Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,096 members, 7,939,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. (15687 Views)

Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed / Report: NNPC top mgt to go, accounts to be probed-Daily Trust / Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by TJ3(m): 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2010
First of all, i want to commend the Nairalanders on how they have been tackling this issue raise by Hardtalk becos u (Nairalanders) did not allow an infedel like hardtalk to destroy the reputation of a pious man like fashola.

Hardtalk, why are u bringing this at this present time that is very close to d next election (2011) because from all your evaluation, u didnt even mention single thing about all the good work that mr fashola as done becos Akala (my governor) in oyo state that have not done anything, u bother not talking about.

Perhaps, u should start campaining for your candidate in 2011 or better still, who is your candidate? Mr Fashola is not a man u can destroy his reputation so that u can win even if he has made some mistakes. May be u should tell me any governor in Nigeria thai is better than him (fashola) or that have not done anything wrong?

I'm not saying Fashola is a saint but he is the only one good or excellent among the bad governors.

Nigerians and Lagosians have seen a lot than to be deceived by destructive post like this. we all know what is good for us and u dont have to tell us. Desist or face the wrath of GOD
finally i find it hard to beleive that Hardtalk is not Oboma1.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by SkySpirit(m): 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2010
He is d double, no MULTIPLE TAXATION MASTER! Ewu!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by grandstar(m): 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2010
Psalms 146:3 and 4
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by idifu(m): 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2010
Fashola na pen robber, i dont need anybody to tell me dis
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by ABS1(m): 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2010
This is the source of the story: http://nationalpointonline.com/nponline/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=1699&cntnt01returnid=15

No offense mehn, need a reliable source
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by enchantedx(m): 1:12am On Feb 20, 2010
I am seriously conflicted. I feel the Governor should be held to task and made accountable, same goes to all government officials. If he's claiming he's a good honest Governor then he should let us know exactly what he does with our tax money. That's what democrary is after all or should be.

Unfortunately in Africa we are so used to do-nothing corrupt leaders that when someone comes that does something, we give them a free pass, and fail to question them on the basis of their good work. Consequently, they could be looting billions and goodness knows their are plenty of examples. Corruption is so rife, so how do we know they're not looting public funds? . If they're not fully accounting for how tax money is spent, you have to wonder what they have to hide.

But the truth of the matter is most people won't really care as long as they think Fashola is doing some good things and I dont blame them because frankly I am sick of talking and hearing of corruption. It blights all our lifes. I would just like to see some leaders restore my faith in them and I hope Fashola turns out to be as he seems.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by DrKitaun(m): 1:57am On Feb 20, 2010
Abeg make una left matter for Matthias !

Its all Tinubu's handwork and he is bound to fail . . .

Felele has said it all, what happened to ALPHA BETA and HITECH which are the grey areas of this admin which is the cause of the rift between BRF and BAT ?

We politicians know beta than some people here that probably born during the June 12 struggle posting balderdash, people like AHIDJO, JAGUAR_09, HARDTALK undecided AND OBOMA1, regardless of whether na d same person dey post okpats grin

Majority of core politicians are not happy with BRF cos ITS NOT BUSINESS AS USUAL, but those with conscience know that BRF is making them proud and that will enable them mobilize voters at the next election . . .

U guys should be prepared for the worst : If Tinubu continues this rubbish, Fashola and the core leaders of the party will leave Tinubu with his shenanigans in AC and adopt another party, AND WE WILL FLOOR TINUBU AT THE POLLS !!!

Idiots like Banire and Ikuforiji believe that Tinubu would want to adopt them for the gubernatorial race, forgetting that TINUBU is a grandmaster in using and dumping people . . . let them go and ask what he did to Agbaje, Bakare, Aro Lambo, Gbajabiamila, Pedro and co grin

AWON OPONU GBOGBO !!! We have ur balls, we are watching y'all ! cool

BRF FOR 2011 . . .NOTHING DEY HAPPEN !!!

EKO O NI BAJE LAILAI . . . cheesy
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by lovejo(m): 11:08am On Feb 20, 2010
Praise the Lord, if all these allegations is true , we need to thank God that in Nigeria for the first time they accused someone of corruption with evidence that the JOB is done but INFLATED.

