Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:01 PM

"I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose (59866 Views)

Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose / Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Okanokan(m): 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Nothing to show for ekiti state

Not a single project

Thats not the issue, Osinbajo should come clean over Mr President Health Status. Fayose did that or did not do that is immaterial here. No be hale and hearty we go chop.
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Busayomipearl(m): 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
Politicians

1 Like

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by DreSol(m): 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
I wonder why Fayose hasn't been busy with loads of Work embedded in Governance... When will Nigeria be blessed with qualified and competent Leaders?
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by tasteofcash: 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Not a single project
but he's been very good at saying d truth. Why are u pained?
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by nwosu35: 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Not a single project

Nah u get ur mouth. . . Talk is cheap
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Danzakidakura(m): 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Not a single project
this is their tread attacking the messenger and pretending they didn't see the message
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by SalamRushdie: 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Not a single project

He is still ahead of Buhari who doesn't have a single capital project to show since 1984
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by bejeria101(m): 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
Apc kiss politics goodbye! You have totally ruined yourselves.
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
`
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by ransomed: 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fayose is part of the problem we are facing. What are you waiting for? Open the pandora box if you are sure of your hot stuff.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by aolawale025: 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Not a single project

And what would Buhari be then
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by victorazy(m): 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

In a sane society fayose should be languishing in the prison now
So in that case he can't be the messenger
Having said that its a private meeting one on one
Languishing in prison for saying the truth?
Indeed, this country is ZOO

1 Like

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by muriunited(m): 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
ekolajossyadde:
Have you ever been to Ekiti State before you concluded that there I nothing to show for in Ekiti states? The hiv is trying to yhe best of the little allocation that is coming to the state. You Buharimovic wat I it that is working in Nigeria as a whole
Stop talking rubbish.
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by elmagnifico411(m): 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
That one will not face his ekiti where nk one can stand up to him... yeye governor. Even if he's got facts, I won't still take his words cos the agberoism jn him is higher that the one in mc. Oluomo. Loquacious governor!

1 Like

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by austyn0(m): 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
Sometimes when people accuse Buhari of economy woes I laugh in silence,, How old is the leader of North Korea? How old is the president of France and Canada? How can a reasonable being vote in someone of Buhari's age to assume a presidential seat and expect him to govern with style and precision,, it's just like expecting your granddad or your already aged father to remain the breadwinner of the family...Smh

1 Like

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by 8stargeneral: 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fayose d destroyer of apc...abeg release it sharp -sharp make i watch it with my 3D.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by clemmonce(m): 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

Yeah its private

No official statement released by the presidency on the visit visit.
no you are not being loyal you just are being foolish... seeing the truth but denying it because of attention or money is not loyalty but foolishness.. Even if we know you support APC support them with wisdom and objective Ness but looking at your statements and counter statement I can say you are officially daft... thank me later
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by muriunited(m): 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fayose is a mentally unstable Governor I ever heard.
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Franchise21(m): 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Not a single project
Attack d msg n nt d msgnr
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by uboma(m): 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure
Not a single project

but he is loved by people in his state and beyond.

Your beef with Governor is baseless.

He doesn't even know that you, Sarrki, exist.....
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by uboma(m): 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
senatorizyking:
Hehehehehe,Fayose on the move once again ! He's been the nightmare of APC.

Governor Fayose is a better opposition....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by clemmonce(m): 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

God knows I can never be a stooge to any politician
The Buhari I know is a good man
Man of integrity
I will stand with him till the end
your statement lack wisdom... hahaha
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by HERSLEY(f): 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fadiga24:

Your profile pix is bae tongue
thanx kiss
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by kezy58: 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

God knows I can never be a stooge to any politician
The Buhari I know is a good man
Man of integrity
I will stand with him till the end
Heeediiiiiiioooooottttt... You need beta slap...
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Codes151(m): 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
Yeligray:
Who told you that we want pictures...we want him to address the nation...who pictures epp nowadays is he slayking.
pictures speak louder than words!! Maybe from the pics you would see why oga can't address u
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by donaldinho111: 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
muriunited:
Fayose is a mentally unstable Governor I ever heard.
Muri?

yoruba muslim??

no wonder
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Codes151(m): 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
kezy58:

Heeediiiiiiioooooottttt... You need beta slap...
the hunger never reach am!! Na smal smal!! Him brothers don they complain! As for the slap!! No be just slap, that guy need a very rude hot slap

1 Like

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by cursedAbiola(f): 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
[s]
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Not a single project
[/s]
Shatap there and get out
what's Buhari's achievements?
rather than eating gworo and fura d'nunu and lying Hopelessly like a vulture in London

Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by ubongokon(m): 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
ekolajossyadde:
Have you ever been to Ekiti State before you concluded that there I nothing to show for in Ekiti states? The hiv is trying to yhe best of the little allocation that is coming to the state. You Buharimovic wat I it that is working in Nigeria as a whole
Mr Ekiti tell me wat is in Ekiti ?
most people just like being gullible
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by uboma(m): 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
greatgod2012:
Unfortunately, Osinbajo is a pastor and almost all Nigerians knew that what he said about his visit to PMB are blatant lies! So unfortunate how politics changes people to another thing!

Fayose,, very soon, you'll be vindicated, that I know, because a lie can run for 20 years but one day, the truth will catch up with it!

Acting President Osibanjo stopped being a Clergy man the day he ventured into politics.

Politics and religion does not and can not go hand in hand.

this is why his conscience allows him to say an object is white when in reality, it is black.
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by ceaz4r(m): 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Not a single project

Fayose is a Failure, and what is your president?!
You call yourself enlightened? Do you always think you are addressing some kids in the primary school?
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by cytell56: 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Not a single project

Mumu like you, thats the best you can say. Its obvious you are also sick with your herdsman president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) / The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction / Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.