Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,266 members, 7,887,771 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:39 PM

Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others (31651 Views)

Read This Interview And Understand That Jihad Has Been Declared In Middle Belt / "Watch Your Statements" - South-West Muslims Caution Obasanjo, Danjuma, Others / Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma, Others Running Nigeria With Buhari - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by cristianisraeli: 11:32am On Jul 14, 2017
ex muslim speaks on islam..she says you cant read the history of mohammed and be mentally sane,the way mohammed killed assma bint marwan,his followers tore her body part limb from limb..does it sound familar to what isis and bokohram are all doing now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQsFY7n1XQ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL3cIqqik5U
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by Guyman02: 11:45am On Jul 14, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Off topic:

I don't know why the mods will be pushing topics from thr islamic section to the front page when we can't comment on them without that useless "oath" attached to it. Which kind nonsense be that?. If we can't comment on them like every other thread on NL abeg make una leave am for wey e dey and stop pushing it to front page. undecided

Seun is being careful, we all know how some Muslims will react if you 'blaspheme' their religion even in places outside Nigeria like the Denmark cartoon riots that led to the deaths of several people
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by cristianisraeli: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2017
malware:

Ok you need to go and do some more research. Google is your friend. But please let us all shown religious fundamentalism and bigotry, it won't do us any good. Thanks

i think i should tell you that and there is no religious bigotry in the truth and history..are you saying medina wasnt a fomer jewish settlement?are you saying mohammed didnt kill them and chase them away..infact he made them pay jizya(tax)..what are you telling me to do more research about?mohammed killed a jewish womans family...killed her father and husband and took her as a slave then his wife..why did he kill the jews?because he had a dream..lol

let me tell you more..do you know mohammed started the slave marketi can show you proof..guess what,isis is selling female slaves today..christian and yazidi women
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by RockyEyo(m): 11:59am On Jul 14, 2017
izzou:
grin

Watch how brainwashed and demented Christians followers will litter this thread and start chanting revenge and all brands of garbage

I really dont care about what Danjuma is saying. But the truth is any Christian that is surprised about all these happenings is just a church goer. He never read his Bible

Jesus told us that we must receive persecution here on earth. Its part of our crosses as Christians. The Apostles of old faced tougher ones too. So we need to fight back, not with earthly weapons, because we wrestle not against flesh and blood

So, any Oyedepo or Suleiman asking you to kill Fulani herdsmen is just speaking for the devil. Jesus will never do such

I hope you really know what you are saying.............
I hope you are a Christian....................
You claim to be a Christian yet you attack the anointed of the Lord?
You claim to know scriptures yet instead of pray for our Jerusalem you look for a way of justifying a planned evil??

Back to the matter;
Brethren it is end-time, remain rapture-able
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by obiezed: 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
cristianisraeli:

i dont think so..because the first speaks of arabic was muslims..so how was it around b4 islam?i know hebrew have been there before islam because medina in saudi was a former jewish settlement before muhammed killed them and chased them away because they refused to accept him as a prophet
I am a Christian but also a historian of sorts,so of your statements are a misrepresentation of the facts.
Arabic predates Islam,it is an evolution of Aramaic, it is the preferred tongue of the peoples of the Arabian peninsula.when the jew were dispersed after the Maccabees uprising,the reigning Persian empire of the day brought in Arabs from the peninsula to settle on the land with the remnants of the Jewsthese produced the mixed people known as the Samaritans..by the time of Jesus,the commonly spoken language on the streets was Aramaic,Jesus spoke Aramaic casually(like pidgin is to english)but Hebrew is the preferred language of the synagogues.
Medina was a fully Arabic town with lots of Jewish settlers,not a Jewish settlement. It was an important city on the old Silk route,And Muhammad wages war on them because of their polytheism (idol worship)and historians will tell you that ,coming from the merchant caste, he knew that control of Medina,meant control of trade on the Silk route (taxes and duties)and also a fast way of dispensing his doctrine.so there are many side to the rise of Islam.
Just saying.
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
Guyman02:

Seun is being careful, we all know how some Muslims will react if you 'blaspheme' their religion even in places outside Nigeria like the Denmark cartoon riots that led to the deaths of several people

Bullshit!.then he should stop moving it to Front page. They're allowed to comment on Christian threads freely but others can't comment on their threads freely?..that BS if you ask me!. If they can't deal with it,they should stay off the internet not given preferential treatment.
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
obailala:
Political losers everywhere seeking relevance...

