Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,811 members, 7,969,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:50 AM

This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. (15726 Views)

Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed / Report: NNPC top mgt to go, accounts to be probed-Daily Trust / Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by SegunLex: 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2010
i dont want 2 b d devils advocate here. but i have been impressed by the governor so far but with this accusations; we need answers. there is a saying that i good act covers a dozen evil ones. also the yorubas say that every rumor has some rumor of truth. and i think an independent research & assessment of all these claims should be carried out[color=#000099][/color]
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by nateevs(m): 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2010
I am taking a very strange position here and this is it.

It is okay and actually rightful to say "because he has done good for the state does not mean he is above the law" . . However, I can only accept this statement when there is a total structure and a near fool-proof code of conduct for the legislative and judicial arms of government.

Do we have a system that protects a governor from being removed from office by legislators acting in their own self interests? If the answer is yes, then carry on with the probe.

Do we have an ordinance that governance lives by which protects the office from political party lords? If the answer is yes, then continue with the probe. 

Will this process open up a catalogue of cases of alleged corruption and financial misappropriation by past and present leaders for scrutiny and investigation. ?

Until we can provide a yes to these questions. . . This whole process is bullsh.it. I love to see Fashola probed and probably removed if guilty of the allegations. However only if I can be assured that the investigations will spark a chain of other investigations to follow. Past and present Presidents and Heads-of-state, governors, ministers, legislators, councillors, directors in public establishment and so on.

Until I can be convinced that we are prepared to take these steps, I cannot help but see the current on-goings as a one-off attempt at system correction which looks, feels and smells like another politically motivated campaign.

Let no one tell me it's about transparency. . . If you think so, you are a f.ool. Until we can fully probe the process of how the legislators got elected, how they raised their money, who gave who what, how much money was spent, how they got the money, how much money they have spent since they got elected, how much they allocated to their personal coffers, no one . . Not one single one of them can claim moral uprightness to call someone corrupt.

I know how this will end. BRF will be found guilty, impeached and a new man will be moved into office and then:

1. All contracts awarded by the previous administration will be reversed.
2. As a result, all works on major projects by the previous administration will grind to a halt.
3. After a few months of contractors chasing money, they'll get fed up, abandon part completed roads, gutters and buildings, count their losses and walk away.

4. After a year, we'll start throwing dirt on the streets again.
5. The homeless will return to the bridges - uproot all the flowers and make homes for themselves.
5. Area boyz will return to the bust-stops, tax the drivers and the drivers will pass the cost unto the passenger.  Bus stops will be knocked down. Orderliness at bus-stops will become a thing of the colonial era.

6. Traders will return to Oshodi.
7. Roadside trading will return and hence we will welcome back the traffic jams.
8. The new administration have suddenly discovered that Lagos state can generate more revenue that they imagined- N20b. They'll stick to tax collection and then share and spend the money, do nothing at all and come to back to tell you lot . . "What the F-u-ck can you do about it?

9. Big and life changing projects like the Expansion of the Badagry expressway, Lekki - Ikorodu road, Energy City, Eko Atlantic City, Lagos Rail and an array of privately owned idea and architectural edifices springing all over the place becos of the enabling environment will all come to a stand still. 

10. The Lagos State bond, if ever was successful will never be repaid to investors.
11. The BRT buses will all be sold off while they still have value and their drivers suddenly have no jobs; the CCTV cameras, Solar panels will all be stolen after years of inactivity.

12. The chaos and filth will all return and then we will go back to being just what we have always known Lagos State to be. - The dirtiest, filthiest and most corrupt state in the world. Status quo!  cheesy

Now I wonder what we will be agitating for then.

The people deserve the leadership they get. . . Simples!
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Orilee9ice(m): 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2010
@ nateevs
7 Gbosaa,s 2 u jare, !! like that Gbammm!!
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by babapupa: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2010
nateevs:

I am taking a very strange position here and this it.

It is okay and actually rightful to say "because he has done good for the state does not mean he is above the law" . . However, I can only accept this statement when there is a total structure and a near fool-proof code of conduct for the lesgislative and judicial arms of government.

Do we have a system that protects a governor from being removed from office by legislators acting in their own self interests? If the answer is yes, then carry on with the probe.

Do we have an ordinance that governance lives by which protects the office from political party lords? If the answer is yes, then continue with the probe. 

Will this process open up a catalogue of cases of alleged corruption and financial misappropriation by past and present leaders for scrutiny and investigation. ?

Until these we can provide a yes to these questions. . . This whole process is bullsh.it. I love to see Fashola probed and probably removed if guilty of the allegations. However only if I can be assured that the investigations will spark a chain of other investigations to follow. Past and present Presidents and Heads-of-state.governors, Ministers, legislators, councillors, directors in public establishment and so on.

Until I can be convinced that we are prepared to take these steps, I cannot help but see the current on-goings as a one-off attempt at system correction which looks, feels and smells like another politically motivated campaign.

