Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,887 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others (31624 Views)

Read This Interview And Understand That Jihad Has Been Declared In Middle Belt / "Watch Your Statements" - South-West Muslims Caution Obasanjo, Danjuma, Others / Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma, Others Running Nigeria With Buhari - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by emmanuel596(m): 9:09am On Jul 14, 2017
grin
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:09am On Jul 14, 2017
madridguy:
Alhamdulilah.
They shall gather but because they are not of God they shall surely scatter

8 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by NothingDoMe: 9:09am On Jul 14, 2017
izzou:
grin

Watch how brainwashed and demented Christians followers will litter this thread and start chanting revenge and all brands of garbage

I really dont care about what Danjuma is saying. But the truth is any Christian that is surprised about all these happenings is just a church goer. He never read his Bible

Jesus told us that we must receive persecution here on earth. Its part of our crosses as Christians. The Apostles of old faced tougher ones too. So we need to fight back, not with earthly weapons, because we wrestle not against flesh and blood

So, any Oyedepo or Suleiman asking you to kill Fulani herdsmen is just speaking for the devil. Jesus will never do such
What nonsense are you taking

11 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by SmartMugu: 9:11am On Jul 14, 2017
GreatSE:

As usual Yoruba Muslim defending their master, but you don't know that Fulani-Hausa Muslims see you as infidels just like they see Christians.
Isn't muslim same? Do Yoruba-muslims read a different Quran from fulani-hausa muslims? Why the disparity?

1 Like

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by c4tnoelz: 9:13am On Jul 14, 2017
Behold they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake." Isaiah 54:15

7 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 14, 2017
SmartMugu:

Isn't muslim same? Do Yoruba-muslims read a different Quran from fulani-hausa muslims? Why the disparity?

I wonder o.Some people online just follow the crowd anyhow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by geozone: 9:14am On Jul 14, 2017
those critisizing General Danjuma probably know a lot more than he does about this Country abi

10 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by obailala(m): 9:15am On Jul 14, 2017
Political losers everywhere seeking relevance...

Yawns...
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by ehinmowo: 9:16am On Jul 14, 2017
Seun and his moderators are blaspheming Christianity! U will place a ban on Some useless Islamic posts and leave Christian posts opened to some nitwits to pour there poo.

U guys better check this ooo. U either allow all religious posts opened or close all. I don't know who has threatened you to take this action.But it an insult to the body of christ. Pls correct this anomaly.

11 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by Bondesniger(m): 9:16am On Jul 14, 2017
we will come against them with all we have
Nigeria must be peaceful

that reminds me there are restrictions to ISLAMIC topics on NL
pls has anyone observe this?

4 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by Phonefanatic: 9:17am On Jul 14, 2017
I had dream about this today I don't know how it came when I never thought about it.
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by stonemasonn: 9:18am On Jul 14, 2017
Obaiyski:

Those in attendance at the meeting included Elder Solomon Asemota, Gen. Joshua Dogonyaro (retd.), Gen. Zamani Lekwot (retd.), Elder Moses Ihonde, Gen. Theophilus Danjuma (retd.), Elder Shyngle Wigwe, and Dr. Chukwuemeka Ezeife.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/14/jihad-launched-nigeria-danjuma-others/
hmmmm powerful rtd generals (so called willing tools) attended this one.

So Gen Zamani Lekwot is still alive.
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by michoim(m): 9:18am On Jul 14, 2017
The church must be awake and rise against any form of Islamic fundamentalism such as:

1.Boko Haram
2. Fulani Herdsmen
3.Merging of CRK and IRK by the minister of education, Adamu Adamu, who is an Islamic fundamentalist.
4. Sharia law

7 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by malware: 9:18am On Jul 14, 2017
Iykmann:
peace will rain when people begin to respect order peoples right life

Go and preach this to Evans and other notorious kidnappers and armed robbers.
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by freshvine(f): 9:19am On Jul 14, 2017
The only way we can forgive Redeem Adeboye and Co is if only and when Buhari kpai and Osinbajo takes full authority to STOP this stupidity from the jihadist

1 Like

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:19am On Jul 14, 2017
Off topic:

I don't know why the mods will be pushing topics from thr islamic section to the front page when we can't comment on them without that useless "oath" attached to it. Which kind nonsense be that?. If we can't comment on them like every other thread on NL abeg make una leave am for wey e dey and stop pushing it to front page. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by Iamzik: 9:20am On Jul 14, 2017
izzou:
grin

Watch how brainwashed and demented Christians followers will litter this thread and start chanting revenge and all brands of garbage

I really dont care about what Danjuma is saying. But the truth is any Christian that is surprised about all these happenings is just a church goer. He never read his Bible

Jesus told us that we must receive persecution here on earth. Its part of our crosses as Christians. The Apostles of old faced tougher ones too. So we need to fight back, not with earthly weapons, because we wrestle not against flesh and blood

So, any Oyedepo or Suleiman asking you to kill Fulani herdsmen is just speaking for the devil. Jesus will never do such

Oga whedone sir.

When Fulani herdsmen come to your backyard you can willingly surrender your neck because Christ said you will be persecuted.

