Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,805 members, 7,882,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:31 PM

Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! (18758 Views)

No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? / Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2010
The way i see it guys out there are begging gals to rate money(vanity) higher in their scale of preference. Could this be from a sadist mentality or a guilty mentality. sadist cos u are use to bad things and have come to accept evil hence pessimistic. Guilt cos in your(Male) scale of preference you rate physical beauty(Vanity) highest and so u want gals to do the same to justify your conscience and sense of right.
very good observation. i'm clapping for you. smiley
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Princek12(m): 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2010
THE AMAKA:

very good observation. i'm clapping for you.  smiley
Clap till you drop. Guys who say they are shocked about how women rate money low are merely shocked because it does not accord with reality, for it is elementary that women say one thing and do another thing. Go to Nigeria or Yankee or anywhere and tell me which guys get the most girls, "broke" guys or "wealthy" guys? Let's all be grown and face reality, rather than hide behind a computer screen and spew BS.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by chinedumo(m): 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2010
THE AMAKA:

very good observation. i'm clapping for you. smiley

thanks for applauding. i really appreciate that gesture.This is better and a break from the usual rude and impolite/nasty remarks on gets @nairaland
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by chamotex(m): 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2010
I tick all the boxes smiley smiley cool
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by platinumnk(f): 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2010
Princek12:

Clap till you drop. Guys who say they are shocked about how women rate money low are merely shocked because it does not accord with reality, for it is elementary that women say one thing and do another thing. Go to Nigeria or Yankee or anywhere and tell me which guys get the most girls, "broke" guys or "wealthy" guys? Let's all be grown and face reality, rather than hide behind a computer screen and spew BS.

I would say those ladies are not on NL then grin
Quantity of girls does not mean quality.

With Influence and Intelligence, wealth is not needed because it is attainable. wink
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2010
chamotex:

I tick all the boxes smiley smiley cool
I bet you couldnt read the categories, omo alata
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by chamotex(m): 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2010
FL Gators:

I bet you couldnt read the categories, omo alata

Really?
Okay lets break it down . . .

Intelligence (I feel like I've got 2 brains) cool cheesy

Confidence (Speaks for itself)

Good looks ( I'm blessed)

Height (Over 6')

Wealth (At the moment I'm alright, with time I'll be there) smiley smiley

Fashion (I have my own dress code)

Power (I bench press 80kg with ease) grin

I just wanna say Thank You Jesus cool cool cheesy
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2010
rotfl @ power grin

Oti ni aako ju. . . .
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by platinumnk(f): 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2010
chamotex:

Power (I bench press 80kg with ease) grin

Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by chamotex(m): 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2010
FL Gators:

rotfl @ power grin

Oti ni aako ju. . . .

You are right . . . ako mi ti poju cheesy

platinumnk:

Pinocchio, whats the problem? cool
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Busybody2(f): 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2010
chamotex:

Really?
Okay lets break it down . . .

[size=14pt]Wealth (At the moment I'm alright, with time I'll be there) smiley smiley[/size]

I ain't greedy and would have dropped everything to settle for you even if you only had this, but from what i can see so far, i will reconsider you when you get there cool cool cool
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by chamotex(m): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2010
Busy_body:

I ain't greedy and would have dropped everything to settle for you even if you only had this, but from what i can see so far, i will reconsider you when you get there cool cool cool

Dont be too harsh baybee . . . . the recession just ended.
Stocks have gone down but not too worry, I'm climbing right back up on that ladder.
I've invested in key areas that will yield dividend soon.
Give me the benefit of the doubt. cool cool cool
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2010
chamotex:

Stocks have gone down but not too worry, I'm climbing right back up on that ladder.

No mind her chamotex, na gold digging she dey major in.

Me, I no fit mind, as long as you're earning 6-fig salary as of now, I'll be your baby till the 8fig salary comes home kiss
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Busybody2(f): 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2010
chamotex:

Not to worry, I have you firmly in my RADAR, I have all the time in the World till you get to the top of the ladder, so you keep your eyes firmly glued on the stockmarket, whilst i keep mine formly glued to your bank account, where it belongs, our relationship is gonna be so perfect, i can already tell cheesy grin cheesy

FL Gators:

No mind her chamotex, na gold digging she dey major in.

Me, I no fit mind, as long as you're earning 6-fig salary as of now, I'll be your baby till the 8fig salary comes home kiss

See what you don't understand is that unlike you, i ain't that greedy to say i would only date someone on 6 figure salary and higher, I am so considerate I would date him even if he is on a 5 figure salary, as long as i get 80% of it cool
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by honeric01(m): 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2010
Sagamite:

Leaf me jor. Comot. Grin

I have to pass my Phd in Womantology dissertation. Cool

I no dey do sport until Nigeria is playing. You know I only support SE in football, I no dey support all these dem Man U , Chelsea gbosa, gbasa business.
lol, oic, ok, no problem, continue with your womantology dissertation, but don't forget say we dey long kongo abi na Congo tomorrow.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by chamotex(m): 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2010
Busy_body:

Not to worry, I have you firmly in my RADAR, I have all the time in the World till you get to the top of the ladder, so you keep your eyes firmly glued on the stockmarket, whilst i keep mine formly glued to your bank account, where it belongs, our relationship is gonna be so perfect, i can already tell cheesy grin cheesy

You are the best cheesy
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 02, 2010
chamotex:

You are the best cheesy
ori e, oti fokasibe angry
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by chamotex(m): 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2010
FL Gators:

ori e, oti fokasibe angry

ori ti e gan ti tuka yama yama! cool
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2010
chamotex:

ori ti e gan ti tuka yama yama! cool
my friend, ko brokea$$ oshi e soun jor.
Imagine, I even lowered my 7-salary standard for him. hiss shioor
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by yme1(f): 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2010
1) Wealth
2) Intelligence
3) Confidence
4) Good Looks
5)Fashion/Dress sense
6) Power/influence
7) Height

hey am just trying to be fair here grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Decryptor(m): 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2010
shocked shocked :oI don't believe i am in NL again or is this DL (dollar land)? All the girls here are rating Wealth as second to the last or the last! IN NIGERIA? It's not true. Maybe some people here have got their NL accounts hacked!
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by whiteroses(f): 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2010
i will not lie jor wealth is number 1. i seem to roll with the rich ones cos they will not give you headache unlike the poor ones, because to me a rich guy is a smart one, hes obviously not lazy and therfore powerful and not object to my demands, one boy in my class dey toast me on a daily basis i usually shakara today he says let me at least give you a lift, when we got to the car park he says that my car, i was looking at one green pneumonia car, until he pressed the automatic door and a black lexus jeep flashed in ma eyes, i died a little and God help me i'm dropping ma number on thursday
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by chinesedoll(f): 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2010
whiteroses:

i will not lie jor wealth is number i seem to roll with the rich one cos they will not give you headache unlike the poor one, because to me a rich guy is a smart one, hes obviously not lazy and therfore powerful to make whatever i want happen, one boy in my class dey toast me on a daily basis i usually shakara to day he says let me at least give you a lift, when we got to the car park he says that my car, i was looking at one green pneumonia car, until he pressed the automatic door and a black lexus jeep flashed in ma eyes, i died a little and God help me i'm dropping ma number on thursday

LMAO

I like you already grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by chinesedoll(f): 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2010
y me:

1) Wealth
2) Intelligence
3) Confidence
4) Good Looks
5)Fashion/Dress sense
6) Power/influence
7) Height

hey am just trying to be fair here grin

I know say you no dey ever carry last. wink wink
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by tubabie(f): 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2010
whiteroses:

i will not lie jor wealth is number 1. i seem to roll with the rich ones cos they will not give you headache unlike the poor ones, because to me a rich guy is a smart one, hes obviously not lazy and therfore powerful and not object to my demands, one boy in my class dey toast me on a daily basis i usually shakara today he says let me at least give you a lift, when we got to the car park he says that my car, i was looking at one green pneumonia car, until he pressed the automatic door and a black lexus jeep flashed in ma eyes, i died a little and God help me i'm dropping ma number on thursday

LWKMD shocked grin grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 2:19am On Mar 03, 2010
all the girls wey choose wealth 1st for here na theif oo!! ole ni yin olojukokoro

wealth is important, but it shouldn't be the 1st, no wonders guyz dat got lots of wealth use girls n dump dem like dustbin,

so if the guy no get sense, una still follow am like MONKEY, no wonder he plenty like that grin

I'm dissappointed
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by ibabalol: 5:54am On Mar 03, 2010
ladies, you all should start giving good looks the highest priorities so we can start having better looking nigerians grin grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 5:56am On Mar 03, 2010
faakay:

all the girls wey choose wealth 1st for here na theif oo!! ole ni yin olojukokoro

wealth is important, but it shouldn't be the 1st, no wonders guyz dat got lots of wealth use girls n dump dem like dustbin,

so if the guy no get sense, una still follow am like MONKEY, no wonder he plenty like that grin

I'm dissappointed
faakay, wetin dey shele?

I be ole ke? You no complain when you gave me those stacks of money.

No come to dey form for NL nau cheesy
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by blank(f): 6:32am On Mar 03, 2010
I will rate based upon what attracted me to my husband.

1. Intelligence (First class, distinction, professional qualification, fastest promotion)

2. Height (well over 6 feet 5 inches)

3. Confidence (He has got tha swagger yeah)

4. Power AND influence (He is like a demi god amongst his peers)

5. Wealth/Affluence (Speaks for itself)

6. Good looks (above average)

7. Fashion/Dress Sense (I dont even av a dress sense so i dont care if he does or doesnt av)

I feel that why girls r not rating wealth as number one is dat the person already has money and a good job, read the first post. This frees up space to pick things that are really important to them.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by VGA: 6:42am On Mar 03, 2010
you all need to be realistic at least he may be earning between £20,000-25,000 pounds.
i know some girls are just opening there big mouth as if is like nigeria where people steal
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 7:50am On Mar 03, 2010
blank:

I feel that why girls r not rating wealth as number one is dat the person already has money and a good job, read the first post. This frees up space to pick things that are really important to them.

[size=18pt]That's right.[/size]

Only if you think he being rich (not just comfortable) is more important than some of the other attributes should you put wealth at the top positions as appropriate. But if it is just an averagely successful guy making between £30-60K/$60-120K/N5m-12m that is sufficient, then wealth can be left in the lower half.

I have given a nice decent minimum to most of the attributes so people can really expose what is important to them. If I had not put that the guy is at least taller than the girl, we would have had all girls putting height at number one (just to emphasise they do not want to date a guy shorter than them). This would have mislead most to think height is the most important thing and you must be 6ft 8 before girls find you attractive. With such a conclusion, I would have failed my PhD in Womantology.

VGA:

you all need to be realistic at least he may be earning between £20,000-25,000 pounds.
i know some girls are just opening there big mouth as if is like nigeria where people steal

There are those that make over £300K or even £2m in the UK, although they rarely are black, but some girls might decide to go for white because of this. That is not unrealistic na.  tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** / Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.