Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,629 members, 7,937,852 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

3dhunter's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3dhunter's Profile / 3dhunter's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Politics / Re: Kai Clamps Down On Roadside Phone Operators by 3dhunter(m): 11:50am On May 08, 2008
I think if they start wearing helmets and hi-vis jackets like they were directed to; people will be more tolerant of them especially if they ride sensibly- they should also be mandated to start insuring their bikes and passengers!

that would be very interesting. i am trying to imaging a hot and sweaty okada rider under the sun, trying to get you to join him and wear another dirty and stuffy helmet under the very very hot sun.
Crime / Re: Video Shows Police Beating Restrained Suspects by 3dhunter(m): 9:38am On May 08, 2008
compare it with this:

Ugochukwu Nwaokporo, believed dead by his family, released from police custody on bail after seven years without charge

http://naijanet.com/news/source/2008/may/8/1000.html

"He was tortured and shot in the leg by police in an attempt to force him to confess to armed robbery, he says."

"He treated his own wound with medical supplies brought to him by church groups who visited the police station cells where he was held.

But the first time he cleaned the wound it was with his own urine, his lawyer told the court. "

""They have not brought him to court in seven years to enter a plea. They want to keep him in prison as long as they can," his lawyer Nnaemeka Ejiofor said."

"But the robbery the police say he committed took place two months after Mr Nwaokporo says he was taken into custody."
Technology Market / Re: Urgently Needed: Usb Wireless Network Adapter With External Antenna. by 3dhunter(m): 6:30pm On May 04, 2008
the main issue here is[b] EXTERNAL ANTENNA. [/b] The adapter should have at least 10 feet of cable linking the antenna to it.
Technology Market / Re: Urgently Needed: Usb Wireless Network Adapter With External Antenna. by 3dhunter(m): 8:21pm On May 02, 2008
OR if you have an idea where i can get it, please let me know.
Technology Market / Urgently Needed: Usb Wireless Network Adapter With External Antenna. by 3dhunter(m): 9:37am On May 01, 2008
If you have a USB wireless network adapter with external antenna FOR SALE, can i have the specifications and the price.
reply here, or chat (send mail) on
paschidi2@yahoo.com
TV/Movies / Re: Nigerian Movies In One Word? by 3dhunter(m): 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2008
stillbirth
Technology Market / Problem With Tranzoe Cpq-19 by 3dhunter(m): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2008
please does any one knows how to default a tranzoe radio, specifically, TR-CPQ-19a. their official tech site says that it has to be returned to their factory. but i don't want to go to that extent, unless their is no other solution.
Technology Market / Re: C - Band Equipment, Price Or For Sale by 3dhunter(m): 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2008
@ramonmulti i am on chat right now.
or can we talk by email.
if not, i will call you much later in the evening.

paschidi2@yahoo.com
Career / Re: Under Pressure To Reduce My Age For Employment by 3dhunter(m): 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2008
Be guided by your conscience.
Technology Market / C - Band Equipment, Price Or For Sale by 3dhunter(m): 8:09pm On Apr 21, 2008
kindly assist me with the price of the following, and if their is any available for sale, let me know.

1.8M dish
feedhon
5w BUC
LNB

Location of equipment will assist in pricing.
Education / Re: Covenant University by 3dhunter(m): 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2008
The fees might be high but they r justifiable. The school spends 14 million naira on just diesel every month. Tell me if that's child's play. There is always light 24/7 in school,

at 14 million a month on diesel, can some one please [b]educate [/b]the school authorities that their exists solar and windmill for energy.
Technology Market / Re: Solar Panel/inverters/ Charge Controller by 3dhunter(m): 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2008
@ owo2000%
how is the simplest and most accurate method of finding the my load consumption?
Business / Re: Why Are Nigerians Made Scapegoat For Scams All Over The World? by 3dhunter(m): 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2008
No one is suggesting that every 8 in 10 Nigerians are corrupt, read my post again. We need to be honest about our conditions b/4 we can treat our ills. How can you receive a treatment without a proper diagnosis? We have pretended to be great for so long and it only hides our numerous problems. I Love Nigeria with a passion and i will gladly lay down my life for her if that's what it takes to give these innocent kids a brighter future. There are so many Nigerians worldwide doing great things but there are a lot more idiots Doing horrible things. There is a guy here in Texas by the name of Kase Lawal. This guy is a good example of what a good Nigerian citizens should be like. He's a highly successful man with a good education and a highly successful business. There are a lot more like that holding powerful world positions. These guy worked their way and were patient to see success, they did not tarnish Nigeria's image by seeking an overnight success. It is far easier to mess up a country's image than to build it. It begins from the home, if you lay a foundation of truth,honest and hard work in your home your children will emulate you and spread it out to the society. IN NIGERIA, WE ALLOW EMOTIONS AND SENTIMENT TO CLOUD OUR JUDGMENTS, WE GET GET EXCITED OVER UNIMPORTANT THINGS LIKE WHO DRIVES THE BIGGEST CARS OR WHO HAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CELL PHONES.

