Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,412 members, 7,920,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:27 AM

'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged (11432 Views)

As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged / Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by riversman: 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2010
shocked shocked a private jet was sent to Lagos from ABJ at the request of the presidency, sources are saying its for a team of pastors, not sure who will be on it, But My aunts friend at the Abuja airport said there r a bunch of security personnel at the presidential wing,

Story developing sha, why do they like doing all this late night operations, na wah oh
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Radiant(f): 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2010
I think we're missing the big picture here. . .

Think about Muslims willing to believe the God Christians serve! I pray God will answer their prayers. God allows certain situations for his glory alone!
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by KnowAll(m): 9:19pm On Feb 28, 2010
If TB Joshua can pull this one off, that would be one of the greatest Post- Christ Miracle. 65 MILLION Muslims North of the River Niger and Benue will start questioning their own faith as the true road to paradise. Having said that Yaradua being the President of all Nigerians should make use of the best Nigeria has to offer after trying the best of the world to no avail.

Atta Mills of Ghana had cancer b4 going to the synagog, last time I checked he does not live in an oxygen tank. There is the popular saying a preacher or pastor is not respected in his home town.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by donsteady(m): 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2010
if is true then i guess following pastors will be on the list
1, T.B Joshua
2, Pastor Chris
i dont think Pastor Tonde Bakari will be in the list cos he is a member of save Nigeria Group lol
 bt i thought YarAdua is Muslim, why dont they call Imam and Mallams, i lean the head of Imam even prayed for Yar'Adua in Saudi but Allah Refuse to listing, watch out how Jesus will forgive Yar'Adua and set him free for the rest of Muslims in Saudi, Iran, Iran, Pakistan, Yemem, Nigeria, Gaza, Indonesia the list goessss to know that Jesus is a son of God and merciful savior.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by KnowAll(m): 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2010
if is true then i guess following pastors will be on the list
1, T.B Joshua
2, Pastor Chris
i dont think Pastor Tonde Bakari will be in the list cos he is a member of save Nigeria Group lol
bt i thought YarAdua is Muslim, why dont they call Imam and Mallams, i lean the head of Imam even prayed for Yar'Adua in Saudi but Allah Refuse to listing, watch out how Jesus will forgive Yar'Adua and set him free for the rest of Muslims in Saudi, Iran, Iran, Pakistan, Yemem, Nigeria, Gaza, Indonesia the list goessss to know that Jesus is a son of God and merciful savior.

I dont think anything can be acheived when u have diiferent people all trying to do surgery on Mr President at the same time. Spiritual healing is based on faith not having a 1000 Imams and Christain praying altogether. It has to be one on one, so that if TB Joshua does the Job our lord Jesus Christ takes the Glory.

Secondly Yaradua would have to be moved to the synagog, I dont see that happening because of his incacipation, he may be exempted but that would depend on TB Joshua. I still remember the story of Abiola, that was a story that really tourched my heart, he was told to go to the synagog for prayers but declined saying I am a muslime leader I cannot go to the Synagog the Pastor should come to my house. We all know what happend to him thereafter. TB Joshua said he would win the election but would not be President.

The healing of Yaradua would be based on a healing Jesus Christ made to the Centurien. Turai Yaradua should have faith like the centurion see excerpts below:

And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him, And saying, 'Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.' And Jesus saith unto him, 'I will come and heal him.'

"The centurion answered and said, 'Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed. For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, 'Go,' and he goeth; and to another, 'Come,' and he cometh; and to my servant, 'Do this,' and he doeth it.'

"When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, 'Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel. And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'

"And Jesus said unto the centurion, 'Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee.' And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour."

Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Myself2(m): 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2010
T.B who?
Niggga please,we don't need no fraudster to come open office in the Presidency
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by simplify: 10:38am On Mar 01, 2010
@riversman

where did you get the info about a private jet? where is your source
provide the evidence
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Akanbiedu(m): 11:54am On Mar 01, 2010
Crap. Yar'adua- a fulani/muslim can not and should not do this. It is better to be dead than compromise your faith at this time. The whole essence of faith is lost. Our faith is above worldly things.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2010
TIME GO TELL

PLEASE JUST LET US WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by theviper1: 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2010
all these bullshits about one or 2 TB Joshua is beggining to give me cancer of the fingers.are Turai and her kitchen cabinets so desprate that they ignored experts in Isreal,Germany,US and the lots where they were told to go and are resorting on going to a fraud? this country have gone to the dogs. as for those questioning mr crackles and the rest who called him a fraud,what evidence do we need inorder to be sure? the fomer Zambian president- Chiluba slept in the so called synagogue for weeks on end in a desprate effort to stay as his country´s president,where is he today? tell me something else. tb joshua ko, prophet elijah ni.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by kingron: 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2010
why do u guys keep on insulting this man, them say,them say, u guys would open ur mouth nd start insulting him, how re u sure he is a fraud if he has duped u then come out nd say it
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2010
Thank you all for taking out time to watch this movie. Actually we thought the movie has ended, but intrestingly another part is up, so kindly go out and get the ticket for the next part that is hitting the cinema soon.

