Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,790 members, 7,882,754 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! (18755 Views)

No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? / Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 7:56am On Mar 03, 2010
Shinatu:

Swaga and confidence are not the same
Swaga is shallow, confidence is deep

I hope you realise some girls like bad boys?

So I am covering both the conservative & responsible confidence for girls like chiogo and the bad boy & dangerous swagga for church girls like Ibkaye that want some excitement to spice up their solemn existence. grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by amara2(f): 7:59am On Mar 03, 2010
This works for me smiley

1)Confidence (not arrogance please as we all know there is a thin line)
2)Good looks( brother man I must want to tear your clothes off when I look at you shocked)
3)Height (I must look up to you NOT DOWN at you  grin)
4)Intelligent( I don't want a  Johhny Bravo)
5)Fashion( I must look at you and say damn that's my man !!!)
6)Wealth( A man must be able to provide)
7)Power
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by tithe(m): 11:07am On Mar 03, 2010
[size=16pt]Gals should not 4get GOODFEARING, dat is the only true quality, if a man has all these qualities witout being Godfearing he is just a handsome devil [/size]
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 03, 2010
Really? Last time i checked, Alot of Nigerian girls, especially those in Abuja

Wealth, Power and Influence.

If that wasn't the case then i must be gravely mistaken when i look around and see the Wealthy hanging around with girls which could pass off as their daughters. This trend is a common place in restaurants, clubs or places of social interest.

From my observations, a guy just needs to pull up in an expensive car, and he's in there. A great numbers of youth coppers (NYSC) always went for the managers or the top guys with money.

I know that alot of people are not well off in Nigeria, however, what happened to hard work, self-discipline, self-respect and mannerism?
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by lbotus(f): 11:38am On Mar 03, 2010
confidence
wealth
intelligent
good looks
fashion
power
height
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 03, 2010
Women, arrange the order of importance of the following attributes to you when being attracted to a guy:

- Good Looks (Basically how fine the guy is in regards to face and physique (six packs etc))
- Power/Influence (This is how connected the guy is and how much respect he commands amongst his peers [due to his talent/values/demeanor]. Is he the one everyone wants to be like or look up to? Don't confuse with wealth, e.g. Alistair Campbell/Obama/Mandela/Ribadu are powerful, not tycoons. See further explanation here)
- Height  (How tall is the guy)
- Intelligence (His wit and educational prowess. How he deals with issues. Stimulating conversationalist, mentor and coach in relationships)
- Fashion/Dress sense (How well dressed he always is and his understanding of what is hot or in trend)
- Wealth/Affluence (How rich and successful he is in his career or business)
- Confidence/Swagga (The way he carries himself and approaches you, the air around him of himself but still very respectful)

NB: Assuming all the guys being assessed have (at a minimum) a great personality (they will treat you with respect), are not ugly (even if not fine), are at least 5ft 6inches tall or 1 inch taller than you (whichever is the higher height), degree educated, polished and well-spoken English, clean & neat in their dressing, and make at least £30K/$60K/N5m a year (not broke).

So in what order will you prioritise the individual importance of the 7 attributes above in what would make you attracted to a man?

So list like this, for example:

1) Power/influence
2) Height
3) Fashion/Dress sense
4) Wealth/affluence
5) Confidence/Swagga
6) Intelligence
7) Good Looks

1) Intelligence
2) Power/influence
3) Wealth/affluence  wink  grin
4) Height
5) Fashion/Dress sense
6) Confidence/Swagga
7) Good looks!
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by holythug(m): 11:46am On Mar 03, 2010
shocked must women here will neva tell u d truth about the order
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by amara2(f): 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2010
@holythug what do you mean? must we lie?

I like confidence in a guy coupled by good looks as I have mentioned before. I want to look at my guy and want to tear his clothes off and he must have confidence and not someone who walks with his tail between his legs cool
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2010
tithe:

[size=16pt]Gals should not 4get GOODFEARING, dat is the only true quality, if a man has all these qualities witout being Godfearing he is just a handsome devil [/size]

Will you shut up!

