Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,581 members, 7,937,649 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:40 AM

Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? (4678 Views)

Poll: Do we really need to fall in love?

Yes: 66% (58 votes)
No: 33% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Wants To Fall In Love (pix)....hehehehe / How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by acidrop(f): 8:23am On Feb 20, 2007
grin grin, yeah 2 u only , so were at?
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by ZuluNation(m): 8:25am On Feb 20, 2007
meet me behind the Iroko tree
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by acidrop(f): 8:29am On Feb 20, 2007
no tnx, i just keep my thing 2 myself shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by ZuluNation(m): 8:31am On Feb 20, 2007
grin grin grin don't mind me dear I'm just fooling around
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by acidrop(f): 8:55am On Feb 20, 2007
ino
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by ZuluNation(m): 8:58am On Feb 20, 2007
Good so pls don't get mad at me, I just have a big mouth that gets me in so much trouble sad
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by acidrop(f): 9:03am On Feb 20, 2007
yeah like the 1 u in right now undecided
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by ZuluNation(m): 9:05am On Feb 20, 2007
You love me so I'm sure you'd get over being mad at your sweet zulu sad sad
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by acidrop(f): 9:17am On Feb 20, 2007
zulu, just because i like u dosent mean i luv u, tongue

nahhh i luv u
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by ZuluNation(m): 9:24am On Feb 20, 2007
You better love me because I loves you withs all my heart cheesy grin
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by acidrop(f): 10:50am On Feb 20, 2007
hw am i supposed 2 believe that now undecided
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by pearlyseed(f): 11:03am On Feb 20, 2007
Love is a wonderful feeling, and its also a choice you make. After Love comes commitment to the person you love. When you decide to love someone, then you go a step further by being committed to that person against all odds.

Yes we do need to fall in love. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by osegwu(m): 11:18am On Feb 20, 2007
Me I don't want to fall in love o . If I fall and break my neck she will leave me and go after another person. Almost happened to me with Radiant.

Still me
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by funweez(f): 11:43am On Feb 20, 2007
osegwu:

Me I don't want to fall in love o . If I fall and break my neck she will leave me and go after another person. Almost happened to me with Radiant.

Still me

Eh ya. grin Sorry oh .Dat is why u hav to wear spectacles especially when you think ure in love.

Dont want you going around wit a broken neck. aye!
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by Tobiegal(f): 11:48am On Feb 20, 2007
Love sure exists,

Its a great feeling aiight, bt it has 2 b rite, n pls dont ask me
how u'l knw it'l rite! dunno, bt sure thing is u wld feel d connection btw u 2,

besides, who says u can only love anoda bother or sister?! wink

We ave pet lover too grin
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by beckygirl(f): 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2007
@ pearlyseed
Insert Quote
Love is a wonderful feeling, and its also a choice you make. After Love comes commitment to the person you love. When you decide to love someone, then you go a step further by being committed to that person against all odds.

Yes we do need to fall in love.

thank you, we need to fall in love with our heart not with other thing
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by Wetin: 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2007
One need to be in love with someone thats nature and we cannt cheat it.
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by nuttyangel: 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2007
Ist corr 13;4  "If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 And if I have prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 And if I shall dole out all my goods in food, and if I deliver up my body that I may be burned, but have not love, I profit nothing.
4 Love has long patience, is kind; love is not emulous of others; love is not insolent and rash, is not puffed up,
5 does not behave in an unseemly manner, does not seek what is its own, is not quickly provoked, does not impute evil,
6 does not rejoice at iniquity but rejoices with the truth,
7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
8 Love never fails; but whether prophecies, they shall be done away; or tongues, they shall cease; or knowledge, it shall be done away.

John 4:8 "God is love, and he who abides in God , abides in Love and God in him."

