Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,077 members, 7,970,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:19 AM

Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! (18882 Views)

No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? / Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 28, 2010
lord krato:

well i never advocated for the bling bling thing.it doesn't work for me. undecided undecided undecided A true player knows that it's just a complement not the composite of the game.Perhaps why it is easy to find nigerian guys with sole dependence on money sad sad

As for me, without bragging the confidence or perhaps the sense of self worth is what does the deal  wink wink wink
Exactamondo grin grin I have seen some tragic looking men bag beautiful ladies with no hummer or rolex in sight. wink wink
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 1:20am On Feb 28, 2010
doyin13:

Una go make me cry ooo. . . . . My degree is from Salford na  shocked shocked sad sad

and every contract leaves me with less money post contract.  angry angry angry angry

Ah ha! At least yours is Phd. So e no mean.  tongue grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by doyin13(m): 1:20am On Feb 28, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

O' boy go ask for refund grin grin wink wink

See this Mama Kafayat Jelosimi grad dey laff me  angry angry angry
Sagamite:

Ah ha! At least yours is Phd. So e no mean.  tongue grin

Onigbese ni e. . . .I never pay the loan for fist digiri finish na to add more gbese abi.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 1:22am On Feb 28, 2010
We wey we shy, get fashion sense like tortoise shell, our papa no too tidy cheez, but we tall, fine, and we sabi book, what chance do we stand in this worldly world?
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by SisiKill1: 1:28am On Feb 28, 2010
Power/Influence (this automatically begets confidence, so that takes care of that.
Intelligence
Wealth
Fashion sense
Wealth
Height
Wealth
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by lordkrato(m): 1:28am On Feb 28, 2010
Seriously when i look at the posts of some males on this forum it makes me wanna freakin cry. embarassed embarassed embarassed sad sad

Seriously when they say of the 90/10 rule it's not magic, seriously 90% of guys get just 10% of babes undecided undecided undecided and the vice versa.
The difference between the playa and the hater is just a case of mentality----one a losing one ,the other one the winning one.

whatever a female wants and she labels all these qualites just take an average then forget the rest.it can take care of itself
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 28, 2010
Sagamite:

What this tells me is that Ibkaye would rather go for a 6ft 2 Cambridge graduate with a nice body and a good smile, working in a good job (like Insurance) and dresses cool and suave, over a son of a Minister that graduated from Salford with average looks but runs a company that gets fat contracts through his father's connections and is a very confident guy.
lol
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by chika98: 1:30am On Feb 28, 2010
Intelligence
Fashion Sense( Someone with a great fashion sense has confidence)
Height
Wealth
Power and Influence
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 1:33am On Feb 28, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

Power/Influence (this automatically begets confidence, so that takes care of that.
Intelligence
Wealth
Fashion sense
Wealth
Height
Wealth

lol

ibkaye:

lol

I lie? smiley

chika98:

Intelligence
Fashion Sense( Someone with a great fashion sense has confidence)
Height
Wealth
Power and Influence

No, not necessarily so. It may just be moderate confidence.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by chiogo(f): 1:33am On Feb 28, 2010
Good looks
Intelligence
Confidence/swagga
Height
Fashion/dress sense
Wealth
Power/influence.

Umm, that was hard - Height/fashion sense can go under good looks. . .to me. They're all part of the package. grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 28, 2010
Sagamite:

I lie? smiley
Not at all, just right cheesy
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by chika98: 1:37am On Feb 28, 2010
Sagamite:

lol

I lie? smiley

No, not necessarily so. It may just be moderate confidence.
So when is moderate a bad thing? Overt is cocky and that is never attractive so what are you saying?
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by doyin13(m): 1:38am On Feb 28, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

Intelligence
Wealth
Fashion sense
Wealth
Height
Wealth

hehehehe. . . wealth three times

Na who wan come this life to suffer  grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 1:38am On Feb 28, 2010
chiogo:

Umm, that was hard - Height/fashion sense can go under good looks. . .to me. They're all part of the package.  grin

No, I am keeping good looks to strictly facial features and physique.

Even haircut falls under dress sense in my strictness.  tongue
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 1:39am On Feb 28, 2010
6 figure salary
6 figure salary
6 figure salary
7 figure salary
8 figure salary
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 1:41am On Feb 28, 2010
chika98:

So when is moderate a bad thing? Overt is cocky and that is never attractive so what are you saying?

