Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:55 PM

"I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose (59864 Views)

Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose / Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by murphyola: 2:07am On Jul 13, 2017
Only viable opposition to this government we know
others are bounce of coward
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Onlineloaded: 2:10am On Jul 13, 2017
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by thunder74(m): 2:26am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Nothing to show for ekiti state

Not a single project
Bro, how is this your response related to the topic, Fayose allegations and promise to release pictures?

1 Like

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by jumobi1(m): 2:32am On Jul 13, 2017
He needs to hurry and release the pics since he so believes Nigerians need to know the status of our president. In fact he should have just released the picture.
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by koresh: 2:54am On Jul 13, 2017
Even iya oloja knows Fayose is right on this one....let the game begin
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by dapelua(m): 3:32am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

In a sane society fayose should be languishing in the prison now
So in that case he can't be the messenger
Having said that its a private meeting one on one
no common sense
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by ERO32: 3:44am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Not a single project
But he is saying the truth. Or are you so dumb?
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Paulpak34(m): 3:59am On Jul 13, 2017
fayose, you are right. A country without president for 70days, na record for this country ooo
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by miltonchux(m): 4:01am On Jul 13, 2017
[quote author=sarrki post=58396278]

Having said that its a private meeting one on one [/quote
It's only in an insane society that Fayose should be languishing in Jail. Since nobody can speak out and busy playing politics with the truth, the only brave person that is speaking out, you want him jailed Abi. Continue.
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Coldfeets: 4:21am On Jul 13, 2017
greatgod2012:
Unfortunately, Osinbajo is a pastor and almost all Nigerians knew that what he said about his visit to PMB are blatant lies! So unfortunate how politics changes people to another thing!

Fayose,, very soon, you'll be vindicated, that I know, because a lie can run for 20 years but one day, the truth will catch up with it!

Eeyaaaa!

I can feel your pain and frustrations as you keep on praying and wishing.

One thing you should always bear in mind is this: everybody will die one day. You, me, all of us...

Instead of wishing someone death, why don't you start making preparations for your own death such that when it eventually happens, yours will be a happy death?

Vindicated my foot
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by VagileVictor(m): 4:23am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Not a single project

When will people like you stop spreading falsehood?

Ekiti State is currently experience a new look as developmental projects are scattered all over the State and if you will learn to stop lies, visit the State and see for yourself.
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by doyinbaby(f): 4:32am On Jul 13, 2017
I think people should just leave Buhari alone,.....let him be
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by kakacoke01: 4:39am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Not a single project
sarki u re d failure
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by kakacoke01: 4:43am On Jul 13, 2017
greatgod2012:

Leave the messenger and focus on the message!

You yourself, reason am now, the VP visited the President and not only one picture could be taken as evidence of their meeting only for the VP to just say the President is in high spirit.

What do they take Nigerians for
Are we all daft
help tell am even Donald trump dey take pictures after meeting talk less of buhari dem dey hide something even pastor don turn lier
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by kakacoke01: 4:44am On Jul 13, 2017
doyinbaby:
I think people should just leave Buhari alone,.....let him be
NO
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Princedapace(m): 4:52am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

It is a private meeting? My God, what kind of people are living with me in this country? People like u are our biggest problem..

A private meeting? Look, Buhari is paid to serve us.. He is living in millions because we pay him. He is the president and he has not been seem for more than 60 days and u are here talking about meeting. He is wasting tax payers money including mine. What kind of country is this with this type of ur reasoning? Ahhhhhhhhhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by starstunna1313(m): 4:52am On Jul 13, 2017
[b][/b]
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Not a single project

Ode Na your father dey build those flyovers in ekiti
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by oweman: 4:56am On Jul 13, 2017
Why should Fayose be disturbing Nigerians about a picture of a sick Buhari ? was it not the same Indian hemp smoking governor Fayose that took a front page advert announcing the death of same Buhari some 2 years back ?
If today PMB is pronounced dead by his medical team he will only be celebrated by Nigerians to thank God for his life .
In this life the posibility of Fayose doing 1/3 what Buhari has done for Nigeria is not posible ¡
No amount of pressure or blackmail from the likes of Fayose will force Buhari home till he is ready .

