Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,379 members, 7,920,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:20 AM

'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged (11430 Views)

As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged / Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by kingron: 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2010
chilove:

T.b joshua is nothing but a fraud! he is just an 'arunsi neje uka'. Turai should invite pastor lazarus muoka to Aso rock 4 true healing. T.b will only give the katsina man tuberculousis.
have u met the man b4, or he don dupe u or ur family, because u re a member of chosen, does not mean u should call some one a fraud, if he don dupe u b4 tell us make we knw, watch evry word that comes out of ur mouth, angry
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Chefo(m): 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2010
Is TB joshua God that heals, my bible tells me that by his strips we were healed. so people should stop parading TB joshua as God.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by omuaran: 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2010
T B Joshua obviously is a follower Christ, do you think a follower of Mohammed will
believe enough in the infidel Joshua for the healing to take place?

'Cos, now, that will be Joshua's excuse when nothing happens.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by nasoj: 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2010
if TB joshua is a fraud or any other names called,he has heal and touch many people life.
what happens to does that went to many babalawo place without no solution or don´t think yaradua must have been taking to the best spiritual / herbalist place or consult spiritual/herbalist without no solution too.
they should call joshua and see,is the last last result weither fake or real is the result that matter for any body that has problem.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by santakris(m): 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2010
House who have seen this man since he comes back. How does he look like. I doubt if Turai actually brought him home. She shoud be charge for treason abi what.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Princek12(m): 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2010
Even if TB Joshua can heal Yaradua, he bet not heal him. I think it's time Yaradua moves on so that Jonathan can lead Nigeria to a real democracy, next year.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by eros(m): 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2010
Hmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by mecusbosco(m): 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2010
No one has the power to heal except God. Rather God can heal through someone whether a prophet or not. So, if our president can get healed through T.B Joshua, who cares if he fraudulent or not. The truth still remains like many people have said 'Thou shall not Judge' Good luck guys
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Smi1(m): 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2010
Nigerian's !!! ignorance won't allow us to move further. bunch of dead brains !
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Vincent41(m): 1:28am On Mar 02, 2010
Pls you guys should stop criticising T.B joshua.Iam not saying any thing in his favour but iam trying to let all know that a man ripes what he sowes.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by safariman(m): 2:35am On Mar 02, 2010
It is so amazing with all these claims by the modern day religeous leaders, be it Christians or Moslems. What would Christ or Mohammed do? and/or what would their disciples have done in those days with the political leaders in their time?, Try to heal them?
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Emmaseremo(m): 2:59am On Mar 02, 2010
It`s only God who heals, lets Just pray for his healing on our presdo. HE is God that maket imposibility possible.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Keran: 3:11am On Mar 02, 2010
You know what is the problem since the President illness those guys as been dividing the country. Instead of the citizens coming together in unity and prayers all you guys does since the President fall ills is to accuse and accuse. So you give the power to the enemy instead of taking it away from him. What is on the President is not natural illness and the division amongst you people strengthen it. Having a man like Jonathan Goodluck in your cabinet who gotten no position by good will what do you expect. Stop the division and open your eyes. The bible says we wrestle not against flesh and blood.

At the time when you got a President who is willing to have a change in Nigeria something like this happen. As you guys love to say Shine Your Eyes.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by abayorme: 7:47am On Mar 02, 2010
MrCrackles and the rest of you who think you are holier, read matthew 7;1 if you're christians. You do not open your mouth and talk anyhow about anyone, man of God or not. Its unbiblical. Wh not wait until judgement day to see if you are found worthier than Joshua and the celes. MAy God forgive you all. AMEN
btw, I am not here for exchanges. Whatever comment you want to make to my post, you can make it, I dont have time to reply you!
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by ShadyDeal(m): 8:25am On Mar 02, 2010
The following are the miracle merchants and contractors who have been pre-qualified for the federal contract to "spiritually" reconstruct the health of president Yaradua