I support any god project in Nigeria at inflated price with evidence than Ghost Project without trace.

The day Lagos can finish the LRT or star light train, i will come to Nigeria and be a partaker of it, no matter how much they spend on it.

OBJ awarded 19 billion usd on power project, if it is successful but inflate we will all enjoy it, than nothing to show for it.

In western world contract are also inflated and accomplished, but Nigeria will inflates a contract without starting it and be re-awarding it.

If we can seen good evidence of inflated project, Nigeria would have been more developed than this.

Can someone tell me any project is the world that is not inflated with evidence? it is not but it should be carried out in due time, if not carried out, then it is abuse of office and corription.

Please do more good project at inflated prices and complete it in time so we can be a beneficiary.

What has other states governor done? COMPARE and CONTRAST.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Hardtalk: 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2010
T. J.:

First of all, i want to commend the Nairalanders on how they have been tackling this issue raise by Hardtalk becos u (Nairalanders) did not allow an infedel like hardtalk to destroy the reputation of a pious man like fashola.

Hardtalk, why are u bringing this at this present time that is very close to d next election (2011) because from all your evaluation, u didnt even mention single thing about all the good work that mr fashola as done becos Akala (my governor) in oyo state that have not done anything, u bother not talking about.

Perhaps, u should start campaining for your candidate in 2011 or better still, who is your candidate? Mr Fashola is not a man u can destroy his reputation so that u can win even if he has made some mistakes. May be u should tell me any governor in Nigeria thai is better than him (fashola) or that have not done anything wrong?

I'm not saying Fashola is a saint but he is the only one good or excellent among the bad governors.

Nigerians and Lagosians have seen a lot than to be deceived by destructive post like this. we all know what is good for us and u dont have to tell us. Desist or face the wrath of GOD
finally i find it hard to beleive that Hardtalk is not Oboma1.

Why do you people always like to associate unified contribution, to another NL posters? Soon, you will say I am tpia, Ziga, and even Idifu!
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by felele(m): 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2010
chuxy12:

@felele
you talk like someone on cheap drug. do you have to resort to name calling to prove your point. all you need to do is to make your point sensibly. Fashola is a model to me but that does not mean i have no mind of my own. All over Nigeria we people like you who follow people esp political leaders fanatically without thinking objectively.  I will advice you to read the book,''animal farm'' and see what happened to snowball in the end and his followers. PEACE

Looks like we've hit a raw nerve, doesn't it?

I will continue to call out all the enemies of progress in Nigeria in general and in my state in particular, because our failure to do that in the past is what has led us to where we are today, at the bottom of the international food chain, instead of right up there with the Japanese, the South Koreans, heck, even the bloody Chinese. And I urge you to join me, for the sake of our children and our chlidren's children.

And I suggest that you would do well to join me in ferociously attacking anyone or anything that might even suggest that they might attempt to even think about dragging us back another few years, when we are desperately trying to move forward.

It's bad enough that they do it anyway, covertly, through all their appointees and loyalists in both the state civil service and the political appointees (read "commissioners"wink. They've gotten away with it for so long that they now feel they can come out overtly to rub our faces in their shit. Sorry o, I ain't buying whatever they're selling. The breeze has exposed the rectum of the fowl. Let them forget the Alpha Beta N3 billion per month.

The advances in banking automation have made them an idiosyncracy. We cannot continue to give them N3 billion every month to use to install themselves by force as "leader" of the Yorubas. That's one height you can never ascend to by force. A leader has already emerged, whether you like it or not, and whether he proclaims it or not. I give Tinubu and his cohorts the assignment to go and find out who that leader is. At least, this one cannot be eliminated the way Funsho Williams and Dipo Dina were.

In the meantime, I suggest that these people should expend their energy on looking for ways to defend the indefensible concessioning of Lekki-Epe Expressway to a firm in which the former Governor has an interest bordering on ownership, as well as explain why the Alpha-Beta contract was entered into in the first place. What track record did they have other than their "special" relationship with the operators of government at that time that Justified them being put in sole charge of "generating" revenue for the state that already had the highest revenue profile in the country anyway When were they registered as a company in Nigeria? Are they even?

