Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,811 members, 7,969,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:36 AM

This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. (15725 Views)

Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed / Report: NNPC top mgt to go, accounts to be probed-Daily Trust / Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Otobroto(f): 12:04am On Mar 03, 2010
lannre:

Maybe one day we will all be conscious of this facts. If they are bold to say " We have generated so ,so amount from taxes and levies, I don't know what stop them from saying this is how we have spend Revenue A,B,C, Accounting is still CR and DR.

Na wah oh!. This is getting more interesting.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by adefemi1(m): 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2010
hello house: as far as i am concern regarding this blackmail of our governor, i will prefer him to continue stealing our money and there is continuity in the far reaching developmental works that is going on in lagos, what about other govs in nigeria that they are stealing their state money and the is no meaningful development at all, who cares let him continue like that we love him and appreciate him alot, ther is never a saint in nigeria even if jesus christ should manage nigeria, people like hardtalks will still crucify him so who do they want, bye all house.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2010
@last poster,very foolish and lame reasoning,how can you condone corruption cos the gov is doing hes best,with our money and still being payed for
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by adefemi1(m): 5:38pm On Mar 03, 2010
@last post, why are you attacking my opinion, i am only telling you that there are no saints in the country even in churches and mosques, corruption exist so why the pretence, all we are after in nigeria and lagos is development at all level, we do not want to know how and the mode of operation, <<<<God said let there be light and there was light, >>>. do you query how he brought about light all we know is that there is light so be it,
if you are to become the governor, you would ve done worse, so leave the poor man alone ,
, examine a situation whereby we have a president that says he would spend all year budget on power and he budgeted 3 trillion on light and the actual money spent is just 1 trillion naira and after 3 months the power problem is over for life and there are no other issues again wont you be happy or wont there be massive development in every sector so once again ms saint lawal leave the man alone, bye
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2010
@last poster,just to tell you, i wont embezzel if am in the position of authority,never, my salary will be enough for me insha Allah
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Otobroto(f): 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2010
uplawal:

@last poster,just to tell you, i wont embezzel if am in the position of authority,never, my salary will be enough for me insha Allah

Saints are still around in this country. Thank GOD Almighty.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Oboma1(m): 4:20am On Mar 04, 2010
The end justify their claims. grin grin grin
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by olaolabiy: 8:02am On Mar 04, 2010
who is this idiot called hardtalk.you are a weirdo.muppet.scum.Arrow.twit.sicko.monkey.ode sue sue.do you think nigerians don't know a good leader when one comes on board.you this political jobber.we are not saying the man is a saint,but he is better than anything we have seen for a while.at least,he is making some progress.and much better than retards like you.we don't want saints.just leaders with conscience.it is not your money.and lagosians appear pleased with him.so,your opinion matters not.thank you.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by olaolabiy: 8:44am On Mar 04, 2010
i think mr hardtalk has realised that we are not to be toiled with.hence,his apologies.let's forgive him.since he has retraced his steps.look mr hardtalk,you may have some points.some facts.we are not questioning that.but,for once,think about this:when last did you see nigerians rally behing a politician?not in recent memory.that tells you this man must be doing something conspicously positive.and that is an alien trait in nigerian politics.thank you.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by MrCartha: 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2010
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Hardtalk: 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2010
ola olabiy:

i think mr hardtalk has realised that we are not to be toiled with.hence,his apologies.let's forgive him.since he has retraced his steps.look mr hardtalk,you may have some points.some facts.we are not questioning that.but,for once,think about this:when last did you see nigerians rally behing a politician?not in recent memory.that tells you this man must be doing something conspicously positive.and that is an alien trait in nigerian politics.thank you.

I am really overwhelmed, I must confess. I have never seen this kind of support in a long while, in the history of this nation. I am not talking about paid supporters.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by MrCartha: 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2010
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by gbengapro: 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2010
All of you fools saying because Fashola is "performing" he should be aloud to steal us blind. Read the new story of how Fashola bribed punch editor to write positive stories for LASG and how he paid N25million to several journalists to win the SUN's Man of the Year award. These are not Fashola's father's money but our hard earned tax money. Last time i checked, i paid N350,000 last year as tax. So i should keep quiet and let this guy waste my tax money,

Fashola is corrupt and possibly worse than the likes of Ibori and Tinubu. It is very sad that rather than fellow nairalanders to be objective and listen to these voices that have posted several stories of Fashola's corrupt practices, they will be throwing abuses at those bent on exposing corruption

Let's face reality, we accept that Fashola has done some good things for Lagos just as other governors have done some good things for their states. That's what they are elected to do. No big deal. But this does not give Fashola the right to pay journalist with our tax money to influence positive stories. This is immoral, unethical, corrupt and unprofessional. He is indeed not as decent as he is being portrayed.

Fashola has been accused by some people in "The True Face of Lagos". He has not responded. Another group came out with a new set of allegations in "The Other Face of Lagos". Still grave yard silence from Fashola and his government. Now this new allegation from a journalist and former editor of punch. Let's wait and see if he will respond.