The popcorn and sodas are free, for the first 100 peeps. so hurry while the offer last

Main Lead role: Yaradua
no 2 lead role: Turai
casts: goodluck
          Aondoakaa
          Akunyili
          Wole Soyinka
          Nigerian masses
          Federal Executive Council
          T.B Joshua
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by sley4life(m): 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2010
maybe, that is if him be real
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by gbengress1: 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2010
I dont d reason why we Nigerians think like this.If Tb joshua can heal him why not allow him.I know if tb joshua is not a Nigerian we shall all respect him.Am not saying that d man is 100%clean but only God knows everything.But dis did not come as a surprise2me as Jesus Christ was also persecuted during his days
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by SamMilla1(m): 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2010
Drugs, Doctors, hospitals heal people not TB Joshua.

how long is gonna take you folks to understand that human body naturally die with time.
Disease aids that too.

some disease are very easy to cure. some are not.
When you contact the ones that are stronger than your sells, you die.

BTW Who is gonna heal TB Joshua when death comes for him ?
pastors dont change that.

Nothing is forever.
When the time comes,
then we will all say goodbye to the World we know,
goodbye to everything we had taken for granted,
Goodbye to those we thought would never abandon us,
And when this Changes finally do occur,
when the familiar has departed and unfamiliar has taken its place,
All any of us can really do is to say hello and welcome
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by chrisrock(m): 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2010
no be only T B JOSHUA very soon they would look for RICHARD BONKIE, stupid Cabals.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by himor: 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2010
I am a T.B Joshua fan and please let us believe in him. to heal our president for the world to know the truth about him
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by SamMilla1(m): 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2010
himor:

I am a T.B Joshua fan and please let us believe in him. to heal our president for the world to know the truth about him

You are his fan ?
I am his Air Condition.

Fan no dey reign again.

Anu Ofia!!
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by himor: 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2010
please do me a favour sam milla don't insult me am only sugesting what arrant nonsense
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Nescoemmy(m): 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2010
i just pity yaradua,wherever they can get help they shouldn't hesitate to.alot of things are wrong in nigeria in terms of men of God.but we are not to judge its left for GOD alone.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by kingron: 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2010
it is paining me 4 this man, u guys have no cause to hate him, u guys hace no tangibe reason, all because of the things the media has said some jump into conclusion, na wa o
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by denony(m): 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2010
Judge ye not oh men of the earth
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by youngmonie: 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2010
ohh boii!!! 200k go make d man well for my village!!, carry am go my village make dem go wash in headd!!! grin
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by SamMilla1(m): 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2010
himor:

please do me a favour sam milla  don't insult me am only sugesting what arrant nonsense

Ok Sir. i have heard. Anu ofia means "Bush Animal"

I said it out of my inability to convince people like you to open up their head.
Why would you tell us to believe in tb joshua ? grin

He is just a man. just like POPE, OBAMA, YAR ADUA, ME, YOU, ETC.
You can tell us to respect him and not to believe in him,
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by maedan(f): 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2010
Someone next to me, while reading this just exclaimed that Nigeria has to be the funniest country in the world right now (he even asked me to google it, LOL). But seriously, you mean no one has heard Yaradua speak since 24 November 2009?? I really need to google the statement that our country is the craziest, I'm sure many results will pop up grin.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by suxes2005(m): 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2010
LEt him be taken there, nofin iwll happen to him
Even if he doesnt die, he cant return to dat seat

Trust Jonathan now, dts his destiny. (His boss must leave for him)

Chikena

SHALOM
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Ultrame(m): 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2010
Na wah!
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by goketime: 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2010
haba.lol
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by redsun(m): 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2010
I use to know some 19 chaps that use to take their documents and even oyinbo pictures to tb joshu's synagogue for blessings so that god can touch their hearts to blindly dish out their money.

Nigerian tend to believe in god for both evil and good,depending on which side they find themselves.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by akinalabi(m): 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2010
Fake source.

American Chronicles is an article directory where anybody can regsiter and post.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2010
Sam Milla:

You are his fan ?
I am his Air Condition.

Fan no dey reign again.

Anu Ofia!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Allta(m): 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2010
Oga mennnhhhhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Senate Should Learn From Jonathan's Tolerance To Freedom Of Speech / Bayelsa: Douye Diri, Deputy Sworn-in For A Second Term / Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.