No, it does not mean a bad thing, it just means it is a lower down the scale attribute if you don't really require it in abundance.

So it just means chika likes a 5ft 11 smart Harvard Law grad with impeccable fashion style and friends in top places in life but he has average confidence.  wink
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 1:42am On Feb 28, 2010
FL Gators:

[code][/code]6 figure salary
6 figure salary
6 figure salary
7 figure salary
8 figure salary

Look, we are definitely going to sign prenup. tongue
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by chiogo(f): 1:45am On Feb 28, 2010
Sagamite:

No, I am keeping good looks to strictly facial features and physique.

Even haircut falls under dress sense in my strictness.  tongue
Yea, that's the general opinion, I guess.

But if a guy is shorter than me, I don't think I'd find him that "good-looking" so yea, height is part of good looks to me. tongue
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by chika98: 1:46am On Feb 28, 2010
Sagamite:

No, it does not mean a bad thing, it just means it is a lower down the scale attribute if you don't really require it in abundance.

So it just means chika likes a 5ft 11 smart Harvard Law grad with impeccable fashion style and friends in top places in life but he has average confidence.  wink

I will take average over being overt anytime. Usually when people pay attention to details and how they look and smell that means their confidence is pretty high. Just saying
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 1:47am On Feb 28, 2010
Might I add, he must be able to play the violin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 1:49am On Feb 28, 2010
chiogo:

But if a guy is shorter than me, I don't think I'd find him that "good-looking" so yea, height is part of good looks to me.  tongue

Read the notes, babes. I have excluded the possibility of him being shorter. (are at least 5ft 6inches tall or 1 inch taller than you (whichever is the higher height))
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by doyin13(m): 1:49am On Feb 28, 2010
ibkaye:

Might I add, he must be able to play the violin

violin too small. . . cello nko
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 1:50am On Feb 28, 2010
Sagamite:

Look, we are definitely going to sign prenup.  tongue
which figure are you? 6, 7, or 8?
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 28, 2010
doyin13:

violin too small. . . cello nko
Not a must, rather I'd say a bonus, then there's the guitar, charming
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 1:52am On Feb 28, 2010
chika98:

I will take average over being overt anytime. Usually when people pay attention to details and how they look and smell that means their confidence is pretty high. Just saying

Not necessarily. It might be nurture, it might be phobia/fetish/natural instincts, it might be self-expression/fashion statement. All are as frequent a reason as confidence.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by chika98: 1:53am On Feb 28, 2010
Sagamite:

Not necessarily. It might be nurture, it might be phobia/fetish/natural instincts, it might be self-expression/fashion statement. All are as frequent a reason as confidence.

Ok then.

ibkaye:

Not a must, rather I'd say a bonus, then there's the guitar, charming

Magz Plays the guitar. You might wanna give him a whirl
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 28, 2010
chika98:

Magz Plays the guitar. You might wanna give him a whirl
lol, I see cheesy
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by chiogo(f): 1:55am On Feb 28, 2010
Sagamite:

Read the notes, babes. I have excluded the possibility of him being shorter. (are at least 5ft 6inches tall or 1 inch taller than you (whichever is the higher height))
Ah ok, my hierarchical order remains the same though.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by SisiKill1: 1:55am On Feb 28, 2010
@ Doyin
Where the heck have you been? Working hard to make sure i don't suffer i hope? Seriously, happy two new years.

@ Gator
You tell 'em Ruby. No cubic zirconia for this gem.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 1:56am On Feb 28, 2010
FL Gators:

which figure are you? 6, 7, or 8?

Me? It depends on how deep maga falls in the year o. tongue
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by doyin13(m): 2:04am On Feb 28, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

@ Doyin
Where the heck have you been? Working hard to make sure i don't suffer i hope? Seriously, happy two new years.

Rabiatu. . . na you disappear o.

I think say u don run go become person perfect wife tongue tongue grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 2:20am On Feb 28, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

@ Gator
You tell 'em Ruby. No cubic zirconia for this gem.
hehhee lol, abi o, no be true? tongue

Sagamite:

Me? It depends on how deep maga falls in the year o.  tongue
lmao, just to let you and chic2pimp know, yahoo yahoo no good o tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Party On Romance For Buhari Victory / Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single / Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.