Yawns...

That came to my mind too but I had a rethink. These guys are from a region which has felt the brunt of Fulani Herdsmen attacks. Everyday they hear that their hometowns have been ravaged and their loved ones killed by some herdsmen and the government for about 2 years now has done practically nothing about it even though it is tackling castle rustlers. If you were in their shoes won't you think there is a Jihad going on most especially when you consider the fact that they were on the radar of the Fulani Jihadists before the white colonial masters came.
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by kettykin: 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
three:
Hmm...

This agenda was red flagged in 2015.

The APCs response was that it was false: "hey, look a pastor is our Vice President"

It appears that with the systemic killing of hundreds of unarmed persons in their farms over the last couple of years and the subtle deemphasis of CRK among others there is NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE.

I wondered in 2015 if some APC elements actually understood the import of what they were doing.

APC is santanism , a government that shoots at unarmed protesters and when they see armed herdsment they look the other way , i was piqued when i saw some hardened boko haram members being led away to be dedcotrinated by the same army that killed a lot of unarmed protesters
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by ProductofGrace: 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
dabeto:

Well spoken. None, I repeat none can stop this Islamic movement that will Herald the antichrist and the end. Lets understand the scriptures. To attempt to stop it is to delay the second coming of Christ. Europe as it is has been overtaken my Islam or what's left on Nigeria. Nothing. [color=#006600][/color]

WHERE IS IT WRITTEN IN THE SCRIPTURE THAT ISLAMIC MOVEMENT WILL HERALD THE RAPTURE?

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by Naijareward: 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
Obaiyski:
Former military generals and other Christian elders under the aegis of the National Christian Elders’ Forum, have claimed they have uncovered plots by some Islamists to impose sharia ideology on the nation.

The forum warned that Nigeria might be drifting towards a needless conflict that could snowball into another war if not well managed.

The group stated that Jihad or holy Islamic war had been launched in the country to eradicate democracy and supplant the constitution.

Rising from a meeting on Thursday in Abuja where it reviewed unfolding events in the country, the NCEF, a group of eminent Christian elders, noted that the nation was in the throes of jihad.

In a communique issued after the meeting and signed by its chairman, Asemota, SAN, the NCEF noted with concern the budding constitutional crisis in the country.

The group said, “The real problem with the country is that Jihad has been launched in Nigeria and Islamists that have been interfering in the governance of the country using “Taqiyya” (approved deception) as “Stealth/Civilisation Jihad” and Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen as violent Jihad, are relentless in their pursuit of eradicating democracy in Nigeria.

“The objective of the Islamists (Political Islam) is to supplant the constitution of Nigeria with Sharia ideology as the source of legislation in the nation. The conflict between democracy as national ideology and Sharia as a usurping ideology is responsible for the crisis unfolding in Nigeria. The nation is in the throes of Jihad.”

“If grazing reserve is a must for the Fulani herdsmen, instead of ranching which is the international best practice, NCEF recommends that Sambisa Forest should be given to the Fulani herdsmen,” it added.

The NCEF condemned what it called the brazen attempt at Islamising Nigeria with the introduction of Religion and National Values subject “which denigrates Christianity and promotes Islam.”

“The NCEF joins in the demand that Christian Religious Knowledge, and Islamic Religious Knowledge, revert to the original status as stand-alone subjects,” it added.

Those in attendance at the meeting included Elder Solomon Asemota, Gen. Joshua Dogonyaro (retd.), Gen. Zamani Lekwot (retd.), Elder Moses Ihonde, Gen. Theophilus Danjuma (retd.), Elder Shyngle Wigwe, and Dr. Chukwuemeka Ezeife.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/14/jihad-launched-nigeria-danjuma-others/

What is AREWA FORUM talking about this, I know they own the country so whats their stake on this matter? Someone should educate me now. if not Let every section of the country call for a referendum , because i can not be ruled under sharia law.
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by OreMI22: 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
At some point we have to decide as Nigerians to fight the imposters who have come into Nigeria and first captured the Hausa empire, and forced them to become subjugated to their whims and caprices.