Gullible, ignorant Zombie!
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 1:10pm On Mar 03, 2010
salamsm:

I know that alot of people are not well off in Nigeria, however, what happened to hard work, self-discipline, self-respect and mannerism?

You need a platform, environment and system that enables, encourages, entertains and allows such qualities.

Nigeria does not.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by 28Schweet(f): 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2010
grin Amara2,by this post I can see why some 9ija broda's like S.a girls, we ain't scared to admit we want naira's, the only way a man is gonna work hard is if he's working for something,

Sagamite - u no like God-o?  shocked
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2010
28Schweet:

grin Amara2,by this post I can see why some 9ija broda's like S.a girls,  we ain't scared to admit we want naira's,  the only way a man is gonna work hard is if he's working for something,

Sagamite - u no like God-o?  shocked

What makes you think I don't like God?

I just don't like ignorant mooorons that shelve all their responsibilities, opinions and decisions to some higher being, and are even more ignorant by boasting about it in public with moooronic points.

Follow God/a religion if you wish but I hate Zombies!

I hate it when people preach their senseless, illogical and moooronic points to me.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by amara2(f): 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2010
@Sagamite well said wink
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by amara2(f): 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2010
Ok let me give you examples kiss kiss

Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by blakdove: 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2010
1. wealth/Affluence
2. Power/Influence
3. Intelligence
4. Confidence
5. Fashion/Dress Sense
6. Good looks
7. Height
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by chibaby5(f): 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2010
1) good looks
2) height
3) intelligence
4) fashion/dress sense
5) confidence/swagga
6) wealth/affluence
7) power/influence

cool
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by chamotex(m): 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2010
chi-baby:

1) good looks
2) height
3) intelligence
4) fashion/dress sense
5) confidence/swagga
6) wealth/affluence
7) power/influence

cool

I didn't tell you to come here and list all my attributes please. angry
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by chibaby5(f): 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2010
chamotex:

I didn't tell you to come here and list all my attributes please. angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy u wish luv!. . . ah bet u dnt even hve any 4rm da list! lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by chamotex(m): 11:13pm On Mar 04, 2010
chi-baby:

cheesy cheesy cheesy u wish luv!. . . ah bet u dnt even hve any 4rm da list! lipsrsealed tongue
6 out of 7 aint bad . . . . . .with time its gon be 7/7. Trust cool
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by chibaby5(f): 11:21pm On Mar 04, 2010
chamotex:

6 out of 7 aint bad . . . . . .with time its gon be 7/7. Trust cool

sum1 must be lieing 2 u mate  cheesy grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by chamotex(m): 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2010
chi-baby:

sum1 must be lieing 2 u mate  cheesy grin

Dont hate . . . . . . . emulate!!! cool tongue
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by chibaby5(f): 11:32pm On Mar 04, 2010
chamotex:

Dont hate . . . . . . . emulate!!! cool tongue

no vex me oo. . emulate ko, immitate ni. . .i cnt shout grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by dayokanu(m): 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2010
Sagamite,

I think height is a cultural thing. In Nigeria people scorn at tall people calling them names but in the US ppl cant get enough of it.

Hardly a day passes without someone paying a compliment on how tall you are and the men wishing they were taller.

Girls here take it for granted that the guy should be tall

Like if you ask a guy to choose his preference in a girl

and you list,
1) Education
2)Intelligence
3) Homely
4) Independent/Working
5) Shape
6) Beauty

As important as men place beauty and shape I bet it wont be top in most guys choice of a wife which is comparable to your list.

Some things are desired but some cant just be compromised.

for me Intelligence, Homely, Working, Educated would all come ahead of beauty and shape(If you know how much I dig a girls looks)

1 Like

Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by AqRiUsAge(f): 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2010
1. Education
2. Intelligence, Integrity, Respectfulness, Selflessness and Modesty
3. Aspiration

Not one of those, can I compromise on.

