Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,106 members, 7,916,227 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:18 PM

Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding (53449 Views)

Peter Obi Shocks Crowd At Airport With Humility (video) / I Never Said APC Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him / Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by franudi: 8:52pm On Jun 17
I love Mr. Peter Obi. Nigerians missed an opportunity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by frlday2: 8:58pm On Jun 17
PressMyButton:
Lol, just because you invited him to your wedding and he came. What else he is doing?, i don't think Obi has a job that keeps him busy, he has all the time in the world junketing from one corner to another. Dear Ope, you smacks of low self esteem, do you know that without being invited, Obi wakes up, put on his clothes and takes the next bus to the north. If he could willingly turn himself into a second class citizen to northerners, bowing down in mosques, donating cows and boreholes. Ope, Peter Obi should be at your wedding washing plates to prove that southerners equally deserves the servitude he gives to the northerners.
Peter Obi is already a fulfilled man. Even he is sleeping for the rest of his the money that is answerable to him Ur generation cannot make it even if u people are working round the clock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by TemmyT002(m): 9:02pm On Jun 17
May God judge APC and other enemies of Nigeria who denied us this shining light.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by 3lami: 9:04pm On Jun 17
Simplicity , the man of the people, I love him so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by abeylee001: 9:06pm On Jun 17
Wonderful
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by abidem4real: 9:07pm On Jun 17
Kingsmeal:

Dr. Mo
Hmmm! Nigerian politicians are the most dangerous creatures on the planet Earth. Believe them at your own peril🧏🧏🧏
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by tunde1200(m): 9:08pm On Jun 17
SoNature:
Nigerians can still correct this mistake of a president we have today by voting for Peter Obi in 2027 if we genuinely want this country to work.

I genuinely wants this country to work but not Peter Obi the ipoby haters
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Memphitz357: 9:12pm On Jun 17
ElSudani:

Humidity ko, Humidifier ni.
Jagaban is busy ruining the country while your hero is busy paying courtesy visits.
Some people have serious things to do.

You're correct.
Jagaban is really ruining the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Joy2dworldxyz: 9:13pm On Jun 17
mightyhaze:
Nigeria voted Obi

I voted Obi, we all voted Obi
But greedy politicians rigged him out!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:13pm On Jun 17
ElSudani:

A lot of you and the labor leaders are jokers and highly unrealistic.
Go on the internet and Google the effects of the Udoji salary increase on the Nigerian economy.
I am sure the government will find the right balance regarding the increase rather than follow some poorly thought out demands by the labor union.
Very Wicked soul. May God have mercy on your soul

The Udoji salary increase happened when there was prosperity, oil boom!

This scenario is completely different, due to the headline inflation, food inflation, fuel price increase and foreign exchange movement, the current wage level has lost its value and would need to be tripled to restore the purchasing power of the working class.

90% of wages are now spent on only food. Is this what you want?
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Arlington247: 9:15pm On Jun 17
Dey play 2027 elections loading APC will still win

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by able20(m): 9:16pm On Jun 17
Make Sir Peter Obi take am easy, his swag is annoying some groups, and they have tried using various propaganda machines to silence Obi, but no way.
Tinubu’s failure gave Obi a big likes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by jaxxy(m): 9:17pm On Jun 17
Godfullsam:

Tinubu

Atiku &

Obi .
None of these 3 can fix Nigeria. Don't be deceived.

So it is sowore who hasnt governed a state or local government that can fix Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by ElSudani: 9:19pm On Jun 17
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Very Wicked soul. May God have mercy on your soul

The Udoji salary increase happened when there was prosperity, oil boom!

This scenario is completely different, due to the headline inflation, food inflation, fuel price increase and foreign exchange movement, the current wage level has lost its value and would need to be tripled to restore the purchasing power of the working class.

90% of wages are now spent on only food. Is this what you want?

Oga who is not wicked, given the situation you highlighted above regarding inflation. Now, with little or no insults can you please give us an idea what you think could happen, let's say a month after labor had gotten their N250000 minimum wage?
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Antivirus92(m): 9:25pm On Jun 17
Godfullsam:

Tinubu

Atiku &

Obi .
None of these 3 can fix Nigeria. Don't be deceived.
After voting and supporting the failure buhari for 8 years, you voted another bigger failure in Tinubu which may stretch to another 8 years, you're now here with your cheap blackmail telling us that Obi, atiku and tinubu cannot fix Nigeria. Stop being clever by half, accept the failures you voted and admit that some others can perform better than them.
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by smileyoo: 9:26pm On Jun 17
Isaacc729l:
Inviting a corrupt politician like Peter Obi to your wedding? Thats a sure way to start your marriage on the wrong foot, Opeoluwa.
you sound dumb, why not remain silent, if you don't know what to say, or if you are very allergic to genuine celebration of humanity.
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by mrvitalis(m): 9:27pm On Jun 17
ElSudani:

This is why I know some of you just say whatever comes to your mind without thinking. Where would you borrow this 15 billion dollars from? From your rich uncle?
Can you please tell us from where Tinubu borrowed 10 -15 billion dollars since he came to office?
If you can't explain where and how you will get that 15 billion dollars, can I safely assume you would have wasted a whole year as the president of Nigeria eating and sleeping and hoping to find someone who will lend you 15 billion dollars to implement your policies?
Very simplistic and naive way of looking at governance.
Tinubu has borrowed over 12 billion dollars where did he see it?