From there, they launched their onslaught against the middle belt and slaughtered hundreds of thousands in the attempt to also take over their land and forcefully subject them to their whims and caprices as they did to the Hausa empire. Now they have started making wide incursions into the south and thinly disguising themselves as Fulani herdsmen.

We know who these people are and we are still keeping quiet watching them to swallow us up and subjugate us to slavery as they have done to unsuspecting peoples throughout their history. May God save us from complacency.

1 Like

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by malware: 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
cristianisraeli:

i think i should tell you that and there is no religious bigotry in the truth and history..are you saying medina wasnt a fomer jewish settlement?are you saying mohammed didnt kill them and chase them away..infact he made them pay jizya(tax)..what are you telling me to do more research about?mohammed killed a jewish womans family...killed her father and husband and took her as a slave then his wife..why did he kill the jews?because he had a dream..lol

let me tell you more..do you know mohammed started the slave marketi can show you proof..guess what,isis is selling female slaves today..christian and yazidi women

What I told you was to go and find out which language does people of Mecca and Medina speak before the coming of Islam.

If we by what Jews say, the whole world belongs to them.... Why do you think Hitler attempted to annihilate them?

Meanwhile, I would not derail from my main question, go and find out what I asked you then we can talk on other things.
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by cristianisraeli: 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
obiezed:

I am a Christian but also a historian of sorts,so of your statements are a misrepresentation of the facts.
Arabic predates Islam,it is an evolution of Aramaic, it is the preferred tongue of the peoples of the Arabian peninsula.when the jew were dispersed after the Maccabees uprising,the reigning Persian empire of the day brought in Arabs from the peninsula to settle on the land with the remnants of the Jewsthese produced the mixed people known as the Samaritans..by the time of Jesus,the commonly spoken language on the streets was Aramaic,Jesus spoke Aramaic casually(like pidgin is to english)but Hebrew is the preferred language of the synagogues.
Medina was a fully Arabic town with lots of Jewish settlers,not a Jewish settlement. It was an important city on the old Silk route,And Muhammad wages war on them because of their polytheism (idol worship)and historians will tell you that ,coming from the merchant caste, he knew that control of Medina,meant control of trade on the Silk route (taxes and duties)and also a fast way of dispensing his doctrine.so there are many side to the rise of Islam.
Just saying.

i fully disagree with you..how does arabic predates islam when the first speakers of the same arabic were muslims?do you even listen to what you are saying?you say arabic was born from aramaic right?but which people were the first to speak arabic...MUSLIMS...so its a muslims language..and medina was a pure and full jewish settlement..are you telling me jews worshipped a false God?dont forget jesus was a jewish man.theres only one rise of islam most historians always try to distort facts

Beginning in the 7th century CE, the Arab Conquests (also known as Islamic or Muslim Conquests) carried speakers of various Arabic dialects, with their religion of Islam and their language of Arabic, out of the Arabian Peninsula into almost all of the Middle East and North Africa, west into the Iberian Peninsula

The Jewish tribes of Arabia were ethnic groups professing the Jewish faith that inhabited the Arabian Peninsula before and during the advent of Islam. It is not always clear whether they were originally Israelite in ancestry, genealogically Arab tribes that converted to Judaism, or a mixture of both. In Islamic tradition the Jewish tribes of the Hejaz were seen as the offspring of the ancient Israelites.[/b

[b]The city of Medina, some 280 miles north of Mecca, had originally been settled by Jewish tribes from the north, especially the Banu Nadir and Banu Quraiza. The comparative richness of the town attracted an infiltration of pagan Arabs who came at first as clients of the Jews and ultimately succeeded in dominating them.
Medina, or, as it was known before Islam, Yathrib, had no form of stable government at all. The town was tom by the feuds of the rival Arab tribes of Aus and Khazraj, with the Jews maintaining an uneasy balance of power. The latter, engaged mainly in agriculture and handicrafts, were economically and culturally superior to the Arabs, and were consequently disliked.... as soon as the Arabs had attained unity through the agency of Muhammad they attacked and ultimately eliminated the Jews.

