Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,257 members, 7,887,741 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:09 PM

Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others (31650 Views)

Read This Interview And Understand That Jihad Has Been Declared In Middle Belt / "Watch Your Statements" - South-West Muslims Caution Obasanjo, Danjuma, Others / Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma, Others Running Nigeria With Buhari - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by Edmanpumpin(m): 9:32am On Jul 14, 2017
bbbabes:
Why are people so concerned about all these irrelevances ...Who will come ask me to change my religion and besides ain't we all serving 1GOD

Lailai.... We are not serving the same 'god'.
We Christians are serving the living God who died and rose up again. His name is JESUS Christ.

8 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by Dee60: 9:33am On Jul 14, 2017
dabeto:

Well spoken. None, I repeat none can stop this Islamic movement that will Herald the antichrist and the end. Lets understand the scriptures. To attempt to stop it is to delay the second coming of Christ. Europe as it is has been overtaken my Islam or what's left on Nigeria. Nothing. [color=#006600][/color]

It will be nice to quote scriptures to support that claim. Some feel that Islam is not the threat but a fast growing secularization that surpresses anything called faith and promotes things like LGBT....Countries are making laws to stop faith movements and to persecute Christians....Is that not what we should watch out for?

By the way, being Christians does not mean we should be docile. Dont speak against those who are challenging islamisation of nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by tmayusuf: 9:34am On Jul 14, 2017
Jihad

While Islam in general is misunderstood in the western world, perhaps no other Islamic term evokes such strong reactions as the word ‘Jihad’. The term ‘Jihad’ has been much abused, to conjure up bizarre images of violent Muslims, forcing people to submit at the point of the sword. This myth was perpetuated throughout the centuries of mistrust during and after the Crusades. Unfortunately, it survives to this day.

The word Jihad comes from the root word iahada, which means to struggle. So Jihad is literally an act of struggling. Jihad primarily refers to the inner struggle of being a person of virtue and submission to God in all aspects of life.

Secondarily, Jihad refers to struggle against injustice. Islam, like many other religions, allows for armed self-defense, or retribution against tyranny, exploitation, and oppression. The Glorious Qur’an says: (And why should ye not fight in the cause of God and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)? Men, women, and children, whose cry is: ‘Our Lord! Rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from thee one who will protect; and raise for us from thee one who will help!) (Aal-`Imran 3: 75)

2 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by gaskiyamagana: 9:34am On Jul 14, 2017
Abagworo:
Nonsensical statement from a nonsensical group. I spit on these idiiots.
Useless, disloyal elders.
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by dabossman(m): 9:35am On Jul 14, 2017
malware:

The gullibles would find it difficult to understand your point.. .. PDP has started its divide game..... How on earth can a country with two legislative houses with representatives from every part of the country and a working constitution be Islamized?

Can we now deduce that kidnappers' and armed robbers' activities are aimed at christianizing Nigeria?

Why does this issue of Islamization agenda only comes up when a Northerner is the president

Kuku divide this country, let us go our own separate ways please.

Well said. The truth is any plan to Islamize the whole of Nigeria is an effort in futility that will only end up at the bank of the River Niger. The worst that will happen is that Nigeria will break and the core North can have a Sharia-run caliphate if they so wish. But for anyone to think he can force Sharia on Igbos, Yorubas, Ijaws, Itsekiris, Uhrobos, Efiks, Ibibios, Tivs, Idomas, and so on is just a pipe dream.

One thing some Nigerian forget is that ethnicity in this country is stronger than religious affiliations. The Yoruba muslim does not see a fellow muslim if an Hausa muslim attacks one of his tribesmen o! Neither does an Igbo Christian see a fellow Christian brother if a Yoruba christian attacks his Igbo brother. Our ethnic sentiments run deeper than our religious sentiments. When that time comes everyone will find their square roots.