Let no one tell me it's about transparency. . . If you think so, you are a f.ool. Until we can fully probe the process of how the legislators got elected, how they raised their money, who gave who what, how much money was spent, how they got the money, how much money they have spent since they got elected, how much they allocated to their personal coffers, no one . . Not one single one of them can claim moral uprightness to call someone corrupt.

I know how this will end. BRF will be found guilty, impeached and a new man will be moved into office and then:

2. As a result, all works on major projects by the previous administration will grind to a halt.
3. After a few months of contractors chasing money, they'll get fed up, abandon part completed roads, gutters and buildings, count their losses and walk away.
5. The homeless will return to the bridges - uproot all the flowers and make homes for themselves.
5. Area boyz will return to the bust-stops, tax the drivers and the drivers will pass the cost unto the passenger. 
7. Roadside trading will return and hence we will welcome back the traffic jams.
8. The new administration have suddenly discovered that Lagos state can generate more revenue that they imagined- N20b. They'll stick to tax collection and then share and spend the money.
9. Big and life changing projects like the Expansion of the Badagry expressway, Lekki - Ikorodu road, Energy City, Eko Atlantic City, Lagos Rail and an array of privately owned idea and architectural edifices springing all over the place becos of the new era will all come to a stand still. 
9. The Lagos State bond, if ever was successful will never be repaid to investors.
10. The BRT buses will al be sold off while they still have value, the CCTV cameras, Solar panels will all be stolen after years of inactivity.
11. The chaos and filth will all return and then we will go back to being just what we have always known Lagos State to be.

The dirtiest, filthiest and most corrupt state in the world. Status quo!  cheesy

Simply Excellent,
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by nulldev: 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2010
nateevs:

It is okay and actually rightful to say "because he has done good for the state does not mean he is above the law" . . However, I can only accept this statement when there is a total structure and a near fool-proof code of conduct for the legislative and judicial arms of government.

Until we can provide a yes to these questions. . . This whole process is bullsh.it. I love to see Fashola probed and probably removed if guilty of the allegations. However only if I can be assured that the investigations will spark a chain of other investigations to follow. Past and present Presidents and Heads-of-state, governors, ministers, legislators, councillors, directors in public establishment and so on.

5. Area boyz will return to the bust-stops, tax the drivers and the drivers will pass the cost unto the passenger.  Bus stops will be knocked down. Orderliness at bus-stops will become a thing of the colonial era.

8. The new administration have suddenly discovered that Lagos state can generate more revenue that they imagined- N20b. They'll stick to tax collection and then share and spend the money, do nothing at all and come to back to tell you lot . . "What the F-u-ck can you do about it?

9. Big and life changing projects like the Expansion of the Badagry expressway, Lekki - Ikorodu road, Energy City, Eko Atlantic City, Lagos Rail and an array of privately owned idea and architectural edifices springing all over the place becos of the enabling environment will all come to a stand still. 

10. The Lagos State bond, if ever was successful will never be repaid to investors.
11. The BRT buses will all be sold off while they still have value and their drivers suddenly have no jobs; the CCTV cameras, Solar panels will all be stolen after years of inactivity.

12. The chaos and filth will all return and then we will go back to being just what we have always known Lagos State to be. - The dirtiest, filthiest and most corrupt state in the world. Status quo!  cheesy

A virtual Gulder for this guy! You will think this is not the same Nigeria we are talking about. A country were corruption IS the rule and not the exception. People de come here de talk 'but, rule of law'
Fashola is one of the few good things that has come out of the jamboree we call democracy in Nigeria.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by selingel: 2:51am On Feb 27, 2010
nulldev:

A virtual Gulder for this guy! You will think this is not the same Nigeria we are talking about. A country were corruption IS the rule and not the exception. People de come here de talk 'but, rule of law'
Fashola is one of the few good things that has come out of the jamboree we call democracy in Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2010
so hilarious,i cant stop laughing
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2010
^^ uplawal you can migrate to Oyo or Ogun state nah if Fashola's work dey annoy you.

Even Rivers state no refuse you visa.

If na north you prefer, Taraba state dey.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by SixoNine: 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2010
Lagoticians (Lagos Politicians) are a bunch of hypocrites. Just because a certain faction are no longer chopping they want to bring Fashola down by any means necessary. At least Fashola bothered to implement improvements for the people of Lagos. No other politician has bothered. They've just entered office and chopped, chopped, chopped without a thought for the people on the street. Even if Fashola is guilty at least he managed to make visible changes which we can see. No other politician in recent history has managed to do this across the whole of Nigeria. Give it a break already!
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by gbengapro: 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2010
Indeed there is another group-Lagos Progressives who have released two advertorials in Thisday and Compass on new allegations against Fashola and Tinubu. For the benefit of others, i reproduced the advertorial below:

THE OTHER FACE OF LAGOS
How Gov Fashola and Ex-Gov Tinubu are despoiling Lagos

We are concerned citizens of Lagos State who are bothered about recent developments in the state which were brought to public awareness by the publication titled “The True Face of Lagos”. The publication listed a number of very serious allegations which we believe warrants an immediate response by the Lagos state administration.