In the last half of the fifth century, many Persian Jews fled from persecution to Arabia, swelling the Jewish population there. But around the sixth century, Christian writers reported of the continuing importance of the Jewish community that remained in the Holy Land. For the dispersed Arabian Jewish settlers, Tiberias in Judea was central. In the Kingdom of Himyar on the Red Sea's east coast in Arabia, "conversion to Judaism of influential circles" was popular, and the Kingdom's rule stretched across "considerable portions of South Arabia."

At the dawn of Islam the Jews dominated the economic life of the Hijaz [Arabia]. They held all the best land ... ; at Medina they must have formed at least half of the population. There was also a Jewish settlement to the north of the Gulf of Aqaba.... What is important is to note that the Jews of the Hijaz made many proselytes [or converts] among the Arab tribesmen
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by cristianisraeli: 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
malware:

What I told you was to go and find out which language does people of Mecca and Medina speak before the coming of Islam.

If we by what Jews say, the whole world belongs to them.... Why do you think Hitler attempted to annihilate them?

Meanwhile, I would not derail from my main question, go and find out what I asked you then we can talk on other things.

LOL... Religion in pre-Islamic Arabia was a mix of polytheism, Christianity, Judaism, and Iranian religions. Arab polytheism, the dominant belief system, was based on the belief in deities and other supernatural beings such as djinn. Gods and goddesses were worshipped at local shrines, such as the Kaaba in Mecca.

HITLER never wanted to kill the jews..he wanted to expell them to isreal and then the palestinian grand mufti of jerusalem Mohammed Amin al-Husseini visited hitler and told him if u expell these guys they will come to jerusalem so kill them...see the pixs of the mufti and hitler below and JEWS DONT OWN THE WORLD..ITS JUST A MYTH

Quraysh were a tribe that historically inhabited and controlled Mecca and its Ka'aba. The Islamic prophet Muhammad was born into the Banu Hashim clan of the Quraysh tribe. The Quraysh staunchly opposed Muhammad until converting to Islam en masse in 630 CE. Afterward, leadership of the Muslim community traditionally passed to a member of the Quraysh as was the case with the Rashidun, Umayyad, and Abbasid caliphs.

The Jewish tribes played a significant role during the rise of Islam. Muhammad had many contacts with Jewish tribes, both urban and nomadic, and apparently was influenced by Judaism, as his early teachings seems to borrow from Jewish tradition. Muhammad could neither write nor read, and history attests to this fact; However, when the Jews began to distance themselves from Muhammad, not recognizing him as a prophet, he started to minimize the Jewish influence on Islam, shifting the direction of prayers from Jerusalem to Mecca, making Friday a holy day, and shifting from the Jewish dietary laws, although the eating of pork has always been strongly prohibited in both religions

Classical Arabic is the sacred language of Islam. It is the language of the Qur'an, and the native language of Muhammad. Like Latin in medieval Europe, Arabic is both the spoken and the liturgical language in the Arab World.

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by limitless777(m): 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
subtlemee:
It was launched since na which we know from the advent of boko haram why is it news today?

U look almost perfectly just like Bisola of BBN, ONLY that U are faaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrr MORE beautiful than he is.

HAPPY Weekend.

1 Like

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by limitless777(m): 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
itchie:
It's been happening for long but Christians in Nigeria are very blind and dumb. Pastor Bosun warned us during the last elections but did we listen? No, many so called Christian closed their ears and voted for a religious bigot because of ethnic, tribal and other primordial sentiments.

WORD EXACTLY.