3 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by Okoroawusa: 9:37am On Jul 14, 2017
bbbabes:
Why are people so concerned about all these irrelevances ...Who will come ask me to change my religion and besides ain't we all serving 1GOD

my dear na so dem tell us o!

uptill now we never see anyone wey come tell us to change our religion.na only for internet I dey hear am.

wetin concern ordinary nigerians with all these ones wey una dey talk?
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by branhampaul: 9:38am On Jul 14, 2017
mexxmoney:

We are not serving one God. My God does not encourage people to kill in His name
Clown, Come on, shut up!!.
isn't this passage from your useless bible.
DEUTERONOMY 7:23
"but the lord thy God shall deliver them unto thee, and shall destroy them with a mighty destruction, until they be destroyed."
Your Idiocy God commanded the Isrealites to kill whoever is of another religion;

DEUTERONOMY 13:9
"but thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people."
EVERY GOD IS AN IDIOT.!
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by pastoray(m): 9:38am On Jul 14, 2017
bbbabes:

We don't serve the same God.

6 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by Tymics(m): 9:40am On Jul 14, 2017
Such things are bound to happen in a God forsaken country

1 Like

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by Edmanpumpin(m): 9:40am On Jul 14, 2017
We are ready for the religion of piss salafists, wahabists, taqqiyyas etc.
Thank God that the lukewarm attitude of we Christians in Nigeria especially is been done away with.
Besides the rejuvenated revivals by our great men of God, we the Christians are ready to take these islamists head on both spiritually, physically, politically, socially, materially and in whatever way.
igbeyin lokun ada. Alatise yo mo atise ara re.
This is no Turkey.
Thank God for Donald Trump.

4 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by gaskiyamagana: 9:41am On Jul 14, 2017
Edmanpumpin:

We Christians are serving the living God who died and rose up again. His name is JESUS Christ.
God who died and rose up again. His name is Jesus! Nawa for your this dogma.
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by mexxmoney: 9:41am On Jul 14, 2017
gaskiyamagana:

Which God encourage to kill in His Name?

The god of those killing Christians in Northern Nigeria. The god of ISIS, boko haram, al Qaeda and the Talibans. The god of those who carry out suicide bombing just so they can be awarded virgins in heaven. The god of those that killed Bridget Agbahime and Gideon Akaluka in kano and also killed Evangelist Eunice of RCCG in Abuja. That useless god encourages people to commit senseless murder in his name

8 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 14, 2017
President Coma Buhari's plans to islamise Nigeria will never succeed.

Is time to share Nigeria into two, Biafra for Christians, Nigeria for Moslems.

3 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by SmartMugu: 9:47am On Jul 14, 2017
mexxmoney:

They are not the same o, at least in the eyes of northern Muslims. Trust me, I grew up in the north. Whenever religious crises set, them no dey spare Yoruba Muslim o. They count them as infidel(Arne or kafir). Yoruba Muslims dey come take refuge for Christian dominated areas if e start.
Oh wow. Are there different versions of the Quran? I thought they all read the same book. Different translations?
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by CHIJIOKE1314: 9:47am On Jul 14, 2017
izzou:
grin

Watch how brainwashed and demented Christians followers will litter this thread and start chanting revenge and all brands of garbage

I really dont care about what Danjuma is saying. But the truth is any Christian that is surprised about all these happenings is just a church goer. He never read his Bible

Jesus told us that we must receive persecution here on earth. Its part of our crosses as Christians. The Apostles of old faced tougher ones too. So we need to fight back, not with earthly weapons, because we wrestle not against flesh and blood

So, any Oyedepo or Suleiman asking you to kill Fulani herdsmen is just speaking for the devil. Jesus will never do such

Are you a brainwashed and demented Christian?

2 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by Tymics(m): 9:48am On Jul 14, 2017
tmayusuf:
Jihad

While Islam in general is misunderstood in the western world, perhaps no other Islamic term evokes such strong reactions as the word ‘Jihad’. The term ‘Jihad’ has been much abused, to conjure up bizarre images of violent Muslims, forcing people to submit at the point of the sword. This myth was perpetuated throughout the centuries of mistrust during and after the Crusades. Unfortunately, it survives to this day.