This publication has also presented His Excellency, the Governor of Lagos with a rare opportunity to be accountable to the people of Lagos. He should ride high on this to endear himself to the people. We now call on him to explain on a point-by-point basis these serious allegations of financial recklessness, mis-management, abuse of office and other gross constitutional violations levelled against him.

For the ease of reference, we have identified certain specific allegations which we expect His Excellency to respond to and which should also be of concern to the members of the public and agencies such as Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC), ICPC and Special Frauds Unit of the Nigerian Police. We have grouped the allegations into six categories which also included other issues and allegations against his predecessor-former Gov Bola Tinubu. We expect both to explain and clear their names against these weighty allegations.
1. Allegations of Contract Inflation:
 Demolition of the Bank of Industry at a whopping cost of N1.5billion
 Rehabilitation of 2 kilometers portion of Funsho Williams Road (Western Avenue) at N7.7billion
 The rehabilitation of roads within the Gbagada General Hospital at N1.8billion
 The jerking-up of the cost of LASU-IBA road project at a cost of N10billion
 The jerking-up of the City Hall rehabilitation project to a mind-boggling N5.2billion
 The mysterious N5b helicopter deal which the public is eager to know details of how a state could expend these huge resources to acquire helicopters without a transparent bidding process
 The sand-filling of the Badagry-Marina foreshore at a whopping N1.5billion

2. Allegation of Financial Recklessness and Mis-management
 The gift of N250million to the Rotimi Akeredolu-led EXCO of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA).
 The N420million spent to hire private security for six (6) months.
 Another N135million to fuel 225 vehicles within 6 months
 A whopping N290million to send text messages and make phone calls within six (6) months
 An unbudgeted N1.5billion of unappropriated funds for the demolition of Oshodi Market
 N183m for press coverage for six (6) months
 N600m paid in two (2) years for Christmas decorations
 N2b spent on subventions, grants and donation to faceless organisations
 N100m to allegedly film soap opera on Governor Fashola
 An unbelievable $62m (N10billion)for a CCTV project
 N30m per trip for the governor’s wife for six (6) trips per year

3. DEUX Projects and Dr. Tunji Olowolafe
There are serious allegations and new revelations against this company and this person, of which the public deserves a detailed explanation:
 Who is Tunji Olowolafe and What is his relationship with Governor Fashola and former governor Bola Tinubu?

 We are aware that Olowolafe’s relationship with Lagos state government predated this present administration. For instance in 2005, Olowolafe’s Deux Projects Ltd solely handled all rehabilitation and building projects at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH). Why is Tunji Olowalafe the only major beneficiary of major hospital projects in Lagos State since the tenure of former Governor Bola Tinubu till date?

 In 2005-2006, the Cook County Hospital in Chicago, Illinois, USA donated a set of medical equipment to the Lagos State government free of charge. Yet, records showed that a company belonging to Tunji Olowolafe was paid by way of Letters of Credit for the same equipment. The public deserves an explanation.

 The entire maintenance contract and management of hospital equipment at the LASUTH was solely concessioned to Olowolafe’s company by the Tinubu administration at an annual payment of N850m paid upfront. The Fashola’s government retains this arrangement

 The development of Tejuosho and Oluwole markets are also concessioned to companies jointly owned by. Tunji Olowolafe and former Gov Bola Tinubu.

 The on-going construction of the Children’s Hospital in Gbaja, Surulere is presently being executed by the same Deux Project of Tunji Olowolafe.

All of the above are but only a fraction of these cases of corrupt practices and abuse of office common in this government and that of its predecessor. But wait, there are more shocking revelations on Tunji Olowolafe and Bola Tinubu and Fashola below:

4. Lekki Concession Company (LCC) and Asset Resources Management (ARM)

 LCC is the company to which the Lekki-Epe road construction project was concessioned for 30 years in 2006.
 Dr. Tunji Olowolafe is the Chairman of LCC.
 The construction company handling the Lekki-Epe Expressway is HITECH
 HITECH is owned by the Chagouris and former Gov Bola Tinubu is the Chairman.
 The public has been kept in the dark as to the terms, conditions and scope of this concession. We are aware that the concession initially included the construction of Lekki-Epe expressway, a coastal road and 4th mainland bridge and several hectares of land was transferred to the concessionaire as payment in lieu.
 The public deserves to know: what is the status of the coastal road and 4th mainland bridge? Why is the Lekki-Epe expressway a toll-road when there is no alternate road for those who would not wish to pay toll? Why is the project taking so long? And what are the terms and conditions of the concession? The whole project is shrouded in secrecy. Why?
 What has become of large hectares of land concessioned to ARM and Olowolafe at Lekki corridor as part payment in lieu for this project?
 Why was the Maiyegun Scheme sold to Olowolafe and his cronies without any independent valuation and where is the N5.3b purportedly paid?.
 The land (Layeni’s compound) adjacent to the demolished BOI building was acquired in the public interest but resold to Olowolafe and his friends. Why?