1 Like

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
izzou:
grin

Watch how brainwashed and demented Christians followers will litter this thread and start chanting revenge and all brands of garbage

I really dont care about what Danjuma is saying. But the truth is any Christian that is surprised about all these happenings is just a church goer. He never read his Bible

Jesus told us that we must receive persecution here on earth. Its part of our crosses as Christians. The Apostles of old faced tougher ones too. So we need to fight back, not with earthly weapons, because we wrestle not against flesh and blood

So, any Oyedepo or Suleiman asking you to kill Fulani herdsmen is just speaking for the devil. Jesus will never do such

Wahhabi Muslim.
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by jamislaw(m): 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
Una never see anything continue complaining old fools.
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by cristianisraeli: 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
malware:

And to answer your question..the language then was [b]South Semitic script family [/b]varieties of which were used from the far north of the Peninsula to the south. It survives in the script used for Ge'ez, Amharic, etc. in Ethiopia.

The written records left by societies in different parts of the Peninsula inform us not only about their history and cultures, but also their languages and dialects. The inscriptions carved in the Ancient South Arabian languages and scripts, mainly in what is now Yemen, are being brought together online by the University of Pisa in the Digital Archive for the Study of pre-Islamic Arabian Inscriptions

One of the most remarkable aspects of literacy in ancient Arabia is that from the first millennium BC until about the 4th century AD writing was used extensively by nomads as well as by the settled communities. This is the only period in history when the nomads of this area have been able to read and write and they have left scores of thousands of graffiti on the rocks of the Arabian deserts. At the same period the inhabitants of the oases also produced numerous inscriptions and graffiti, in a number of languages and scripts, which are rapidly increasing our knowledge of the history, languages, and cultures of ancient Arabia. In addition, there are also vast numbers of ancient rock drawings (petroglyphs) throughout much of the Peninsula which provide a lively, and largely untapped, source of information on the wild and domesticated fauna of ancient Arabia and the activities of its human populations.

The AALC project has also put online a downloadable pdf of Geraldine King's fundamental study of the inscriptions in a dialect and script used mainly by nomads in the Ḥismā sand desert of southern Jordan and northern Saudi Arabia, and which are therefore called "Hismaic" (formerly "Thamudic E"wink.
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by cristianisraeli: 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
one argument I read often on this forum is that the Jews should get out of 'Palestine,' that it is not their land. This assumes that Jews are recent arrivals to Israel.

Actually, there has been a Jewish presence in Israel and the Middle East for two thousand years. Jews even dominated this part of the world for centuries until Mohammed came along and set off mass slaughters, conversions, expulsions, extortions and expropriations of their property.

Before it became Islam's second holiest site and off limits to infidels, Medina was a Jewish-controlled city

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by beautyoftheLord: 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
BlowBack:

Have you heard of the Iman Mahdi and his influence on the rising Muslim apocolyptic jihad?

The jihadist moment in this decade is totally driven by divine call and not political like in the 80's.

Muslims believe they are in the end times and are awaiting the arrival of their Iman Mahdi to lead them into global domination and conquest.

I am not making this up.

Do a little research on it.

While the Uthman Don fodio jihad of the 19th century that conquered most pagan people in the north and middle belt where driven by socio-economic and political gain, the Muslims today fighting in ISIS and Boko Haram are inspired by a dark apocalyptic vision that Islamic domination is about to commence.

The Fulani terrorists are not neccessarily killing and raping their way across the middle belt and south all because of grazing rights but because in mosques and Madrasses across the north are preaching of the arrival of the Iman Mahdi.

This is not limited to the pleb class of almajiris but rather is streaming down from those in high authority and power in the north which includes the likes (but not limited to) Amirs, Governors, ministers , scholars , clerics , politicians and even military officers of Muslim Northern extraction

Your current president imbibes all these beliefs of an Islamic new dawn and he has a grand delusion of playing a relevant part in getting the jihad up and running.

He has since signed Nigeria into the satanic Sunni alliance under the evil house of saud.

The era you live in is about to become the most dangerous ever in the history of Christianity .

Wake up!

Here is your president being presented with the black flag of jihad by a Saudi cleric.

