Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,947 members, 7,873,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) (60807 Views)

Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) / Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
His kidney must be really worth it grin

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
midehi2:
Hmmm, if i talk na

wetin you wan talk sef? shebi you dey curve me since kemgbe, by now i for don give you anniversary gift like dis! grin grin grin grin see ya life!!

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by havilla(f): 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
Why waste so much money on an old second hand car, I don't even care if it's a Benze I would appreciate a brand new Toyota or Honda to this car.
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by transient123(m): 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
ihateuglygirls:
Wonderfulness

I no need camera to tell me say the guy na G boy

See plate number na tokumbo so the car no go pass 4mill

I be bad belle i agree

Na so them dey do gra gra for everywhere, only for police to turn them to atm machines.

No mind this boys, how 4.5m naira benz take be 15m, we are not mugu abeg.
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
Would it not make sense just to make an honest woman of her unless of course she is the Side Chick ² ?
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
ioreth69:
dey no get d money dats y

this babe sha!!
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by uma02: 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
Some niggas dey your villa when finish university u no fit help them you go buy 15m car for girl. I tire for u 15m will help 15 boys for your villa wise up
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by JohnieWalker(m): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
hibiscus76:
some people will come now and start swearing for themselves on how they can never do that for any woman they ain't married to. congrats to them joor..I Tap into such blessing
Na so I tap into Dammy Krane blessing na jail e dey see. Abeg i no dey tap into yahoo yahoo blessings
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by trumpclinton247: 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
hibiscus76:
some people will come now and start swearing for themselves on how they can never do that for any woman they ain't married to. congrats to them joor..I Tap into such blessing
..........Tap into what blessing....smH....Go on fasting to be able to stay with a broke guy for such long time....#Girls who want gain with no pain....slaymamas#am joking oooo no hard smtn....chillax
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
ihateuglygirls:
Wonderfulness

I be bad belle i agree

LOL.

No be bad belle. You just gave empirical evidential analysis. smiley
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by DrGoodmanFather: 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
ihateuglygirls:
Wonderfulness

I be bad belle i agree

You no be bad belle. The car na like 5M grin grin 2011.
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by franklingud(m): 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
But new car no dey get plate number na.

Wetin na?

Love is a beautiful thing.
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
na this kind thread girls go full FP
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
midehi2:
Hmmm, if i talk na
talk abeg.for me l thing marrying nw is d best gift or is she not a wife material.
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
hibiscus76:

Which blessing? That a man will be using you for four years in a directionless relationship under the title of "girlfriend", then buy you a 15 million(?) naira car and write 15M in the message true true and then tell you that "this is not engagement or marriage....".

For your mind you go think say he dey tell am say engagement and marriage go big pass this one but verily verily I say unto you, she has received her reward.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

15M Benz bought with stolen credit card and Sakawa funds

Don't worry, you will be exposed very soon or that car will drive you to your grave.
bad belle,AFO njoo ntoo.he go d hammer d go and the buy more u go d that place the form pastor.
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by bulitex(m): 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
Baba must hear this
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
2shure:
Abegi
Dis car naj us. 3m
E fit be say na auction export sef
Accidnted vehicles
how many u buy for ur gal
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
Orpe7:
His kidney must be really worth it grin
wot ar u waiting for
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
MissRaine69:
Would it not make sense just to make an honest woman of her unless of course she is the Side Chick ² ?
for ur mind
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by ioreth69(f): 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
judgedredd22:

this babe sha!!
wetin I do na
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
uma02:
Some niggas dey your villa when finish university u no fit help them you go buy 15m car for girl. I tire for u 15m will help 15 boys for your villa wise up
make ur money and spend d way u like.
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by donqx: 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
lies
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
Foolish boy, and ur mum is in d village trekin upandan
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
hibiscus76:
Mgeke
Go get a job
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Flamzey00(m): 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
Why won't Danny Krane do fraud. Why won't Segun wire reject formal education for Yahoo. Why wont Hoshpuppi promote Credit card theft. 2017 is d best joor. Criminals everywhere.
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by luminouz(m): 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
hibiscus76:
*sighs*

Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by tartarus(m): 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
Eshegbe eshegbe...OBO1 grin grin
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by lereinter(m): 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Marry her na
for where
thats sendforth gift
Re: Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by lanrefront1(m): 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nossa:

Mumu, receive sense, this 2012 E350 is not less than 12 million Naira

You are the mumu if you believe that tokunbo car is 15 million. The car is clean enough, but can't even call it the highest A grade that we know.

Anyway, the guy never said anything about price, na the op inserted that one himself.

It doesn't look like you've seen a brand new 15 million ride before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty / Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) / Nigerian Ladies Worry Over Scarcity Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.