Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,582 members, 7,937,654 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? (4679 Views)

Poll: Do we really need to fall in love?

Yes: 66% (58 votes)
No: 33% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Wants To Fall In Love (pix)....hehehehe / How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by TheSly: 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2008
love?
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2008
wetin be love?
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by adeboo(f): 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2008
Love is something we have to experience once in our lives at least.
I am not one to love easily - cause when i date, withing three months - am truly bored with the relationship.

But i discovered that as i got more mature, like someone rightly said in the post, there are factors that contribute to the falling in love process. Factors like understanding each other.

I can truly say am in a loving relationship and its been over three months and i love him to bits.
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by ztyle(m): 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2008
Adeboo- i sincerely i agree with you, we all have to xperince LOVE, inaddition LOVE they say is blind its all depends but i believe true love never that, ) & LOVE can describe an intense feeling of affection, an emotion or an emotional state.!
The question here is Do we really need to fall in love? Sure We Need to it's part of life! wink
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by OpeLovely(f): 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2008
ofcourse, we need to fall in love.

no one can be an island, no matter how many times such a person has been jilted.

and the feelings of being in love must be mutual.

then again, true love is a bit hard to find.

According to Late Pastor Bimbo Odukoya, instead of looking for the right person, be the right person.

Peace!
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2008
Do We Really Need To Fall In Love?

personal choice but no matter where you hide, love will always find you cheesy
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by Taito007(m): 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2008
John 4:8 "God is love, and he who abides in God , abides in Love and God in him."

In summary, only a person who has God in his heart, can love. Then you can overcome all the selfish and animalistic tendencies of man.Love is for the pure at heart . Not everyone has the capacity to love, so do not look for love in the wrong places.

True word.Many people are just there to deceive people,even the ladies.Hope to find someone i can call my partner.
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by fathykay: 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2008
It's very important to fall in love but due to the way the person behave and cares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Bf/gf. Or Hubby. / Vaseline!!! (pics) / Effect Of Pink Lips Cream(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.