambre: 7:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nawao... the one that dated my friend for 5 years begged her to dump him and find another man cos he was so broke and couldn't afford to marry her... she's Married now and the guy is still broke shaa... nawao

4 Likes

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by AHCB: 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
hibiscus76:
some people will come now and start swearing for themselves on how they can never do that for any woman they ain't married to. congrats to them joor..I Tap into such blessing
those who say such are those who can't afford it or wish to afford it.
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by brandydaniells(m): 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
midehi2:
Hmmm, if i talk na
bad belle
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by legendte(m): 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
hibiscus76:
some people will come now and start swearing for themselves on how they can never do that for any woman they ain't married to. congrats to them joor..I Tap into such blessing
Diamond digger spotted. grin
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Sweetguy25: 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
I dont hate. Congrats boy and your bae
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by maidaddy: 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
If I start to talk...

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by ucheHapers(m): 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
Badt guy
ihateuglygirls:
Wonderfulness

I no need camera to tell me say the guy na G boy

See plate number na tokumbo so the car no go pass 4mill

I be bad belle i agree
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by spartan117(m): 7:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

15M Benz bought with stolen credit card and Sakawa funds

Don't worry, you will be exposed very soon or that car will drive you to your grave.
poverty mentality embarassed
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by obstead200(m): 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
hibiscus76:
taaa!!!
Who dash monkey banana?!
Better untap into such unrealistic dream blessing

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
Bad belles everywhere
If e pain u u too goan do Yahoo if u CNT do it keep shut and work hard and let nemesis catch up wt whoever has done a wrong thing
Congrats babe grin
Guy continue ur thing
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by SeniorZato(m): 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
Appreciate her with marriage instead

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
Na tokunbo car sef mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
itzzhoneybee:
Bad belles everywhere
If e pain u u too goan do Yahoo if u CNT do it keep shut and work hard and let nemesis catch up wt whoever has done a wrong thing
Congrats babe grin
Guy continue ur thing
I seriously hope u won't come here nd shout victim, when one yahoo boy use u for his rituals o. I hope not anyway
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by demoBaba: 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
E350, 15million

OP fear God haba
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Nossa(m): 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
ihateuglygirls:
Wonderfulness

I no need camera to tell me say the guy na G boy

See plate number na tokumbo so the car no go pass 4mill

I be bad belle i agree

Mumu, receive sense, this 2012 E350 is not less than 12 million Naira
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by bankyblue(m): 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

15M Benz bought with stolen credit card and Sakawa funds

Don't worry, you will be exposed very soon or that car will drive you to your grave.

U re such an evil person to have which her grave. Topically Nigerian.
Hate people moving forward
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by PussyPower: 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
THIS IS A MAN grin
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by ghostwritter(m): 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
hibiscus76:
so what are u saying?
that I should do same for you?
just wait...I will do same for my next girlfriend after I'm done using u for rituals.
see her mouth!!
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by misano(m): 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
hibiscus76:

U just said what U are thinking... They are not married...
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by beejayphako(m): 7:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
This dude was on romangoddess snap some months ago, shagging themselves.. shior
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by ghostwritter(m): 7:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
PussyPower:
THIS IS A MAN grin
YES, A MAN OF THE YAHOO-YAHOO REPUBLIC ***close nose*** ur moniker is smelly

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Stanley1155: 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
Op how you take know say na 15 million he buy the Benz you follow am go buy am. Abi na for your hand he buy am.
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Segun0210: 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
your 40/40 is guaranteed in this semester TMA, submit your tma with us today for a good mark.......this how we run our service, we submit or send you one of your course solution so when you confirm the score you can now deal with us further. this is just to trust the service that its' not a fraud practise...for more details and enquiries call or whatsapp 08069447541 or only call 09058382751
only for the once that pursue success
your success is our GOAL.....thanks
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
Misterdhee1:

I seriously hope u won't come here nd shout victim, when one yahoo boy use u for his rituals o. I hope not anyway

I have nothing to say to u
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by bravolyk(m): 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
nofuckz:

Sing ur praise to the bank got no time for trash

Don't worry the day you make money and buy your wife/girlfriend a car you will understand.
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by doskie(m): 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
he even had to say its not an engagement

oh boy what is the matter
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
Some women just needs to be taken care off.
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by ogahug: 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
Amagite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwAwXH7ZrnA

A Nigerian man, Eshegbe Solomon has gifted his girlfriend of 4 years, Kelechi Christabel a N15m benz E350 just to appreciate her for being with him even when he had nothing and was discouraged by her friends to leave him.

He wrote;

“Life is like a journey but my journey couldn’t have been more sweeter without you, this is not an engagement nor marriage but this is just a way to tell you thank you for always loving me since 2013 even tho your friends told you to leave the little boy with nothing back in the days at Delta state university but you believed in me, I just wanna say thank you with this 15 million E350. I love you my girlfriend kelechi christabel..Issa banana season”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/nigerian-man-buys-girlfriend-benz.html

Misplaced priority! He should rather appreciate her with wedding ring not just an engagement ring. A wedding ring given in the presence of witnesses is better than that car if she is not a runs girl.
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by misano(m): 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
bankyblue:

U re such an evil person to have which her grave. Topically Nigerian.
Hate people moving forward

No. Nigerians hate anybody who is into dirty businesses and comes online to 'show off' just 2 make others jealous. I don't know D guy & I'm not saying he is into any dirty biz. I'm just quoting U based on what U said.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Get Him Back?!!! / Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her / Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.