Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,009 members, 7,903,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 08:11 AM

Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? (4654 Views)

Poll: Do we really need to fall in love?

Yes: 66% (58 votes)
No: 33% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Wants To Fall In Love (pix)....hehehehe / How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by mekoyo(m): 9:42am On Feb 21, 2007
Can just ask ourselves this question.

What is LOVE?
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by Chukky1: 10:18am On Feb 21, 2007
For me, I would prefer learning to love rather than falling in love, that way my emotions wouldn't control me, I will be in control.
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by exotique(f): 11:16am On Feb 21, 2007
Donzman:

Crap. . .Love is far from innate, attachment to a person is.

Another huge fallacy is the idea that you can only "Love" one person at a time, bullcrap.
I think you need to be more enlightened about the term "love"
For your information, erotic love is just one of the 4 kinds of love.
Who says you can only love one person at a time?
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by acidrop(f): 10:43am On Feb 22, 2007
Chukky_1:

For me, I would prefer learning to love rather than falling in love, that way my emotions wouldn't control me, I will be in control.

falling in luv dosent mean ur emotions is controling u, there are some ppl who are deeply in luv, but cant go out, now thare are controlling their emotions
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by dialugochi(f): 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2007
fall in love o grow in love.i think what everyone needs is true friendship.if anything developes from there,fine but if not life suer has to go on.it sucks when the feelings are one sided u know.
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by FactorChic(f): 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2007
Nothing bad in falling in love, and we really don't have to be in love all d time, for example myself, I like beign single for now, Falling in love is not all that matters, being with the right person is what really matters, and if u're in love with someone and the person loves u back, u should feel lucky, it's like a gift!
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by lolabaloo(f): 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2007
is good to love and be loved in return, for those that dont love sad, i dont expect you to fall in love what i want is for you to grow in love and in return love will grow in cheesy

love u, all nairalanders. wink
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by chistiana(f): 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2007
for real, but we dont have to fall so deeply, cause sooner or later we will have to pay the price for falling in love so deeply.
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by Ferlie(m): 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2007
if you like fall in love, if you dont like, then dont fall in love - stupid ingressis.
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by lolabaloo(f): 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2007
ferlie, se na fight
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by betantee(m): 11:46am On Feb 27, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmm, a three letter word with a thousand interpretations.
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by lolabaloo(f): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2007
three or four which one?
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by betantee(m): 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2007
sorry na slip of mind and hand, na four
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by Laurel85(f): 7:54pm On Feb 27, 2007
Firstly, u don't fall in LOVE, u walk, learn and understand in LOVE. Love could be sweet if it happens between the 2 right individuals. Love is reciprocal, it is not one-sided. What happens nowadays is dat alot of pple meet the wrong persons. That one person's own did not work out does not mean it doesn't exist. All u need is meet the right person and u will know it does exist. Don't be deceived by films!
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by betantee(m): 8:58am On Feb 28, 2007
hmmmmmmmmm,films , mills n bones novels lipsrsealed
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by lolabaloo(f): 10:19am On Feb 28, 2007
@betantee i know you read alot of these, if not u wont know grin
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by Nobody: 3:11am On Mar 01, 2007
CAN SOMEONE DEFINE LOVE FOR ME?. . .If you define it, then people will know what they're falling into and if it's necessary or not.
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by lolabaloo(f): 10:54am On Mar 01, 2007
love is operation open your eyes well well shocked shocked
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by betantee(m): 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2007
how u go take open eye wel well,? wen oyibo talk say love is blind, haba!
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by betantee(m): 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2007
@lola baloo, i no read mills n bones oh,i only remember say girls wey dey form aje butter dey like hold am for hand most times those olden days wen boys be boys.
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by stevetop(m): 12:56pm On Mar 05, 2007
Falling in love or not depends on how you view love.You can choose to stand or fall in love;which is better? Maybe standing in love should be one of the options.
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by dremoney(m): 1:33pm On May 25, 2007
yea kindda.!!!!! wink
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by Sarin(f): 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2008
As for me o, even if i must fall in love, the love must grow first. Think growing in love will be better but both falling and growing are still the same, na love end am and love can really be a dangerous word in the life of man. I dont know jare! I just want to be in friendship cos that's much easier and interesting, abi?
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by U1(m): 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2008
Uhm. . . .Uhm. . .
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by treadstone(m): 4:35am On Feb 09, 2008
loneliness dose not means that you are not to be loved or you living with a soul-mate.you are alone because you wants to be or you are not expose or a novice to the call.
about love,you do not have to love someone before falling inlove especially to the right genders.the opposite sex might be looking for personality,celebrity,e.t.c.,but the fist mentioned above will take anyone available once she is neat,acceptable,and grown up.in their world,there is no ugliness but in ours there is alot including who bagged the highest degree,who have the hummer or maintain.
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by almondjoy(f): 4:38am On Feb 09, 2008
Sure we do!  It is a fulfilling feeling--and one of the needs that must be met to ensure that we are emotionally healthy.  It starts with falling in love with yourself first.  If you do not love yourself, you can never love another including your own children. kiss
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by Ebaby2: 5:44am On Feb 09, 2008
Yes oh we do have to fall in love before loving the person kiss kiss kiss because you can't make love to him/her without been in love.

Fall in love with the inner beauties first before their outside beauty, since we all know that as we grow the outer beauty fades away but the inside one stays forever.
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by dremoney(m): 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2008
E-baby:

Yes oh we do have to fall in love before loving the person kiss kiss kiss because you can't make love to him/her without been in love.

Fall in love with the inner beauties first before their outside beauty, since we all know that as we grow the outer beauty fades away but the inside one stays forever.

hehehe, who say's u nid to fall in love b4 having sex? wink
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by seunspice(m): 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2008
I do have a believe that it is not good to fall in love. falling is something you do unconsciously, so falling in love must be something done without your consent. However, it is very good to dive into love. When we dive in love we have no fear of being held responsible for our actions, inactions and reactions.
Do the world a favour people, DIVE into Love never fall in it.
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by Memunah(f): 1:04pm On Mar 17, 2008
i wonder too,cos love is pain
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by emmyjim(m): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2008
Dear.,
I am glad that there is still pple lyke you here, I really wanna know you ok, ur posting is quite a good and interesting 1. I really like it

Cheers

mmirimaraugo,
and i want you to intimate me more about this topic " do we really need to fall in LOVE " and If LOVE is PAIN
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by pikinike: 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2008
Dear.,
I am glad that there is still people lyke you here, I really want to know you ok, your posting is quite a good and interesting 1. I really like it

Cheers

mmirimaraugo,
and i want you to intimate me more about this topic " do we really need to fall in LOVE " and If LOVE is PAIN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boyfriend Must Buy Girlfriend A Smartphone Or He Doesn't Love Her? / Am I Being Stuppid\played? / A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.