Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,775 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others (31633 Views)

Read This Interview And Understand That Jihad Has Been Declared In Middle Belt / "Watch Your Statements" - South-West Muslims Caution Obasanjo, Danjuma, Others / Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma, Others Running Nigeria With Buhari - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by facelessangel: 10:36am On Jul 14, 2017
malware:

The gullibles would find it difficult to understand your point.. .. PDP has started its divide game..... How on earth can a country with two legislative houses with representatives from every part of the country and a working constitution be Islamized?

Can we now deduce that kidnappers' and armed robbers' activities are aimed at christianizing Nigeria?

Why does this issue of Islamization agenda only comes up when a Northerner is the president

Kuku divide this country, let us go our own separate ways please.
all those vices are more prominent in your religion. No christian kills, rape or kidnap in the name of Jesus

4 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by Emassive(m): 10:37am On Jul 14, 2017
Iykmann:
peace will rain when people begin to respect order peoples right life
Aboki doesn't know what that means. It's only your head they want

4 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by cristianisraeli: 10:38am On Jul 14, 2017
malware:

I can't see any insult in my earlier comment but since you misinterpreted it as insult I am sorry for that.

I don't think my five daily prayers should be of any concern to you same way your weekly service is none of my business.

I believe more people are killed through other crimes in your area than through religious conflicts. Shouldn't you be more worried about those criminal activities than the alleged Islamization agenda?

What is the Christian/Muslim ratio in Nigeria and what makes yoh think the Muslims have the capacity to convert all the country?

you said i should use my brain and thats an insult and anyways i accept your apology and i apologise as well for my own insults,i believe we can have matured arguments without insulting one another..back to the issue..yes people are killed..but the problem is people shouldnt be killed in the name of religion in 2017thats the issues..gays shouldnt be thrown off building in 2017 and.. women shouldnt be stoned or flogged in 2017..hahaha..the islamic agenda is real man...its called stealth jihad//remember the arabic language issue?thats how it starts..do you know lebanon was a former full christian country??but now guess what..lebanon is a 50% muslim and %40 christian country..so its real man

2 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by ernieboy(m): 10:39am On Jul 14, 2017
izzou:
grin

Watch how brainwashed and demented Christians followers will litter this thread and start chanting revenge and all brands of garbage

I really dont care about what Danjuma is saying. But the truth is any Christian that is surprised about all these happenings is just a church goer. He never read his Bible

Jesus told us that we must receive persecution here on earth. Its part of our crosses as Christians. The Apostles of old faced tougher ones too. So we need to fight back, not with earthly weapons, because we wrestle not against flesh and blood

So, any Oyedepo or Suleiman asking you to kill Fulani herdsmen is just speaking for the devil. Jesus will never do such
so a gulani herdsman comes to ur house or farm, rapes and kills your people and your response will be to what?? pray? are u aware that the Israelites fought wars against their enemies in the Bible?

3 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by omoharry(f): 10:41am On Jul 14, 2017
SmartMugu:

Isn't muslim same? Do Yoruba-muslims read a different Quran from fulani-hausa muslims? Why the disparity?
the Filanis, do not do not see yorubas as real Muslims becos they do not practice jihad..that is why they are among casualties of their Islamic crisis in the north.

1 Like

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by ripbubu: 10:42am On Jul 14, 2017
bbbabes:
Why are people so concerned about all these irrelevances ...Who will come ask me to change my religion and besides ain't we all serving 1GOD
which Christian God condone rapping and killing like Muslims god

2 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by deflover(m): 10:42am On Jul 14, 2017
bbbabes:
Why are people so concerned about all these irrelevances ...Who will come ask me to change my religion and besides ain't we all serving 1GOD

very unwise
cos u are not concerned doesnt mean others shouldn't
so u think they will take permission from u before dey force u
women can be so silly
u better wake up
the present day turkey was a Christian nation
but I guess dey took permission from the ladies before the whole nation is now a Muslim nation
just go fix ur hair or do ur nails
that's the only thing that u care about

2 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by ifekon: 10:43am On Jul 14, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu the prophet of our time said it some years ago but nobody took him serious. Nigeria is gradually going...

1 Like

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by cristianisraeli: 10:46am On Jul 14, 2017
bbbabes:

hahaha babes please stick to instagram,twitter and snapchat..dont worry big brothers are always here to defend the christian faith..but do you know there are women fighting the islamic now..i mean right now...as i type this.so my dear the issue is not an irrelevant one and yes someone can break into your house put a blade were they want it and tell you..convert or..........u know the rest babesss

1 Like

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by amynah94(f): 10:47am On Jul 14, 2017
malware:

You hardly see Muslims comment nonsense on Christians related thread. We all know the intolerants....

