Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,718 members, 7,889,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:09 AM

Beauty Vs. Brains - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty Vs. Brains (877 Views)

Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty / Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Vs. Brains by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 25, 2010
Ok which is more important Beauty or Academic success? (men)

Two scenarios, a girl is not quite a dunce but she isnt the brightest of all not mention shallow in her thoughts (materialistic) however, she is shapely, drop dead gorgeous and not to mention great in, the kitchen lol vs. Miss Thing with the master's degree, bachelor (which ever) who is also well mannered however not the most appealing on the outside or as they say she is isn't considered "eye candy". If you had to choose between the two who would be your pick? and why?

A Hot stud or unnattractive RICH slob? (ladies)

Ladies I wont leave you out wink you have a guy well groomed, nice dimples, VERY attractive and great with words however financially he is unstable but he aims to make you feel whole, like a woman is to. He's willing to do for you despite not being the sharpest tool in the shed in the money department vs the big man, the CEO or the professor with his ph.D. He's got his own home, nice cars however hes not at all appealing and has some chauvinistic characteristics. Whom would you choose?

*corrected wink
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains by Olisa4all: 10:11am On Feb 25, 2010
Geez,dis is harder dan my final degree exams,i think I'l go wiv d hot chick,y?cos i dnt think I'l eva get bored or b tempted2look elsewhere,it does hv disadvantages tho,behaviour n character wise,wat happens wen u cant provide?
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains by glo12(f): 11:00am On Feb 25, 2010
Will go for the first guy.
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains by sexyLeamon(f): 11:06am On Feb 25, 2010
give me the hot guy who will treat me right pls. no matter how smart a man is if he can not treat a woman right, he got no brain. cool
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains by dbigrod(m): 11:20am On Feb 25, 2010
[size=16pt]for my woman ,i dont need her masters ,phd etc.so i prefer an eye candy but she must not be dull o.[/size]
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 25, 2010
@ big rod, i feel you Jare. She should at least be able to understand me when i'm trying to make a point. Don't really need to be a book worm to be intelligent, and did poster add good in bed?
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains by Sagamite(m): 11:38am On Feb 25, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Ok which is more important Beauty or Academic success? (men)

Two scenarios, a girl is not quite a dunce but she isnt the brightest of all not mention shallow in her thoughts (materialistic) however, she is shapely, drop dead gorgeous and not to mention great in, the kitchen lol vs. Miss Thing with the master's degree, bachelor (which ever) who is also well mannered however not the most appealing on the outside or as they say she is isn't considered "eye candy". If you had to choose between the two who would be your pick? and why?

Both offer me nothing, they would add nothing positive to my life. I would rather be single.

The first will bore the shite out of me and irritate me.

The second adds nothing to my life, you can't get in the kitchen occassionally, get the hell out.
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains by andysnoopy(m): 11:58am On Feb 25, 2010
Give me the drop dead Gorgeous every day of the week and twice on sunday,  Phd ko Msc ni
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2010
andysnoopy:

Give me the drop dead Gorgeous every day of the week and twice on sunday,  Phd ko Msc ni
lol.
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains by Bossbitch(f): 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2010
most def, d broke stud. . . we cn mk wealth together. . . chauvinistic pig, hell NO!!!
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2010
Didn't know some NL girls still place Character way above money, saw people's response to money against look, well, they are two different things.
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains by galatico(m): 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2010
Miss Thing with the master's degree, bachelor (which ever) who is also well mannered however not the most appealing on the outside or as they say she is isn't considered "eye candy".

Cuz she can represent me when am not around !!!
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains by Sagamite(m): 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

A Hot stud or unnattractive RICH slob? (ladies)

Ladies I wont leave you out wink you have a guy well groomed, nice dimples, VERY attractive and great with words however financially he is unstable but he aims to make you feel whole, like a woman is to. He's willing to do for you despite not being the sharpest tool in the shed in the money department vs the big man, the CEO or the professor with his ph.D. He's got his own home, nice cars however hes not at all appealing and a chauvinistic pig. Whom would you choose?

You surely did not give the second guy a chance in hell. It is not a competition in any way like you gave for the ladies version.

Saying a "chauvinistic pig", rather than with "chauvinistic tendencies". and then "not at all appealing" instead of "not a eye candy". Surely it is too skewed to the former.

You should change it to the above or change the former to a "flat broke" labourer and also a "house husband" that is unemployable professionally, not just "financially unstable".
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains by chocomillo(f): 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2010
This is a strange question! Money means nothing, you can loose money so fast and looks don't really matter after a while, your looks fade. Personality is the person within and has for me that has always been and is still the quality smiley
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2010
chocomillo:

This is a strange question! Money means nothing, you can loose money so fast and looks don't really matter after a while, your looks fade. Personality is the person within and has for me that has always been and is still the quality smiley
thank you jare my sister
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2010
chocomillo:

rokiatu:

thank you jare my sister

If that's your choice, I think am here for you then,
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2010
Sagamite:

You surely did not give the second guy a chance in hell. It is not a competition in any way like you gave for the ladies version.

Saying a "chauvinistic pig", rather than with "chauvinistic tendencies". and then "not at all appealing" instead of "not a eye candy". Surely it is too skewed to the former.

You should change it to the above or change the former to a "flat broke" labourer and also a "house husband" that is unemployable professionally, not just "financially unstable".

Yes sir! I only typed it that way because according to some white woman who was on Tyra Bank's show alot of women are willing to choose men with no personality, maybe even disrespectful but with money quoting "love is nice but love doesnt pay the rent!" also stating that men go for looks and not character/ smarts therefore marriage is based on money and looks.
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains by googles: 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2010
[size=13pt]i ll take the hot sugar papa wink

then i ll transform him from a human to a carter cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains by Donvilo(m): 6:25pm On Feb 25, 2010
None of the above. Sorry poster, but it seems that u still haven't got my interests yet. There are some still missing on ur list. Keep on searching, ma'am*** wink
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2010
Donvilo:

None of the above. Sorry poster, but it seems that u still haven't got my interests yet. There are some still missing on your list. Keep on searching, ma'am*** wink

LOL! tough cookie.
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains by platinumnk(f): 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2010
I would take neither.
Though a pretty face man is way preffered over the latter, the man has to have a really good reason why he has nothing, and has to have the ambition to succeed if I choose to help him.

They have some very fine men who wait for successful women so they can sit their lazy butts and chop money grin
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains by ayettymama(f): 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2010
kmt!!

will i eat his fineness??

will it put food on the table??

will i wear his dimples to work??

Hand me the CEO, our babies will still be beautiful|!
and thats all that matters!
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains by Kgdavid(m): 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2010
like i always say, all beauty and no brains makes jane a mere toy and all brains and no beauty makes jane a dull girl. if i can't get the right balance then abeg let me stay on my own
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains by Basildon1(m): 11:47pm On Feb 25, 2010
Gimme the hottie,pls pls n pls, there is still hope of her being unmaterialistic, (I dont care if the hope is faint grin), but c'mon you cant do anything more for a gal that's not fine, Reminds me of the joke of the genie & Camilla Parker Bowles, three wishes couldnt get her to look hot,
Re: Beauty Vs. Brains by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 26, 2010
^^
LOL!

Kgdavid:

like i always say,  all beauty and no brains makes jane a mere toy and all brains and no beauty makes jane a dull girl. if i can't get the right balance then abeg let me stay on my own

Absolutely.

(1) (Reply)

Emergency! Need your Candid Advice For A Friend (she Is Pregnant!) / He's Just Too Hot! I Think Its Bad! / I Need Ur Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.