Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,644 members, 7,878,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:33 AM

Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding (52957 Views)

Peter Obi Shocks Crowd At Airport With Humility (video) / I Never Said APC Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him / Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Chiefpriestt: 9:50pm On Jun 17
ElSudani:
8 years in office and not a single school built from scratch.
Sophisticated slowpoke has spoken. Peter Obi is the reason Anambra is number in Education in Nigeria today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by ElSudani: 9:51pm On Jun 17
mrvitalis:

World Bank, IMF, afdb , CBN and others

When? Provide details. Show my links, any verifiable info saying Tinubu borrowed over 12 billion dollars since he came to office.
Your credibility is on the line here if you can't prove your assertions.
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by jamafa: 9:52pm On Jun 17
SoNature:
Nigerians can still correct this mistake of a president we have today by voting for Peter Obi in 2027 if we genuinely want this country to work.

Make we vote person wey dey empty, Obilule 2027 💯
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by ElSudani: 9:53pm On Jun 17
Chiefpriestt:
Sophisticated slowpoke has spoken. Peter Obi is the reason Anambra is number in Education in Nigeria today.

Are you sure you've not been drinking too much Hero Beer?
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by toyosiolamide(m): 9:57pm On Jun 17
Dijita:

He also need smart person around him. I read the article. The writer may have put Opeoluwa in trouble at work. US is not Nigeria, mentioning his/her place of work especially government employee is highly frown upon in America. He/she is a DHS employee probably on duty at the airport, approaching a celebrity to attend your wedding is consider solicitation for benefit in kind. The writer could have written the article without mentioning the person's place of work. If the management got wind of this, he/she will be question and possibly discipline. The employer will probably asked her to return what Peter Obi gave her if it is more than equivalent of say $10 or there about.

You are right, he needs a smart PR strategy. I hope his followers also understand that unseating a sitting president anywhere in the world is difficult, although not impossible. The best way to promote him right now is with wisdom, respect, and inclusion. Obi's e-warriors are his worst enemy.
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by mrvitalis(m): 9:58pm On Jun 17
ElSudani:

When? Provide details. Show my links, any verifiable info saying Tinubu borrowed over 12 billion dollars since he came to office.
Your credibility is on the line here if you can't prove your assertions.
If I show you what would you do? Tell me
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by MrGerald(m): 9:58pm On Jun 17
ElSudani:

Humidity ko, Humidifier ni.
Jagaban is busy running the country while your hero is busy paying courtesy visits.
Some people have serious things to do.

We have seen how he's running the country, into oblivion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Dicoomoba: 10:03pm On Jun 17
[quote author=Kingsmeal post=130523390]Those BATerians asking if Obi did all these as Governor.

Till date, Peter Obi is the only Governor in the history of this country to give out his personal phone number to School Senior Prefects to access him easily.

Go and verify!!

This is how Obi shocked the couple. I too love this man!!

Because he’s too cheap as an influential who he’s
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by ElSudani: 10:05pm On Jun 17
mrvitalis:

If I show you what would you do? Tell me

You just told me how you would have run Nigeria in one year with a non existent 15 billion dollars.
You lied that Tinubu got over 12 billion dollars in loans with which you could have done better.
It turned out Tinubu did not borrow any 12 billion dollars, just a figment of your imagination.
I would wager you don't have the mental capacity to run a small grocery store not to mention a country of 200 million people.
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by toyosiolamide(m): 10:07pm On Jun 17
Sapasenator:

No matter the PR, no one can defeat a sitting President Tinubu. The guy now has the CBN in his pocket, all the judges and INEC officials, even after 8 years, Tinubu go still dey select presidents till his death. That was my fear of him becoming the president.

There is nothing impossible anywhere, brother. Jonathan was unseated as a sitting president. Trump was unseated as a sitting president. Ramaphosa was almost unseated. However, as I have mentioned, Obi's e-warriors are his undoing. They can do better by being modest, respecting other party opponents, being more inclusive, and reaching out to the North where Obi was almost unknown in the last election, which he is already doing. Should he lose the next election, his supporters should desist from playing tribal cards by insulting certain tribes.

Nigerian politics is by numbers. For you to win in this diverse country, you have to be at least 25 percent acceptable across the six geopolitical regions. If you feel you do not need support from any of the zones, then you risk losing. This isn't a political sentiment but unfortunately, that's the way the country is.
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Faposky95: 10:11pm On Jun 17
Isaacc729l:
Inviting a corrupt politician like Peter Obi to your wedding? Thats a sure way to start your marriage on the wrong foot, Opeoluwa.

Please name the politician he would have been privileged to invite......?
Na everything PO be headless beef....?
Man come home come spend and the least you could say is this......?
How did you feel when BAT was trolled for mistakenly falling down....?
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Nzogbu2012: 10:11pm On Jun 17
Minister of Party and all condolences greetings
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by wonlasewonimi: 10:11pm On Jun 17
ElSudani:

Jagaban is busy running the country while your hero is busy paying courtesy visits.

