Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,412 members, 7,920,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:23 AM

'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged (11431 Views)

As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged / Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by location(m): 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2010
As regards to this news, you GUYS ARE OWN YOUR OWN (a.k.a OYO) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by spikedcylinder: 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2010
This TB Joshua has grown his business empire sha. I remember when he still used to give people pieces of paper to eat. cheesy
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by spikedcylinder: 2:36pm On Mar 01, 2010
Sam Milla:

You are his fan ?
I am his Air Condition.

Fan no dey reign again.

Anu Ofia!!

Lol.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by babaowo: 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2010
nah wha ooooooooooooo naija government vs pastors
God will deliver our nation frm evil leaders ooooo,
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by SwtzMinx(f): 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2010
.hmmm, wetin b dz one nw? *sigh*
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Jossy4u1: 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2010
If this T.B Joshua can aknowledge and heal in Jesus's name and whoever he's healing has the faith that God his indeed the ultimate healer, then he will be healed.
I want you to confirm it in the bible, book of Mark 9:38-41

Whoever Is Not Against Us Is for Us
( 38"Teacher," said John, "we saw a man driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us."
39"Do not stop him," Jesus said. "No one who does a miracle in my name can in the next moment say anything bad about me, 40for whoever is not against us is for us. 41I tell you the truth, anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to Christ will certainly not lose his reward.)

P.S: I belong to the catholic faith and read the word of God daily
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2010
As for me i don't judge, or speak unnecessary word against any one. But if T B Joshua can heal Yar'dua is find.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by ShadyDeal(m): 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2010
All Nigerian miracle merchants masqurading as "men of God" are actually frauds. The case of Umaru Musa Yaradua is the true test of their television claims because we know his sickness is real and not contrived. Let any one of them come out now and heal Nigeria's most important personality. Of course they will give excuses as to why the man does not merit "healing" him. Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Tuberculosis Joshua, and even the biggest fraud Reinhard Bonke should step forward and be counted. If they fail to do something now, it should be clear to all and sundry that we have just been had by the counterfeits. But dont get me wrong: i believe in miracles but not in merchandishing.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2010
Jossy_4u:

If this T.B Joshua can aknowledge and heal in Jesus's name and whoever he's healing has the faith that God his indeed the ultimate healer, then he will be healed.
I want you to confirm it in the bible, book of Mark 9:38-41

Whoever Is Not Against Us Is for Us
( 38"Teacher," said John, "we saw a man driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us."
39"Do not stop him," Jesus said. "No one who does a miracle in my name can in the next moment say anything bad about me, 40for whoever is not against us is for us. 41I tell you the truth, anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to Christ will certainly not lose his reward.)

P.S: I belong to the catholic faith and read the word of God daily

pro-t b joshua, abeg make una free me jo with this load of crap.must yaradua go to his church before he pray for him.if he wants to heal him,let him do it or does he need to be contracted before he perform his abacadabra,
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by DBR: 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2010
Abiola was told to go to the synagog for prayers but declined saying I am a muslime leader I cannot go to the Synagog the Pastor should come to my house.
And who says abiola has not ben to a church before because of his religion
Get ur facts right joor.
oNe
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by gidson12(m): 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2010
I can not really judge ppl cos i dont know their secret, though i'm not a fan of TB but i do appreciate his spirit of giving 2 d poor, orphance and widows, this is one quality which is lacking in most pastors and religious leaders
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Allta(m): 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2010
Arise, O compatriots,
Nigeria's call obey
To serve our fatherland
With love and strength and faith
The labor of our heroes past
Shall never be in vain
To serve with heart and might
One nation bound in freedom,
Peace and unity.