The word Jihad comes from the root word iahada, which means to struggle. So Jihad is literally an act of struggling. Jihad primarily refers to the inner struggle of being a person of virtue and submission to God in all aspects of life.

Secondarily, Jihad refers to struggle against injustice. Islam, like many other religions, allows for armed self-defense, or retribution against tyranny, exploitation, and oppression. The Glorious Qur’an says: (And why should ye not fight in the cause of God and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)? Men, women, and children, whose cry is: ‘Our Lord! Rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from thee one who will protect; and raise for us from thee one who will help!) (Aal-`Imran 3: 75)
so you want to tell me thats the jihad your mohammad fought? How will u get to ur paradise full of virgins if u dont kill u guys are so full of deciet

3 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by bobnatlo(m): 9:49am On Jul 14, 2017
[/color][b][/b]
[color=#990000]

“If grazing reserve is a must for the Fulani herdsmen, instead of ranching which is the international best practice, NCEF recommends that Sambisa Forest should be given to the Fulani herdsmen,” it added.

No b small thingoo
This Elders ar not smiling oo

2 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by malware: 9:49am On Jul 14, 2017
Edmanpumpin:

Has anyone approached you and told yoh to stop serving him? If not, then why crying foul?
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by Edmanpumpin(m): 9:49am On Jul 14, 2017
freshvine:
The only way we can forgive Redeem Adeboye and Co is if only and when Buhari kpai and Osinbajo takes full authority to STOP this stupidity from the jihadist
kindly show us madam where the rccg asked people to vote a particular candidate.
Or gave tacid support to any of the presidential candidate.
If not, please be logical and truthful next time.
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by BiafraIShere(m): 9:50am On Jul 14, 2017
donestk:
NCEF recommends that Sambisa Forest should be given to the Fulani herdsmen.
Sure, those vermins deserve to be given sambisa forest for grazing reserve, they can have it for free because not even a single inch of Igboland will be given to terrorists. Well, it has always been an open secret since the days of othman dan fodio down to ahmadu bello & now buhari that these guys ultimate ambition is islamise the whole country but they have their nemesis in Igboland because we are 99.9% Christians unlike other regions were they have already gained a foothold. I'm afraid if this country is not broken up peacefully now, the coming inevitable disaster will shock the world!

7 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by gaskiyamagana: 9:50am On Jul 14, 2017
mexxmoney:

The god of those killing Christians in Northern Nigeria. The god of ISIS, boko haram, al Qaeda and the Talibans. The god of those who carry out suicide bombing just so they can be awarded virgins in heaven. The god of those that killed Bridget Agbahime and Gideon Akaluka in kano and also killed Evangelist Eunice of RCCG in Abuja. That useless god encourages people to commit senseless murder in his name
Is that god not similar to the god of those cheating their followers to become billionaire with their followers in poverty and blaming political class?

1 Like

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by mexxmoney: 9:50am On Jul 14, 2017
branhampaul:
Clown, Come on, shut up!!.
isn't this passage from your useless bible.
DEUTERONOMY 7:23
"but the lord thy God shall deliver them unto thee, and shall destroy them with a mighty destruction, until they be destroyed."
Your Idiocy God commanded the Isrealites to kill whoever is of another religion;

DEUTERONOMY 13:9
"but thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people."
EVERY GOD IS AN IDIOT.!