Let's also look more closely at the 1500 hectare allocation of land to ARM and associated companies in the Lakowe/Oke-Odo Elemoro/Iwerekun axis of Ibeju Lekki Local Government area. What were the circumstances of that allocation? Who owns ARM? Really.

Why was the Lekki-Epe expressway contract handed to a company which has no track record of success in Lagos state? A company already fingered in allegations of money laundering in Abia State Why?

Inquiring minds require answers to all these questions.

felele:

I find myself agreeing with Tpia's rant about the illiteracy of some of these people trying to get on Fashola's nuts. Mr chuxy, are you dyslexsic or something Read this name - Richard Akinola, and tell me if it also means Babatunde Raji Fashola in your language. Odenson, dundee united, alai ni ironu, ero galatia!!!

Are you so silly that you cannot read too The person who went to court is well known to VERY MANY Lagosians, and is not a nobody. The idiots making the unsubstantiated allegations however, are not known to anyone, just like their sponsor, who cannot seem to find any of his secondary school classmates in Lagos. Nobody remembers knowing him, growing up on Lagos Island, which he claims he grew up on. The man is a foreigner in Lagos, and is behaving exactly like that. He conducts himself like some kind of conqueror, sharing the spoils of war with his goons like Ashafa, Afikuyomi, Banire and others.

Wo, you people should stop this nonsense at once, or else, the flames you are stoking will end up consuming you. A word is enough for the wise.

We are going to court to demand that the Lekki-Epe Expressway Concessioning Agreement be cancelled with immediate effect, and some land allocated to the so-called "private-sector participants" in the deal be revoked. I refer specifically to the 1500 hectares of prime Lekki Land awarded to ARM in the Ibeju-Lekki Area, also known as the New Lagoon City.

So, you see, we have your balls in our hands, and at the right time, we will clap. I should like to see your reaction then. Meanwhile, please do not make the grevious mistake of assuming that you people have the monopoly of violence, intimidation and harrasment. You will be surprised at how far a people will go to preserve their liberty, when it becomes obvious that someone is trying to enslave them in their own land.

N3 billion per month ko, 3 kobo per month ni!!! Mscheeeeewwww!!! Oshi o da ni ile pako.

Just touch on hair on Fashola's head, and una go know say even madman get relatives!!!
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Otobroto(f): 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2010
I see Fashola as a man on a mission, even though he has bad people around him.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by ola4yinka(m): 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2010
A level 6 officer who's on a N15,000 a mnth salary was so happy when a new Govt came into power in Lagos, with da hope that a change in Govt. will atleast make his life more worth living, they were told loads of lies as to their welfare(salaries) will be greatly looked into. Years after, these hapless civil servants still lives on these poor wages, suddenly, he discovered there are now good roads and BRT busses passing thru Beautiful and well decorated parks and busstops, happy he should be, you think?, what good is the road to a man who's finding it hard to fend for his family?, what good are the beautiful flowers to a man who has been blinded by Hunger to even see hope tomorrow?, now am short of what else he has done to make the man in the street(common man) get a life, who's at the door?.oh! its the Landlord, u know the rest, i refused to be Blinded by roads and beautification,
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by muy(m): 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2010
fm
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2010
ola4yinka:

A level 6 officer who's on a N15,000 a mnth salary was so happy when a new Govt came into power in Lagos, with da hope that a change in Govt. will atleast make his life more worth living, they were told loads of lies as to their welfare(salaries) will be greatly looked into. Years after, these hapless civil servants still lives on these poor wages, suddenly, he discovered there are now good roads and BRT busses passing thru Beautiful and well decorated parks and busstops, happy he should be, you think?, what good is the road to a man who's finding it hard to fend for his family?, what good are the beautiful flowers to a man who has been blinded by Hunger to even see hope tomorrow?, now am short of what else he has done to make the man in the street(common man) get a life, who's at the door?.oh! its the Landlord, u know the rest, i refused to be Blinded by roads and beautification,

well, that's your personal problem

there are many photos of gutters and slums for you to look at if that's where your interests lie.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Otobroto(f): 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2010
Na wah oh!. I have read the good, the bad and the ugly.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by ahmakar(f): 12:49am On Feb 21, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm eko oni baje ooooooo
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by ziga: 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2010
ola4yinka:

O ma se ooo!!!