Exactly!
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by malware: 10:51am On Jul 14, 2017
cristianisraeli:

you said i should use my brain and thats an insult ans anyways i accept your apology and i apologise as well for my own insults,i believe we can have matured arguments without insulting one another..back to the issue..yes people are killed..but the problem is people shouldnt be killed in the name of religion in 2017thats the issues..gays shouldnt be thrown off building in 2017 and.. women shouldnt be stoned or flogged in 2017..hahaha..the islamic agenda is real man...its called stealth jihad//remember the arabic language issue?thats how it starts..do you know lebanon was a former full christian country??but now guess what..lebanon is a 50% muslim and %40 christian country..so its real man

So if I understand you very well, you're trying to say that it is in order for people to be killed because of any othet reason but not religious abi?

Between religious conflicts and other criminal activities, which do you think claims more lives?

What I believe is that we are all ill informed about that Arabic language stuff by some people who only stay relevant by crying foul. I was informed that the curriculum reform was started by Jonathan, yoh can confirm that.

Besides, Arabic is to Muslims as English and French are to Christians. Can I assume that imposing English and making it a prerequisite to furthering ones education is a Christianization agenda?

The last time I checked, there are numerous Christians in Arab countries and they speak nothing other than Arabic and even their Bible is written in Arabic. Other business minded Westerners learn Arabic for ease of doing business, did that Islamize them?

We were all students at one time in our lives and we know that apart from your core subjects, language subjects are optional, I've never undertaken any Arabic subject before and even as we speak Arabic is still optional in Northern secondary schools.

1 Like

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 14, 2017
malware:

Go and preach this to Evans and other notorious kidnappers and armed robbers.

Off point

1 Like

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by amynah94(f): 10:55am On Jul 14, 2017
Why are christians so insecure about their religion

2 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 14, 2017
bbbabes:

You are in the wrong section. Go to the topics on makeup and butt pad, that na your own. Olodo

2 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by Guyman02: 10:57am On Jul 14, 2017
donestk:
NCEF recommends that Sambisa Forest should be given to the Fulani herdsmen.

Since the want grazing reserve they should start it from Sambisa forest which is very vast and not from Agatu in Benue State that have small farm holdings

1 Like

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by malware: 10:58am On Jul 14, 2017
cristianisraeli:

hahaha babes please stick to instagram,twitter and snapchat..dont worry big brothers are always here to defend the christian faith..but do you know there are women fighting the islamic now..i mean right now...as i type this.so my dear the issue is not an irrelevant one and yes someone can break into your house put a blade were they want it and tell you..convert or..........u know the rest babesss

Then Who was fighting the purported Islamic state before? Is it not Muslims? Terrorism is a conspiracy against Islam and all would be exposed sooner or later. If all Muslims should go by the purported Islamic state agenda, the world would never know peace again.

1 Like

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by malware: 10:58am On Jul 14, 2017
EasyWork001:

Off point

Well on point.
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by cristianisraeli: 11:00am On Jul 14, 2017
malware:

So if I understand you very well, you're trying to say that it is in order for people to be killed because of any othet reason but not religious abi?

Between religious conflicts and other criminal activities, which do you think claims more lives?

What I believe is that we are all ill informed about that Arabic language stuff by some people who only stay relevant by crying foul. I was informed that the curriculum reform was started by Jonathan, yoh can confirm that.

Besides, Arabic is to Muslims as English and French are to Christians. Can I assume that imposing English and making it a prerequisite to furthering ones education is a Christianization agenda?

The last time I checked, there are numerous Christians in Arab countries and they speak nothing other than Arabic and even their Bible is written in Arabic. Other business minded Westerners learn Arabic for ease of doing business, did that Islamize them?

We were all students at one time in our lives and we know that apart from your core subjects, language subjects ate optional, I've nevet done any Arabic subject before and even as we speak Arabic.

well am not saying its ok to kill but why kill in the name of religion??why do we go into religion.is it not to get closer to God and to stop doing evil things??but if u kill in the name of religion which kind of God are those people serving.i know alot about wahabism..isis,bokoharam,muslimbrotherhood and the saudis follow the wahabi way..i think the problem with islam is the wahabis..islamic killing have clamied alot of lives for the past 1400 year..i know the communist have claimed alot too..but my point nobody should kill in the name of religion

no arabic is a language associated with religion..the first speakers and the people that spread arabic was muslims from the arabian ..pennisula..english is not associated with religion...the language of the koran is arabic and the language of the bible is hebrew and aramaic..so arabic is not the same as english..yes optional but soon it would be complusory