I can compromise on height, looks and financial stance.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2010
dayokanu:

Sagamite,

I think height is a cultural thing. In Nigeria people scorn at tall people calling them names but in the US ppl cant get enough of it.

Hardly a day passes without someone paying a compliment on how tall you are and the men wishing they were taller.

Girls here take it for granted that the guy should be tall

Yep, I guessed as much, that was why I was telling you that was ame-thinking. definitely not in UK or Naija.

dayokanu:

Like if you ask a guy to choose his preference in a girl

and you list,
1) Education
2)Intelligence
3) Homely
4) Independent/Working
5) Shape
6) Beauty

As important as men place beauty and shape I bet it wont be top in most guys choice of a wife which is comparable to your list.

Some things are desired but some cant just be compromised.

for me Intelligence, Homely, Working, Educated would all come ahead of beauty and shape(If you know how much I dig a girls looks)

Beauty and Shape comes above intelligence and way above working and education for me as long as the minimum is as good as the ones I set for men on this thread.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2010
AqRiUs Age:

1. Education
2. Intelligence, Integrity, Respectfulness, Selflessness and Modesty
3. Aspiration

Not one of those, can I compromise on.

I can compromise on height, looks and financial stance.

You no fit read simple rules? undecided
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by dayokanu(m): 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2010
Beauty and Shape comes above intelligence and way above working and education for me as long as the minimum is as good as the ones I set for men on this thread.

You would prefer a beautiful woman who is of below average intelligence, High school graduate and works at Walmart as long as she is beautiful and shapely?.

Do you want this for a gf or one night stand cos I doubt if you would want this for a wife
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2010
dayokanu:

You would prefer a beautiful woman who is of below average intelligence, High school graduate and works at Walmart as long as she is beautiful and shapely?.

Do you want this for a gf or one night stand cos I doubt if you would want this for a wife

I said: "as long as the minimum is as good as the ones I set for men on this thread".
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by TOPE20001(f): 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2010
Sagamite:

This sagamite is a peculiar person grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by dayokanu(m): 5:50pm On Mar 05, 2010
Interprete these parameters you set for male to fit in the female xteristics so we can have a better idea of what you mean
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2010
TOPE2000!:

This sagamite is a peculiar person grin grin grin grin

Yes, I am.  tongue grin

dayokanu:

Interprete these parameters you set for male to fit in the female xteristics so we can have a better idea of what you mean

I would rather have a girl with the face prototype God used in creating his angels, double D attack pointing to me like the nozzle of Somali pirate's sub-machine guns, bumper like if it was removed from a written-off V-Boot and attached to her backside and hips shooting from left to right and curved like the M25 motorway encircling London, with average intelligence (not that sharp but not an airhead, does not immense herself in stuupid tabloid/celebrity magazines), that has only a bachelors/HND/OND degree, and prefers to be a housewife.

THAN

A girl with average looks, with BSc from Oxford, Masters from Harvard and Phd from Cambridge, that works as a Director for a UN department, who is capable of solving the Isreal-Palestine debacle.

Sho get ti e nisin? grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by platinumnk(f): 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2010
Sagamite:

Yes, I am. tongue grin

I would rather have a girl with the face prototype God used in creating his angels, double D attack pointing to me like the nozzle of Somali pirate's sub-machine guns, bumper like if it was removed from a written-off V-Boot and attached to her backside and hips shooting from left to right and curved like the M25 motorway encircling London, with average intelligence (not that sharp but not silly, does not immense herself in stuupid tabloid/celebrity magazines), that has only a bachelors/HND/OND degree, and prefers to be a housewife.

THAN

A girl with average looks, with BSc from Oxford, Masters from Harvard and Phd from Cambridge, that works as a Director for a UN department, who is capable of solving the Isreal-Palestine debacle.

You couldnt handle the latter.
Housewife ko CEO ni tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Can She Still Be Considered A Virgin? / Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.