Others have a right to defend themselves

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by mostyg(m): 9:20am On Jul 14, 2017
What was the agenda "Christ for all by year 2000" meant to achieve?

1 Like

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by Agimor(m): 9:20am On Jul 14, 2017
That religion Islam is cankerous.

3 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by chi4ik(m): 9:21am On Jul 14, 2017
itchie:
It's been happening for long but Christians in Nigeria are very blind and dumb. Pastor Bosun warned us during the last elections but did we listen? No, many so called Christian closed their ears and voted for a religious bigot because of ethnic, tribal and other primordial sentiments.
my dear I do listen to that PASTOR BOSUN'S message and all his warnings were just simple fact & truth. I reside in Jos and he didn't lie at all. Christians in the southern Nigeria don't understand what we are passing through here in the North. we live daily with fear without knowing if we will b alive or dead. on Sundays we the ushers don't listen to the word of God just because we are watching the church against any BOMB or ATTACK from the Muslims. even on Sallah dey (3weeks ago) 3 BOMB was planted in a COCIN Church here in Jos very close to my house FARIN GADA Jos. last month, car loaded with bombs was planted in Diamond Bank here in Jos Katako Market plus many more. may God just continue to help us here. my eyes have seen a lot.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by PeaceGord: 9:22am On Jul 14, 2017
Xeedorf:
Why this false blower from elder statement 'Danjuma'
Please lets allow peace to rain in nigeria.. Agba ki nse oro bi ewe..

So says a stupid Yoruba Muslim.

11 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by gaskiyamagana: 9:22am On Jul 14, 2017
subtlemee:
It was launched since na which we know from the advent of boko haram why is it news today?
It is news because of their continue disloyalty to Nigerian in the name of false alarm.
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by mexxmoney: 9:22am On Jul 14, 2017
bbbabes:
Why are people so concerned about all these irrelevances ...Who will come ask me to change my religion and besides ain't we all serving 1GOD

We are not serving one God. My God does not encourage people to kill in His name

5 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by malware: 9:23am On Jul 14, 2017
bbbabes:
Why are people so concerned about all these irrelevances ...Who will come ask me to change my religion and besides ain't we all serving 1GOD

The gullibles would find it difficult to understand your point.. .. PDP has started its divide game..... How on earth can a country with two legislative houses with representatives from every part of the country and a working constitution be Islamized?

Can we now deduce that kidnappers' and armed robbers' activities are aimed at christianizing Nigeria?

Why does this issue of Islamization agenda only comes up when a Northerner is the president

Kuku divide this country, let us go our own separate ways please.

3 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by dabeto: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2017
The contraption called Nigeria is a dangerously mixed complex that is finally seeking an alignment along religious lines. The Yoruba Muslim have affinity for the caliphate north while the Christians up north wish they were situated in the south. This has remained the general thought process of Nigerians. When the igbos seek their country the first reason is the insulate themselves from Islamic menace and atrocities before any developmental strides they may conceive. Take it that Nigeria restructuring is made difficult by this setting. While the Yoruba Muslims have great affection for the Islamic north, they want to remain in the south. The northern Christians greatly want to affiliate with the Christians south but they are hindered by geography and mixed settlements and the Igbos want to create a safe haven in Biafra and still want to remain in Nigeria and do business. How do we interpose or transport these different groups to meet their needs without uprooting the natural states or boundaries which is near impossible. This has remained our albatross. That is why it will ever remain that we all know our problems as a nation but lack the power to solve them.

2 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by lukuboy: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2017
They just want to create an unnecessary tension which might lead to chaos
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by Sonoyom(m): 9:28am On Jul 14, 2017
The country has collapsed

2 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by malware: 9:28am On Jul 14, 2017
ehinmowo:
Seun and his moderators are blaspheming Christianity! U will place a ban on Some useless Islamic posts and leave Christian posts opened to some nitwits to pour there poo.

U guys better check this ooo. U either allow all religious posts opened or close all. I don't know who has threatened you to take this action.But it an insult to the body of christ. Pls correct this anomaly.

You hardly see Muslims comment nonsense on Christians related thread. We all know the intolerants....

2 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by gaskiyamagana: 9:29am On Jul 14, 2017
PeaceGord:

So says a stupid Yoruba Muslim.
You need holy ghost fire baptism and deliverance from religio-ethnic diseased mind, mental and body.
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by mexxmoney: 9:31am On Jul 14, 2017
SmartMugu:

They are not the same o, at least in the eyes of northern Muslims. Trust me, I grew up in the north. Whenever religious crises set, them no dey spare Yoruba Muslim o. They count them as infidel(Arne or kafir). Yoruba Muslims dey come take refuge for Christian dominated areas if e start.

3 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by Abagworo(m): 9:32am On Jul 14, 2017
Nonsensical statement from a nonsensical group. I spit on these idiiots.

1 Like

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by gaskiyamagana: 9:32am On Jul 14, 2017
mexxmoney:

We are not serving one God. My God does not encourage people to kill in His name
Which God encourage to kill in His Name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) / Aregbesola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal / Military Airstrikes Kill 135 Bandits, Destroy Camps In Katsina, Zamfara – Spokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.