how i wish
Business / Re: Why Are Nigerians Made Scapegoat For Scams All Over The World? by 3dhunter(m): 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2008
reading through the thread gives us the answer to the post

@ poster, they have given you all the answer that you need. AND THEY ARE ALL NIGERIANS
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Camcorders You Would Like To Own? by 3dhunter(m): 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2008
i use a Sony DCR HC21.
gives me much of what i need since i am not a professional
Business / Re: Why Are Nigerians Made Scapegoat For Scams All Over The World? by 3dhunter(m): 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2008
now, which country leads in credit card fraud?
@ Sweet T please answer that
Business / Re: Why Are Nigerians Made Scapegoat For Scams All Over The World? by 3dhunter(m): 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2008
@ his_grace
how did you know? please explain with facts
Business / Re: Why Are Nigerians Made Scapegoat For Scams All Over The World? by 3dhunter(m): 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2008
Personally, i believe that the problem with Nigeria is with Nigeria.
we like washing our dirty linens in public.
we are more interested in what people think about us.

we dont project any good image of ourselves in public. though it is quite unfortunate that if the media dont make much noise about an issue, the government wont act on it.
Technology Market / Re: I Need 2 Desk Top Computers! by 3dhunter(m): 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2008
configuration?
Nairaland / General / Re: Is It Ok To Fuel A Diesel Car Or Generator While The Engine Is Running? by 3dhunter(m): 12:27am On Mar 29, 2008
Evidence pls. cos i do both and i am yet to have problems.

but

if the tank is near the engines, beware of fumes and spills
Nairaland / General / Re: Why Why Why by 3dhunter(m): 11:15am On Mar 21, 2008
wrong question, wrong answer.

i have a P1 that i watch films on and it does not hang
Politics / Re: Frustrated by 3dhunter(m): 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2008
if i can make it clean, i'll rather not make it.Simple. Full Stop
i think their is a "T" missing somewhere.

Why Ghana? why dont you try your hometown. no noise from generators, no damfo drivers, the uniformed armed robbers there carry stick to wait for motorist and not gun, etc.

in short, try your home town.
Politics / How "safe" Are We In Our Own Country, Nigeria by 3dhunter(m): 8:59am On Mar 13, 2008
MAD COPS
•Day policemen wreaked havoc in Kogi as soldiers did in Odi
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/crimewatch/2008/mar/13/crimewatch-13-03-2008-001.htm
"Alhaji Suleiman Badmus, an elder in the community, said: “It was the police. It was the police. They came in large numbers shooting sporadically, not into the air, but directly at the windows of houses. We all lay flat in our houses, praying that nobody should be felled by the police bullet."
Computers / Re: Amd Turion Or Pentium: Which Is Better? by 3dhunter(m): 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2008
can arguments be based on facts pls. Their are sites online that ran tests . you can search for them and read through
Technology Market / Re: New Laptops For Sale (HPs, Dells, AMDs, Intels) by 3dhunter(m): 10:08am On Mar 05, 2008
i can see that you are online. thanks, i have just read and replied the mail. will contact you soonest
Technology Market / Re: New Laptops For Sale (HPs, Dells, AMDs, Intels) by 3dhunter(m): 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2008
Hi brume2020
please can i get a good laptop with the following spec
- Dell / Hp
- Intel Core 2 Duo
- 16.1" WXGA (1280 X 800)
- 2 GB Memory
- 10/100 Ethernet,
- Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG,
- >160 GB HDD
most importantly, window XP operating system
my email is paschidi2@yahoo.com
Education / Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by 3dhunter(m): 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2008
From fear, "the poster" has even ran away from nairaland.

where are you now, looking for a solution in google cool cool
Technology Market / Re: Anyone Willing To Donate Me A Good P3 Laptop? by 3dhunter(m): 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2008
i think a better offer would be to ask for it at a reduced price. no matter how small an amount that you can afford.
Business / Re: "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo by 3dhunter(m): 8:45am On Feb 19, 2008
All who support cleanliness "raise up your hand", "stand up to be counted"

but, me thinks that the advert should also include the policemen on their ROGER duty. grin
Religion / Re: Should I Force My Daughter To Go To Church? by 3dhunter(m): 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2008
maybe the solution to her problem lies in what she has been doing the first 13 years of her life and what you have done and is doing about them.
think
think
think
the problem did not start today!!!
Remember Aristotle, i hope you are not 13 years late to train your child.

Go way back in time and look for the solution to your problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.