Go and do also as part of your assignment a little research on the "black standard of Jihad".
[

Nigerian Christians love to live in denial. Don't gather wisdom and understanding. Churches don't educate them. They don't understand that the mahdi is a mirror reflection of the antichrist in the book of revelation. We have refused to understand that in the mosque this people are united and understand what is going on. They hide behind al taqiyya, deceive the foolish christians. The unrest in the middle East is all a grand plan to spread out into the world. Breeding like rats and fast multiplying. Every muslim understands this. Christians don't. In Iran, $17m so far has been pumped into a train project to usher in the Mahdi/muslim jesus who is to rise up from a certain well. Educate yourself Christians and in all things get wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by Ragnorak: 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
The Islamofascists are a threat to even fellow Muslims. The holier than Thou scumbags believe their way is the best. So if you're Muslim you should worry about the Islamization thing unless you are a closet supporter.

Many Muslims are usually defensive when such topics come up because they are lumped together. I feel your pain.

The Islamization plot is real and it is narrowed to benefit specific tribes. Ignore at your peril. It is religious as well as political.

1 Like

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by Malawian(m): 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
donestk:
NCEF recommends that Sambisa Forest should be given to the Fulani herdsmen.

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by PenSniper: 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
Has Danjuma just woken up from his slumber ? Useless christian.
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by heirloom90(m): 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
for saying that nobody Will force you to change your religion is myopic and unreasonable, do you know what is jihad? do you know Turkey was an enclave of Christianity but leaders who think exactly like you never cared when things started going wrong.Islam believes in conquest. do you are he think you are more experienced than these men who are older than you father.pls wake up @bbbabes.

1 Like

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by cristianisraeli: 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
heirloom90:
for saying that nobody Will force you to change your religion is myopic and unreasonable, do you know what is jihad? do you know Turkey was an enclave of Christianity but leaders who think exactly like you never cared when things started going wrong.Islam believes in conquest. do you are he think you are more experienced than these men who are older than you father.pls wake up @bbbabes.

you said it all one word CONQUEST
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by AlamienDagash(m): 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
As far as I'm concerned both Islam and Christianity thought us to live peacefully but here am seeing something linking to violence.

Am too busy to insult other followers
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by cristianisraeli: 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
AlamienDagash:
As far as I'm concerned both Islam and Christianity thought us to live peacefully but here am seeing something linking to violence.

Am too busy to insult other followers

islam does not teach or preach coexistence.they always want to dominate..its either you are muslim or infidel..simple..have you seen christians running to muslim countries like the muslims run to christian countries?dont tell me dubai and even when they get there instead of following the rules of the land..they would want sharia law and they would want to create their own mini islamabad..why didnt syrian refugees run to saudi and dubai no they chose the countries of the great satan
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
izzou:
grin

God have mercy
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by oluwaahmed: 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
Islam is a religious system of govt. Dey will definitely islamize dis con3 & nobody will do anytin abt it. 1st, no xtain will bcom president of naija again all our presidents goin 4wrd will be Muslims no matter d region dey cme 4rm. Den gradually islamization will take place, Untill u wake up 1 mornin & sharia law has replaced d constitutn, it will be too late den 2 attempt a break up.

Even if buhari dies, osinbajo will neva take ova, he ain't gat d balls.
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by obailala(m): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

That came to my mind too but I had a rethink. These guys are from a region which has felt the brunt of Fulani Herdsmen attacks. Everyday they hear that their hometowns have been ravaged and their loved ones killed by some herdsmen and the government for about 2 years now has done practically nothing about it even though it is tackling castle rustlers. If you were in their shoes won't you think there is a Jihad going on most especially when you consider the fact that they were on the radar of the Fulani Jihadists before the white colonial masters came.
Oh yes there's always been the religious rivalry in those areas of the country and the Christian communities have suffered a great deal. But then again, as far as I'm concerned, the whole CRK saga is just one huge pathetic nonsense, much ado over absolutely nothing...

Meanwhile, the crisis didnt start in 2015, it's been there for a long time but only just started receiving major publicity recently because it is now a good political tool.
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by kkins25(m): 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
izzou:
grin

Islam is not the antichrist. The anti christ government would bring lawlessness and perversion. Idol worship, self proclaimed christ. Islam would along side Christianity be wiped out of history... Islam is just been used as a weapon. The real soldiers are the occults.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Blows Kisses As He Arrives At Osun APC Mega Rally / Tinubu: Between Paris And London. / Court Orders Alternative In Buhari Disqualification Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.