5. Land Matters
 Governor Fashola should explain to the public the indiscriminate and reckless acquisition and conversion of public land for the personal use of former Gov Tinubu and Gov Fashola himself, their close family members and cronies. Some of these are:
o Why was the hectares of land adjacent to the Ajah-Badore junction on Lekki-Epe road which was original earmarked for a general hospital to serve the people of Eti-Osa now given away (free of charge) to a prominent member of Bola Tinubu’s family and renamed Royal Garden Estate?
o Why did former Gov Tinubu give away Hecters of land belonging to several communities-Sirinwon, Igbekodo, Apakin etc in Ibeju Lekki local government to his crony, one Ibukun Fakeye to develop a golf course and housing estate with no regard for the right of the community? In addition, why did the Lagos State Government pay a whopping sum of N5billion for the take-off of the project which today is being singularly handled by Ibukun Fakeye as a private project at the exclusion of any Lagos State Government official? Was this project ever approved by the Lagos State House of Assembly or the amount appropriated in the 2006 or 2007 budgets?
o What is the present status of Eko Akete Project for which N4.7b was raised from the bank and lost. The scheme was later transferred to C&C owned by the Chagouris but at what price?
o Why were the hectares of land of Lagos State Fisheries office and the Fishery landing jetty at Badore (where the Ilubirin fishermen were to be relocated) bequeathed to one Prince Dipo Eludoyin-a personal friend and crony of ex-Gov Tinubu and Fashola?
o At what price was the entire Ogudu foreshore scheme initially earmarked for low cost housing scheme sold to a company belonging to Prince Dipo Eludoyin?
o How did former Gov Tinubu get to own the Parkview Ikoyi Estate foreshore land reclaimed by Lagos State Government? And the former Strabag yard at Alausa?
o Why did former Gov Tinubu allocate itself the choice property at Lekki-Epe road while in office of which he built and owns the multi-billion naira Oriental Hotel and the extension of multi-storey car park beside it? Also the multi-level recreation centre by Mobil in Oniru Estate on Lekki-Epe road jointly owned with ARM and Tunji Olowolafe?
o This government has expended over N5billion on the bar beach shore line project and no further work has been done by the concessionaire to develop the Atlantic City project which was claimed to have been over subscribed. We suspect The N5billion will soon become a complete waste given the temporary nature of the shoreline protection. The public deserve to know the details of this project
o Why has former Gov Bola Tinubu converted the state government residential house at 4 Oyinkan Abayomi (Queens Drive) to his own property? To the best of our knowledge, the property was put up for sale during his administration and no successful bid was received. We have it on authority that the property now belongs to him. Gov Fashola should explain to the public the true status of this property.
o Sources at the Land’s Bureau Alausa revealed that several hundreds of choice landed properties located in Ikoyi, VI, Lekki corridor, GRA ikeja etc are being recklessly given away by both ex-Gov Tinubu and Gov Fashola to friends, family, as political patronage and to corrupt top officials in the judiciary, legislative and executive and security arm at both the state and federal level. We have also been reliably informed that former Gov Tinubu is still signing C of O as the Governor up till now, backdating to period during his tenure. All these with the active support of the incumbent governor, the Permanent Secretary-Lands-Gbenga Ashafa and the former PA of ex-Gov Tinubu-Hakeem Muri Okunola.
o If a thorough independent investigation is conducted on the affairs of the Land’s Bureau at Alausa, from 1999 to date, the revelations will shock the public and further expose the despoil of Lagos by those elected to manage its affairs.

It is obvious that the land bureau is riddled with corruption of the most unimaginable level. No wonder one of the Executives of Land Use and Allocation, Committee celebrated publicly his first billion naira mark and the Permanent Secretary (Lands) – Mr. Gbenga Ashafa recently threw two (2) extensively lavish parties in the space of six months. Both parties were attended by the cream-de-le-cream of Lagos including both Governor Raji Fashola and ex-governor Bola Tinubu. It is an evidence of the level of tolerance for corruption in this administration that a sitting Governor shamelessly attended a lavish party by a serving Permanent Secretary whose annual salary could hardly pay for just the bottled water drank at the party.

6. Other Issues
 What is the status of the Bus Assembly Company-a joint venture between the Lagos State Government and Marcopolo Bus Co of Brazil of which several millions of dollars was paid to a foreign consultant and a Nigerian friend of former Gov Tinubu in 2006? Gov Fashola should update the public on this.
 What is the status of another N2b paid from the state coffers to an off shore company known only to ex-governor Bola Tinubu to build a bus maintenance facility at the old LMTS yard at Cappa, Oshodi in 2006 of which nothing has been done till date?
 What about the billions of naira paid not once, not twice on the development of Oyingbo market for which no appreciable level of work has been done? The evidence is there for the public to see.