In summary, only a person who has God in his heart, can love. Then you can overcome all the selfish and animalistic tendencies of man.Love is for the pure at heart . Not everyone has the capacity to love, so do not look for love in the wrong places.
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by exotique(f): 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2007
@
We just have to accept this fact:
Love is innate.
From the cradle to the grave, it is our greatest need.
Whether we like it or not,
at one point in our lives,
we will fall in love.
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by degubi(m): 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2007
love goes beyond the feeling of being in cloud nine,it goes beyond the kisses,hugs and sex,love has a uniqueness that develops both the lover and loved.to experience it u must grow in love.open ur heart and love unshelfishly only seeking to better the loved and if u are not appreciated do not dwell on the lost object of ur love open ur eyes and ur heart there is someone better just ahead of u.just ensure that ur love is unshelfish.
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by mekoyo(m): 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2007
Yes. At the right time and with the right person
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by mekoyo(m): 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2007
exotique:

@
Love is innate.
we will fall in love.

Sure we will
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by boladonas(m): 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2007
nuttyangel:

Ist corr 13;4 "If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal.
2 And if I have prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
3 And if I shall dole out all my goods in food, and if I deliver up my body that I may be burned, but have not love, I profit nothing.
4 Love has long patience, is kind; love is not emulous of others; love is not insolent and rash, is not puffed up,
5 does not behave in an unseemly manner, does not seek what is its own, is not quickly provoked, does not impute evil,
6 does not rejoice at iniquity but rejoices with the truth,
7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
8 Love never fails; but whether prophecies, they shall be done away; or tongues, they shall cease; or knowledge, it shall be done away.

John 4:8 "God is love, and he who abides in God , abides in Love and God in him."

In summary, only a person who has God in his heart, can love. Then you can overcome all the selfish and animalistic tendencies of man.Love is for the pure at heart . Not everyone has the capacity to love, so do not look for love in the wrong places.

u are the only 1 here who understands LOVE
excellent post
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by chinenyeB(f): 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2007
smiley smiley smiley Yes ooooooooooo,but not without our senses, One has to be very careful this days.especially for the fragile in heart.I mean the ladies
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by Rogo: 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2007
falling is one basic or start up point of love relationship and you develop upon that failure to you will always face cut off heart not heart break
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2007
@
Love is innate.
we will fall in love.

Crap. . .Love is far from innate, attachment to a person is.

Another huge fallacy is the idea that you can only "Love" one person at a time, bullcrap.
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by Coco29(f): 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2007
rools eyes angry
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2007
Last I checked, you were in love. . .What happened?. . .It disappared? You suddenly stopped caring?
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by Gamine(f): 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2007
You can love lots of pple at the same time,
just in varyn degrees tho,
but then u shldnt fall in love wiv two pple at the same tym, its possible but it aint right
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by aynaija(m): 7:38am On Feb 21, 2007
Hey, it's cool to fall in love.Like it's been said, it's difficult to find the right person these days because a lot of people are looking for a lot of different things.BUt if you're so lucky to find someone who wants to be with you-unconditionally- hope you'll be matured in handling the relationship, strive to be understanding, work hard to be compatible and give all to make it grow!

Regards!
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by Qby: 8:52am On Feb 21, 2007
me i got a big question!

is falling in love = to loving someone? when exactly does this "falling" take place? some people even qualify love by saying "madly in love", this type

qualifies the insanity afore mentioned, doing things you'd normally not do abi?

I think we need love in our lives, even lower animals share and show affection for one another. what i don't understand is whether we need to fall, or behave abnormal just because "we are in love" . I don't think the author/creator of love ever behaved irrational, what He does is guard and protect what is His, even jealously. To me "falling" means being engulfed in passion and thats not = to love. passion can die, true love won't. infact when passion dies, you hear/see couples "trying" to rekindle the flame undecided
Qby.
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by hotangel2(f): 9:09am On Feb 21, 2007
DO We REALLY NEED to FALL IN LOVE: NO!!!

Would it be great if everyone could feel genuine Love?: YES. There's nothing as amazing as being in true love, or more importantly being loved by someone else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Husband Wants You To Quit Yuor Job And Take A New Carear-housewifery! / The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland / My First Time I Unknowingly Raped A Girl, I Wasn’t Aware It Was Rape.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.