Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,611 members, 7,878,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding (52953 Views)

Peter Obi Shocks Crowd At Airport With Humility (video) / I Never Said APC Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him / Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Santalpharay: 12:24am On Jun 18
ElSudani:

Humidity ko, Humidifier ni.
Jagaban is busy running the country while your hero is busy paying courtesy visits.
Some people have serious things to do.

Actually! Jagaban is busy RUNNING THE COUNTRY DOWN. Thank you for saying the truth.😜😜
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Santalpharay: 12:28am On Jun 18
Shadomaan7:
Wow, Im sure Opeoluwas wedding will be a blast with Peter Obis boring presence

Jagabans falling on the stage if Invited to the wedding will neither make the wedding to be a blast. You gerit?
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Santalpharay: 12:32am On Jun 18
Godfullsam:

Tinubu

Atiku &

Obi .
None of these 3 can fix Nigeria. Don't be deceived.

You are only telling half truth. At least it is clear you don't trust Tinubu again. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Santalpharay: 12:38am On Jun 18
ifinger:

The pain is real lol can't u find a transformer near u? Do the needful wÍrèy

No, let the hunger finish him SLOWLY grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Princewell2012(m): 12:47am On Jun 18
SoNature:
Nigerians can still correct this mistake of a president we have today by voting for Peter Obi in 2027 if we genuinely want this country to work.
But that man will not be able to relinqueshed power easily. He finds his way to Asorock when he is not in power, talkless of now.
We just needs God, s interveinsion.
But to be sincere Jonathan realy fall our hands. He is too weak to be a president. Especially nigerian president they have too much power.
Do you know if jonathan remove Jega nothing we happen, they will only make noise on social media and nothing will happen. How can you use your enemy as an eyenec chairman? You might not necesarily put your brother there but a christian from the north will do the magic.
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Santalpharay: 12:52am On Jun 18
Babastrong:
May we never labour in vain.
O se kini, O lule.
O tun fe se ekeeji, ko tun lule.

Nigerians actually work like horse but eat like ants. Which labour in vain pass that one.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by shox(m): 1:06am On Jun 18
ElSudani:

Jagaban is busy running the country while your hero is busy paying courtesy visits.

busy running the country aground. Wonderful 😁
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Bkelly2: 1:23am On Jun 18
PressMyButton:
Lol, just because you invited him to your wedding and he came. What else he is doing?, i don't think Obi has a job that keeps him busy, he has all the time in the world junketing from one corner to another. Dear Ope, you smacks of low self esteem, do you know that without being invited, Obi wakes up, put on his clothes and takes the next bus to the north. If he could willingly turn himself into a second class citizen to northerners, bowing down in mosques, donating cows and boreholes. Ope, Peter Obi should be at your wedding washing plates to prove that southerners equally deserves the servitude he gives to the northerners.

Chai..e pain this one. Na wa o . Bad belle people full everywhere. All the thing you write no make sense. The write up reeks of hatred.
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Princewell2012(m): 1:26am On Jun 18
ElSudani:

How would you run it given the exact circumstances which Tinubu met when he got into office.
Please tell us in specific terms.
Tinubu just want bear Ex president before he die, he actualy has nothing good to offer just like Buhari who contested for good 3 times and continue to fail, one eill wonder if he actualy has any serious thing to offer which he forget to do when he was a military president but by and large under his leadership nigeria was given title as world capital of poverty.
So you can see he just want to be among the civilians president helps his fulanis brothers to be in the highest authority.
Now lets come back to the drawing board.
You promise nigerians heaven and earth and again as an economist we believe you only for you to get there and now take us from ftying pan to fire. Is these what he promise nigetian.
Buhari told us that we are going to miss him everybody said God forbid becaues of what he put us through, we dont know that buhari is going to be an engel to where tinubu is.
Maybe before december a bag of rice will be 100,000 may God forbid.
If nigeria were to Americans believe me they would have stone him whenever he crosses their part.