 The public needs to know how the proceeds of the sale of Econet Wireless (now Zain) shares in foreign currency totalling about N22billion and which was paid into the account of Lagos State held with FBN Plc vanished during the tenure of former Gov Tinubu

 On what basis is the 15% commission on total internally generated revenue (IGR) being paid to Alpha Beta Tax consultants amounting to average of N1.5billion monthly when the same work was being done by the Lagos State Board of Internal Revenue?

 Who really own Alpha Beta?
 Former Gov Bola Tinubu has consistently denied ownership of the company, while Gov Fashola has publicly cleared his predecessor of any involvement with the company. So the public wants the Governor to unmask the real owners of this company Or how could a company collecting N1.5billion of tax payers’ money monthly be so shrouded in secrecy. And if Gov Fashola has indeed revoked the contract and stopped the payment, let him say so publicly.

The allegations above are pointers for Governor Fashola to react to now.
We commend the prompt action of the Lagos State House of Assembly in setting up the administrative panel to look into the allegation by the writers of “The True Face of Lagos”. We urge the Assembly to make the panel’s work to be all-inclusive taking cognisance of all matters of concern catalogued above. We also call on the members of the public whose taxes are being flagrantly wasted and stolen to demand for explanations. We call on ex-Gov Bola Tinubu and Gov Raji Fashola to publicly debunk these allegations with facts and documents and not hide under the excuse of “allegations are baseless and the work of detractors”. Let those political jobbers and other cronies in the media not hoodwink us with their usual refrain that “Gov Fashola is performing”. These allegations are indeed weighty, criminal in nature, and constitute gross constitutional breaches.
Finally, we strongly urge the EFCC who has the legal authority to immediately commence in- depth investigation of these allegations. Many of these allegations are specific with current names of individuals, location of assets and timing of events mentioned. The State’s Treasury Office (STO), office of the State’s Accountant General, and the Land’s Bureau at the Alausa Secretariat all has the relevant documents and facts to confirm or disproof these allegations.
To the members of the public and in particular, well meaning Nigerians who abhor corruption, we call on you to join us in fighting this cankerworm that is destroying our nation. First we humbly request members of the public with additional useful and credible information on the above to email us at lagosprogressives@yahoo.com with these facts. Your identity will be protected and we intend to pursue these matters to their logical conclusion
If Gov Fashola thinks this matter will die off if he remains silence, he is mistaken as we intend to continue to bring this matter to public consciousness. The good people of Lagos State are waiting and watching.

THE LAGOS PROGRESSIVES
MR GBENGA THOMAS
Cordinator
Email: lagosprogressives@yahoo.com
Tel: 07065443358
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by forpeace: 11:51pm On Feb 28, 2010
nateevs:

No wonder why youre in the Uk. .you have lost faith in your country and sold your birthright. .Rather than contribute you are wishing and praying that Nigeria goes back to the dark days. .Inshallah that wont happen. .The country is on course,national heroes are evolving daily and the people are getting enlightened. .Fashola is merely a John the baptist because the real jesus christ of lagos is coming. .

Stay in your London and be emailing proposals hoping for s huge score. . .we will stay here and build until the Lagos becomes one that even the British and Americans will come and hustle as you have gone to hustle on their land . .
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by nateevs(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2010
forpeace:

No wonder why youre in the Uk. .you have lost faith in your country and sold your birthright. .Rather than contribute you are wishing and praying that Nigeria goes back to the dark days. .Inshallah that wont happen. .The country is on course,national heroes are evolving daily and the people are getting enlightened. .Fashola is merely a John the baptist because the real jesus christ of lagos is coming. .

Stay in your London and be emailing proposals hoping for s huge score. . .we will stay here and build until the Lagos becomes one that even the British and Americans will come and hustle as you have gone to hustle on their land . .

You are an idi.ot for what you have written.
You also have a big problem with reading and understanding.
Everyone that commended the post saw I where I was clearly getting at.
If you see the post as me "wishing and praying for Nigeria to go back to dark days" then you don't deserve the luxury of a user account on the forum.
Why don't you re-read the post and digest the post before making silly comments. . .

You will also be a big fool if you think that Fashola will be removed and things will carry on as usual. If it is that easy why hasn't Fashola's deeds been replicated in other states? Why haven't we had half Fashola as a head of state?

Why do you have the belief that Nigeria is on course? It is because of the things you've seen Fashola execute. If he is removed, things will go back to status quo. Simple as.

Secondly,
You think every Nigerian in the UK is the same? You sit behind a pc and address everyone in the UK as hustling?
Your naivety can bomb Yar-Adua out of office. I have never talked about my status in the UK on this forum and I am not about to.
I probably contribute more to the growth of Nigeria than you will ever do in your entire life.