Naija and sentiments. The story really had me moved. You want to listen to my own personal life story?
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by OlaYinks1(m): 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2010
Since d day we were born, we all ve an enemy!
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by doyin13(m): 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2010
ola4yinka:

I understand the instinctive sentiment towards poorly paid people. But believe it or not, with proper infrastructure in place, money goes a lot farther. Rather than the punctuated and expensive private transport system, well organised BRT services reduce prices(I am very disappointed, the bus system hasn't been expanded rapidly though). Better roads mean more time to do other things possibly the civil servant engaging in other profitable enterprises.

Jacking up salaries for populist purposes will only worsen the$ situation.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by montelik(m): 8:44am On Feb 22, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Idiots like Banire and Ikuforiji believe that Tinubu would want to adopt them for the gubernatorial race, forgetting that TINUBU is a grandmaster in using and dumping people . . . let them go and ask what he did to Agbaje, Bakare, Aro Lambo, Gbajabiamila, Pedro and co  grin

AWON OPONU GBOGBO !!! We have your balls, we are watching y'all !  cool

BRF FOR 2011 . . .NOTHING DEY HAPPEN !!!

EKO O NI BAJE LAILAI . . . cheesy

I remember I said a while back that if Tinubu was really the architect of the whole Fashola fiasco, that it would be in keeping with Tinubu previous antecedence of using and dumping. As much as I would have sympathy for Fashola, what goes around comes around. When Pedro was the then victim as deputy governor, Fashola was providing cover and benefited tremendously from Tinubu's dangerous actions which could have fractured the party.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 22, 2010
i dnt just now why they have to compel people to pay taxes in nigeria upon our oil and other natural resources, am very sure if the west have half of our oil and other natural resources they will never tell their citizens to pay taxes,but would focus on utilising their resources in a good way,our govt is too corrupt to think about this anyway,i just wondered why some people will be so happy that they are paying taxes,shiorr tongue
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by alldone(m): 10:47am On Feb 22, 2010
we must be objective in our conclusions. As far as we know he may not be a saint but he is trying. let us compare is almost 3yrs with his prediccessors then u know the answer.

E ko O ni baje o.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2010
uplawal:

i dnt just now why they have to compel people to pay taxes in nigeria upon our oil and other natural resources, am very sure if the west have half of our oil and other natural resources they will never tell their citizens to pay taxes,but would focus on utilising their resources in a good way,our govt is too corrupt to think about this anyway,i just wondered why some people will be so happy that they are paying taxes,shiorr tongue

point of correction:

1. Its not "our" oil

2. Paying taxes is not supposed to be optional
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Otobroto(f): 10:53am On Feb 23, 2010
uplawal:

People must pay taxes, even when the resources are there. A responsible government know what to do.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by adventisty: 11:52am On Feb 23, 2010
BRF should think Agriculture most and how to feed Lagosians. Then he would probably have won the heart of many Lagosians but beautifications and roads not even going round the nooks and crannies of lagos despite huge taxes imposed on us is not acceptable and have brought his character uder scrutiny.
There should be proper accountability in governance.
If he made 1 Billion Naira on taxes and spent 200 million Naira, people will still says he is working but where has the balance gone to
E MA JE KI EKO KIO TOWO YIN BAJE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2010
^^why is Nigeria filled with this type of illiterate?
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by veraponpo(m): 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2010
@poster, what exactly is your problem? The fact that you have all these data or even more does not make a leader a corrupt one. What i believe in in is Success,achievement and Accountability. If BRF can succeed,achieve and account for everything at the end of the whole thing then no problems.
Your brother wants to contest,abi?He should wait for his own time. FASHOLA IS PERFORMING,THIS IS NOT THE LAGOS OF 2007 ANY MORE SO BRO GO AND SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by sulad82i(m): 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2010
NO BE TODAY OUR POLITICIANS DEH STEEEEEL
NO BE TODAY
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by MrCartha: 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2010
kai Nigerians, who can be a saint b4 thee?! So looking @ da visible developments in Lagos state, yet u r not satisfied. Let him eat what he can provided I am satisfied with what he is doing as a governor. Taking a look @ wat Lagos is for da past 2 years, if it was developed @ da speed it is going now, I think it would have been transformed to cities in comparison with New York. To Fashola: Steal, embezzle, squander whatever u can,  but pls keep building Lagos state @ da pace & speed u r building it. If any1 vex 4 my comment, make God punish am!!!
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by nairaner(m): 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2010
We all know that this thread is as a result ongoing differences between Fashola and erstwhile boss, Tinubu. They claim they are the "True Face of Lagos" INDEED!!!! The ppl behind this so called organisation are Tinibu's puppets doing his bidding at hi command.