Our greatest problem is tribalism, now you sounds patriotic but if Obi was there and this kiinds of things is happening you would have been organizing a protest here and there. We cannot grow this way.
Tinubu campained for buhari against jonathan, and one of there placard reads 250 for a dollar is it ok for you. But how much is the dollar now

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Burgerlomo: 1:53am On Jun 18
Congratulations! May God almighty bless their union, Amen. 🙏
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by bejick(m): 1:54am On Jun 18
ElSudani:

A lot of you and the labor leaders are jokers and highly unrealistic.
Go on the internet and Google the effects of the Udoji salary increase on the Nigerian economy.
I am sure the government will find the right balance regarding the increase rather than follow some poorly thought out demands by the labor union.

Udoji no dey work for Politicians na only poor masses. Why are the Politician not on minimum wage let see if the will still be killing to be in power. Come UK minimum wage of 10-11 pound/hr is enough for what you want to do. House rent, feeding, Car insurance, Monthly sub for data, council Tax etc and you get enough change. Nigeria will happen to everyone that in one way or the help or support in making Nigeria not to work.
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by lesbiconverter: 2:24am On Jun 18
PressMyButton:
Lol, just because you invited him to your wedding and he came. What else he is doing?, i don't think Obi has a job that keeps him busy, he has all the time in the world junketing from one corner to another. Dear Ope, you smacks of low self esteem, do you know that without being invited, Obi wakes up, put on his clothes and takes the next bus to the north. If he could willingly turn himself into a second class citizen to northerners, bowing down in mosques, donating cows and boreholes. Ope, Peter Obi should be at your wedding washing plates to prove that southerners equally deserves the servitude he gives to the northerners.
the stupidest comment on the internet today. If he doesn't do any of these, you will still blame him because of the frustration th!efnubu inflicted on you . You can't make your light brighter by extinguishing others.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by mukthar2000(m): 2:46am On Jun 18
Omo Igbo they can go on any lengths just for then to gain ur heart.

Political strategy.
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Godfullsam(m): 3:17am On Jun 18
Antivirus92:
After voting and supporting the failure buhari for 8 years, you voted another bigger failure in Tinubu which may stretch to another 8 years, you're now here with your cheap blackmail telling us that Obi, atiku and tinubu cannot fix Nigeria. Stop being clever by half, accept the failures you voted and admit that some others can perform better than them.

Majority of you guys think that if someone is not supporting your yes daddy, he automatically should be a fan of balablu grin

There are many sane Nigerians who don't believe in any of those 3 criminals even before the election began.
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by October1960: 4:06am On Jun 18
The ruling elite that installed that half dead zombie as president really don’t love this country.

Imagine a vibrant intelligent man like this as President and surely we will not be in this mess we have.
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Antivirus92(m): 5:16am On Jun 18
Godfullsam:

Majority of you guys think that if someone is not supporting your yes daddy, he automatically should be a fan of balablu grin

There are many sane Nigerians who don't believe in any of those 3 criminals even before the election began.
story!
You're a typical ronu chameleon..
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by matoota: 5:17am On Jun 18
Hyperchi:
Some many agbado ppl no understand what humidity and selfless service is, invite jagaban come give am 3month notice he no go still show up even if u like let it be Asokoro u da do am, OYO be ur name.
2mr when he finally becomes President and call for Nigerian to invest in the country they will comply coz they know who he is

Humidity, Humidity, Humidity,
Which kind English b that nitori olorun
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by jaymichael(m): 5:19am On Jun 18
SoNature:
Nigerians can still correct this mistake of a president we have today by voting for Peter Obi in 2027 if we genuinely want this country to work.
If Obi contests against himself, he will lose. If he contests against a blank ballot, he will still lose .
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Berankis: 5:22am On Jun 18
By the grace of God, He will.be our next President! I wish I had voted for him in the last elections.
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Elusive001: 5:38am On Jun 18
ElSudani:
8 years in office and not a single school built from scratch.

You guys are never faithful worshippers of your god. You now know more than your god? Listen, your god said only two things against PO. Till date, that's the only thing he holds against him: being stingy and saving money.

Please be careful. Overzealousness is not good. Ask Reno, Chimaroke Nnamani, etc.
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Allisgud: 5:47am On Jun 18
The order one have grab power and don't know what to do with it
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Kay25(m): 6:16am On Jun 18
SoNature:
Do u really think it's Peter obi that can make this country work? 🤣 U think social gesture shows he is that committed?
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Fujiyama: 7:03am On Jun 18
ElSudani:
Jagaban is busy running the country.