3 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by Eluwilussit(m): 11:00am On Jul 14, 2017
izzou:
grin

Watch how brainwashed and demented Christians followers will litter this thread and start chanting revenge and all brands of garbage

I really dont care about what Danjuma is saying. But the truth is any Christian that is surprised about all these happenings is just a church goer. He never read his Bible

Jesus told us that we must receive persecution here on earth. Its part of our crosses as Christians. The Apostles of old faced tougher ones too. So we need to fight back, not with earthly weapons, because we wrestle not against flesh and blood

So, any Oyedepo or Suleiman asking you to kill Fulani herdsmen is just speaking for the devil. Jesus will never do such

You need to take your advice and read the bible more. Christ's 2nd coming is all about war. He will destroy the anti christ and his followers. He isnt coming to preach peace and forgiveness, but blood.

Christians cant fold their hands and watch muslims kill them. We will fight and kill them as well, while praying to the Father for victory.

If at the end this approach is wrong, then we will be covered by the blood of the lamb and God's grace. Fighting to defend one's self is a fundamental human right. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by kingandamy4life(m): 11:04am On Jul 14, 2017
And that is the reason your foolish brain can provide as solution. Because we re asked in the bible to be peaceful while your re asked to kill then we should just fold our hands just like you have advised....i tink insanity is ur surname
mikeweezy:
go back to sleep.......
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by omoharry(f): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2017
branhampaul:
your Jehovah is a tyrant & a murderer, go and read your old testament thoroughly.
We judge peoples and their religion from their actions,Ideology and their way of life..yes the old testament had alot of violence against their enemies and came the new testament that brought peace to the heart of Christians championed by Jesus Christ who represent love and peace that is why the world that is dominated by Christians are relatively peaceful irrespective of the fact that they have other people who believe and practice other religion including minority Muslims but what would you say about the Koran and the larger percentage of Muslims who follow the teaching of koran..all we see is violence and intolerance..take a look at every core Islamic country/region such as Saudi Arabia, Dubai and Qatar..can you tell me that people are allowed worship their God without intolerance from their Muslim host country/region..they all worship their different gods in hiding..don't they?..no church or synagogue is allowed except mosque, no body can covert to another religion for the penalty is death..Saudi Arabia, and North Sudan..for example...So my friend, people are judged mostly by their attitude and ideology upon which their religion is created..we follow Christ who believe that if some strike you in the face so you should turn your check to the other side for him to strike, show love to your enemies..do not pay evil for evil.what does your prophet stand for and what have his apostle who are born again in Islam have been exhibiting?Jihad is part of your religion and that is how a good Muslim is assessed from from the real region where Islam came from. we are not stupid we see things and we call it the way they are.They are now a global threat to the whole world..if everybody from the religion different part of the word are exhibiting a similar violent jihadist tendencies don't you think there is something wrong with the foundation upon which that religion is founded on which is the koran?

3 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by obiezed: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2017
malware:
Those saying Boko Haram is part of the purported Islamization agenda should note that Boko Haram don't distinguish targets before they strike and everybody knows that since the inception of their terror campaign, they've killed more Muslims than Christians.

Therefore, if TY DANJUMA, Zamani LEKWOT and co want to also carve their own country, let them do that quietly without accusing Muslims of something they knew nothing about.

Ghana is a multi-religioud and multi-ethnic country but you hardly hear all these forms of baseless accusations coming from either of the religious or ethnic groups.

In Nigeria, Muslims are always accused of born to rule attitude, marginalization, sit tight syndrome, Islamization agenda, murder of Christians but yet still termed illiterates. How comes the illiterates acquire all those powers when we have the self-acclaimed literates present in the same country?

Let us kuku divide the country into pieces, we Muslims are tired.
Don't be exasperated, that is the bane of being a Nigerian.
All radical Islamic extremists have done far more harm to Muslims that any other religion,that is the irony..what people attack is their creed (to impose sharia by jihad on their perceived territory),by now you should know that enlightened folk know the difference btw a Muslim and a radical Islamic extremist (terrorist),

