Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

"I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose (59782 Views)

Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose / Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by skedman(m): 5:51am On Jul 13, 2017
StakerLives:
cool
Two Major Failures In Life

- Buhari

- Nnamdi Kanu
you have failed to add your name

1 Like

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by victorlekan(m): 5:56am On Jul 13, 2017
Hypocrite?Well,buhari may be sick but here in ekiti,we know you the worst tyrant ever liveth.U are claiming the voice of opposition while u clearly hate being opposed.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Reference(m): 5:57am On Jul 13, 2017
Fayose's obsession with the health of Buhari is sickening and totally disgusting in itself. We know the man is gravely ill and unlikely viable as the Head of State long term but many things he says and does crosses the lines of dignity and morality, from officialdom to petty personal. As for Nigeria we share a collective blame for this mess and the lessons are clear going forward. In a democracy don't elect larger than life characters to shovel s,hit on your behalf. When it goes bad it goes very bad. Churchill was a great war time leader but could not manage the complexities of peace time development. Democracies are peculiar, requiring EQUAL participation between government and the governed, both holding each other to account. The fear and awe Mr President is given has led to an absolute paralysis of democracy and the ability of the country to move forward and the bad it creates in terms of the uncultured statements and actions of individuals like Fayose. He feels he should amplify speech because the rest of the country is quite frankly, dumb, helpless and hopeless.

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Bluebrain101: 5:57am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Nothing to show for ekiti state
Not a single project

what do you mean by saying Fayose is a failure, between him and Buharimovic who's more of a failure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by psalmistkakah(m): 6:01am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Not a single project
In as much as i dont do politics, he is saying something about d president health statue and u are talking about failure all the governorz are failure except lagoz state...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by 2016v2017: 6:02am On Jul 13, 2017
greatgod2012:

Did I just read private meeting

Private meeting between a massively elected president who has been away for the past 64 days without pictorial,, oral or video message to those who elected him into power and the VP who's acting in his capacity?

Honestly, APC takes Nigerians for granted too much, their jazzmen sabi work weli weli!!
it's just because Nigerians or Zoogerians refused to stand up ,come together and protest against the useless presidency.
where is the self made man of God..Ba...ka.....re..,that led the protest of occupy Zoogeria during GEJ's tenure?

1 Like

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:17am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Not a single project

Where is the president?

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Sammiejokes(m): 6:20am On Jul 13, 2017
greatgod2012:
Unfortunately, Osinbajo is a pastor and almost all Nigerians knew that what he said about his visit to PMB are blatant lies! So unfortunate how politics changes people to another thing!

Fayose,, very soon, you'll be vindicated, that I know, because a lie can run for 20 years but one day, the truth will catch up with it!
U sit down in ur fantasy room saying almost all Nigerians(not true). He should show us the picture not say I will show u 11 pictures. What we know as at yesterday is the president is still alive any one can still die b4 him. #fact. same fayose that accuses buhari is worse in clamping down opposition. I can't take him serious. By the way do you know he owes workers salary than aregbe.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:25am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure
Not a single project
beta Dan u who refuse to see d truth, bigot
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by hgnbello(m): 6:29am On Jul 13, 2017
abeg do quick.. no delay..
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

In a sane society fayose should be languishing in the prison now

So in that case he can't be the messenger

Having said that its a private meeting one on one
They public servants, he went to the meeting in his capacity as the V.P Federal Republic of Nigeria to meet with Mr President. So its not a private meeting.
The details should be made public. What are you guys hiding.
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by kgr8mike(m): 6:45am On Jul 13, 2017
greatgod2012:

Leave the messenger and focus on the message!

You yourself, reason am now, the VP visited the President and not only one picture could be taken as evidence of their meeting only for the VP to just say the President is in high spirit.

What do they take Nigerians for
Are we all daft

The president is in high spirit. That's why he can't be pictured. He is not within the view of optics but in high spirit....... There was indeed a country!!!

1 Like

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 13, 2017
Tinubu and Osibanjo may have released classified info to Fayose so he can do their hatchet job
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by olasclef(m): 6:52am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Not a single project

I will love to see how u look like, because u and our president is a real example of failure
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Donlip2(m): 6:53am On Jul 13, 2017
a Yoruba man is a Yoruba man,
he has been promising us that he will show us the pictures since last year I don't know what he is saying now,keep postponing don't forget 2018 is at your doorstep.
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 13, 2017
StakerLives:
cool
Two Major Failures In Life