^^^
sad

If only this were true.

If only.

ElSudani:

^^^
The problem with your idol is he just isn't doing these "serious things".

A whole year has gone by. Your principal has not shown any sign of leadership through the force of personal example. In a poor 3rd 5th world country with very weak institutions this is a sure recipe for complete disaster. If he continues along this path (and the signs show that he will) then he will go down in history as a thoroughly inept, unbelievably incompetent 'leader' promoted far above his station. undecided

The clock is ticking.
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by hmohammed(m): 7:15am On Jun 18
Kingsmeal:
Leadership is not about grabbing power and not knowing what to do with it. But rather about empathy and humanity. Its about understanding that regardless of how much power we have if you don't create positive impacts in people's lives. You are only wasting your time. Well done PO.

This is not leadership, this is window dressing. How many leaders today can we link to PO? However we have BATs legacies everywhere you go go like MTN. That is a true leader
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by GorillaApp(m): 7:33am On Jun 18
ElSudani:

Running the country aground you mean?
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by benjanny(m): 7:36am On Jun 18
That's the man we voted for
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by muyico(m): 7:39am On Jun 18
davidtemi:

Nkan n se e
Make I see u post ur account num here first
God forbid bad! my three meals dey complete, sumtime self 5/6meals per day!
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by anonimi: 7:43am On Jun 18
Kingsmeal:
Leadership is not about grabbing power and not knowing what to do with it. But rather about empathy and humanity. Its about understanding that regardless of how much power we have if you don't create positive impacts in people's lives. You are only wasting your time. Well done PO.

Jobless desperation to be relevant with eye service.

bennybuhari:
“’I cannot take anything back about Obi. I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide and Obi will not do that to himself”.

“So, Obi is deceiving everybody and I can’t take that back because that is true.

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by anonimi: 7:44am On Jun 18
benjanny:
That's the man we voted for

More people voted for ThiefNuibu, with help from gbajue Peter Obi's division of PDP votes.

jameshankss:
Anambra State Governor, Professor Chukwuma Soludo, has said he is sure the candidate of Labour Party (LP), Mr Peter Obi, would lose the 2023 presidential election. Soludo said he would not submit to the bullying of Obi’s supporters, who recently descended on him for addressing issues in the state.

The governor made the comments in a lengthy write-up personally authored, with the title, “History Beckons, and I Will Not Be Silent (Part 1).”

Soludo said Obi was inadvertently making the pathway to victory much easier for the presidential candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, and at the same time, toying with the destiny of millions of Ndigbo.

But the chief spokesperson for the Labour Party Presidential Campaign, Yunusa Tanko, accused Soludo of being sponsored by some unknown persons to weaken the base of the party in the South-east.

The former CBN governor had been under intense attack for close to a week for dismissing Obi’s investment in the state as amounting to nothing, during a television interview.

Soludo said in the write-up, “My attention has been drawn to some of the tirades on social media following my frank response during an interview on Channels TV regarding the ‘investments’ Mr. Peter Obi claimed to have made with Anambra State revenues.

“Sadly, several of the comments left the issue of the interview to probe or suggest motives, inferred from my response on ‘investment’ that I am opposed to Peter Obi’s ambition and, therefore, committed a ‘crime’ for which the punishment is internecine abuse and harassment, even to my family.

“Everyone knows that I don’t follow the winds or one to succumb to bullies, or shy away from a good fight especially, when weighty matters of principles and future of the people are involved.”

Soludo said he had urged Obi to return to his former party, the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), to actualise his presidential bid. He added that he had always told the LP candidate to his face that he was not capable of winning the 2023 presidential election, especially, under LP, which had neither a councillor nor a local government chairman.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/11/15/soludo-i-wont-succumb-to-bullies-obi-knows-he-cant-win/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by davidtemi(m): 8:06am On Jun 18
muyico:
God forbid bad! my three meals dey complete, sumtime self 5/6meals per day!
O better oo
Na the prayer be that.
Thank God
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by BeeNG3: 8:09am On Jun 18
Nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him / Fayose Meets Bail Conditions, Released (Pics) / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters While Planting IEDs Near Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.