Continue to identify with destructive elements and enemies of progress. You shall all be uprooted one after another . . .
Calling Fashola names. . . What have you done to help Lagos. . ?
Name the Jesus Christ coming and let's discuss about him/her. Bloody Arrow!
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by forpeace: 10:37am On Mar 01, 2010
nateevs:

You are an idi.ot for what you have written.
You also have a big problem with reading and understanding.
Everyone that commended the post saw I where I was clearly getting at.
If you see the post as me "wishing and praying for Nigeria to go back to dark days" then you don't deserve the luxury of a user account on the forum.
Why don't you re-read the post and digest the post before making silly comments. . .

You will also be a big fool if you think that Fashola will be removed and things will carry on as usual. If it is that easy why hasn't Fashola's deeds been replicated in other states?

Hungry Diasporan do you care to tell me how many states have access to the huge funding Fashola has? ?and with an already semi developed state is it not easy to consolidate and improve where some other state governors are faced with the dilemma of having to provide almost everything from scratch?

It is obvious youre a fashola acquintance or drone. .your words reek of partisanship and clueless affrontation.

Why do you have the belief that Nigeria is on course? It is because of the things you've seen Fashola execute. If he is removed, things will go back to status quo. Simple as.

I believe Nigeria is on course because i am here on ground and i see the difference everyday. . the spirit has changed and people are more positive. .all else will follow suit whether or not Fash is in office. .Trust me,when you see real governance in lagos,you will be one of the first to begin to say how little fashola actually did.

Secondly,
You think every Nigerian in the UK is the same? You sit behind a pc and address everyone in the UK as hustling?
Your naivety can bomb Yar-Adua out of office. I have never talked about my status in the UK on this forum and I am not about to.
I probably contribute more to the growth of Nigeria than you will ever do in your entire life.

You contribute through your proposals you are emailing to the governor abi? ?proposal diasporans. . abandoned the country now they want to come and be chopping millions. .there's no more room for that . . .yes,either you stay and suffer with us and chop when it's time,or stay in london and wash toilets for the rest of your loife. .proposals from away will stop being honored soon.

Continue to identify with destructive elements and enemies of progress. You shall all be uprooted one after another . . .
Calling Fashola names. . . What have you done to help Lagos. . ?
Name the Jesus Christ coming and let's discuss about him/her. Bloody Arrow!

I dont know who the jesus christ is but my gut feeling tells me he cometh soonest. .Grap your pop corn and coke and wait. .
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by mogentle(m): 10:58am On Mar 01, 2010
Forpeace=Hardtalk = Failures. shocked shocked shocked
U go get tired soon.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Orilee9ice(m): 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2010
You contribute through your proposals you are emailing to the governor abi? ?proposal diasporans. . abandoned the country now they want to come and be chopping millions. .there's no more room for that . . .yes,either you stay and suffer with us and chop when it's time,or stay in london and wash toilets for the rest of your loife. .proposals from away will stop being honored soon.

@ ForPeace
are you really living up to your name?, do u really want peace? b'cos if u do, you will not be writing those pieces above at all, its obvious you have not been inside MMIA b4 for a 7 hour journey beyond the shores of 9ja, soji my friend! wake up!  shine your eye! tongue 9jirians dont wash toilets here anymore, in fact we now hire the "Oyinbo's to do it for us, as we have taken over all their posh office jobs ( or did you not hear about one of us who just bought over Gatwick Airport?)
i wonder if its the "abandoning the country" that is annoying you or the fact that you sef want to do the same but dem no gree give you visa!!!, and b4 u pose and say you dont need it, think again, you post is clearly saying something else, my friend!,    wink cheesy grin

I believe Nigeria is on course because i am here on ground and i see the difference everyday. . the spirit has changed and people are more positive. .all else will follow suit whether or not Fash is in office. .Trust me,when you see real governance in lagos,you will be one of the first to begin to say how little fashola actually did.

which real governance?

It is obvious youre a fashola acquintance or drone. .your words reek of partisanship and clueless affrontation.

I know you were not talkin to me but by the time u finish reading this and categorize me in the same leauge, let me tell you now, that BRF is my Uncle's, Aunties, Nephew's, Niece's 1st grandson's brother's Sister's Cousin's Brother to the 3rd generation, so yes oh! we are related! that is y i am campaigning for him,  grin grin wink BO SE WAA NI YEN O! ORI YATO SO'RI,

PHEW!, now back to the topic of the day jare, where were we sef!!!!
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by nateevs(m): 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2010
You have illiteracy written all over your posts. You are actually making us believe that governors of other states could do more if only they had access to funds Fashola had. You have actually seen evidence of what they have done with the little they have to make you 100% certain that if they have more they will do more. .? Are you a Nigerian at all? So much for your "seeing the difference everyday" . . .
It so obvious you have been recruited by political touts to spoil, slander and destroy. .

I believe Nigeria is on course because i am here on ground and i see the difference everyday. . the spirit has changed and people are more positive

Which Nigeria is on course? You don't sound like you leave your backyard. . let alone see other states to know "Nigeria" is on course. . . In case you don't know, it's Lagos that's on course . . all the vibes you see coming out of other states is because they dare to emulate the good works of the Lagos State Governor. You don't know anything. . You don't even understand the cause you are fighting for. . .

