Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,034 members, 7,931,544 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 08:12 AM

3lami's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3lami's Profile / 3lami's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) by 3lami: 11:33pm On Jun 19
Beast
Health / Re: 25-year-old Lady Born With Two Vaginas Opens Up On Life Challenges by 3lami: 11:03pm On Jun 19
Are you kidding me right now ?
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by 3lami: 9:04pm On Jun 17
Simplicity , the man of the people, I love him so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by 3lami: 2:26pm On May 22
All hails Obedients
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by 3lami: 2:17pm On May 22
Nazgul:
I'm still finding it very difficult to understand how after suffering under Buhari for 8 years, people abandoned this man and preferred to vote for Tinubu and are still defending him even with how terrible he's running the economy.

Now his inner carcuss are talking about reelection despite the fact that their principal who has spent one year in office has done absolutely nothing to improve the standard of living for the common man.

On Sunday my neighbor was telling me that she bought a painter of yellow garri 4k. How many days can a painter of garri carry a family of 6? (4kids and 2 parents)

Honestly, Nigerians aren't tired of suffering.
Demonscracy
Politics / Re: ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi by 3lami: 10:53pm On May 14
Light at the end of the tunnel
Politics / Re: 14 Years After Yar’adua’s Death: Nigeria Would’ve Been Much Better, Says Aide by 3lami: 12:23pm On May 05
Sane Nigerians would never forget PDP in a hurry
Crime / Re: Suspected Phone Thief Stabs Young Woman In Yobe, Now arrested! by 3lami: 11:04pm On May 03
Crime no pay
Politics / Re: 2024 Budget Exposes ‘Misuse’ Of Funds By MDAs by 3lami: 4:31pm On Apr 15
Very deadly gang of Army Robbers
Politics / Re: FG Arraigns Miyetti Allah Leader, Bello Bodejo For Terrorism by 3lami: 1:22am On Mar 23
Political propaganda
Politics / Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Separate Himself From Buhari’s Failures – Farotimi by 3lami: 10:17pm On Mar 09
APC has brought humanity to stupidity

1 Like

Politics / Re: Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen by 3lami: 6:23am On Mar 09
Back and forth that is APC no concrete plan here we are today , what next for the future yet to come not known to anyone , until the the Contraption is finally sink .

1 Like

Politics / Re: Bandits Break Into Kaduna Mosque, Gun Down 2 Worshippers by 3lami: 10:57pm On Mar 08
Nothing good anymore , APC are destroyers seem like devil described in the Bible came to steal kill and destroyed
Politics / Re: Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors by 3lami: 2:05pm On Feb 17
None like you you sir
Politics / Re: Peter Obi In Bayelsa For The Burial Of Goodluck Jonathan's Elder Sister by 3lami: 11:13am On Feb 17
Always on time , my one n only presidoo , none like you sir .

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nine Months After Subsidy Removal, Where Are The Palliatives As Promised? by 3lami: 10:17am On Feb 10
Nothing good from a carrier criminals who rigged into power.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Supply Shocks, Hyper-Inflation Cause Of Hunger, Hardship – CBN Governor, Cardoso by 3lami: 8:38am On Feb 10
Tntsi:
I see the state of our nation and i laugh and i also cry.
I laugh because I have series of warnings and consequences of a tinubu presidency and i see everything we said happening.
I cry because I see mothers crying helplessly.
I see fathers confused and hopeless on which way to go.

The signals from divinity that tinubu is the REJECTED ONE was too glaring for anyone with a third eye to see.

Tinubu lost woefully in Lagos, the state he claimed to build and give blue print. It was a free fall that they had to do abacadabras, thuggery, bullies and so on so as to pad up figures.

Noticing what was happening all around the nation, his criminal partners in INEC headed by mahood yakubu had to quickly do a serious abracadabra on the machines so as to claim no network and all that criminalities.

Despite all the criminal moves, he could not muster ordinary 25% in the FCT which was a constitutional requirement for the office of president.
Also itt was on record that he submitted a fake certificate to INEC which is against the laws of the land.
All these were signals from divinity that tinubu is the REJECTED ONE.