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by starstunna1313(m): 4:56am On Jul 13, 2017
VagileVictor:

When will people like you stop spreading falsehood?

Ekiti State is currently experience a new look as developmental projects are scattered all over the State and if you will learn to stop lies, visit the State and see for yourself.

Please help me tell Sarrki... I guess he doesn't have a television or a phone to check and see what is happening in Ado Ekiti. I served there and I can testify that he is working
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:59am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Not a single project
the only project ur demigod can be proud of in 2years is the helipad he build in duara grin
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by PHILipu1(m): 5:02am On Jul 13, 2017
Why can't you just go ahead and release the photos instead of all this noise?
But we don't need photoshop photos oh!

If even world journalists and Nigeria eagle eye journalists can not get Buhari photos for now,i wonder how a foolish man that has decide to play politics with his president health got those photos.

You once told us that even the president wife have no access to him and i wonder how your own photographer was able to gain access to Mr president.

You can only decide this flat head ipob youths
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by oweman: 5:05am On Jul 13, 2017
[quote author=ELKHALIFAISIS post=58401064] the only project ur demigod can be proud of in 2years is the helipad he build in duara grin

You look like a wailer ? How far with your spiritual leader ?

As an albino he must avoid eating salt .
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by ERO32: 5:11am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Not a single project
But he is saying the truth. Or are you so dumb?
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:18am On Jul 13, 2017
[quote author=oweman post=58401095][/quote] All the conditions Federal government gave to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu before he was released from prison is now being obeyed by President muhammadu buhari himself , and not Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Don't be in the midst of 10 people, buhari in London he is not even in the midst of up to 5 people there.

Don't speak to any media or journalist.. buhari doesn't grant interviews again,he only speaks through voice note .
He
You will pay 100 million as bail bond. Only God knows how much buhari is paying in London as hospital bills and for jet parking at the moment.

He should bring a serving senator as one of his bail condition. even all his cabals are not able to bail him right now. It is only The Almighty God that Has the supreme power.

LIFE REALLY FUNNY OOO cheesy grin
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by 2016v2017: 5:20am On Jul 13, 2017
senatorizyking:
Hehehehehe,Fayose on the move once again ! He's been the nightmare of APC.
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by chimauk(m): 5:22am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

Yeah its private

No official statement released by the presidency on the visit visit.
a president of a country who's a public servant and u Re talking about private meeting. Please if u don't have anything reasonable to say, why don't u hush it. Haha!!!
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by 2016v2017: 5:23am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Not a single project
u be enemy of yourself.
ur mumuism is stinking.
your zombiedullardism is uncurable.
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by 2016v2017: 5:25am On Jul 13, 2017
greatgod2012:
Unfortunately, Osinbajo is a pastor and almost all Nigerians knew that what he said about his visit to PMB are blatant lies! So unfortunate how politics changes people to another thing!

Fayose,, very soon, you'll be vindicated, that I know, because a lie can run for 20 years but one day, the truth will catch up with it!
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by 2016v2017: 5:30am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

I hate to hear or see that useless olodo name Sarki = Sharki.
you are unrepentant hypocrite.
the worst person I have ever come across in life.
I see u face to face,well ,let me stop here.
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Yeligray(m): 5:33am On Jul 13, 2017
Codes151:
pictures speak louder than words!! Maybe from the pics you would see why oga can't address u
which pictures speak louder than words
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by nwasteve(m): 5:41am On Jul 13, 2017
Fayose, the revelator

We're waiting
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Izonpikin: 5:42am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

Yeah its private

No official statement released by the presidency on the visit visit.
why are you acting and speaking stupidly ??.are you a child or what?.. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Force Clears The Air On The Offa Robbery Saga With Sen. Saraki / Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) / Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.