Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,639 members, 7,878,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:24 AM

Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding (52954 Views)

Peter Obi Shocks Crowd At Airport With Humility (video) / I Never Said APC Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him / Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by mrvitalis(m): 8:04pm On Jun 17
ElSudani:

How would you run it given the exact circumstances in which Tinubu met when he got into office.
Please tell us in specific terms.
I have done that here many many times

Your tinubu is daff, him and his team lack basic economics knowledge

You giving SMEs a grant of 75 billion

But wants to construct road with 15 trillion

Study what America did in 2008/2009 infrastructure doesn't kickoff economic progress Buhari has been doing it since 2015 Tinubu projects won't be any different

Obi told you guys SMEs credit facilities on critical areas of comparative advantage

No... I know say u no understand shit I wrote up there

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by celestineteryim: 8:04pm On Jun 17
mightyhaze:
Nigeria voted Obi
Biafra voted obituary, Nigerians voted tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by uria: 8:04pm On Jun 17
do obi has a security advisor at all. Abeg make I ask
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by porthouse7(f): 8:05pm On Jun 17
Na wetin Tinubu employ him for be that
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by friday2011(m): 8:05pm On Jun 17
Isaacc729l:
Inviting a corrupt politician like Peter Obi to your wedding? Thats a sure way to start your marriage on the wrong foot, Opeoluwa.

Really? The day this was birthed, there was joy in the home. SMH, Waste.
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Tochj(m): 8:05pm On Jun 17
Africa is used to Emperor Leadership
That's why Baterias and their recruited fugitive will still have something Bad to say about a leader who see them as Humans.
They love the one who treats them like animals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Vulcan24(m): 8:06pm On Jun 17
Awon pipu yiii funny sha!
This man and his pr stunt crew!

Get this man busy pls...
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by celestineteryim: 8:06pm On Jun 17
Godfullsam:

Tinubu

Atiku &

Obi .
None of these 3 can fix Nigeria. Don't be deceived.
obituary will never be president
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by rollywise(m): 8:07pm On Jun 17
Isaacc729l:
Inviting a corrupt politician like Peter Obi to your wedding? Thats a sure way to start your marriage on the wrong foot, Opeoluwa.

Who swear for your destiny no go see daylight. The swear strong o. It makes you call foes friends and friends foes. The swear strong gaaan ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Sapasenator: 8:07pm On Jun 17
toyosiolamide:

Politics is a game of numbers. If he has a chance to win, his supporters must desist from holding those who oppose him by the jugular and behave in ways that demand everyoneโ€™s sole support for him. In essence, they must refrain from insulting certain tribes and instead present him as a Nigerian, campaigning with love, humility, and respect. From the way his supporters present him right now, the same mistakes they made in 2023 may repeat themselves. Respect other tribes, reach out, and show respect. If you insult me, then maybe my message has still not been conveyed. Some of us who supported him and even encouraged others to support him saw our efforts turned into futility by the way we were later insulted and made to feel.

Obi needs an election PR strategist to help control his online warriors for him to stand a chance.My humble opinion

No matter the PR, no one can defeat a sitting President Tinubu. The guy now has the CBN in his pocket, all the judges and INEC officials, even after 8 years, Tinubu go still dey select presidents till his death. That was my fear of him becoming the president.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by wizrose(m): 8:07pm On Jun 17
Kingsmeal:

Dr. Mo
uner go still invite jesus
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by futuregovernor: 8:08pm On Jun 17
ElSudani:
8 years in office and not a single school built from scratch.
wasted sperm
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by OredoPikin: 8:08pm On Jun 17
Godfullsam:

Tinubu

Atiku &

Obi .
None of these 3 can fix Nigeria. Don't be deceived.
Na only u go fit fix am
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by deyplay: 8:09pm On Jun 17
Isaacc729l:
mention one who is less corrupt than him in Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Ezeanya7(m): 8:09pm On Jun 17
Isaacc729l:
A Sick freak like you
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by celestineteryim: 8:10pm On Jun 17
SoNature:
Nigerians can still correct this mistake of a president we have today by voting for Peter Obi in 2027 if we genuinely want this country to work.
emergency lovers of Nigeria spotted
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Julius1351(m): 8:11pm On Jun 17
IduNaOba:

I give up on you! grin
I second give up on him too grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Shikini: 8:11pm On Jun 17
That is my president.
The thief in Aso Rock is not my president
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Bardo: 8:12pm On Jun 17
The real civilian government
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Tareq1105: 8:12pm On Jun 17
Kingsmeal:
Leadership is not about grabbing power and not knowing what to do with it. But rather about empathy and humanity. Its about understanding that regardless of how much power we have if you don't create positive impacts in people's lives. You are only wasting your time. Well done PO.

