Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,115 members, 7,970,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:40 AM

Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! (18883 Views)

No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? / Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Freiburger(m): 12:45am On Mar 01, 2010
Mannylex:

Hell NO. It just shows that the re-branding process is really effective, and is yielding positive results. grin grin grin

Imagine that, lol. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by THEAMAKA(f): 12:46am On Mar 01, 2010
Freiburger:

Tell me something is it not possible to dissagree on someome's opinion without using abusive words? Is that a new way of showing maturity? what if i return these word even harder on you would u feel. once again u don't just abuse ppl u see on online.

how is "your thick heads" and "wild assumptions" abusive words?
LMFAO!!!! hahahahaha.
stop looking for anything to say, fail.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by chic2pimp(m): 12:46am On Mar 01, 2010
Princek12:

We all know money is not everything, but the high percentage of women on this thread who rate money low does not tally with the percentage of women in real life who rate money low. That's what am saying. Something does not add up.
You can say that again cheesy
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Freiburger(m): 12:50am On Mar 01, 2010
THE AMAKA:

how is "your thick heads" and "wild assumptions" abusive words?
LMFAO!!!! hahahahaha.
stop looking for anything to say, fail.

I 've got a weapon for you, and that weapon is to ignore you.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by THEAMAKA(f): 12:52am On Mar 01, 2010
THE AMAKA:

NO. it's just finally about time that you get it through your thick heads that money isn't everything. so cut it with your wild assumptions. maybe for paupers that is the case

Freiburger:

I 've got a weapon for you, and that weapon is to ignore you.
NOOOO OOOO. COME BACK!!!
so these are now abusive words, abi?
LOLOL!!!  grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Mannylex(m): 1:07am On Mar 01, 2010
THE AMAKA:

NOOOO OOOO. COME BACK!!!
so these are now abusive words, abi?
LOLOL!!!  grin grin grin grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by biina: 1:31am On Mar 01, 2010
These responses get as dem be.  All these low 'wealth' rankings na lie  tongue

Suggestion:
The poll would be more reflective of preferences if the characteristics were weighted and related to real life figures, and, you restrict people to picking each level only once. The levels should be based on real life data like income distribution, male height statistics etc. which eliminates subjective interpretation of things like wealth of good height.

Example of a 3 level case

A. Income (per annum):
1. above N10m
2. N3m-7m;
3. less than N3m

B. Looks:
1. Tall and handsome;
2. average height and manageable looks;
3. short and ugly

C: Persona:
1. confident;
2. Average;
3. Timid and shy

so you can have a guy that earns N3-7million a year, is average height with manageable looks, and has an average personality, but you cant (even though I know you want to) have a tall and handsome guy who is confident and earns more than N10m a year.

A valid response would be of the form
1. Income = above N10m
2. Physical = average height and manageable looks;
3. Persona = Timid and shy

You could have five characteristics each with 5 levels (poorest to best).
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Freiburger(m): 1:35am On Mar 01, 2010
biina:

These responses get as dem be. All these low 'wealth' rankings na lie tongue

Suggestion:
The poll would be more reflective of preferences if the characteristics were weighted and related to real life figures, and, you restrict people to picking each level only once. The levels should be based on real life data like income distribution, male height statistics etc. which eliminates subjective interpretation of things like wealth of good height.

Example of a 3 level case

A. Income (per annum):
1. above N10m
2. N3m-7m;
3. less than N3m

B. Looks:
1. Tall and handsome;
2. average height and manageable looks;
3. short and ugly

C: Persona:
1. confident;
2. Average;
3. Timid and shy

so you can have a guy that earns N3-7million a year, is average height with manageable looks, and has an average personality, but you cant (even though I know you want to) have a tall and handsome guy who is confident and earns more than N10m a year.

A valid response would be of the form
1. Income = above N10m
2. Physical = average height and manageable looks;
3. Persona = Timid and shy

You could have five characteristics each with 5 levels (poorest to best).

If if the ladies are placing wealth so unimportant lets take it like that, things are changing, or don't u believe in GHANGE? smiley
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by allboyz(m): 11:59am On Mar 01, 2010
interesting. . . .
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by warripekin(m): 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2010
Methinks an average Nigerian chick, will marry a midget so long he is a money bag . Money rules , you better believe it .
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by madlady(f): 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2010
1. Loyalty (in every sense of the word)
2. Intelligence (must be able to cope with a dimwit or else no point)
3. Height ( more than 1 inch taller than I)
4. Dress sense (not a label sheep)
5. Good looks
6. Confidence (forget any kind of swagga angry)
7. Wealth/Affluence
8. Power/Influence
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by r231(m): 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2010
i see cheesy
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by madlady(f): 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2010
r231:

i see cheesy

Hmmmmm grin grin tongue
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Linguist(f): 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2010
let me include this: He must be God fearing, not overreligious ooo.
1. Confidence
2. Intelligence
3.Height
4.Good look
5.Dress sense
6.Wealth
7.Power
And all other things shall be added. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by lovemoi2(f): 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2010