As a president of Nigeria with oil, with a detailed outline of what you want to do and a workable plan and a team to match getting 30 billion dollars loan won't be an issue even

Works bank, IMF, afdb and the rest have 100s of billions waiting to loaned

You obviously don't know anything like tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:28pm On Jun 17
ElSudani:

Oga who is not wicked, given the situation you highlighted above regarding inflation. Now, with little or no insults can you please give us an idea what you think could happen, let's say a month after labor had gotten their N250000 minimum wage?

Wages, across the world, are adjusted for inflation.

Why don't your country to adjust her wages? Ehn? Why must your country case b different?
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by ElSudani: 9:30pm On Jun 17
mrvitalis:

Tinubu has borrowed over 12 billion dollars where did he see it?

As a president of Nigeria with oil, with a detailed outline of what you want to do and a workable plan and a team to match getting 30 billion dollars loan won't be an issue even

You obviously don't know anything like tinubu

My question is when and from where did he borrow 12 billion dollars. I need to know.

😆 I don't want to say you are naive. You probably didn't know Buhari had to use crude oil as "collateral" to get certain loans.
Poor Buhari, he should have hired you as the finance minister.
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Smartcitizen: 9:31pm On Jun 17
muyico:
oju aye! no mata wot, we go still vote for our son! omo wah nih! if care is not taken? ur skull fit miss

If you will be alive to survive tinubu hardship because some has already died because of the rice sharing stamped in LAGOS.
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by AareGaa: 9:31pm On Jun 17
Kingsmeal:
Those BATerians asking if Obi did all these as Governor.

Till date, Peter Obi is the only Governor in the history of this country to give out his personal phone number to School Senior Prefects to access him easily.

Go and verify!!

This is how Obi shocked the couple. I too love this man!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKQ99jaPKQ8?si=iqYR8aDRQ5kAd1Qb

Obi is too idle
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by AareGaa: 9:35pm On Jun 17
TemmyT002:
May God judge APC and other enemies of Nigeria who denied us this shining light.

No cause for alarm

He is already our biaflan president.
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by fitinwell: 9:39pm On Jun 17
SoNature:
Nigerians can still correct this mistake of a president we have today by voting for Peter Obi in 2027 if we genuinely want this country to work.

What is Nigerians correcting please..? APC have a way of repackaging rubbish and presenting them like usual...

They will use incumbent powers to rig 2027 elections... It's just the same old ways ..

And Nigerians will have no choice / voice than to Move on...

They will tell you 4yrs is too small for PBAT to milk Nigerians dry ... PBAT most complete another 4yrs... because ewa lo kan..

Until Nigerians are reunited and revolt nonsense... Nothing will happen ooo
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Mrhonesty: 9:42pm On Jun 17
Someone who is going about looking out for parties was eventually invited. Answered prayer.

quote author=Kingsmeal post=130523390]Those BATerians asking if Obi did all these as Governor.

Till date, Peter Obi is the only Governor in the history of this country to give out his personal phone number to School Senior Prefects to access him easily.

Go and verify!!

This is how Obi shocked the couple. I too love this man!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKQ99jaPKQ8?si=iqYR8aDRQ5kAd1Qb[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by mrvitalis(m): 9:44pm On Jun 17
ElSudani:

My question is when and from where did he borrow 12 billion dollars. I need to know.

😆 I don't want to say you are naive. You probably didn't know Buhari had to use crude oil as "collateral" to get certain loans.
Poor Buhari, he should have hired you as the finance minister.

Please what's your level of education and what did you study

People refused to fund Buhari government because they saw they projects tied to it was not viable reason they need collateral

Same thing is happening to tinubu

Peter obi gave example of how tafawa balewa got loan for power plant and how it would benefit Nigeria with clear path to repayment

I told you a clear path of what I want to use the loan for and how it would he used
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Blaze14k: 9:44pm On Jun 17
Bosman17:

I easily see this as an act of desperation… was he doing this before his presidential ambition?

Yoruba Una like to bring people down for now reason. Why?
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by NewHe: 9:45pm On Jun 17
Scam unlimited! Please what's shocking in this, you invited someone to an event with expectation that he's going to come based on his assurances or confirmation?
We like hyping irrelevant things in this part of the country!
Iam sure if he didn't turned up, there won't be noise or fuzz about it!
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by ElSudani: 9:47pm On Jun 17
mrvitalis:

Please what's your level of education and what did you study

People refused to fund Buhari government because they saw they projects tied to it was not viable reason they need collateral

Same thing is happening to tinubu

Peter obi gave example of how tafawa balewa got loan for power plant and how it would benefit Nigeria with clear path to repayment

I told you a clear path of what I want to use the loan for and how it would he used

Leave my level of education for now and tell me when and where Tinubu got over 12 billion dollars in loan.
If you can't tell me, can I assume you are lying and you are making things up?
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by mediclife1987(m): 9:48pm On Jun 17
SoNature:

You know what, I'll vigorously campaign for Peter Obi in 2027, though I'm not able to get my voter's card cos I registered in Ife during Yaradua's period.

I would intentionally campaign for Obi and see what he'll do differently, since we should be experimenting with our leaders now...
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by mrvitalis(m): 9:48pm On Jun 17
ElSudani:

Leave my level of education for now and tell me when and where Tinubu got over 12 billion dollars in loan.
World Bank, IMF, afdb , CBN and others
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by NewHe: 9:49pm On Jun 17
Kingsmeal:

Dr. Mo
Always in black!!
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by PUNANI01: 9:49pm On Jun 17
If you like attend Marine wedding in the Ocean, you will never be Zoo President, of course Biafra had rejected you already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination / INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) / Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.