Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,412 members, 7,920,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:28 AM

'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged (11433 Views)

As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged / Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by vicky19823: 2:41am On Mar 03, 2010
if she likes she can invite the man f God TB joshua and if she like again she should let the man die, as per those who said that the man is not a real man of god , if he has done any good to your family or any miracle to any member of your family before i am sure you would not be among of those that will conderm him today.
I am a muslim but if i need the man i will consult him for all i care.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by ekonibaje(m): 9:20am On Mar 03, 2010
Good mrg,i felt dat many people are ignorant of God way.Sometimes he used wat many people nvr imagine.Tb joshua is man dat God as made,his nt a healer,God is a healer,his just a man of GOD.Just imagine d homes he as touch in term of assistance.av u ever seen satan render a logic assistance .God as a divine way of touchg someone minds,pls always leave the judgement 4 God to judge.T b joshua is man of GOD nt a messiah,nor jesus,and he never say dat,if GOD say,our president will be heal thru him let it be.Pls dont judge .
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by ekonibaje(m): 9:32am On Mar 03, 2010
Good mrg,i felt dat many people are ignorant of God way.Sometimes he used wat many people nvr imagine.Tb joshua is man dat God as made,his nt a healer,God is a healer,his just a man of GOD.Just imagine d homes he as touch in term of assistance.av u ever seen satan render a logic assistance .God as a divine way of touchg someone minds,pls always leave the judgement 4 God to judge.T b joshua is man of GOD nt a messiah,nor jesus,and he never say dat,if GOD say,our president will be heal thru him let it be.Pls dont judge thks nasoj,Etomazone, rickie4us ,Keran,S@mi,Vincent 4,thks 4 all ur wonderful contribution.OK
Tell me why federal govt ,gave him an award,he discover sanni emmanuel a footballer.his an achiever,he as made a great mark in nigeria history, Tb joshua is ur time on earth,pls i wish to encourage u to touch more lives, HAITI PEOPLE are our brother ,thks 4 ur boldness in render help.thks
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by larimo(m): 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2010
What I hate so much about this thread is the title on the homepage.

'TB Joshua can Heal Yar'adua'

Am not focusing on whether TB is fake or not but rather on people now seeing TB as a healer rather than seeing God as THE HEALER. It applies to any other servant of God in whatever ministry he/she is serving.

Lets be careful not to worship the gift God gives+those given the gift. Let us honour and worship the GIVER of all gifts.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Chefo(m): 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2010
Thank you larimo
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by pmartins: 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2010
People will always open their mouth when it come to T.B JOSHUA story, they should let him be. Because no matter how they talk about him he will still continue growing far beyond from their thinking and expectation because when God has be for you no body can stop you, no matter the trails and temptations.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by TheSaintz: 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2010
In all this mess we are still mature enough to keep ourselves together unlike some other african countries
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by okgerald(m): 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2010
Yaradua might be dead! as we type.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by helperzz(m): 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2010
performing a magic(miracle) using devils authority is not a prove that God has approved of a person T.B Joshua and the rest miracle workers like him have loads of private and personal problems to solve themselves,Stop adding to their life problems, Haven't you ever read that early christians do beg and pay the jews for miracles where was the name Jesus at that time.I REJECT IGNORANCE!!!
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by helperzz(m): 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2010
Yaradua knew it is better for him to die than being healed by magic miracles. I doubt the genuity of this story. I REJECT IGNORANCE FOR LIFE
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Daboncrush(m): 3:25am On Mar 04, 2010
Its not just what u say that matters but what u also think. Lets not take it that a particular man of God can heal every when God is the ultimate.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by jumobi1(m): 4:02am On Mar 04, 2010
Let TB Joshua heal Nigeria
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by prommy(f): 9:33am On Mar 04, 2010
if TB JOSHUA can heal our president abeg take him to T.B Joshua,i dont care if the power is from satan or not all i care about is for him to be healed.After all who cares.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by passionup: 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2010
@Cold, you can choose to believe whatever you want but I would not join you to slander annointed man of God. Whether he is fake or not God will judge him but I am not underminig the power of God using him to liberate the poor, sick and needy. Just find time to watch Emmanuel TV see what he is doing in Haiti and for Nigerians. So don't talk ignorantly.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by comoros: 10:10pm On Mar 04, 2010
It beats me as to how some ignoramuses talk on Nairaland. How can people who have nothing to offer our ailing president talk of certain pastors as fake or demonic? These people just leave the real issues and address no-issues, just like the proverbial fool who left his leprosy and attended to his prickly heat. If T.B Joshua is a 'fraud' but can heal Mr. President, don't you think he's far more relevant to this country than 'empty vessels' like you morons who have nothing but saliva to offer? You've castigated this T.B. Joshua for years, yet his ministry is growing from strength to strength. Doesn't that tell you it's foundation is in God? FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by bettes(f): 11:58pm On Mar 04, 2010
T.B Joshua supporters should remember he's not GOD,in fact he seems to bring more glory to himself than God,always making sure he's televised when he's giving,tried to prove his humility by carrying three sacks of rice on his head himself when they were giving rice out to the poor for chrismas,Adedibu fed 100s of people everyday for almost 20yrs does that make him less corrupt or a saint.
The bible says in the last days there will be false prophets'.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by olacoool: 12:18am On Mar 05, 2010
Shut up if u no sabi talk.adedibu is a politician and make his money tru govt purse.prophet T B makes his money tru donation, tithe, offering and so on i.e there is cleared diff., btw the two and point of correction, he is neither a fake pastor nor corrupt one. Is ur pastor a saint man and how many people has he help in ur family or in nigeria.bros other pastor has money, but they cant help instead they use all de money to invest home and abroad. They 've forgeting that one day they wil also die. So stop insulting most generous and saint man of God.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by comoros: 12:44am On Mar 05, 2010
bettes:

T.B Joshua supporters should remember he's not GOD,in fact he seems to bring more glory to himself than God,always making sure he's televised when he's giving,tried to prove his humility by carrying three sacks of rice on his head himself when they were giving rice out to the poor for chrismas,Adedibu fed 100s of people everyday for almost 20yrs does that make him less corrupt or a saint.
The bible says in the last days there will be false prophets'.
You're probably a pagan, or how can you explain the shallowness of your claim? Listen, if God raises you, He glorifies you, knowing that if people hail you, they actually hail He who raised you, without whom you'd be nothing. T.B. Joshua has never done anything to bring glory to himself in any way. His action on camera is justifiable because person wey no do anything sef dey claim say he do. What he doesn't capture on camera is even more than the few you see on camera, so don't get yourself worked up! Adedibu only fed Ibadan touts that were loyal to him and that could kill anyone who stood in his way, so nothing compares him with T.B Joshua.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:55am On Mar 05, 2010
TBJ has nothing to prove to anyone, if he heals Chiluba and overlooks yaradua it is just the same as taking Ghana BS to the u21 finals and overlooking Nigeria SE or having Ghana's presido win the elections and letting jonathan fall to the starved vultures in our polity. The guy get identity crisis so leave him be.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by chrisical(m): 12:37am On Mar 06, 2010
prommy:

if TB JOSHUA can heal our president abeg take him to T.B Joshua,i dont care if the power is from satan or not all i care about is for him to be healed.After all who cares.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by bettes(f): 12:39am On Mar 06, 2010
comoros:

You're probably a pagan, or how can you explain the shallowness of your claim? Listen, if God raises you, He glorifies you, knowing that if people hail you, they actually hail He who raised you, without whom you'd be nothing. T.B. Joshua has never done anything to bring glory to himself in any way. His action on camera is justifiable because person wey no do anything sef dey claim say he do. What he doesn't capture on camera is even more than the few you see on camera, so don't get yourself worked up! Adedibu only fed Ibadan touts that were loyal to him and that could kill anyone who stood in his way, so nothing compares him with T.B Joshua.
Contrary to your believe i'm a christian,if you were christians in the true sense of the word you wont glorify and defend one man as though he was God,i have followed and seen the growth of synagogue over the years and the man seems to be a new kind of Jesus Oyingbo without the many wives.This was a man in his early ministry kept his beard (reverend King style) and was always wore a white sutana (cele style),overnight he transformed to a pentecostal style pastor,his sermons always sound crammed(he had a bad tutor at that).
Televising people on television giving testimonies on how you paid their house rent or schools is definately not an act of humility its image branding,the bible clearly states if your right hand gives something it should not let your left had know.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by bettes(f): 1:12am On Mar 06, 2010
olacoool:

Shut up if u no sabi talk.adedibu is a politician and make his money tru govt purse.prophet T B makes his money tru donation, tithe, offering and so on i.e there is cleared diff., btw the two and point of correction, he is neither a fake pastor nor corrupt one. Is your pastor a saint man and how many people has he help in your family or in nigeria.bros other pastor has money, but they cant help instead they use all de money to invest home and abroad. They 've forgeting that one day they wil also die. So stop insulting most generous and saint man of God.
I would normally not sink so low as to reply a post from someone barely sounds literate,but in this case i'll make an exception. I compared him to Adedibu because some of his supporters have claimed he's genuine because he's generous,who's isn't?i dont know if my pastor is a saint man only God knows,my eyes are on God not any pastor.
I can understanding your huffing and puffing,it sounds like Joshua is feeding your family,just an advice i think you should direct that money into education school cert is bad, education is very important.
Just in case you dont understand what i posted you can get any primary school holder to interpret.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by igboboy1(m): 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2010
@ topic:

Na Beans? He fit o!!