Good Looks
Height
Confidence/Swagga
Power/influence
Wealth/affluence
Intelligence
Fashion/Dress sense

+God fearing
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by oluagness(m): 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2010
Every attributes without Christ is nothing
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by redsky1: 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2010
i'm not one to brag and i am normally a modest person but i don't need to make a list as my man has them all, some more than others but to be honest these things listed in a man while important are not the ultimate.

the character and relationship they have with God is the most important - the rest are an added bonus.

ladies don't even watch fashion sense in a man - u can make a man look good
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by 28Schweet(f): 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2010
- Wealth/Affluence (How rich and successful he is in his career or business)
- Intelligence (His wit and educational prowess. How he deals with issues. Stimulating conversationalist, mentor and coach.)
- Power/Influence (This is how connected the guy is and how much respect he commands [due to his talent and values]. Don't confuse with wealth, e.g. Obama/Mandela/Ribadu are powerful, not tycoons)
- Confidence/Swagga (The way he carries himself and approaches you, the air around him of himself but still very respectful)

The above are the most important, of course he must have a belief system.
The below are things that one can work on (as a woman).

No woman wants a broke ass man, no matter how fine he is, good looks ain't gonna feed the kids or clothe you, your ability to think laterally and use what's at your disposal is,

- Good Looks (Basically how fine the guy is in regards to face and physique (six packs etc))
- Height  (How tall is the guy)
- Fashion/Dress sense (How well dressed he always is and his understanding of what is hot or in trend)
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by angel2luv: 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2010
intelligence is major
wealth is vital
confidence is essential
power is needed
dress sense is crucial
good looks is a plus
height, i will be glad
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by stephen2(m): 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2010
even dwarf wants a man with height, lwkm
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Freiburger(m): 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2010
stephen2:

even dwarf wants a man with height, lwkm

OMG grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by ibileye(f): 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2010
Good looks
Intelligence
Confidence
Wealth
Power
Fashion
Height
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by 28Schweet(f): 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2010
angry why are so many women putting wealth and success in the middle pack? haven't ur'll heard of plastic surgery and psychologists and psychoanalyists,
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Bourladay(f): 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2010
Well for me the order is arranged thus:
1. Intelligence
2. Confidence
3. Wealth/Power/Affluence
4. Height/Fashion sense
5. Good looks

grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Iyineda(m): 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2010
Excellent thread, Saga mate. wink

I'm a guy, but I feel like replying.

According to my 15 and 17 years old sisters:

1/ Good looks
2/ Wealth
3/ Height
4/ Fashion sense
5/ Intelligence
6/ Confidence
7/ Power

According to my 21 year old Nigerian ex:

1/ Confidence
2/ Intelligence
3/ Power
4/ Wealth
5/ Good looks
6/ Height
7/ Fashion sense
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2010
MEN leave the LADIES alone.
If we set wealth as our priority, you will all be screaming
We did it the other way round you are all fussing
Nothing will ever satisfy you guys
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by madlady(f): 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2010
ifedy:

MEN leave the LADIES alone.
If we set wealth as our priority, you will all be screaming
We did it the other way round you are all fussing
Nothing will ever satisfy you guys

Off @Topic, you nearly killed us with laugh Yesterday, did u understand all she said. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by ohisng(m): 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2010
Hey what about the points for a man who can make a lady speak spanish in bed? No points for that?
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by tachi(f): 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2010
intelligence
confidence
wealth
power
fashion/dress sense
good looks
height

smiley
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2010
1) Intelligence ( who wants to spend their life with a dumb guy? undecided)
2) Confidence/Swagga ( Confidence in himself, but not being cocky)
3) Fashion/Dress sense ( a guy who dress neat and responsible is always a winner for me, I don't want my partner trouser hanging on his butt
4) Power/influence ( influential in a good way)
5) Wealth/affluence (show me one person who do not like money? all of us do cool)
6) Height ( doesn't matter much, but at least he should be a little bite taller than me, I would like to laid my head on my guy chest sometimes u know what am talking about, if he's shorter how am I gonna do that? come down? grin
7) Good Looks ( in this age and time anyone can look good undecided)
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by chinedumo(m): 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2010
The way i see it guys out there are begging gals to rate money(vanity) higher in their scale of preference. Could this be from a sadist mentality or a guilty mentality. sadist cos u are use to bad things and have come to accept evil hence pessimistic. Guilt cos in ur(Male) scale of preference you rate physical beauty(Vanity) highest and so u want gals to do the same to justify ur conscience and sense of right.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by sley4life(m): 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2010
women fancy wealth more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single / Party On Romance For Buhari Victory / Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.