1 Like

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by malware: 11:09am On Jul 14, 2017
cristianisraeli:

well am not saying its ok to kill but why kill in the name of religion??why do we go into religion.is it not to get closer to God and to stop doing evil things??but if u kill in the name of religion which kind of God are those people serving.i know alot about wahabism..isis,bokoharam,muslimbrotherhood and the saudis follow the wahabi way..i think the problem with islam is the wahabis..islamic killing have clamied alot of lives for the past 1400 year..i know the communist have claimed alot too..but my point nobody should kill in the name of religion

no arabic is a language associated with religion..the first speakers and the people that spread arabic was muslims from the arabian ..pennisula..english is not associated with religion...the language of the koran is arabic and the language of the bible is hebrew and aramaic..so arabic is not the same as english..yes optional but soon it would be complusory

Do you believe that Arabic has been in existence even before the coming of Islam?
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by cristianisraeli: 11:10am On Jul 14, 2017
malware:

Then Who was fighting the purported Islamic state before? Is it not Muslims? Terrorism is a conspiracy against Islam and all would be exposed sooner or later. If all Muslims should go by the purported Islamic state agenda, the world would never know peace again.

well the world is greater than muslims..people fighting the islamic state are lead by christians plus muslims...this terror is not a conspiracy..why do most muslims say that?do u read the hadith?about the life of mohammed?mumahhed started wahabi islam..so its nothing new here.please dont tell me america created isis or isreal...isis is trying to bring back the islamic caliphate that ended less than 100yrs ago by atatturk in turkey...well many muslims support isis and i have proof

take turkey for example..population of 78 million and 8% support isis..do the maths..8% from 78 milion people thats alot man and nigeria 14% from 200million people

2 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by malware: 11:13am On Jul 14, 2017
cristianisraeli:

well the world is greater than muslims..people fighting the islamic state are lead by christians plus muslims...this terror is not a conspiracy..why do most muslims say that?do u read the hadith?about the life of mohammed?mumahhed started wahabi islam..so its nothing new here.please dont tell me america created isis or isreal...isis is trying to bring back the islamic caliphate that ended less than 100yrs ago by atatturk in turkey...well many muslims support isis and i have proof

Endif
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by cristianisraeli: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2017
malware:

Do you believe that Arabic has been in existence even before the coming of Islam?

i dont think so..because the first speakers of arabic was muslims..so how was it around b4 islam?i know hebrew have been there before islam because medina in saudi was a former jewish settlement before muhammed killed them and chased them away because they refused to accept him as a prophet

1 Like

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by okoliexpress: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2017
izzou:
grin

you are a disgrace to he body of christ... and you know nothing about the bible

1 Like

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by signz: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2017
donestk:
NCEF recommends that Sambisa Forest should be given to the Fulani herdsmen.

I endorse the recommendation. It'll not only be good for our democracy but will be good for the economy of states that Sambisa forest is located.Imagine how much the states or region will be making from taxing sales of cows.
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by seunaj: 11:20am On Jul 14, 2017
izzou:
grin

Syria was once over 90% Christian dominated but you understand its 100% Islam today.
To the best of my knowledge, you are the one that is deluded here. THE FACT THAT JESUS WAS MILD IN HIS APPROACH DOESN'T AUTOMATICALLY MAKE CHRISTIANS MUMUCIOUS.
In fact, if we don't do nothing about it to uncover and fight against their Islamic plot, it is just a matter of time before they repeat their fleet here in Nigeria as they have done in Syria.
Stop deceiving yourself, the islamization plot is real but it will fail because we are fully aware and prepared to fight for Christ if of course we have to. By any diplomatic means, we are ready!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by victorazy(m): 11:26am On Jul 14, 2017
Xeedorf:
Why this false blower from elder statement 'Danjuma'
Please lets allow peace to rain in nigeria.. Agba ki nse oro bi ewe..

ur mumu no get part-2

so u were not aware?

1 Like

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by malware: 11:29am On Jul 14, 2017
cristianisraeli:

i dont think so..because the first speaks of arabic was muslims..so how was it around b4 islam?i know hebrew have been there before islam because medina in saudi was a former jewish settlement before muhammed killed them and chased them away because they refused to accept him as a prophet

Ok you need to go and do some more research. Google is your friend. But please let us all shown religious fundamentalism and bigotry, it won't do us any good. Thanks
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by moorevic(m): 11:29am On Jul 14, 2017
izzou:
grin

Christianity Ain't stupidity. Just because one profess to be a christian doesn't necessarily mean he/she is weak. IN the days of old during the time of the great exodus of the Israelite's, there were times when they fought their enemies under the instruction of the Almighty. Dude the Israelite's killed every last score of them which was why No country dared invade Israel. So if you think as a christian you should be assaulted and maltreated than you need to have your head examined and try understanding the scriptures.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Over Triplets (Photo) / Protesters Storm APC Secretariat, Demand Oshiomhole’s Removal As Chairman / Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.