Yar adua cant be healed and not by any TB Joshua
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by comoros: 1:22am On Mar 07, 2010
bettes:

Contrary to your believe i'm a christian,if you were christians in the true sense of the word you wont glorify and defend one man as though he was God,i have followed and seen the growth of synagogue over the years and the man seems to be a new kind of Jesus Oyingbo without the many wives.This was a man in his early ministry kept his beard (reverend King style) and was always wore a white sutana (cele style),overnight he transformed to a pentecostal style pastor,his sermons always sound crammed(he had a bad tutor at that).
Televising people on television giving testimonies on how you paid their house rent or schools is definately not an act of humility its image branding,the bible clearly states if your right hand gives something it should not let your left had know.
If you claim to have followed T.B. Joshua's ministry from the start, then that'd be because you had nothing else to do with your time, and time my dear, is a precious thing to waste! At least you admit to the growth of the church! Whatever a pastor does or the style of dressing he chooses to adopt is his business as long as it enhances the faith of others, encourages cheerful giving and doesn't contradict the doctrine of Christ. As humans, we are compelled by instinct to react to these details e.g. dressing, haircut style, beard trimming e.t.c. but it does not define our personalities as ambassadors of Christ. I'm sure if a prophet like Elijah were alive in our modern day and eats locust and honey, you'd be quick to say he is fake because he doesn't eat fried rice, salad and chicken. I'M EMBARASSED BY THE SHALLOWNESS OF YOUR IMAGINATIONS !!! cry cry cry
Maybe you weren't privileged to watch it, but I once saw a ministerial nominee being screened by the House of Senate and though he claimed to have a Masters Degree, he simply couldn't recite the National Anthem as requested by a Senator, something a 5-year old will do well. That goes to show that your academic qualification does not interest God and is not a criteria to receive the anointing.
And for the records, when Jesus said not to let your left hand know what your right hand gives, it was to reprimand proud givers, not cheerful givers. Jesus could have as well turned water to wine or healed the sick without letting anyone know about it, but why do you think it's on record? SO THAT YOU CAN READ IT AND DEVELOP YOUR FAITH ! Gracias.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by nyabingi(m): 2:52am On Mar 07, 2010
Pls sum one link me to Turai, I understand that she needs a man since yar adua has stoped performing since 2003.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Arysexy(m): 10:17pm On Mar 08, 2010
T.B Joshua ko, jesu Oyingbo ni . . . . . .Arrant Nonsense!

grin Na wah! u na no go kill person for here, which one is jesu oyingbo again? Naija guys funny oh!
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by funxion: 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2010
Poor woman it is only natural she acted in that manner of secrecy.according to st' akuyili the only nig minister 'it is not a crime to be sick' but to more realistic mrs nig is more important than anybody.he can be heal if he has an open mind about religion and not faith in any person(pst) jesus can make the different shalom
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by nyabingi(m): 11:10am On Mar 09, 2010
the issue is not whether it is possible for Yar'adua to be healed, of course he can be healed if only he believes but his religious pride and dogma which is rooted in Islamic fundamentalism would not allow him and even if he tries it, his life may be in danger cos his fellow Muslim may finally kill him for accepting to be healed by a Christian.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by ttruth(m): 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2010
@post :

Where are the Islamist and the Jihadist grin grin grin Why can't they find cure to Yar'Adua's sickness ? All they are good at is killing innocent people, butchering people and slitting people's throat grin grin grin grin grin grin

If they believe TB Joshua can heal Yar'Adua, Why take him to Saudi Arabia ( The headquarter of satanic darkness) ? If he knows that what you are looking for in Sokoto is in your Shokoto Trouser why waste tax payers money ?

Islam is a big joke to me Walayi Talai grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by ttruth(m): 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2010
igbo boy:

@ topic:

Na Beans? He fit o!!

Yar adua cant be healed and not by any TB Joshua

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Them fit cook am na, abi wetin you talk

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by mbkaka: 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2010
jumobi1:

Let TB Joshua heal Nigeria
On which groud "as a healer or a frouder.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by mbkaka: 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2010
larimo:

What I hate so much about this thread is the title on the homepage.

'TB Joshua can Heal Yar'adua'

Am not focusing on whether TB is fake or not but rather on people now seeing TB as a healer rather than seeing God as THE HEALER. It applies to any other servant of God in whatever ministry he/she is serving.

Lets be careful not to worship the gift God gives+those given the gift. Let us honour and worship the GIVER of all gifts.

Thank you lamiro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter / NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves / Kachikwu Apologizes For ‘magician’ Remark, Promises To End Fuel Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.