This difference you see everyday, what do you think brought it to life?. . . What do you think is propelling the new spirit? Where was this new spirit and difference that you see now before Fashola. . ? Now you suddenly think it's a coincidence. . . You are the dullest f-uccker on this site. .

Did you read this part of my earlier post . . . ? "I love to see Fashola probed and probably removed if guilty of the allegations"

Now tell me I am a Fashola acquaintance or drone. . . .I specifically asked you to go back and re-read the post before posting silly comment yet you come back with another round of primary school reasoning,  . . How can you support an agenda when you can't read well and understand. . . If you can't read my simple post and understand what is to say you fully understand your own cause? You don't sound intelligent to me and you are a follow follow nigga!

And I see you talk about[b] "real governance"[/b]. . . Where have you seen one before since you've never left your backyard ? How do you know real governance is not what Fashola is bringing. . . Only we that have "sold our birth rights", "abandoned the country" and are "washing toilets in London" can claim to know. . and that's why when we see know nots like you, it's clear as day you know not what you talk about.

This guy brings Bus Lanes, Road signs, clearly defined Road markings, Clean roads, Street lights, transport system (Bus and Water - Train to follow), Road expansion projects, building projects, tarred roads, state-level employment, Orderliness at Bus stops, Parking restrictions, tax payments, CCTV, Beautiful parks. See what Leventis and CMS look like now. . . See what Oshodi looks like now. . . and so so so much more I can't talk about now . . These are the basic things you find in first world countries. . and we know because we have come to wash toilets here but you don't because you can't afford you leave your backyard. .

And you dare open your filthy mouth to talk about some messiah coming in 200? bringing "real governance" . . What the fu-ck do you know about real governance? You should run back into your hole and never open disease infested mouth until you are told to do so.

You a very sad and bitter person. . . I guess your house was brought down to pave way for development and your Shop or Store was brought down machinery at Oshodi. . . Something somewhere happened to you,  .
You have given up on life and don't see anything positive coming your way. .
You see life your own way and anything else does not exist.

You can't see past where you stand . . . . Yes Nigerians wash toilets in the UK but at least they can still afford to help you get a good education to learn how to spell correctly and read well before making stu.pid comments on a public forum. . .

Fu-cking waste pipe!
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Fhemmmy: 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2010
Nice thread with points, however, i will like someone/anyone to point me to the real source of all these info.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2010
i want to see all governors probed and removed if found guilty too
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Fhemmmy: 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2010
uplawal:

i want to see all governors probed and removed if found guilty too

Is that democracy or sentiment ?
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by forpeace: 12:52am On Mar 02, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Is that democracy or sentiment ?

SOUNDS LIKE ENVY TO ME. .REGRETTING THAT WHILE HE WENT TO WASTE AWAY IN LONDON HIS FORMER COLLEAGUES BECAME GOVERNORS AND HONORABLES.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by forpeace: 1:06am On Mar 02, 2010
nateevs:

You have illiteracy written all over your posts. You are actually making us believe that governors of other states could do more if only they had access to funds Fashola had. You have actually seen evidence of what they have done with the little they have to make you 100% certain that if they have more they will do more. .?

ARE YOU NOT ABROAD SO WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE LEVEL OF DEVELOPMENT OTHER GOVERNORS MANAGED TO ACHIEVE? UR MYOPIC RESEARCH CANT POSSIBLY TAKE YOU FAR. . .GO TO CROSS RIVERS AND SEE DONALD DUKE. . .GO AND SEE AMAECHI. . .GO AND SEE ENUGU. . .SEE THE LONG STRETCHES OF ROADS AND INFRASTRUCTURE THESE PEOPLE MANAGED TO PUT IN PLACE WITH THE LITTLE THEY HAD. .NITWIT. .RUNAWAY NIGERIAN BLABBING AND RANTING. .MAY SANGO FIRE YOU.

Which Nigeria is on course? You don't sound like you leave your backyard. . let alone see other states to know "Nigeria" is on course. . . In case you don't know, it's Lagos that's on course . . all the vibes you see coming out of other states is because they dare to emulate the good works of the Lagos State Governor. You don't know anything. . You don't even understand the cause you are fighting for. . .

I KNOW THE CAUSE IM FIGHTING FOR THAT IS WHY IM ON GROUND HERE FIGHTING FOR WHAT I BELIEVE IN. . .DESPITE ALL THE RAMBLINGS IN ASO VILLA I CONTINUE TO RETAIN HOPE. .WHEN I SEE OSHIOMOLE I KEEP HOPE. .WHEN I SEE RIVERS I KEEP HOPE. .WHEN I SEE LAGOS THERE HAS ALWAYS BEEN HOPE. .AND WHEN I SEE EDO HOPE LIVES IN ME.