PO has all the time for visiting and attending parties including those he's not invited bcoz he doesn't have anything doing.

Could he have gotten time for all this visiting if he was president?

We know it's all political, it's about 2027 but I tell you all the shenanigans would stop when he comes 3rd again in 2027.

Even me at my level, I chose the occasion I attend.
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Wizardslayer: 8:12pm On Jun 17
FourQu:
๐Ÿ˜„ hahaha ๐Ÿ˜‚ the agbadorian above and below me are reeling in terrible sifia painment ๐Ÿคฃ

Their wish is for Peter obi to vapourize into oblivion but alas . . . The terrible hunger from their BAT inflicted gunshot wounds and their realisation that Obidients cut across all ages, tribes, location and works of life is too much to bear tongue

Should we draw map to the lagoon for people like them above and below me? ๐Ÿค”
Being a baterian is one of toughest and miserable thing so far.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by patrickcollins: 8:12pm On Jun 17
ElSudani:
8 years in office and not a single school built from scratch.
But since a year Tinibu has been in office hunger dey tie us wrapper oo, e don dey wear us trouser
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by celestineteryim: 8:12pm On Jun 17
ojun50:

Hungry people no go take this your advice serious
yeah you mean obituary people
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Justnation: 8:13pm On Jun 17
This is the reason why we say that PETER OBI is the man that Nigeria needs,

Detribalized, not petty, doesn't discriminate, is not class conscious, mingle and gingle with the high and low.

God bless you sir, Nigeria is waiting for your presidency
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by TheWinterBird(f): 8:14pm On Jun 17
This is the man Nigerians should've voted for rather than the current incompetent person in office.
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Tareq1105: 8:14pm On Jun 17
Shikini:
That is my president.
The thief in Aso Rock is not my president

Your business but Tinubu reigns.
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by celestineteryim: 8:14pm On Jun 17
Hyperchi:
Some many agbado ppl no understand what humidity and selfless service is, invite jagaban come give am 3month notice he no go still show up even if u like let it be Asokoro u da do am, OYO be ur name.
2mr when he finally becomes President and call for Nigerian to invest in the country they will comply coz they know who he is
you mean when he becomes online president?
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by patrickcollins: 8:14pm On Jun 17
ElSudani:

Humidity ko, Humidifier ni.
Jagaban is busy running the country while your hero is busy paying courtesy visits.
Some people have serious things to do.

Jagaban is busy destroying the country u mean, he only brought hunger starvation, improvishment, he is clueless and he is a failure already
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by newoffer: 8:14pm On Jun 17
Hardship is knocking everywhere and these sets don't mind the hardship going on in town. I wish them well
Kingsmeal:
Leadership is not about grabbing power and not knowing what to do with it. But rather about empathy and humanity. Its about understanding that regardless of how much power we have if you don't create positive impacts in people's lives. You are only wasting your time. Well done PO.
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by Tareq1105: 8:15pm On Jun 17
TheWinterBird:
This is the man Nigerians should've voted for rather than the current incompetent person in office.

Honestly to be attending weddings and burials.
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by themanderon: 8:15pm On Jun 17
The batistss will be green with envy. This is a man they are trying to paint as tribalistic but the love he is getting from everywhere is making them choke to death.
They wish it's their fraud in Aso rock that is getting all the love unfortunately all he gets is abuses and curses for his incompetence.
Re: Peter Obi Shocks Opeoluwa Solalu, US Based Nigerian Who Invited Him To Wedding by oneMalik: 8:16pm On Jun 17
Abeg forget your English !

Na Leader who wan rule NIgeria Be this ?

Tell yourself the truth na .

Kingsmeal:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him / Fayose Meets Bail Conditions, Released (Pics) / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters While Planting IEDs Near Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.