1. Enoch Adeboye as Julius Berger (highly respected, deeply corrupt, able to dine with any devil in govt)

2. T.B Joshua as Borini Prono (company is allegedly owned by the devil himself)

3. Chris Oyakhilome as Stabilini Visinoni (flamboyant, lacks conscience, and doesnt bother about source of income)

4. David Oyedepo as Chagoury and Chagoury (shrewd money machine, able to identify cheap profit/income)

Other companies (merchants) will be added soon.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by DBR: 9:02am On Mar 02, 2010
Shady Deal:

The following are the miracle merchants and contractors who have been pre-qualified for the federal contract to "spiritually" reconstruct the health of president Yaradua

1. Enoch Adeboye as Julius Berger (highly respected, deeply corrupt, able to dine with any devil in govt)

2. T.B Joshua as Borini Prono (company is allegedly owned by the devil himself)

3. Chris Oyakhilome as Stabilini Visinoni (flamboyant, lacks conscience, and doesnt bother about source of income)

4. David Oyedepo as Chagoury and Chagoury (shrewd money machine, able to identify cheap profit/income)

Other companies (merchants) will be added soon.
Haaaaaaaaaaa shocked
smbody help me pick ma jaw, it just dropped!
Heee~~~ me i DIDNT dey oo grin
oNe
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by riversman: 9:07am On Mar 02, 2010
lol @ Me I didnt dey, me sef didnt dey, cos wen dat Holy water start to dey rain for una head, hmmm, these nigerian religious fanatics no dey joke with their daddy G.O's, grin grin grin
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by otondo55: 9:25am On Mar 02, 2010
TRY GOD !!!

These Cabals.

Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by rozu4luv(m): 10:00am On Mar 02, 2010
U people will just talk about it do u think he will go
well for it is a good idea if he can he should so dat we should stop finishing the countries money
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by kemisuga(f): 10:45am On Mar 02, 2010
Is T B Joshua now God shocked shocked shocked

I pray Nairaland will not explode one day, with all these big mouths that like to talk rubbish about men of God. angry
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by 77ken: 11:27am On Mar 02, 2010
This is one big opportunity for TB Joshua to make Nigerians believe he is genuine let him go touch the ambulance for yar adua to come out strong and healthy. grin
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by DBR: 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2010
77ken:

This is one big opportunity for TB Joshua to make Nigerians believe he is genuine let him go touch the ambulance for yar adua to come out strong and healthy. grin
If TBJ does it ??
Hmmm~~performin a miracle or magic~~how does that authenticate his genuineness.?
Not that im sayin TBJ is or not genuine~~
just sayin ability to conjour sth is not the yard stick.
spiritist,witch,sorcerer,magician,necromancer,witch doctor,shaman,thaumaturge all can at one point
or the other in their trade achieve a level of success. So how bout that for being genuine!
oNe
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by hubreality(m): 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2010
"Fake source.

American Chronicles is an article directory where anybody can register and post."

You're right Akin Alabi. It's sad some people like to fabricate falsehood just to assassinate someone's personality but not knowing that they're digging their own graves gradually. That tells better of whom they're.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by JaeCee: 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2010
im not trying to knock anyones believes or religious views but no offence i think it is highly stupid to think a fellow man like you and i could have the power of life and death in his hands, Death is an inevitable circumstance every man shall face even POPE Jon Paul died in 2005 so what we should do now is as human beings lets pray for the recovery of yar'adua in this unfortunate circumstance he find himself in no matter what my views are of him as a person it would be really f'ed up to wish death on somebody who is not only a politician but also a family man and who has relatives like both you and i that being said if he dies then it was meant to be it was his time, if a pope that surrounds himself with all sorts of deeply religious people that have dedicated their life to spreading the word of their belief die then i think it is highly irrational to think the power of life and death could lie in the hands of any man, like i said money or no money religion or no religion faith or no faith as a man is expected to have been born is the same way he is expected to die
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Nigerd(m): 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2010
@ all. The bible said "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm", irrespective of what u c of TB and other prophet, i will want you to examine urself and pass judgement on ur day 2 day activities,
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by DBR: 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2010
JaèCee:

im not trying to knock anyones believes or religious views but no offence i think it is highly silly to think a fellow man like you and i could have the power of life and death in his hands,  Death is an inevitable circumstance every man shall face even  POPE Jon Paul died in 2005 so what we should do now is as human beings lets pray for the recovery of yar'adua in this unfortunate circumstance he find himself in no matter what my views are of him as a person it would be really f'ed up to wish death on somebody who is not only a politician but also a family man and who has relatives like both you and i that being said if he dies then it was meant to be it was his time,  if a pope that surrounds himself with all sorts of deeply religious people that have dedicated their life to spreading the word of their belief die then i think it is highly irrational to think the power of life and death could lie in the hands of any man,  like i said money or no money religion or no religion faith or no faith as a man is expected to have been born is the same way he is expected to die
It's not bout havin the power of life and death.
And u contradict urself also. Cos if u believe we can pray for his recovery
arent u also sayin WE have the power of life n death??
And yea death is inevitable and irrespective of the cause death is death.
So in d line of your arguement,a parent shudnt take a malaria stricken child who wld have died
to a doc. cos if the doc. saves the life it means he has the power of life n death

Even hospitals have this written and they believe it-We treat, God heals.
and sure God wont come down to heal by himself, he uses his chosen ones to do it.
Havin the power of life and death really means DETERMININ/DECIDING who lives and who dies
and no man,i reapeat, no man has or claims to posses that.
oNe
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by madoba: 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2010
For all of you claiming TB Joshua is a man of God, he shouldn't be judged etc, etc, etc You all make me mad .javascript:void(0);

His ministry is a very fraudulent one, people who were formerly members of his church and have left, have come out to give testimonies in the media and in some churches of his atrocities such as having sex with female members, performing fake miracles that work for a while and then fail altogether.

PEOPLE PLEASE wake up and stop being gullible about so called "men of god" those of you claiming his good and all what prove do you have to show the rest of us who know better that he is a true man of God. Can you all confidently say that he has the fruit of the spirit?
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Ess: 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2010

You are his fan ?
I am his Air Condition.

Fan no dey reign again.

Anu Ofia!!

U no go KILL me joo,  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, still laffing!!!
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Etomazone(m): 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2010
Hey House, i have read your posts with utter dismay at the despicable words people use here against men of GOD, Remember what Gamaliel said in the Book of acts saying" leave these men(apostles) alone, if their works are not of GOD they will fall someday but if they are from GOD then you will only be fighting against GOD. Be careful what you say, for all men shall be held accountble for every careless word said.

Examine all things in the light of God's word.If you seek to know the truth bout HIS servant ask his master(JESUS).

Remember,in the days of Christ, people with problems, sicknesses and infirmities sought earnestly for Jesus, the healer and problem solver.In the apostolic days, the people brought their sick ones to the apostles and elders of the church for healing. The same applies to our generation.If Turai really needs divine healing for her husband, she will seek GOD's face not doctors and to get to GOD you have to go through his prophets servlants in our midst today.

For those who don't believe miracles are real, then you question how u sleep and wake up, how u breathe,how u eat or urinate cos many use pipes in the hospital etc

My word of advice for anyone who cares to hear is never point accusing fingers to men of God, cos the GOD uses them is mystery and that is why people condemn what they do not understand cos if they understood it they will destroy.

Regards
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by rickie4us(m): 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2010
you people should leave T B Joshua alone , God is the ultimate judge , He knows those who are His
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by whiteroses(f): 9:30pm On Mar 02, 2010
i think jonathan goodluck started all this probs, whish kain badluck name is that, if i have a colleague called goodluck i for run oh lool but seriously joshua seems to work miracle like magic its more or less guaranteed he'll be healed so they might as well try, no harm in trying. if hes a yoruba man they would have consulted the oracle, carry ebo and what not. anyway hope he get well soon

@ otondo loooooool at pic, they have shamed their enemies musa don return, *but black and blue and almost dead* looooooooooool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Rastamann: 1:14am On Mar 03, 2010
Lets wait and see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Considers Special Residency Law For Victor Sopuruchi Chukwueke / Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will / Governor Chime Was Treated For Cancer Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.