The truth is that his political days are numbered and sooner than later he will be exposed and be made to face the music.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Hardtalk: 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2010
gbengapro:

All of you fools saying because Fashola is "performing" he should be aloud to steal us blind. Read the new story of how Fashola bribed punch editor to write positive stories for LASG and how he paid N25million to several journalists to win the SUN's Man of the Year award. These are not Fashola's father's money but our hard earned tax money. Last time i checked, i paid N350,000 last year as tax. So i should keep quiet and let this guy waste my tax money,

Fashola is corrupt and possibly worse than the likes of Ibori and Tinubu. It is very sad that rather than fellow nairalanders to be objective and listen to these voices that have posted several stories of Fashola's corrupt practices, they will be throwing abuses at those bent on exposing corruption

Let's face reality, we accept that Fashola has done some good things for Lagos just as other governors have done some good things for their states. That's what they are elected to do. No big deal. But this does not give Fashola the right to pay journalist with our tax money to influence positive stories. This is immoral, unethical, corrupt and unprofessional. He is indeed not as decent as he is being portrayed.

Fashola has been accused by some people in "The True Face of Lagos". He has not responded. Another group came out with a new set of allegations in "The Other Face of Lagos". Still grave yard silence from Fashola and his government. Now this new allegation from a journalist and former editor of punch. Let's wait and see if he will respond.

The truth is that his political days are numbered and sooner than later he will be exposed and be made to face the music.

Source?
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by forpeace: 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2010
Gbenga my brother,God will soon intervene, he sees all.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Oboma1(m): 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2010
forpeace:

Gbenga my brother,God will soon intervene, he sees all.

It is very difficult to comment here without being attacked, but the truth remains, Fashola is not a saint. I stand by it, not minding what anyone will say henceforth.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by DrKitaun(m): 1:10am On Mar 07, 2010
Twats with no brains, so BRF bribed his way thru all d awards he has gotten?

Y'all need JESUS in ur pathetic lives!
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by forpeace: 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2010
So people demanding transparency from their government operatives need Jesus in their lives? ?what manner of stupidity is? ?i am dissaqpointed at this so called doctor. . .shame on you.

BRF is an award buyer as clearly evidenced in Mr Steve's petition and other sources. .Judgement cometh soon
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by ziga: 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2010
forpeace:

So people demanding transparency from their government operatives need Jesus in their lives? ?what manner of stupidity is? ?i am dissaqpointed at this so called doctor. . .shame on you.

BRF is an award buyer as clearly evidenced in Mr Steve's petition and other sources. .Judgement cometh soon

So, if i say that you receive bribes from workers in order to recommend them for promotions in your company, would i be correct just because i said so?

You have brought up so many allegations Mr. forpeace. And i believe you should be working to prove them to a judge in a court of law rather than trying to prove them to Nairalanders.

I'm sure you can tell that many people here wouldn't help nor support your cause.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by DrKitaun(m): 5:43am On Mar 08, 2010
@Forpiss

You argue the way a retarded illiterate would, clearly u are!
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Hardtalk: 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

@Forpiss

Na wah oh!. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2010
i just wonder how people(nairalanders) would react if they finally see in real life
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by forpeace: 11:19pm On Mar 08, 2010
ziga:

So, if i say that you receive bribes from workers in order to recommend them for promotions in your company, would i be correct just because i said so?

If Steve's allegations against BRF are untrue why not charge him to court for slander,defamation of character and any other charges you deem fit? ?BRF can easily prove his innocence in this matter to us by charging steve to court directly or by proxy. .but he wont cause he knows steve has proof of evidence and brf will only be putting himself in more soup.

You have brought up so many allegations Mr. forpeace. And i believe you should be working to prove them to a judge in a court of law rather than trying to prove them to Nairalanders.

Why speak about courts when BRF has immunity? Why use mischief and attempt to capitalize on ignorant pple rather than present an honest and reasonable submission ?I guess ure taking after BRF.

I'm sure you can tell that many people here wouldn't help nor support your cause.

BRF only has ten supporters here and i can list them. .and they are confirmed associates and staff. .the people are no longer hoodwinked. .dont be fooled. EYE DON CLEAR
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Hardtalk: 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2010
uplawal:

i just wonder how people(nairalanders) would react if they finally see in real life

My Dear, there will be harvest of punches! grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by forpeace: 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

@Forpiss

Submissions of a drowning man. .
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2010
@hardtalk,i bet you they would all plan to get licence to gundown so many
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Hardtalk: 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2010
uplawal:

@hardtalk,i bet you they would all plan to get licence to gundown so many

Lol. grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by DrKitaun(m): 2:59am On Mar 09, 2010
@Forpiss

Irritants like u should have been quarantined off NL long time ago, ode buruku!
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Otobroto(f): 4:15am On Mar 12, 2010
uplawal:

Of course, there will be argument which might degenerate into punches, and even worst. There is anger in the land, and it is everywhere.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Nobody: 5:14am On Mar 12, 2010
thank God for atleast we can always pour our anger on flat screen at the end of the day,cos if not,na seun den go first kidnap,then others follows
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Otobroto(f): 9:23am On Mar 12, 2010
uplawal:

thank God for atleast we can always pour our anger on flat screen at the end of the day,cos if not,na seun den go first kidnap,then others follows

I just cannot wait for that day!. I hope to visit the stadium soon, to get some boxing gloves in preparation grin grin grin.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 12, 2010
me i would get ma pistol,knives,bow and arrow to chop off some idiotic heads,they know themselves sha,but would wait till they look for my trouble,then label them straight

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Yoruba Monarchs Did Not Deceive Jonathan – PDP Replies Okogie / Nsima Ekere's Bank Accounts Frozen By Court (Photos) / NNPC Confirms IOCs Exit, Insists On Gas Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.