Oh God of creation,
Direct our noble cause
Guide our leaders right
Help our youths the truth to know
In love and honesty to grow
And living just and true
Great lofty heights attain
To build a nation where peace
And justice shall reign.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Centkaycee(f): 3:31pm On Mar 01, 2010
grin I pity and laugh at seeing but Blind Church goers who does not understand Biblical truths. listens and hears the truth but are deaf. What proof do the Pharisees need b4 believing that Jesus is their Savior. NairaLanders, mind the Shepherd you follow like a Sheep to the slaughter. Not all that preach in the name of God are "His" Ministers. "HE" said some of them will appear as a Lion in sheep clothing but will devour the sheep. The bible rightly said, "in the last days, devil will appear as an angel of light,' and that False teachers shall arise and shall deceive many, " Whether you believe it or not, A Spade remains A Spade,  and    "A Beautiful Lady with Ugly character is a Painted Devil."
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by kingron: 3:31pm On Mar 01, 2010
gidson12:

I can not really judge ppl cos i dont know their secret, though i'm not a fan of TB but i do appreciate his spirit of giving 2 d poor, orphance and widows, this is one quality which is lacking in most pastors and religious leaders
u talk right,
DBR:

And who says abiola has not ben to a church before because of his religion
Get your facts right joor.
oNe
no mind them they no go get facts, but they go talk like say they know evrything
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by DBR: 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2010
Shady Deal:

All Nigerian miracle merchants masqurading as "men of God" are actually frauds. The case of Umaru Musa Yaradua is the true test of their television claims because we know his sickness is real and not contrived. Let any one of them come out now and heal Nigeria's most important personality. Of course they will give excuses as to why the man does not merit "healing" him. Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Tuberculosis Joshua, and even the biggest fraud Reinhard Bonke should step forward and be counted. If they fail to do something now, it should be clear to all and sundry that we have just been had by the counterfeits. But dont get me wrong: i believe in miracles but not in merchandishing.
Aint that too generalising?/
Plus, the case of 1 man cannot be the litmus test of authenticity for every one u listed there.
Who or what we think is highly esteem may not be before God. Cos he's the presido dont mean
he's that important to God.

Im not sayin Yaradua aint, just sayin it aint automatic cos he's presido.
As per meriting miracle, anybody that can demonstrate the requisite faith in Jesus sure gets a miracle
irrespective of tribe,religion or status.
So it aint entirely up to them to do somethin' like u said.
Except when Holy Spirit soveriegnly does a miracle,
exercisin faith is a MUST on the part of the one who needs the miracle.
oNe
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by alldone(m): 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2010
may God give us direction in this matter.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by 1Emmy: 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2010
Any one suggesting that yaradua should be taking to the man of God TB Joshua, should  know that moslems have been mislead and may not still accept salvation.
salvation is for believers and not unbelievers. Those anti christ or anti TB Joshua should know that even the bible said "fools said in their heart, there is no God" Believe it or not that there is no True prophet that has ever been accepted in place.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Jossy4u1: 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2010
Yar Adua needs faith in order to be healed
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2010
T.b joshua is nothing but a fraud! he is just an 'arunsi neje uka'. Turai should invite pastor lazarus muoka to Aso rock 4 true healing. T.b will only give the katsina man tuberculousis.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by rickie4us(m): 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2010
this is getting more interesting , .please what is the latest? has the jet arrived?
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Centkaycee(f): 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2010
Chilove I love u joo, talk more
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by nigerhead(m): 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2010
forgetting about whether TB Joshua is a real man of God or not, so after the proposed healing the guy go take over presidency again? instead of immediately retiring and going to spend the rest of his days in peace and quiet,  

Meanwhile na risky bizness to make Goodluck Jonathan ya deputy o! I'm on the look out now, no member of his immediate family must be my deputy for anything, I go rather put them for front ,  grin grin grin
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by hubreality(m): 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2010
This is the same old false trend of mockers and mischevious unbelievers who will fabricate false impressions on anyone's personality. If Turai and family friends are planing to meet with T.B Joshua; thats their own business. To come here with evil motives of personal attacks on T.B Joshua or any on mere false speculations and silly gossips are just ugly fruits of mischieveous workers who could be more dangerous than the accused ministers of the gospel in reality. Anyone is free to say and write anything, come to think of it, false accusers are widely rated same as m.u.r.d.e.r.e.r.s.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by JUO(m): 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2010
This is the same old false trend of mockers and mischevious unbelievers who will fabricate false impressions on anyone's personality. If Turai and family friends are planing to meet with T.B Joshua; thats their own business. To come here with evil motives of personal attacks on T.B Joshua or any on mere false speculations and silly gossips are just ugly fruits of mischieveous workers who could be more dangerous than the accused ministers of the gospel in reality.

