Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:00 PM

"I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose (59865 Views)

Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose / Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Victorgold(m): 9:04am On Jul 13, 2017
Yeligray:
Who told you that we want pictures...we want him to address the nation...who pictures epp nowadays is he slayking.

We don't need his stupid address we need him to be a state man and resign ...... He has nothing to offer and the main issue is just like the Bible says. "When a righteous man is in power the people rejoice " buhari God is not happy with you ... No one can battle with the God of the poor , especially those of them that went to school without sandals [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Victorgold(m): 9:08am On Jul 13, 2017
Yeligray:
Who told you that we want pictures...we want him to address the nation...who pictures epp nowadays is he slayking.

We don't need his stupid address we need him to be a state man and resign ...... He has nothing to offer and the main issue is just like the Bible says. "When a righteous man is in power the people rejoice " buhari God is not happy with you ... No one can battle with the God of the poor , especially those of them that went to school without sandals [/color][color=#990000]

1 Like

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by snowblaq(f): 9:09am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

God knows I can never be a stooge to any politician

The Buhari I know is a good man

Man of integrity

I will stand with him till the end

That would count only if he is still standing.... But right now.. He is bedridden... He can't stand or else he would have been back in the country.
The only thing more shameless about APC is their shamless supporters

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by RillJ(m): 9:12am On Jul 13, 2017
You sure have not visited Ekiti in the last years. Besides, can you tackle him on the issue(s) raised?

sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Nothing to show for ekiti state

Not a single project

1 Like

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by 989900: 9:13am On Jul 13, 2017
You are a bast@rd if you cannot release it now, why wait to do later what you can do now.

#bepatriotic
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by holaralph(m): 9:14am On Jul 13, 2017
Fayose that i know wont wait before he will release any picture he has
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by collinsmcmorgan(m): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2017
Wow. Can't wait to see our president. It has been long
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by senatorizyking(m): 9:27am On Jul 13, 2017
Kbanka:

For every 10 statements Fayose makes, APC responds to only 1. Presidency has never responded to him. Nightmare that can be ignored, is that one nightmare?

Hahahaha
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by sapele914(m): 9:31am On Jul 13, 2017
greatgod2012:

Leave the messenger and focus on the message!

You yourself, reason am now, the VP visited the President and not only one picture could be taken as evidence of their meeting only for the VP to just say the President is in high spirit.

What do they take Nigerians for
Are we all daft
How has the President's absence stopped Ekiti from receiving it's free Federal allocation?
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by sapele914(m): 9:35am On Jul 13, 2017
greatgod2012:

Did I just read private meeting

Private meeting between a massively elected president who has been away for the past 64 days without pictorial,, oral or video message to those who elected him into power and the VP who's acting in his capacity?

Honestly, APC takes Nigerians for granted too much, their jazzmen sabi work weli weli!!
Did President Buhari's absence stop your office from paying you,that's if you have a job?
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Tunjibodmas(m): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Not a single project

You are a bastard bros, obviously you never being to ekiti and you are here making. derogatory comments .president of fool you are

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by onyokometer: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Not a single project
I sight you my aboki. Na only u de go deceive not me. We wan see pictures of oga Bubu with Osinbajo as they talk. If na GEJ PDP we for don pack commot for una.
Come to think of it,how can a Christian and believer like Osinbajo not say the needful. I tire for power.....does it has any tie with cover up on lies? NOTE na question I ask oooh.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by tosinford(m): 10:15am On Jul 13, 2017
Bleep
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by me69: 10:16am On Jul 13, 2017
osusuallstars:

you are even the biggest fool. 80b budgeted and nothing to show on ground. that is the money he is spending on the london hospital via life support. cow
tribal biggot
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by itchie: 10:21am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

Man of integrity

No you're not a stooge, you are the "stoogest"
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by bestxperience: 10:28am On Jul 13, 2017
You dont know what you are talking
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Not a single project
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by 9japride(m): 10:34am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

Man of integrity

[color=#006600][/color]

Are u not a stooge to Buhari, abi he's a footballer or rap artist? You are feeding fat from a job of sycophancy. Well done and try save some because when a new govt come in you will give account of yourself

1 Like

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by kunlexco4u2030: 10:44am On Jul 13, 2017
if you wish yourself bright future and to your grand children you will not wish someone glory to Sink... I'm not a politician but I love my country God bless Nigeria and our president PMB who fight against crime and corruption so if you have potential you will pray for your country and next generation
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by kulrunsman79(m): 10:53am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Not a single project

I haven't seen any project commissioned by PMB in two years despite the noise and propaganda
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by texas1990(m): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2017
but this ediot once said buhari was dead, so what is he saying again? I guess he himself is also sick, imagine the ediot who is currently owing his primary school teachers and local govt workers 9 months salaries can still come out to criticise another person, this boy called fayose is mad.
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by harryportter: 11:06am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Not a single project
sarrki,sariki or even kasali or whatever u are called.its like ur brain was formatted on ghost mode.u suck.how on earth can this little chinch keep posting gabbage on nairaland?pls the snake master should do the needful on him asap to avoid stories that touch.I REST MY CASE
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Wkaay(m): 11:09am On Jul 13, 2017
Less talk more ACTION. YOU TALK TOO MUCH. SHOW THEM IF YOU HAVE ANY STOP THE NOISE. ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER.
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by swuftz: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2017
senatorizyking:
Hehehehehe,Fayose on the move once again ! He's been the nightmare of APC.

he is been the nightmare to himself because when you decide to be a nightmare to someone you too cannot but have a nightmare.. a child that determined his mother will have sleepless night, will not have a taste of sleep himslef
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by texas1990(m): 11:10am On Jul 13, 2017
ekolajossyadde:
Have you ever been to Ekiti State before you concluded that there I nothing to show for in Ekiti states? The hiv is trying to yhe best of the little allocation that is coming to the state. You Buharimovic wat I it that is working in Nigeria as a whole
so you that lived in ekiti ooo which project has he commission? am sure u don't have family working as a civil servant in ekiti, cox if u do you won't be surpoting this foolish ediot called fayose! 9 month salaries now, can u eat the overhead bridge wen u are Hungary? mitchew!
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

Man of integrity

God bless you for this my brother. We share the same view about this honest man.... May God give him speedy recovery so he comes back to set this country to the right path, which he has started doing already. We love you PMB and we miss you greatly.
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by davidodiba(m): 11:51am On Jul 13, 2017
Aisha will definitely tell us the truth... About Buharis health...
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by buragidi(m): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
Walahi, it is better you remain silent to let people assume that you are an idiiot than to speak and actually confirm that you are one.
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Not a single project
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

Man of integrity
This moniker belongs to lie Muhammed
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

Man of integrity
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:

Man of integrity

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Force Clears The Air On The Offa Robbery Saga With Sen. Saraki / Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) / Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.