Despite all these signals and warnings from divinity , tinubu in his desperate quest for power, connived with criminal judges , criminalized the judiciary, desecrated the land ,removed the ancient landmark set by the fathers , grabbed power by all means and thereby brought the land under a curse, plaugues and dearth as there are consequences for desecrating the land which is clearly written in the holy book.

Today the nation is in total shambles. Security, economy, education, everything is in shambles because of the desperation of a man for power.

The only answer to plagues that have befallen our nation is that every person involved in desecrating the land leaves or resign.
Outside this, Nigeria is heading to death.

The nation needs to be reset. The broken altar and landmark needs to be repaired.
The new Nigeria has to be given the mandate.
It is a divine mandate to pull out Nigeria from the pit.

No matter the intelligence of whoever is hired under this desecrated cursed mandate, it will yield nothing. The nation will be plunged into more doom, hunger and hardship.

Individuals here and there with clean hands and trust in God will enjoy divine supply.
Absolutely correct , some times I feel like crying but cry will never solve a thing.

1 Like

Business / Re: Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ by 3lami: 12:42pm On Jan 31
You expect a rotten criminal head to perform magic on a stolen Mandate , you cannot manage what is not yours .

2 Likes

Family / Re: Daniel Olamilekankan Komolafe Missing In Ibadan, Oyo State (Photo) by 3lami: 8:41am On Jan 31
U don't expect a contraption with a rotten heads to have good impacts on it's citizenry .
Politics / Re: Imo Monarch, Eze Ohiri Regains Freedom After 13 Days In Kidnapper's Den by 3lami: 10:56am On Jan 19
Why are you celebrating , a failed society in which you are a a pateker or a society in which you can't change , why do we have monarch , what are the roles of a monarch , why are society as bad as these , even you as a monarch is been kidnapped , where do we go from here?
Celebrities / Re: Tiwa Savage Robbed In London by 3lami: 10:39am On Jan 19
We invented the spirit of criminality from them during our for Father's nothing as such , White is the reason our culture depreciate.
Politics / Re: NBA Plans Protest As Police Remove DPO For Detaining Lawyer. by 3lami: 6:29pm On Jan 10
The contraption still get NBA or the criminal enterprise we witnessed after election petition tribunal ?
Politics / Re: Obi: Africa Must Change Her Leadership Tradition Style For The Youths' Sake by 3lami: 7:30am On Jan 09
I love to be Obedient.
Business / Re: Emefiele: 20 Banks Face Probe Over Forex Deals by 3lami: 3:57pm On Jan 08
They shall reap what the sow.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: 10 Celebrities Who Bagged Degrees From Togo, Benin Republic Varsities: Names by 3lami: 4:47pm On Jan 05
Bubble must burst
Career / Re: Inside Lagos Factory Where Workers Stand For 12 Hours Daily To Earn N1,500 by 3lami: 4:36pm On Jan 05
Suffering and Smile 😁

1 Like

Politics / Re: EFCC Raid: Has Emefiele Thrown Dangote Under The Bus? by 3lami: 1:09pm On Jan 05
Rich getting richer , poor getting porrer.
Politics / Re: “Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation by 3lami: 9:53pm On Jan 02
I think you prove a point if only fg can be sincere or because the beneficiary is in aso rock ?
Politics / Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by 3lami: 8:09am On Dec 29, 2023
He should remember that death is inevitable.
Politics / Re: Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 by 3lami: 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2023
A case of EFCC is just that of Wike , you push me i push you.
Crime / Re: Emmanuel Ume: Kidnappers Kill Man After Collecting N5M Ransom by 3lami: 10:03am On Dec 15, 2023
In Nigeria if you get money is a problem and if you don't have is a problem, what a contraption called country.
Politics / Re: 80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF by 3lami: 10:42pm On Nov 30, 2023
Tribal bigotry and political propaganda , your hand writing is seen on the wall.

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.