Of course a blind ignorance like yours will make you go and quote a portion of the Bible that is in the old testament dispensation of Mosaic law when people had to pay for their own sins. Jesus did away with all that and paid for all our sins once and for all. He gave us a new dispensation of grace, love and mercy. That is my God, Jesus Christ who came not to kill or destroy but to give us life and life abundant and eternal

5 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by OLORIPAPA: 9:53am On Jul 14, 2017
I for one never supports splitting of this country except for this purpose...let's accept the fact that this is the agenda of the Moslems its real....I feel the christian leaders should sit down and come to conclusion,if this agenda exceeds a certain level no need for us to engage in name calling or trying to fight to stop their agenda,the south will come together split this country.so that they can enjoy their Islam and sharia by themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by Buharimustgo: 9:54am On Jul 14, 2017
dabeto:

Well spoken. None, I repeat none can stop this Islamic movement that will Herald the antichrist and the end. Lets understand the scriptures. To attempt to stop it is to delay the second coming of Christ. Europe as it is has been overtaken my Islam or what's left on Nigeria. Nothing. [color=#006600][/color]

See them, the Islamic demons,living in illusion s

3 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 14, 2017
izzou:
grin

Watch how brainwashed and demented Christians followers will litter this thread and start chanting revenge and all brands of garbage

I really dont care about what Danjuma is saying. But the truth is any Christian that is surprised about all these happenings is just a church goer. He never read his Bible

Jesus told us that we must receive persecution here on earth. Its part of our crosses as Christians. The Apostles of old faced tougher ones too. So we need to fight back, not with earthly weapons, because we wrestle not against flesh and blood

So, any Oyedepo or Suleiman asking you to kill Fulani herdsmen is just speaking for the devil. Jesus will never do such
Indeed! Smh

1 Like

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by gaskiyamagana: 9:56am On Jul 14, 2017
mexxmoney:

Of course a blind ignorance like yours will make you go and quote a portion of the Bible that is in the old testament dispensation of Mosaic law when people had to pay for their own sins. Jesus did away with all that and paid for all our sins once and for all. He gave us a new dispensation of grace, love and mercy. That is my God, Jesus Christ who came not to kill or destroy but to give us life and life abundant and eternal
.. I come to fulfill, not to destroy.. ' fulfill what and not to destroy what?
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 14, 2017
izzou:
grin

Your skull is filled with pap instead of a brain

2 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by malware: 9:59am On Jul 14, 2017
Those saying Boko Haram is part of the purported Islamization agenda should note that Boko Haram don't distinguish targets before they strike and everybody knows that since the inception of their terror campaign, they've killed more Muslims than Christians.

Therefore, if TY DANJUMA, Zamani LEKWOT and co want to also carve their own country, let them do that quietly without accusing Muslims of something they knew nothing about.

Ghana is a multi-religioud and multi-ethnic country but you hardly hear all these forms of baseless accusations coming from either of the religious or ethnic groups.

In Nigeria, Muslims are always accused of born to rule attitude, marginalization, sit tight syndrome, Islamization agenda, murder of Christians but yet still termed illiterates. How comes the illiterates acquire all those powers when we have the self-acclaimed literates present in the same country?

Let us kuku divide the country into pieces, we Muslims are tired.
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by Xfemt(m): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2017
izzou:
grin

so u mean we shud pray nd do notin at d same time nd wait 4 dem to kill us. U must b high on sometin. Koshiii!!! Joor

3 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by branhampaul: 10:00am On Jul 14, 2017
mexxmoney:

If you reject those old testament malevolent scriptures, then also discredit the creation story.! #slave
Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by mexxmoney: 10:00am On Jul 14, 2017
gaskiyamagana:

Is that god not similar to the god of those cheating their followers to become billionaire with their followers in poverty and blaming political class?

I don't serve the same God with those fake men of God.
My God does not encourage fraud neither does he support bloodshed in the name of religion

2 Likes

Re: Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others by tete7000(m): 10:04am On Jul 14, 2017
izzou:
grin

So what we should do now? How in practical term can we overcome this wahala? What should Christians do?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu: Between Paris And London. / Tinubu Blows Kisses As He Arrives At Osun APC Mega Rally / Court Orders Alternative In Buhari Disqualification Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.