Which country is that mad man running?
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Heffalump(m): 10:14pm On Jun 17
Bobloco:
That's leadership at its finest
God bless Peter Obi

Those who claimed they dodged bullet by not voting Peter Obi didn't know they were heading for atomic bomb set by BAT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Deepspirituals: 10:17pm On Jun 17
I'm a Yoruba Man , Truth be Told , I love Peter Obi , He Carries Charisma of Love anywhere he Goes .

Only Omoale would Classify any Yoruba that Love Without been Tribalistic Omoale .

Let's stop the Tribalism Now.
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by mrvitalis(m): 10:19pm On Jun 17
ElSudani:

You just told me how you would have run Nigeria in one year with a non existent 15 billion dollars.
You lied that Tinubu got over 12 billion dollars in loans with which you could have done better.
It turned out Tinubu did not borrow any 12 billion dollars, just a figment of your imagination.
I would wager you don't have the mental capacity to run a small grocery store not to mention a country of 200 million people.
I

Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by occfx: 10:27pm On Jun 17
SoNature:
Nigerians can still correct this mistake of a president we have today by voting for Peter Obi in 2027 if we genuinely want this country to work.

2027 too far, many go kpai before then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Enemyofpeace: 10:29pm On Jun 17
Obi don start him 2027 campaigns before others. The first shall be the last
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by iykechas2002: 10:29pm On Jun 17
You can't stop a good man. His aura attracts the good and not bad. If you like bad mouth Obi, it won't take you out of the present suffering you and your family and generation are passing through.
Your suffering just started since you choose to be a tribalist.

No forget to take Bitter Obi for your BATerial

PressMyButton
post=130523693:

Lol, just because you invited him to your wedding and he came. What else he is doing?, i don't think Obi has a job that keeps him busy, he has all the time in the world junketing from one corner to another. Dear Ope, you smacks of low self esteem, do you know that without being invited, Obi wakes up, put on his clothes and takes the next bus to the north. If he could willingly turn himself into a second class citizen to northerners, bowing down in mosques, donating cows and boreholes. Ope, Peter Obi should be at your wedding washing plates to prove that southerners equally deserves the servitude he gives to the northerners.
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Emmabyte: 11:24pm On Jun 17
Nigerian will work only with Peter obi
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by davidtemi(m): 11:39pm On Jun 17
muyico:
oju aye! no mata wot, we go still vote for our son! omo wah nih! if care is not taken? ur skull fit miss
Nkan n se e
Make I see u post ur account num here first
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by cjfavour(m): 11:45pm On Jun 17
Running the country or ruining the country? Tell your bat to leave the country as buhari left it. Who will believe that we’ll ever have somebody buhari is better than ruling us. Shame on all baterians.
ElSudani:

Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by NaijaCover(m): 11:49pm On Jun 17
Wow
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Apel147(m): 11:53pm On Jun 17
He hold the record as the governor who have used one wrist watch in his entire tenure as governor! U go and verify too😁 awon sheeples😂😂😂

Kingsmeal:
Those BATerians asking if Obi did all these as Governor.

Till date, Peter Obi is the only Governor in the history of this country to give out his personal phone number to School Senior Prefects to access him easily.

Go and verify!!

This is how Obi shocked the couple. I too love this man!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKQ99jaPKQ8?si=iqYR8aDRQ5kAd1Qb
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Anyiamaka: 11:55pm On Jun 17
Isaacc729l:
Inviting a corrupt politician like Peter Obi to your wedding? Thats a sure way to start your marriage on the wrong foot, Opeoluwa.

Threads like this are not open to silly comments.
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by crossbreedwears(m): 12:04am On Jun 18
Must we vote PO? Don't we have other credible people or is PO the best of all? Why are you peolple so dumb?
SoNature:
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by crossbreedwears(m): 12:06am On Jun 18
I swear bro
Godfullsam:

Tinubu

Atiku &

Obi .
None of these 3 can fix Nigeria. Don't be deceived.
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Santalpharay: 12:20am On Jun 18
PressMyButton:
Lol, just because you invited him to your wedding and he came. What else he is doing?, i don't think Obi has a job that keeps him busy, he has all the time in the world junketing from one corner to another. Dear Ope, you smacks of low self esteem, do you know that without being invited, Obi wakes up, put on his clothes and takes the next bus to the north. If he could willingly turn himself into a second class citizen to northerners, bowing down in mosques, donating cows and boreholes. Ope, Peter Obi should be at your wedding washing plates to prove that southerners equally deserves the servitude he gives to the northerners.

Stop foaming in the mouth please. I know that the country is hard on you but don't take it personal. No be Obi do you naa. Enjoy your Emilokan
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Santalpharay: 12:21am On Jun 18
ElSudani:
8 years in office and not a single school built from scratch.

Hunger!, Is that you?🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him / Fayose Meets Bail Conditions, Released (Pics) / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters While Planting IEDs Near Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.