Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,804 members, 7,882,807 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:28 PM

Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! (18757 Views)

No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? / Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by dayokanu(m): 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2010
Abi o.

I have been disturbing Ibkaye and bluespice to line up and hook homeboys up with all those their church sweeties, dem no they answer. Dem no want make boys sh'omo (catch babes)!

I beg o.  Any gal I hook up with must be legit.

I need ID to prove she is of legal age.

Sagamite as you be baller, you suppose dey throw crosses come my side
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2010
dayokanu:

I beg your pardon, what on earth is that supposed to mean? cheesy
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by dayokanu(m): 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2010
Its a crime in this part of the world to hook up with any girl under 18 or even say hello sef.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by H2O2: 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2010
lol you didn't penetrate, you only injected.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by netotse(m): 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2010
mama-gee:

Good Looks
God-Fearing
Decisive
Intelligent/smart
Muscular
Prayerful
Caring
High Self-Esteem
above all mannerful.
only you prayerful and Godfearing, leave some for the others now. . .
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2010
dayokanu:

Its a crime in this part of the world to hook up with any girl under 18 or even say hello sef.

yes, same here, I was actually curious as to where the 'under 18' came from? cheesy
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by chinesedoll(f): 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2010
chamotex:

Any problem? [size=2pt]whats wrong wiv having a quickie at lunch time, sch can be stressful u know[/size]

Is this what you were asked to go and do in school
see your wooden a$$ed butt tongue tongue tongue tongue olodo
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 11:25pm On Mar 06, 2010
dayokanu:

Me ke!

I be Zidane o. I don play my part well and retired now from girls.

I went out with a bang like Zidane did with his special move headbutt. grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by dayokanu(m): 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2010
No dey give me that line jare.

Skill still full your body like Ronaldinho
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 12:15am On Mar 07, 2010
dayokanu:

No dey give me that line jare.

Skill still full your body like Ronaldinho

You never know, I might do a Micheal Jordan and come out of retirement for a few more slam dungs, and increase sales of my merchandise.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by bluespice(f): 3:55am On Mar 07, 2010
Sagamite:

I have been disturbing Ibkaye and bluespice to line up and hook homeboys up with all those their church sweeties, dem no they answer. Dem no want make boys sh'omo (catch babes)!
ta sega which day u do dat?
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by AqRiUsAge(f): 4:47am On Mar 07, 2010
Okay edited;

1.- Intelligence
2.- Power/Influence
3.- Confidence/Swagga
4.- Wealth/Affluence
5.- Good Looks 
6.-  Height

If Integrity was on that list, it would have been #1.
In my opinion, once he has1 to 3, he is bound to look good, so 5 and 6 doesnt really matter.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 9:32am On Mar 07, 2010
bluespice:

ta sega which day u do dat?

You and ibkaye, stop fibbing. tongue You have been mean and have not hooked me up.  tongue grin

Despite showing you my hummers and how I will take care of the girl.

AqRiUs Age:

Okay edited;

Thanks, sweetie.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2010
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by TOPE20001(f): 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2010
Sagamite:

Why do I come across as that?

Answer carefully, my lawyers have been instructed to be reading this. Libel!  grin

LOL. I only said that because it seems u'd rather be with a dumb airhead bimbo that will always say 'thats hot' to every decision u make grin cheesy than a smart chic that will ask why made the decision and will also state her her views or opinions abt it. tongue
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2010
TOPE2000!:

LOL. I only said that because it seems u'd rather be with a dumb airhead bimbo that will always say 'thats hot' to every decision u make grin cheesy than a smart chic that will ask why made the decision and will also state her her views or opinions abt it. tongue

How did you come to that conclusion? Point out things I have said  undecided
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by TOPE20001(f): 1:55pm On Mar 07, 2010
Sagamite:

A girl with average looks, with BSc from Oxford, Masters from Harvard and Phd from Cambridge, that works as a Director for a UN department, who is capable of solving the Isreal-Palestine debacle.

This tongue

now i am saying u prefer dumb girls, i am saying some of wat u've said makes u come across like that, that all grin cheesy
oya leave me alone tongue

hold up saga,
u really want a housewife? shocked
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2010
TOPE2000!:

This tongue

now i am saying u prefer dumb girls, i am saying some of wat u've said makes u come across like that, that all grin cheesy
oya leave me alone tongue

hold up saga,
u really want a housewife? shocked

Ifor ti (slap)!  tongue

Not minding a housewife is different from wanting a housewife.

Read my posts again, I said I prefer a woman that works but does not work too long hours.

And before you jump into wrongful implications again: A preference is a wish, not an imperative.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by TOPE20001(f): 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2010
Sagamite:

Ifor ti (slap)!  tongue

Not minding a housewife is different from wanting a housewife.

Read my posts again, I said I prefer a woman that works but does not work too long hours.

And before you jump into wrongful implications again: A preference is a wish, not an imperative.

ok sir. . . grin
i was going to pack out of ur hse tonite but u alright now grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2010
TOPE2000!:

ok sir. . . grin
i was going to pack out of your hse tonite but u alright now grin

Ah! Tonite will be alright baby. grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by bluespice(f): 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2010
sista mi tope,
when did you leave boda sauron's house?
how come i wasnt invited to cry n then eat rice at your other wedding?
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by TOPE20001(f): 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2010
bluespice:

sista mi tope,
when did you leave boda sauron's house?
how come i wasnt invited to cry n then eat rice at your other wedding?

LMFAO . . . . MY SIS
I havent left sauron's hse yet. . . . . . . sagamite still need to prove that hes down for me grin cheesy
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by bluespice(f): 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2010
oh okay, i geddit now cheesy
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by soulamanne(m): 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2010
something tells me this isnt the true mind of most babes here cos they keep pushin wealth down the list of which i strongly doubt
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 09, 2010
the purpose of this thread would have been better served with a poll. it sucks that it's only Mods that are allowed to create one
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:18am On Mar 09, 2010
Mine is. . . cool

1) Good Looks
2) Confidence/Swagga
3) Intelligence
4) Wealth/Affluence
5) Height
6) Fashion/Dress Sense
7) Power/Influence
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by afiamanu(f): 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2010
Seeing as how i am a talll galll(5'10) this is my orderr

Height -Power/Influence - Wealth/Affluence-Intelligence-Confidence/Swagga- Good Looks -Fashion/Dress sense

wink
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by ndustan(m): 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2010
hi ladies , nigeria ladies ideally most of the order is cool , but in reality power and money come first. then looks . sincerely confidence and intelligence trills a lady but money n power kills a lady , weakens her, scatters her ideal order. na me talk so .stanley aka ndustan
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by funkybaby(f): 12:34am On May 01, 2010
1) Intelligence
2) Confidence/Swagga
3) Fashion/Dress sense
4) Wealth/affluence
5) Good Looks
6) Power/influence
7) Height
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 12:44am On May 01, 2010
- Height
- Intelligence
- Confidence/Swagga
- Good looks
- Wealth
- Fashion
- Power/Influence
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by doyin13(m): 1:00am On May 01, 2010
muchbabe:

- Height
- Intelligence
- Confidence/Swagga
- Good looks
- Wealth
- Fashion
- Power/Influence

so wetin short persin like me go do
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Pweety4me(f): 1:01am On May 01, 2010
^ undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Can She Still Be Considered A Virgin? / Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.