- Buhari

- Nnamdi Kanu

do u knw dat Nigga NK is a citizen of Britain, educated and articulate?
do u also knw dat MB (not ur internet data) does not have a certificate?
Again, do u dat u r still tied to ur parents apron string? dat at ur age NK was already out of this Zoo fending for himself.
my advice for is do somtin wit ur life nd it shall b well wit u
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by EDDGgold: 7:00am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Not a single project
short ur dirty ass... if u are blind others are not okay.
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by odogwueast: 7:04am On Jul 13, 2017
if PMB is hale and hearty what its still doing in london that is the question all its tired of is country home they should stop deceive us. About is heart status
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Mozegee: 7:05am On Jul 13, 2017
The first writer that comment is a complete fool,have u been to Ekiti state before.How can a vp who call him self a pastor,trying to decieve us,u went to see ur boss,no single picture taken and u are telling us he is recuperating.Why are we been decieved in this country.it is only in this country u see all ds happening.when some one like fayose is making a point pple are castigating him,calling him names.For more than 70 days we hv not heard from our president and being sentimental.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by EDDGgold: 7:05am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

God knows I can never be a stooge to any politician

The Buhari I know is a good man

Man of integrity

I will stand with him till the end
then u better check ur self because something is wrong somewhere.
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by CioAngels(f): 7:07am On Jul 13, 2017
Our active people's governor, what do you stand to gain by doing this? Wishing well will cost you nothing.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by ajayiopy: 7:12am On Jul 13, 2017
we need him to say fellow NIGERIANS and go back to united kingdom ,just to clear people from negative speculations
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Milestones: 7:12am On Jul 13, 2017
Fayose with his empty statement are here again, who is holding him or stopping him from releasing any damaging pictures of PMB. If you don't release those pictures today, Ayodele Fayose, you cease to be the true son of your father, ok
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 13, 2017
Reference:
Fayose's obsession with the health of Buhari is sickening and totally disgusting in itself. We know the man is gravely ill and unlikely viable as the Head of State long term but many things he says and does crosses the lines of dignity and morality, from officialdom to petty personal. As for Nigeria we share a collective blame for this mess and the lessons are clear going forward. In a democracy don't elect larger than life characters to shovel s,hit on your behalf. When it goes bad it goes very bad. Churchill was a great war time leader but could not manage the complexities of peace time development. Democracies are peculiar, requiring EQUAL participation between government and the governed, both holding each other to account. The fear and awe Mr President is given has led to an absolute paralysis of democracy and the ability of the country to move forward and the bad it creates in terms of the uncultured statements and actions of individuals like Fayose. He feels he should amplify speech because the rest of the country is quite frankly, dumb, helpless and hopeless.

Not all Nigerians.
You all were warned, but you called the people warning you wailers......
Funny I don't see that term 'wailers' on social media again.
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Sylva2147: 7:20am On Jul 13, 2017
greatgod2012:
Unfortunately, Osinbajo is a pastor and almost all Nigerians knew that what he said about his visit to PMB are blatant lies! So unfortunate how politics changes people to another thing!

Fayose,, very soon, you'll be vindicated, that I know, because a lie can run for 20 years but one day, the truth will catch up with it!
Of course he will soon be vindicated the way he was vindicated the other time he said Buhari was dead just to see the president returned and coming down from the plane without any support. Fayose is not God, he is just a mortal being therefore he and you his supporters of evil will only continue to wail. After all what better things has he done to the masses that makes him better than Buhari? Give the so called Fayose Nigeria to manage within one year you will run naked on street with empty stomach calling for his death.
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Mandesz(m): 7:22am On Jul 13, 2017
praise2000:

Stop lying! If you called Fayose...best Governor Ekiti ever had...something must be wrong with u upstairs. Fayose is a tout...a thug...a drug addict...an hypocrite, a deceiver, a murderer,and a sex maniac.
now I see how really sick u are. u are s lowly retarded person n must be brainwashed by rampaging propagandists. u must b a fo.ol that find it hard to distinguish btw right n wrong. come to ekiti n see how fayose is loved. he had a hand in election of oni, n fayemi. if fayose was that bad, there is no one beta than he so far.
rest yo brain n regain some sense
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by nurusystem(m): 7:26am On Jul 13, 2017
Fayose will suffer for all is false statement and lies. ..A governor behaving like garage taut
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by breakeven: 7:28am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Not a single project
Sarki, you are the bigger failure and a fool. Instead of addressing what he said you are saying trash.
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Sylva2147: 7:29am On Jul 13, 2017
greatgod2012:

Did I just read private meeting

Private meeting between a massively elected president who has been away for the past 64 days without pictorial,, oral or video message to those who elected him into power and the VP who's acting in his capacity?

Honestly, APC takes Nigerians for granted too much, their jazzmen sabi work weli weli!!
And you think even if there should be voice recording and pictures you guys will not start shouting Photoshop and fake recording? What happened the last time they played his voice conversion with Donald Trump, did you agree it was his voice? By the way what impact have you made in the life of people around you? First remove the spec in your eyes so you can see clearly to remove the plank in another man's eye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) / Babajide Sanwo-Olu Fixing A Lady's Hair In A Saloon In Lagos (Photos) / Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.