This difference you see everyday, what do you think brought it to life?. . . What do you think is propelling the new spirit? Where was this new spirit and difference that you see now before Fashola. . ? Now you suddenly think it's a coincidence. . . You are the dullest f-uccker on this site. .

WHEN YOU LEARN TO SPEAK WITHOUT CURSING YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY BEGIN TO MAKE SENSE. . .BUT WHEN DEVOID OF FACTS AND YOU THINK CURSING IS YOUR NEXT EXIT YOU NOT ONLY SHAME YOURSELF BUT YOUR MOTHER IN THE VILLAGE AND YOUR FOREFATHERS. . .WITH 20BILLION MONTHLY I WILL TURN OYO TO LAGOS IN THREE YEARS. . .BLOODY NINCOMPU.

Did you read this part of my earlier post . . . ? "I love to see Fashola probed and probably removed if guilty of the allegations"

HE WILL BE PROBED AND IF FOUND GUILTY IM SURE HE WILL BE REMOVED

And I see you talk about[b] "real governance"[/b]. . . Where have you seen one before since you've never left your backyard ? How do you know real governance is not what Fashola is bringing. . . Only we that have "sold our birth rights", "abandoned the country" and are "washing toilets in London" can claim to know. . and that's why when we see know nots like you, it's clear as day you know not what you talk about.

This guy brings Bus Lanes, Road signs, clearly defined Road markings, Clean roads, Street lights, transport system (Bus and Water - Train to follow), Road expansion projects, building projects, tarred roads, state-level employment, Orderliness at Bus stops, Parking restrictions, tax payments, CCTV, Beautiful parks. See what Leventis and CMS look like now. . . See what Oshodi looks like now. . .

ALL THESE WERE ALREADY LAID OUT BY BOLA TINUBU. . .FASH ONLY FOLLOWED AN ALREADY WRITTEN SCRIPT. .ASK AROUND IDIOT.

And you dare open your filthy mouth to talk about some messiah coming in 200? bringing "real governance" . . What the fu-ck do you know about real governance? You should run back into your hole and never open disease infested mouth until you are told to do so.

I KNOW RESPITE IS COMING. . .I WILL SOON BEGIN TO FEEL THE DIRECT GAINS OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY PAID AS TAX.

You a very sad and bitter person. . .

WHY WILL I NOT BE SAD AND BITTER? WHEN MY GOVERNOR IS EXTORTING ME AND MISSAPROPRIATING THE MONEY? AM I SUPPOSED TO BE GLAD?WHEN I KNOW I DESERVE MORE? . .URE A WASTE TO YOUR GENERATION. .USED AND ABUSED IN ANOTHER MAN'S LAND AND LEFT TO DRY AFTER PAYING ALL LOANS. .LOOKING TO COME HOME FOR A SCORE. .BE CAREFUL WHAT CONTRACTS YOU ACCEPT,THE EAGLE IS WATCHING. . .

Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 02, 2010
@forpeace amd phemmy, i dnt get you people,or should a governor not probed and charged if found guilty?
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by riversman: 10:29am On Mar 02, 2010
FASHOLA na THIEF, OLE THIEF,

Which Yoruba Politician no be thief? Awolowo, OBJ, Bola Ige, etc, grin grin grin

TRUTH HURTS
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by mafioso2(m): 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2010
Watch out for this Movie coming out soon

Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by MrCartha: 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2010
mafioso2:

Watch out for this Movie coming out soon
I juz can't wait 2 c dis GREEEEAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT film grin grin grin

Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by mafioso2(m): 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2010
Mr. Cartha:

I juz can't wait 2 c dis GREEEEAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT film grin grin grin

Yes ooh*** Ft Guest Artist Like HardTalk and some PDP Dimwits as The Boss, grin grin grin
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by MrCartha: 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2010
mafioso2:

Yes ooh*** Ft Guest Artist Like HardTalk and some PDP Dimwits as The Boss, grin grin grin

N wats da cost 4 a ticket grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by mafioso2(m): 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2010
^^^^ Silverbird is yet to Announce the amount
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by MrCartha: 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2010
mafioso2:

^^^^ Silverbird is yet to Announce the amount

Abeg reserve one ticket 4 me. Front row seat please!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by mafioso2(m): 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2010
Mr. Cartha:

Abeg reserve one ticket 4 me. Front row seat please!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OK BOSS,

NEXT?
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by selingel: 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2010
This duo have become 5 and 6 in Lagos. Lagos is now for AC for ever, except there is any internal rangling.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by lannre(m): 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2010
uplawal:

@forpeace amd phemmy, i dnt get you people,or should a governor not probed and charged if found guilty?

Maybe one day we will all be conscious of this facts. If they are bold to say " We have generated so ,so amount from taxes and levies, I don't know what stop them from saying this is how we have spend Revenue A,B,C, Accounting is still CR and DR.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Protest In Ogun Against Electricity Distribution Company / Ngige: NSITF Mismanaged ₦48 Billion, Awarded ₦4.448 Billion Contract In One Day / Soldiers Guard First lady's business premise In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.