Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,702 members, 7,905,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 02:45 PM

Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! (18808 Views)

No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? / Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by MrsChima1(f): 12:43am On Oct 19, 2011
It's easy to list attributes but are you guys following those attributes?

Talk is cheap.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2011
Intelligence
power/influence
wealth/affluence
confidence
height
goodlooks
fashion
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by ronkebp(f): 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2012
Sagamite: Women, arrange the order of importance of the following attributes to you when being attracted to a guy:

- Good Looks (Basically how fine the guy is in regards to face and physique (six packs etc))
- Power/Influence (This is how connected the guy is and how much respect he commands amongst his peers [due to his talent/values/demeanor]. Is he the one everyone wants to be like or look up to? Don't confuse with wealth, e.g. Alistair Campbell/Obama/Mandela/Ribadu are powerful, not tycoons. See further explanation here)
- Height  (How tall is the guy)
- Intelligence (His wit and educational prowess. How he deals with issues. Stimulating conversationalist, mentor and coach in relationships)
- Fashion/Dress sense (How well dressed he always is and his understanding of what is hot or in trend)
- Wealth/Affluence (How rich and successful he is in his career or business)
- Confidence/Swagga (The way he carries himself and approaches you, the air around him of himself but still very respectful)

NB: Assuming all the guys being assessed have (at a minimum) a great personality (they will treat you with respect), are not ugly (even if not fine), are at least 5ft 6inches (1.67m) tall or 1 inch taller than you (whichever is the higher height), degree educated, polished and well-spoken English, clean & neat in their dressing, and make at least £30K/$60K/N5m a year (not broke).

So in what order will you prioritise the individual importance of the 7 attributes above in what would make you attracted to a man?

So list like this, for example:

1) Power/influence
2) Height
3) Fashion/Dress sense
4) Wealth/affluence
5) Confidence/Swagga
6) Intelligence
7) Good Looks

Mine would be ...
1. Height
2. Good looks
3.fashion
4. Intelligence
5. confidence
6. wealth/affluence
7. power/influence.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Tgirl4real(f): 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2012
Sagamite: Women, arrange the order of importance of the following attributes to you when being attracted to a guy:

- Good Looks (Basically how fine the guy is in regards to face and physique (six packs etc))
- Power/Influence (This is how connected the guy is and how much respect he commands amongst his peers [due to his talent/values/demeanor]. Is he the one everyone wants to be like or look up to? Don't confuse with wealth, e.g. Alistair Campbell/Obama/Mandela/Ribadu are powerful, not tycoons. See further explanation here)
- Height  (How tall is the guy)
- Intelligence (His wit and educational prowess. How he deals with issues. Stimulating conversationalist, mentor and coach in relationships)
- Fashion/Dress sense (How well dressed he always is and his understanding of what is hot or in trend)
- Wealth/Affluence (How rich and successful he is in his career or business)
- Confidence/Swagga (The way he carries himself and approaches you, the air around him of himself but still very respectful)

NB: Assuming all the guys being assessed have (at a minimum) a great personality (they will treat you with respect), are not ugly (even if not fine), are at least 5ft 6inches (1.67m) tall or 1 inch taller than you (whichever is the higher height), degree educated, polished and well-spoken English, clean & neat in their dressing, and make at least £30K/$60K/N5m a year (not broke).

So in what order will you prioritise the individual importance of the 7 attributes above in what would make you attracted to a man?

So list like this, for example:

1) Power/influence
2) Height
3) Fashion/Dress sense
4) Wealth/affluence
5) Confidence/Swagga
6) Intelligence
7) Good Looks

1. Intelligence
2. Confidence/Swagga
3. Fashion/Dress Sense
4. Power/Influence
5. Good looks

The others are secondary.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by MrsChima(f): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2012
Intelligence first
Money last
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by KateSpade(f): 4:26am On Dec 02, 2012
1) Intelligence
2) Confidence
3) Good looks
4)Power/Influence
5) Height
6) Fashion/Dress Sense
7) Wealth/affluence
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 11:07am On Dec 02, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Intelligence first
Money last

And the middle does not matter?
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 29, 2012
ibkaye: Height
Intelligence
Good Looks
Fashion Sense
Confidence
Wealth/Affluence
Power/Influence

Edit
Actually, I think I'll slot 'Intelligence' ahead of 'Height', close calls though, trés trés.
Good gahhd, what was i thinking
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 29, 2012
ibkaye:
Good gahhd, what was i thinking

Same here whenever I go through some of my old posts.
We were practically babies grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 29, 2012
Wait o.......this was last yr shocked
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Same here whenever I go through some of my old posts.
We were practically babies grin
cringing omgarshh

Ileke-IdI:
Wait o.......this was last yr shocked
a lot can happen in a year grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 29, 2012
ibkaye:
cringing omgarshh

a lot can happen in a year grin
Hehehe grin please tell me more? What was his name? tongue
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Hehehe grin please tell me more? What was his name? tongue
o wa serious tongue
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 29, 2012
Lol tongue
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 29, 2012
I will forever remain a 'heightist' however, 8ft and over only if you please

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Hausa Babes Are Hottest Nigerian Babes? [SEE PHOTOS] / 12-year-old Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud / Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.