People forget these guys. For the first time in over a decade Lagos is WORKING. Those of us who have visited Nigeria via Lagos will attest to this right from the International airport Airport. Everywhere you go you see ongoing major Infrastructural developments or projects completed  at record time as far as the history of Lagos projects development timescales on record.
Major investments in every industry and beautification every where, infact for the first time in decades street lights function on major expressways and you can see the development steadily ongoing (and not the usual the usual abandoning or delay of contract implementations)

A lot of foreigners are streaming in due to the confidence Babatunde Raji Fashola ("BRF"wink has built.

See! Go to other states and try to investigate the magnanimous nature of corruption going on there with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to show for huge expenditures.

Yes there may have be over inflated figures,we all know corruption has since the history of Nigeria been and grown in the system, it will not be eradicated in just 3 years of this man's first tenure. Even if its not the poor man cornering these monies, it may be the handy work of his cabinet members (most of whom he adopted from Tinubu's Government on Tinubu's insistence ). Maybe thats why these info we see was effortlessly retrieved from most ministries in the state.

The man Tinubu ran the affairs of the state for EIGHT (cool good years and CANNOT match what Fashola has done in his first 2 years. NOW THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION: WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE INTERNALLY GENERATED REVENUE??(Yes we know federal government held onto some of the state's monthly allocations.) BUT STILL, COOMMONNNN!!!

Let be realistic, these are the usual allegations politcians embark upon to smear a perceived opponent. Hence should not be taken seriously as they are largely unsubstantiated.

BRF has started something good in Lagos and has and refused to pay Tinibu's firm  somebody's firm a whooping 2 billion naira monthly as consultancy fees for tax collection in Lagos ONLY. (Now you wonder why a smear campaign wont be on?)

If they succeed in getting him out of office by force, then only God will save that country. Ofcoucurse that would mean ALL governors in all 36 states should be taken out by their respective legislative arms as you will be most appalled to hear the heinous transactions going on. That of lagos (if really there is any) is literally nothing cos you can Atleast see something.

Abeg sorry i hope say your eye never dey pain you as you read reach this isde. E just dey pain me say them wan commot this man.  I be more of a daily observer on Nairaland but get forced to make contributions when i have strong convictions with facts.

Cheers All,
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by feyiona(m): 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2010
I am surprised at the length that some people like Hard talk will go to destroy people. we have a missing president, and house of rep members whogo on junkie rides to saudi arabia. A gov. that uses 8b naira to dredge  a STREAM. and all but all he is bothered about is a gov who is actually working. Corruption can not be wiped out in a day so if u say Fashola is inflating contracts ask the question are the contracts done or not. so please lets face good issues and not chase shadows
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by nairaner(m): 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2010
Mr. Cartha:

kai Nigerians, who can be a saint b4 thee?! So looking @ da visible developments in Lagos state, yet u r not satisfied. Let him eat what he can provided I am satisfied with what he is doing as a governor. Taking a look @ wat Lagos is for da past 2 years, if it was developed @ da speed it is going now, I think it would have been transformed to cities in comparison with New York. To Fashola: Steal, embezzle, squander whatever u can,  but pls keep building Lagos state @ da pace & speed u r building it. If any1 vex 4 my comment, make God punish am!!!

grin May God Bless you.

Well Seconded. Oya other lagos witnesses follow on,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Solar Hybrid Mini-Grid: REA Electrifies Ogun State Community After 200 Years / Conditions For Declaration Of State Of Emergency - Vanguard / Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.