u spoke my mind
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by 2tait: 5:08pm On Mar 01, 2010
Apart from TB Joshua, I was also told that Rev Dr King of CPA (presently in Kaduna prison) can heal Yar'Adua
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2010
2tait:

Apart from TB Joshua, I was also told that Rev Dr King of CPA (presently in Kaduna prison) can heal Yar'Adua
hubreality:

This is the same old false trend of mockers and mischevious unbelievers who will fabricate false impressions on anyone's personality. If Turai and family friends are planing to meet with T.B Joshua; thats their own business. To come here with evil motives of personal attacks on T.B Joshua or any on mere false speculations and silly gossips are just ugly fruits of mischieveous workers who could be more dangerous than the accused ministers of the gospel in reality. Anyone is free to say and write anything, come to think of it, false accusers are widely rated same as m.u.r.d.e.r.e.r.s.

i never knew tuberculosis joshua and revrend king belong to the same class of false prophecy and miracles
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by ShadyDeal(m): 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2010
I really envy the particular pastor (miracle merchant) that will win this federal government contract to reconstruct the health of Mr president Yaradua. I wish I had established my own church business too. I could have been pre-qualified for this contract too.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by lycannet: 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2010
@crackles,if TB Joshua hapens 2 b ur father. Would u call him a fraud. Mind wat u say abt men of God,if he is true,it does nt cost God a single penny to ask for your life!
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by maedan(f): 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2010
Shady Deal:

I really envy the particular pastor (miracle merchant) that will win this federal government contract to reconstruct the health of Mr president Yaradua. I wish I had established my own church business too. I could have been pre-qualified for this contract too.

LOL. Pre-qualify ko, post-disqualify ni grin.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2010
lycan_net:

@crackles,if TB Joshua hapens 2 b your father. Would u call him a fraud. Mind wat u say abt men of God,if he is true,it does nt cost God a single penny to ask for your life!
he was never a man of God but a fake pastor.we know them all,
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by bobmatek: 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2010
The president dem no get liver!

Ag President dem no get heart!

NASS dem em no get Head!

FEC dem no get Brain!

Nigerian dem no get, !! We all need  transplant
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by KnowAll(m): 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2010
What we have to understand is that the same God that promoted Goodluck will not heal Yaradua,  if Yaradua has ran his course. In fact Yaradua was in and out of hospital when he was the Governor of Katsina State. The fact that he spent close to 3 years as President frolicking with fraudster's like Ibori and other crooks might not be the best way to live one's life especially if u are the throes of death. Just like saul in the bible when the anonting of the lord left him for disobeying the lord. The lord anoited David, Saul tried to kill David but to no avail.

It is funny the annointing have left Yaradua and turai and her gang tried everything to fustrate Jonathan but to no avail, I think Yaradua's time is up, he had 3 years to turn Nigeria round but chose to do otherwise. Jonathan Goodluck has being anonited we cannot have too kings at the same time.

The story of Saul

Why did God lose favor with King Saul?

God commanded King Saul to do something (1 Samuel 15: 2-3). But King Saul did not do it completely (1 Samuel 15:9). Because of this ", God lose favor with King Saul" (1 Samuel 15:11).

says the lord to Saul
>Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and backside.

But Saul and the people spared Agag, and the best of the sheep, and of the oxen, and of the fatlings, and the lambs, and all that was good, and would not utterly destroy them: but every thing that was vile and refuse, that they destroyed utterly.

The verse above clearly demonstrates that Saul lost favor with God, not the other way around. Saul made a deliberate choice (not just on this occasion either) to disobey and it was precisely for this disobedience that God held him accountable - it was after all God who gave him the command in the first place ( as mentioned above).

If we inquire further as to why Saul disobeyed God, it would seem that Saul had a problem with rebellion - he thought he could do it his way rather than God's.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Lands In Chad / Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable / FG Charges Joseph Olorunjuwon Agbenla With Abuse Of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.